cheya

Favorite "new" mineral supplements (& PQQ)

I started using these products after watching these video lectures by Dr. Jorge Felchas, MD: 

Boron: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJp7SW1pY2I  Boron tells calcium where to go in your body, so especially good for teeth, bones, osteoporosis, and arteries.

Silica: (I have used diatomaceous earth for this, which is approximately 85% silica, and is MUCH less expensive than commercial silica supplements). Excellent for collagen support (skin, wrinkles, sagging, blood vessels, heart conditions etc.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faBAT3hIbGw

Dr. Flechas also has YouTube lectures on iodine (he's an internationally recognized expert on this) and on my new favorite supplement, PQQ, which bolsters mitochondria, especially in heart and brain. Mitochondria are the tiny energy turbines in your cells. Encouraging them is a really good idea. :D  

Here's Flechas on PQQ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHQUpNZgFhI&frags=pl%2Cwn&fbclid=IwAR2EDoQ8rUlPBeu2VuGxeoCW-YmcIhhtHmxgbIjp02-fkQYkxnfPaamybOc

Here's an article from LifeExtension.org on PQQ:

https://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2019/8/PQQ-Revitalizes-Cellular-Energy/Page-01?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organicpost&fbclid=IwAR3XcbpPDPuZCawAw6g7DOqwCvvAwcpUINww_QeyX3HB3cgm46W-Rps5PxI

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Thank you very much for these links and the information, Cheya :). Already watched some and will look more into silica at least. Very interesting.

Would be happy to hear further experiences with it from you in a few weeks.

• Like 2

My newest one is P5P50, the active metabolite and predominant form of plasma pyridoxine (vitamin B6).  I've only started taking it a week ago, based on folk testimonials that it cures a trigger finger.  My trigger finger is a new pest, but the inflammation probably goes waaay back, to my taekwondo days and breaking boards with my knuckles.  It first manifested a few months ago and was getting slowly but steadily worse since then.  Too early to tell if  this P5P50 thing is going to cure it, but I did feel the easing off of the symptoms within a few days, after no such developments before.  So, I'll keep taking it, see what it can do.

Another one -- don't remember if I mentioned it earlier -- is 5-MTHF.  This is for people oversensitive to all artificial chemicals, due to a genetic twist that makes it harder to clear xenobiotics out of the system, mildly harder or dramatically harder with all in betweens.  Oh yes, I think I did bring it up before -- there was a severe sufferer who answered the call as I recall...      

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5.8.2019 at 11:55 PM, cheya said:

Dr. Flechas also has YouTube lectures on iodine (he's an internationally recognized expert on this)

I just watched a lecture on iodine from him, which was interesting. Might have to supplement it or need to take my kelp powder regularly as I had some hypothyroid and prostate issues. Also I got to know that my red spots on the skin (cherry angioma) could be from too much bromine exposure. This would make sense as it is found in flour and I had a past where I ate tons of pasta...

• Like 1

On 5.8.2019 at 11:55 PM, cheya said:

Silica: (I have used diatomaceous earth for this, which is approximately 85% silica, and is MUCH less expensive than commercial silica supplements). Excellent for collagen support (skin, wrinkles, sagging, blood vessels, heart conditions etc.)

Cheya, what was your dosage of the DE at the beginning and how much of it do you take now? I just received it today and started with half a teaspoon in one glass of water. 

Thanks

I've taken it before, intermittently, and I always started with 1 T... You could probably very safely start with a teaspoon. I have taken as much as 2 T in a day, but 1 T. just seems like a nice level for me. Usually take it at night with about 1/4 cup of water and a little vinegar, then followed by another 1/4 cup water to wash the somewhat chalky mouthfeel away.  Seemed like a good idea to add a little acid, since I do it on an empty stomach, and DE has a really high pH (8-9).  Just made the vinegar thing up myself, didn't read it anywhere, lol.

A lot of people put it in shakes or mix it with food. That seems to be OK too.

The boron lecture is pretty impressive too...:D Recommended for prostate protection, along with bones and teeth and pineal detox...

Edited by cheya
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The body is made up of 102 minerals, Sea Moss contains 92 of those minerals. Seamoss could be a perfect body refining herb and I plan on making body refining pills out of it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1