Sign in to follow this  
Klinsly

Where to ask about qigong techniques for health problems

Hi, I'm new here but have been practicing qi gong for just over 2 months, though I've been doing a Daoist related meditation for about a year or more. I do feel the chi flowing very often now in my hands atleast.

I'm curious where to ask about specific practices to heal blockages in the sexual region. I've had undiagnosable issues for about 6 years now, basically oversensitivity that causes pain. Western medicine made it like 3x as bad. And I'm hoping this would be a way to treat it and other problems. Thanks!

34 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Eric Isen. www.ayurvedicintuitive.com 

Hi, thanks for the response I'll definitely look into it.

Maybe I should have specified though as I was referring to where specifically on this forum to ask. And am looking for a qigong movement or technique to try and heal myself. 

14 minutes ago, Klinsly said:

Hi, thanks for the response I'll definitely look into it.

Maybe I should have specified though as I was referring to where specifically on this forum to ask. And am looking for a qigong movement or technique to try and heal myself. 

Better to consult an expert rather than self-diagnose because you can seriously harm yourself.

For a good healing system, look up Flying Phoenix. We have a whole thread on it and the teacher comes in to answer questions. He is also friends with Eric and they both endorse one another.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 7:01 AM, Klinsly said:

I'm curious where to ask about specific practices to heal blockages in the sexual region. I've had undiagnosable issues for about 6 years now, basically oversensitivity that causes pain. Western medicine made it like 3x as bad. And I'm hoping this would be a way to treat it and other problems. Thanks!

Hi, Klinsly
Many teenagers have this problem. I was no exception. Few years back before I left TDM site. I had helped at least 2 to 3 guys. I have this method works for me every time when the pain occurs. BTW It is still working for me from time to time when I need it.

Please PM me ASAP when you see this message. I had tried two attempts to contact you with no response.

• Confused 1

Hi Klinsly,

I am sorry to give what may sound like a cop-out or lazy answer, but Earl Grey is right; it would be advisable to seek out the advice of a professional you can interact with in person. There are simply too many possible causes for a diagnosis to be offered online, unless you happen to be speaking with the extremely rare healer who is capable of making accurate remote diagnoses (there do not seem to be any forum members who have this ability, and those who claim such things regularly seem to end up embroiled in scandal, so be cautious!). 

Also, if you are purposely ignoring the exuberant offers of help from the fellow whose name begins with an R, that is wise. I strongly suggest you read this warning before taking any advice from him whatsoever. He is a man who has no teachers, no real experience, and a track record of handing out demonstrably false advice that--pardon my French--he pulls out of his ass. I personally would not place my health in his hands for a million bucks. 

Edited by Walker
  • Like 2

Yes, ignore ReturnDragon. He doesn’t know what he is talking about and will cause more harm to you. He doesn’t know TCM or qigong at all.

On 8/5/2019 at 9:01 AM, Klinsly said:

I'm curious ... about specific practices to heal blockages

Xian Gong - Fragrant qigong - appears to be one of the more effective kinds of medical chi kung available to the public for free.  You can find videos of it on Utube.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

We have a section here that deals with sickness and pain.  If you post there you'll probably get more answers- good bad and irrelevant.  https://www.thedaobums.com/forum/99-healing-circle/

So use your own discretion.  Caveat Meditator, especially for hard long term problems.. which often require hard long term solutions.  Still there's a chance someone here has been in your shoes and can offer good advice.  How part is knowing which one :) 

Here's my usual 2 bits of advice.   Before doing anything too strange, make sure your fundamentals- sleeping, eating, exercising, equanimity are sound. 

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this