Sign in to follow this  
Mskied

My interpretation of Tao

Tao is a present moment; it is THE moment- not anticipation or leading to the moment, but THE moment.  It is a presence, it is understanding and clarity, it is the culmianation of preparedness and it is the absence of preparation- it is unity and oneness, and it is Good, for in this present moment is right.  It is the highest form of Love, because you are One with All.

In this Age, the world is surrounded by opinion- art, music, litterature, television, movies, conversation- more than ever in history has the world been surrounded with so much information, and yet... it is all opinion; even the enlightened Masters, for they cannot proclaim certainty, only confidence in the slivers of Truth that we possess, and yes, we possess Truth, for it is all True to some degree. We take in a lifetimes worth of opinion without processing what we hear, and so my advice is to take the pieces you possess and work them out like a carpenter, or a painter, or a sculptor- and see what we can form from it, and what the mass of material contains inside, for all of what is can lead to God, because God is All that Is.

Edited by Mskied

So the dao is one distinction, but not the other? It is this and not that?

I see...

13 minutes ago, ion said:

So the dao is one distinction, but not the other? It is this and not that?

I see...

Sorry, Tao is both. Either one sees or doesn't. Tao is omnipresent. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ReturnDragon said:

Sorry, Tao is both. Either one sees or doesn't. Tao is omnipresent. 

I see.

Sign in to follow this