Sign in to follow this  
Mskied

Dream Communion

Ive always put a lot of weight into dreams, paid them a great deal of attention.  I think because I loved to dream so much- and I tried to make my life like the spirit I got from dreaming.  Over the years since childhood Ive held the belief that these dreams are not of my design, and since my initiation I have had that confirmed by being given words and ideas that I had never heard of.

Most of my dreams do seem suited for me, and when someone appears in them that I know, I wonder if it is them, or their shadow memory.  Ive dreamed of people I don't know as well, famous people- and wondered the same thing.  Basing my ideas on the infinity that I now grasp, I recognize that most often dreams are my own design, visited by what would appear to be a sliver of other people, but not them themselves.

As my initiation was of Chesed, I have focused a lot of attention on mercy, love and kindness- to an obsessive level.  I have observed the world and imagined how it could be were these our true motivators.  Not too long ago I was asked by a power from elsewhere whether to destroy the world since it was not living up to this idea of kindness, to which I said no, that would be unkind, and there is enough kindness that it does exist.  I wasn't certain until last night that this might have been honestly asked of me, when I had another dream that asked me for advice.  In this new dream I was put into a world where my actions began the sequence of how we act and treat living things.  I was being tricked into acting violently when it occurred to me that there was deception, and stopped what I was doing, which changed the tone of the interaction with the people there.  It was revealed to me that these Gods, or the Gods that governed this realm, like excellence, and they were dissatisfied with the progress of innovation and invention, citing that most people are poor imitations of truly creative people.  I misinterpreted what was being said, and thought that there was some judgement being made on humanity, and I suggested that they destroy the lower 3/4s of our species and force the upper crust to carry forward- they stopped me and said "We wont, because there is still money in the others" and it occurred to me that they meant that there is the potential for greatness in all of us- something that I had initially declared on my opening years of initiation.  I then saw some of the members of this Heaven and said "You could reincarnate, if what you see offends you, and renew your faith in our struggle for greatness"  to which they began to walk out on a terrace to await reincarnation.  As they did this I heard great singing voices and recognized that these people were extremely talented folk, and that is when I recognized that the Gods of this Heaven appreciate great artistry.  

• Like 1

I also share similar views, on dreams, dreams are real and strongly believe it to be another realm. I’ve been exploring lucid dreaming and astral projection for a while now and have been keeping a dream journal, when i read through the dream journal, I realized that some dreams are repetitive and similar, when I put all the similar dreams together it tells a clear message. 

I’m in the habit of ceasing to call it dreams I now call it heaven, because I believe the dream realm to be a spirit realm and as spirits in a mortal body, our true home is the heaven

We can access this heaven consciously when we learn how to be lucid and aware of it. one other thing I’ve noticed is meeting people in dream that you’ve never met in life, sometime the subconscious borrows a form that is in your mind and uses it a symbol to pass a message, a celebrity in a dream might be a symbol of a personality of a scandal. All in all dreams are a good way to communicate with the other side and bring information that is unknown to this realm.

• Like 1

I'll add his name later, a great dream teacher said -We're living in reverse: we need to take our dreams seriously and 'real life' more chilled. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this