Mskied

An end to the intellect?

Id like to apologize to Nungali. Message boards aren't the best place to communicate.  Anyway, I see where he felt that I was claiming to be something that he has his understanding of.  I thought it was apparent in my posts that I was no disciple but I did indeed come off sounding like I was.  Im a disciple of my own design and as should also be apparent, my design is confounded by mental illness.  I overheard in a dream that I have a schizophrenic process.  This is because I was glamoured by the idea of Chaos as an actual purposeful force of nature, and I contemplated this force for many years which got me into a wandering mind set.  This turned out well I suppose, in the end, but it was unnecessary.  I explain all of this in my East to West post, which is what he is referring to.  So anyway I am grateful for the argument about what this or that system claims to be the point of their study, because I never really finished my review of any of them, though I think I got pretty far along in Thelema.  As far as the Satan thing goes, you have to remember that this is a Jewish word, and not a Thelemic word, and according to their concept of such a creature, Thelema would indeed fit in with Satanism.  Whether it is meant to be what they fear or not is debatable, as Crowley doesn't put limitations on his disciples- they very well could fit that definition- something Nungali disputes, but Ive met enough to know it is possible.  I myself have thought long on the definition of Satan and I have come to agree that Thelema, and paganism in general, fits with this definition to a large degree and what you have to ask yourself is:  is that a bad thing?  Satan is so spooky and is the root of Evil (supposedly) but I think He is the root of physics and knowledge, and is also the cause of a lot of confusion- because liberty and passion can be that way.  I have no problems using the word Satan and neither should anyone.  Now, from the meek humble and chaste Christian mind, it is bad- but how many of us fit that?  Satan is a nature God, and a lustful one- that loves music and romance, adventure and yes, standing against what He doesn't believe in, and as the World now sees; Christianity and Judaism are not perfect.   So anyway, apologies for these misunderstandings and thank you for sharing your knowledge with us Nungali.

• Thanks 1

On 30/08/2019 at 1:12 AM, ilumairen said:

Hi Maskied, our friend Ningali has his ways, and is also both well informed and experienced in what he shares. He has actually helped me out in a situation much like what he likened to drowning in the ocean - where one stops fighting and struggling and suddenly finds themselves floating.

May I ask where, and how, this fight or flight arises? What is being protected, and why?

Floating  :)    .... I'm booking my dive with the manta rays this morning .

Flight or fight . Thats a good way of putting it .  Where does it arise .... in the very basic primeval human  programming, in the first circuit - 

)The vegetative-invertebrate circuit (Wilson)The oral bio-survival circuit[14][15][16]

oral bio-suvival ; baby suckles  or cries ..   Where consciousness is 'centred' in the brainstem'.

It is also  one of the three  very basic drives in psychology.

In  a model using  a tripartite  principle  ( on which all 'ideal' forces interplay before breaking into a 4th level of manifestation) it basically represents Mars (fight) / Venus ( flight )  dynamic  . We can also relate this to sexuality or gender (of course realising every thing isnt so black and white , I'm generalising here ) .  Its the basic 'conflict' between man and woman.

The regulator, redeemer, adjudicator, between and above them is Mercury.   This is how the 3 inner planets and personal planets play out their energies in the psyche .  Antone stuck in conflicts between these two energies ( mars venus on the baseline of the triangle - externally or internally, will NOT find  lasting resolution unless Mercury is 'invoked' - or the perspective is shifted to mercury ... which is, of course why 'The Magican' is ruled by or  related to Mercury.

So basically, its embedded deep in the original human psyche.  Also  similar  conflictual expereinces in life and upbrining where the solution has not been used will shore up this two fold reaction of fight or fight .

Thats why I used to love teaching Aikido for sport to my class at school -   a solution that is neither fight or flight .. kids loved it  (it works on 'Mercurial' principles .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mskied said:

Id like to apologize to Nungali. Message boards aren't the best place to communicate.  Anyway, I see where he felt that I was claiming to be something that he has his understanding of.  I thought it was apparent in my posts that I was no disciple but I did indeed come off sounding like I was.  Im a disciple of my own design and as should also be apparent, my design is confounded by mental illness.  I overheard in a dream that I have a schizophrenic process.  This is because I was glamoured by the idea of Chaos as an actual purposeful force of nature, and I contemplated this force for many years which got me into a wandering mind set.  This turned out well I suppose, in the end, but it was unnecessary.  I explain all of this in my East to West post, which is what he is referring to.  So anyway I am grateful for the argument about what this or that system claims to be the point of their study, because I never really finished my review of any of them, though I think I got pretty far along in Thelema.  As far as the Satan thing goes, you have to remember that this is a Jewish word, and not a Thelemic word, and according to their concept of such a creature, Thelema would indeed fit in with Satanism.  Whether it is meant to be what they fear or not is debatable, as Crowley doesn't put limitations on his disciples- they very well could fit that definition- something Nungali disputes, but Ive met enough to know it is possible.  I myself have thought long on the definition of Satan and I have come to agree that Thelema, and paganism in general, fits with this definition to a large degree and what you have to ask yourself is:  is that a bad thing?  Satan is so spooky and is the root of Evil (supposedly) but I think He is the root of physics and knowledge, and is also the cause of a lot of confusion- because liberty and passion can be that way.  I have no problems using the word Satan and neither should anyone.  Now, from the meek humble and chaste Christian mind, it is bad- but how many of us fit that?  Satan is a nature God, and a lustful one- that loves music and romance, adventure and yes, standing against what He doesn't believe in, and as the World now sees; Christianity and Judaism are not perfect.   So anyway, apologies for these misunderstandings and thank you for sharing your knowledge with us Nungali.

Well the old devil has become a hotchpotch, all different things mixed up together .

Is Satan a Jewish word ?   Does Judaism have Satan in it ?   Thats for you to further research, if you choose.  Thelema doesnt have a Satan ... it uses (like all things ) the Law of 3 ; its principle ideas use the analogy of 'Gods' loosely based on the Ancient Egyptian;

Nuit , Hadit, and Ra Hoor Khuit.   (Some equate , in the Egyptian Neters,  Set,  as such ).

Then there is Pan ... who looks goaty, that the Christians made a Devil  of . Such religions like Christianity usually make devils and demons of the diety of the religion they are trying to suppress.

' Eliphas Levi ' , described the 'God of the Occult'  or 'The Lord of Initiation' in a way that didnt help either , linking self knowldege and processes of awareness with the form of Satan  you mention above (that I highlighted)

Levi's   diagram

71fuRvQvNCL._SX425_.jpg

I read a book once titled something like ' The origins of the Devil / Satan ' - very interesting .

For some it seems to have started , yes with desire ... often for wealth or riches . Back then you couldnt buy a lotto ticket, so hope was often to find treasure, buried or valuable minerals or gems in the ground  ( hence the underground link ) .  This all came to be 'selling your soul to the devil for earthly riches' . (see clip below )

Offerings are still made to 'the Devil' in underground mines in South America , to protect the workers .

2576974-tio-the-devil-god-of-the-mine-th

Tio-Devil.jpg

Its a large subject , but important in studying and understanding human psychology .

and if you thought  Satan was dangerous ... wait till you meet 'Mrs Satan' !     ;) 

Satan appears in the Bible, was discussed by the rabbis of the Talmud and is explored in detail in Jewish mysticism, or Kabbalah. In Hebrew, the term Satan is usually translated as “opponent” or “adversary,” and he is often understood to represent the sinful impulse (in Hebrew, yetzer hara) or, more generally, the forces that prevents human beings from submitting to divine will. He is also sometimes regarded as a heavenly prosecutor or accuser, a view given expression in the Book of Job, where Satan encourages God to test his servant.

• Like 1

Copy and paste  ^  , one can tell by the fonts and size .

Thats fine ... but it all depends from what source     one copied and pasted  from .

After the  the 'adversary '  discussion God removes Job's protection, and gives permission to the angel  to fuck him over   .

ש ט ן

- 'adversary'   .... yet  God made  the devil and  is responsible for evil  (thats why he condones all that evil shit in the old testament; killing rape murder slaughter of innocent and children , etc    )

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/articles/the-jewish-view-of-satan

origin  ?

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Zoroastrianism

and then morphing into '

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahriman

Note ;   "   of the "destructive spirit/mentality" and the main adversary in Zoroastrianism "

Originally , its a state of mind ,  generated by certain behaviours  (  forbidden or discouraged by Zoroastrian law ) that  then generates OTHER certain 'evil' behaviours .

Eg  (not a Zoroastrian one  , but general  )    'Man'    never used to enslave other men  . Then we developed 'animal husbandry' . by the goad and the whip we learned to make animals do our work ... then some bright spark thought ..... Hmmmm ...  if we can do that with animals  .......

67.jpg

- there was no slavery in traditional  Australian Aboriginal cultures ..... and no animal husbandry  .  Some did keep pelicans , but only as pets , much as we would have a dog as a pet , not as a working animal .

Edited by Nungali

Anyway...  Crowley writes that there is no grace, there is no guilt, free us from the evil and the good, the law is do what thou wilt.  He also writes that reason is deplorable (as I quoted from the Book of the Law).  

Crowley doesn't want "good" or "evil"  he wants action, and the freedom to act, and he isn't concerned with outcome except that it benefits the magician, which I address in my East to West thread.  This isn't conscionable from the stance of people working and living together, and it creates the "ills" that you and I witness against ourselves and others.  If that aint Satanic, IDK what is.  Sure, somewhere in his hodgepodge of ideas is the thought that a person will come to some "right" behavior, but that isn't his emphasis nor his desire- his desire is liberty and power.  True Will is my Will and want made real, and nowhere does he recommend concern for others, in fact, he despises it, which is why he is so anti-Christian.

Anyway .... now you have gone, straight away,   back to your old misunderstandings and BS

I can easily  show how you mixed things up wrongly to make the above impression . and give references !

You misquoted The Mass of the Phoenix and transposed lines in a different order and changed some words .  You should know by now, you cant fool me .

You  say Crowley " isn't concerned with outcome except that it benefits the magician" yet can give no reference . Thats cause its plain dead wrong ! ;

have you even read his basic intro to Magick Book 4  ? :

This book is for
ALL:
for every man, woman, and child.
My former work has been misunderstood, and its scope limited, by my use of technical terms. It has attracted only too many dilettanti and eccentrics, weaklings seeking in "Magic" an escape from reality. I myself was first consciously drawn to the subject in this way. And it has repelled only too many scientific and practical minds, such as I most designed to influence.
But
MAGICK
is for
ALL.
I have written this book to help the Banker, the Pugilist, the Biologist, the Poet, the Navvy, the Grocer, the Factory Girl, the Mathematician, the Stenographer, the Golfer, the Wife, the Consul --- and all the rest --- to fulfil themselves perfectly, each in his or her own proper function. "

https://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/aba/defs.htm

(MY colour change for  my emphasis but HIS bolding for his  emphasis ! )

You claim you are not confused . So you must be deliberately trying to mislead .

So what is it ? Confused or  attempt to mislead ?

And what does this confused phrase even mean ;   " True Will is my Will and want made real "  ???

You :   " and nowhere does he recommend concern for others, in fact, he despises it  "   

????

Crowley: " I have written this book to help the Banker, the Pugilist, the Biologist, the Poet, the Navvy, the Grocer, the Factory Girl, the Mathematician, the Stenographer, the Golfer, the Wife, the Consul --- and all the rest --- to fulfil themselves perfectly, each in his or her .own proper function. "

That is the basic Crowley KIndergarten intro stuff !

And that is NOT why he is anti - Christian .

Maybe  if you are soooooo fascinated with 'The Beast'  you should read up on his ideas about  ' Choronzon '

- the demon of the Abyss that brings confusion and misunderstandings  .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon

note  ;  " if he is met with proper preparation ....   "

and

" .... a temporary personification of the raving and inconsistent forces ... "

be careful young Mskied .... or thou   shalt become sold to a zoo

155.jpg

;) 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

... and  he  even said  ; I am the enemy of the magician 

( those that think they are magicians , that is , the blue bit in above post and also for  ... people that think they understand things but do not ... and cant help reverting to that, even as they are  just starting to navigate their way out of it .) 

tumblr_mwaesfureJ1smxmano1_400.gif

Edited by Nungali

15 hours ago, Mskied said:

Satan appears in the Bible, was discussed by the rabbis of the Talmud and is explored in detail in Jewish mysticism, or Kabbalah. In Hebrew, the term Satan is usually translated as “opponent” or “adversary,” and he is often understood to represent the sinful impulse (in Hebrew, yetzer hara) or, more generally, the forces that prevents human beings from submitting to divine will. He is also sometimes regarded as a heavenly prosecutor or accuser, a view given expression in the Book of Job, where Satan encourages God to test his servant.

It's literally been decades since I've looked into and studied these things, but a few thoughts come to mind. 

Job is "tested" because he is an exemplar of righteousness, who has a very good life. The parable explores how this righteousness holds up when the good life (and fortune) he had is stripped away piece by painful piece. Is his righteousness dependent upon good fortune, or is it "deeper" and "more true." It's a parable about keeping one's heart with God no matter what happens. 

It could also highlight personal doubt of the strength of one's faith, and the doubt others may have of one "not yet tested by life."

And as I found in the reading of many books I am no longer remembering the titles to, and in engaging in many conversations, the ha satan of the old testament is best understood as an inner adversary.. 

Edited by ilumairen
  • Like 1

He helps these people help themselves, and he doesn't have much sympathy for those that don't.  That means if you put others first, his disciples will take, and he doesn't ever say anything about giving back, and he abhors compassion.  So yeah, he helps THE MAGICIAN, just as I said, and expects contest, not mercy.  He believes that if you don't find a way to get your Will you don't deserve to have one, and so... take advantage.

6 hours ago, ilumairen said:

It's literally been decades since I've looked into and studied these things, but a few thoughts come to mind. 

Job is "tested" because he is an exemplar of righteousness, who has a very good life. The parable explores how this righteousness holds up when the good life (and fortune) he had is stripped away piece by painful piece. Is his righteousness dependent upon good fortune, or is it "deeper" and "more true." It's a parable about keeping one's heart with God no matter what happens. 

It could also highlight personal doubt of the strength of one's faith, and the doubt others may have of one "not yet tested by life."

And as I found in the reading of many books I am no longer remembering the titles to, and in engaging in many conversations, the ha satan of the old testament is best understood as an inner adversary.. 

Yes . And ' inner adversary' leads us back to the Zoroastrian principle of not "Ahriman'  an external force opposed to 'God' but earlier  angra mainyu  'bad mind 'opposed to spenta mainyu 'good mind' .

But I dont think this is exactly it ... the inner adversary should be , or also, could be, that facility that leads us to question ourselves and our opinions and programmed outlook .  It should be constructive ... not destructive    But then again, some demolition may be required before construction .

The Jewish opinion on it seems to indicate a type of 'public prosecutor' / attorney general  ... in the 'court of God '

God has a court  ????    Yep.

see  the link in my above post ;     

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/articles/the-jewish-view-of-satan

So, after my long experience in the Supreme Court ...... YES  , maybe the public prosecutor IS Satan  after all !     :D    

I won though ... maybe because, in my case 'God'   (the judge)  wasnt an old patriarch but a woman   ;) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mskied said:

He helps these people help themselves, and he doesn't have much sympathy for those that don't.  That means if you put others first, his disciples will take, and he doesn't ever say anything about giving back, and he abhors compassion.  So yeah, he helps THE MAGICIAN, just as I said, and expects contest, not mercy.  He believes that if you don't find a way to get your Will you don't deserve to have one, and so... take advantage.

Who are yo talking about now ?

If it is again Crowley  (or maybe Satan ... as adversary or not  ) ... its become hard to tell as now you are virtually babbling the same over again , ignoring all that came before in this thread and AGAIN citing no reference or back up for your statement .

regarding Crowley , OR the Magician , in this context,   both  Crowley, in his instruction for the II ( also titled 'Magician' )  and the candidate, who is becoming a 'magician' , by his oath  , invoke want and wish for 'mercy'  (Chesed) , but of course, only in its BALANCED form  ;

Remember that unbalanced force is evil; that unbalanced severity is but cruelty and oppression; but that also unbalanced mercy is but weakness which would allow and abet Evil.

-and as far as not wanting to help others, from the same source ;

"

Do good to others for its own sake, not for reward, not for gratitude from them, not for sympathy.

source ;

http://lib.oto-usa.org/libri/liber0030.html

Edited by Nungali
neglected to cite source
  • Like 1

Keep bowling up them mulligrubbers , bumpers , bumpers  and bodyliners boy  .....   I enjoy hitting 6's    :) 

Spoiler
Mulligrubber
 A mulligrubber is directed towards the ground and forced to bounce. Often used in situations  to intentionally stop the opponent from being able to catch the ball on the full. ...

Bouncers are used to drive the batsman back on to his back foot if he has been freely playing front foot scoring shots, such as drives. To this end, bouncers are usually directed more or less at the line of the batsman's body. Aiming at the batsman is legal provided the ball bounces on the pitch; or upon reaching the batsman, the ball is below the batsman's waist. Aiming at the batsman's head without bouncing on the pitch, known as a beamer, is illegal ...  :)

Four runs are scored if the ball bounces before touching or going over the edge of the field and six runs if it does not bounce before passing over the boundary in the air

... or for baseball fans  ... hitting it out the park .

And how exactly does Crowley define the words that you reference?  Words like "Good" and "Mercy" and "balance"?  What is his definition of righteousness.  Seek this, and you will peer into the truth of what I say.  Seek it in yourself as well, which is what he wants.  His words are as true as any religion when it comes to "Good" and "Truth" and "Righteousness" but what he defines these things as, and what they define them as, are vastly different.  

This is all I am going to say on this subject.  If you don't see what Im saying that is your business, to each their own.  Carry on if you like, Im moving on.

Edited by Mskied

Where are you getting your information and how are you coming to the conclusions you have made? I would like to understand your thinking and research besides drawing from personal experiences.

Also, Nungali is still not attacking you. Playing devil’s advocate and challenging you to explain your position perhaps, but not attacking you. He is speaking from his formal studies and thus has authority. I am more of an Agrippa student with a lot of Taoist and Vedic training for years before, but have no real reason to challenge you in other threads because you’re mostly posting your experiences rather than making authoritative statements, and where you do is mostly conjecture.

Unfortunately for you, what Nungali is challenging you with is accurate as I did some studying of Crowley too and some of Israel Regardie’s work. It is more analogous to a mathematician pointing out your formula is incorrect and why it is so, not belittling you, but when you get defensive, it comes off more as the Soviet scientist Lysenko who ignored science in favor of politics and ego even if the results proved time and again he had theories and experiments that could never work had he observed properly basic fundamentals in the natural sciences. Nungali is teaching you the natural philosophies, and it’s quite compassionate given he is on a road trip now and doesn’t have to argue with anyone online.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't feel attacked.  I said I was grateful for the discourse.  Im not going to point out where I get what I believe because he likes to invalidate it at every turn.  Words are words, and Crowley wrote a lot of them, and in order to see what he intends, one has to discern the spirit in which he is proposing his ideas, and I have pointed out passages that indicate that, from which I get my sense of what he wants.  As I said, its easy to say "Good" but for Crowley and for the reader, what that Good is, is debatable.  Everyone wants "Good"  everyone wants "happiness" how we get there will vary.  For that, he is not wrong.  Its in books like Magick without tears, and the book of the Law that you see what he intends.  He wants contest, not co-operation, dominance, and let the submissive submit.  Its been said that he appealed to weak willed people, probably because they were easy to control, and probably because they wanted strength. This is fine, and I am not really arguing about it, I just feel that Nungali is 1. Not comprehending Satanism from a Christian, Jewish point of view and 2. Not acknowledging what this law of contest will lead to.  This is about power, and the use of power, and what you do in its acquisition, and how you implement power, and there is enough evidence that he really doesn't care what you do, so long as you encourage other people to be powerful too (as one of his disciples).  Is this fine?  IDK, you judge.

• Like 1

I have read a few of Crowley’s texts and I’m not an adherent to Judeo-Christian views, though I have seen the satan is a prosecutor rather than a tempter. A literal devil’s advocate.

I recommend esteemed UCLA professor Henry Asgard Kelly’s book “Satan: A Biography” which is his research on how linguistics and political forces shaped the modern view of Satan that has some rather interesting discussions for historical context before dogma led to the church doing the devil’s job better than he ever could imagine.

Again, I do not particularly gravitate towards Crowley as much these days aside from his tarot deck and a few books here and there and defer to Nungali and several other members here who have different views but the same understanding of Crowley. Agrippa and the Picatrix are more up my alley, along with Paracelsus and Solomon’s Keys.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mskied said:

And how exactly does Crowley define the words that you reference?  Words like "Good" and "Mercy" and "balance"?  What is his definition of righteousness.  Seek this, and you will peer into the truth of what I say.  Seek it in yourself as well, which is what he wants.  His words are as true as any religion when it comes to "Good" and "Truth" and "Righteousness" but what he defines these things as, and what they define them as, are vastly different.  

This is all I am going to say on this subject.  If you don't see what Im saying that is your business, to each their own.  Carry on if you like, Im moving on.

They are defined as written down, just as YOU expected us to understand what you meant when you wrote them .

You are not actually 'moving on'   anywhere  .       Just 'running off'  .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

I have read a few of Crowley’s texts and I’m not an adherent to Judeo-Christian views, though I have seen the satan is a prosecutor rather than a tempter. A literal devil’s advocate.

I recommend esteemed UCLA professor Henry Asgard Kelly’s book “Satan: A Biography” which is his research on how linguistics and political forces shaped the modern view of Satan that has some rather interesting discussions for historical context before dogma led to the church doing the devil’s job better than he ever could imagine.

Again, I do not particularly gravitate towards Crowley as much these days aside from his tarot deck and a few books here and there and defer to Nungali and several other members here who have different views but the same understanding of Crowley. Agrippa and the Picatrix are more up my alley, along with Paracelsus and Solomon’s Keys.

Now Mskied is gone ... we can forget about  Crowley ,  which was HIS fascination . 

on to other things  ...... 

(unless he comes back  and tries to pull the same stunts all over again   ... those types often do that  )

20 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Now Mskied is gone ... we can forget about  Crowley ,  which was HIS fascination . 

on to other things  ...... 

(unless he comes back  and tries to pull the same stunts all over again   ... those types often do that  )

Intellectual things which are most definitely not dead like the thread says. Ducks perhaps? ;)

yes i think he will come back or the same manner of reasoning in another thread or two.

• Haha 1

Yes, let's stick to ducks  and not subjects that cause  contention, like politics and  'what's-his-doodle'    ;

tenor.gif?itemid=13564386

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mskied said:

I mean think about it.  He and his disciples imagined that they spawned Hitler.

I missed a few posts before ... so lets dig up the rotting corpse on this one .

Errrrmmmmm  ..... Utter BS

Think about this everyone  ;

Mskied and his faecebook followers are right wing  fascist  violent arseholes   that screwed each other and gave birth to Donald  Trump .

:P

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Yes, let's stick to ducks  and not subjects that cause  contention, like politics and  'what's-his-doodle'    ;

tenor.gif?itemid=13564386

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

.... Nungali is teaching you the natural philosophies, and it’s quite compassionate given he is on a road trip now and doesn’t have to argue with anyone online.

Tis a snack!  I sleep little,  rise early,  I also spend the days studying and researching - at the moment my local area indigenous language  , and stories, and are comparing the hints in them - as I consider it a decayed tradition - along with my teachings from my teacher, who is in the Mother culture and  ' Mother Tongue ' of my local one , with what I learnt about other systems of initiation, including my own 'in field' experiences - the similarities are astounding !

Then, I  do some internet , make some time  just after dawn to go through my forms    ( a little hard as I would not travel interstate with my weapons , especially on a plane ! ) so I combine all long weapons forms to bo and all double weapons to 'two sticks'  ( I bought some  thick wooden  dowel at a hardware and cut it up ) and adapt , so now that is 8  done with bo,  and  6 with double sticks , and also my 13  empty hand forms . Breakfast ,dive,   lunch, dive,  dinner  at the  cafe  and back to  study, some internet forum ( I do more than this one ) and maybe a  Jacq Tati movie  :D  .

Just as well I am not travelling with one of my sex mad girl friends     ;)   

Spoiler

:D 

• Like 2