Taomeow

The cat is out of the bag

45 minutes ago, manitou said:

Do nice to see you back, Taomeow!  I see your kitty has had his way with your screens...

Thank you, Manitou!  Once a police detective, always a police detective!  Yes, to break out the screen and fall down riding it like Major Kong straddling the nuclear bomb in Stanley Kubrick's Doctor Strangelove -- that's the cat's way, and that's exactly how it happened.   

• Haha 6

Funny you should mention Dr. Strangelove.  I was just thinking about that same scene the other day.  I may have been watching the news at the time, I'm not sure...

• Like 2

LMAO!  Cats for the win!

I finally cut the bottom corner of our screen door, 7 inches across and up, creating a flap for ours to walk in and out at their discretion; otherwise Rama, our Maine Coon sits there, maowing tirelessly, letting us know he has been denied the choice of in or out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

LMAO for the drunk husband!!!  Back in Ohio, in the winter, my 'practicing' alcoholic husband crawled in through the doggie door and passed out on my kitchen floor.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, manitou said:

LMAO for the drunk husband!!!  Back in Ohio, in the winter, my 'practicing' alcoholic husband crawled in through the doggie door and passed out on my kitchen floor.

Wasn't sure which smiley to choose...  we need a sad/funny one, like the Greek tragedy-comedy masks.

I've seen drunk people in all kinds of intricate positions where I come from -- in an apartment building where I lived, a neighbor was once trying to make his way to his apartment crawling upstairs -- legs first.  Took him a while...download.jpg.bb83c03fb83aeaf945a80082dc224509.jpg

• Haha 1

Glad you're back and many of the people who pushed you out are gone. I prefer four quarters over a hundred pennies, or rather a few good quality people instead of a party full of mediocrity. 

PS: I left for a while too because they did the same thing to me.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

At first I thought the cat would come out of the bag in a few days.  Wrong!  Then I thought the cat would never come out of the bag.  Wrong again!  Life continually surprises. 

So good to have you back!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Wasn't sure which smiley to choose...  we need a sad/funny one, like the Greek tragedy-comedy masks.

I've seen drunk people in all kinds of intricate positions where I come from -- in an apartment building where I lived, a neighbor was once trying to make his way to his apartment crawling upstairs -- legs first.  Took him a while...

halasana.png

drunken-yoga8.jpg

i_1134_drunk-people-yoga-poses-006-550x3

Hmmmm ....  NOT  sure    .....  I think    the  bag    STILL   contains some cat 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Hmmmm ....  NOT  sure    .....  I think    the  bag    STILL   contains some cat 

What a prudent canine.  Better safe than sorry.   

cat7.jpg.56d419dd1fde439e315398287d37f8e9.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

What a prudent canine.  Better safe than sorry.   

cat7.jpg.56d419dd1fde439e315398287d37f8e9.jpg

I´m shy to share a picture of myself online but always appreciate when others do so.  How nice to put a face with a name!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

57 minutes ago, dwai said:

Finally! Ok now can we resume the taomeow taiji corner? :) 

Thanks for remembering.  I'll probably unlock it if all goes well :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1