Sign in to follow this  
Miffymog

Website Design

At the moment I'm learning how to design websites. One of the things I've recently been coming to terms with is how I can suddenly find own ego slipping into what I design and how I design it. It can happen with out my realising it and there's no one to stop it.

For example - ooo -  I could create this kind of website or that kind of website, wouldn't it be fun. Only to later on realise that the motivations behind it were not sound.

I'm afraid this post is a direct criticism of Sean. Yes there are some extreme opinions on this website, but for me, on the whole there is a fairly good balance of opinions and it was fairly well moderated. And there has also been a lot of very good debate around right wing politics.

The open sentence of 'are there any other leftist out there' was very, very badly judged and my heart sank deeply down. Starting off with that kind of language petrified me. One of the greatest qualities of the website is the equanimity demonstrated by a huge number of people.

Please, please Sean - reflect on not only what you are doing, but how you are going about it.

Hmm ... well I would certainly miss your ZZ practice thread I have enjoyed reading it, and often wanted to create general practice ZZ thread for practitioners, I have experienced many new things of late.

Recently I was reading something from an old man, a teacher; he said "I am 80 years old and have experienced many disillusionments";

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Recently I was reading something from an old man, a teacher; he said "I am 80 years old and have experienced many disillusionments";

Nice. :)

Edited by King Jade

Hey your comment was funnier before King Jade, why did you change it !!!!

Anyway I was going to say something very serious and political  ... what was it again ?

Oh nevermind.

Sign in to follow this