Satori

Matrix Energetics

I recently met some folks doing Matrix Energetics and also met the main dude, Dr. Richard Bartlett.

It was clear from his demonstrations that he is tapped into the one law and very heavy in terms of energetically effecting others.

My friends tell me that some of the Kunlun folks went to check him out and when he connected with them he nearly hit the floor from their energy. He would ask each one, "WHAT do you do?"

Just thought it was interesting.

Anybody have any experience with this?

I recently met some folks doing Matrix Energetics and also met the main dude, Dr. Richard Bartlett.

It was clear from his demonstrations that he is tapped into the one law and very heavy in terms of energetically effecting others.

My friends tell me that some of the Kunlun folks went to check him out and when he connected with them he nearly hit the floor from their energy. He would ask each one, "WHAT do you do?"

Just thought it was interesting.

Anybody have any experience with this?

I just recently met a good man who cultivates Kunlun and Red Phoenix. His mind was/is compassionate indeed, and good energy as well. There were Bodhisattvas in the past who would teach reaching bliss states as an expedient means to attaining enlightenment. Reaching the bliss states with a compassionate mind eradicates bad karma and thus clears the mind so one attains virtue and enough merit to attain enlightenment eventually.

It is but one of the many expedients to see clearly, as long as there is no attachment, reaching, grasping to the states attained. Theravadan Buddhists teach the Jhanas as a means to attain enlightenment, yet also advise the non-attaching of states as a foundation.

:)

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

I just recently met a good man who cultivates Kunlun and Red Phoenix. His mind was/is compassionate indeed, and good energy as well. There were Bodhisattvas in the past who would teach reaching bliss states as an expedient means to attaining enlightenment. Reaching the bliss states with a compassionate mind eradicates bad karma and thus clears the mind so one attains virtue and enough merit to attain enlightenment eventually.

It is but one of the many expedients to see clearly, as long as there is no attachment, reaching, grasping to the states attained. Theravadan Buddhists teach the Jhanas as a means to attain enlightenment, yet also advise the non-attaching of states as a foundation.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

One thing that was clear about the Matrix people is that while they are really manipulating reality at a quantum level, they seemed very ungrounded and a little "wild-eyed."

Still it is a very interesting approach.

One thing that was clear about the Matrix people is that while they are really manipulating reality at a quantum level, they seemed very ungrounded and a little "wild-eyed."

Still it is a very interesting approach.

The bliss state cultivation expedient is quite tricky though, because it is very easy to attach to them.

It is that methods which result in bliss states, and spiritual penetrations, are to be given to those of good moral and virtue simply so that the abilities and mental states attained wouldn't be used to harm others as well as the practitioner.

Because the minds of living beings in this world at the time bear more heavier karma than before, these expedients should be cautiously taught, and observed.

I have a student whom, since I left for China 4yrs ago, needed a teacher. i sent him to my cultivation brother, who cultivates for power and spiritual penetrations, states. I advised my student to steer clear of the philosophy of the cultivation taught to him by my brother, as well as not to think too much on attaining the states and abilities my brother has.

He didn't listen, and became caught up in confusion and depression for a year and a half until he got back in touch with me. I gave him the Diamond Sutra, and he was set straight asfter reading it, and me hitting him with the proverbial Chan Stick. He realized the fault in his mind, and now only cultivates the method with the foundation of the Dharma. He is not in a bad place now.

The Dharma is wonderful indeed. If it wasn't he would have been in more trouble than he was. I knew it would happen. That was why I cautioned him as I did. His mind wasn't in the place for state, bliss and spiritual penetration cultivation. Now, he is proper for it, but he ill have to wait a bit longer.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Cool Lin. I dig your perspective and I appreciate your input.

With all due respect, I am specifically looking to discuss Matrix Energetics as it relates to Taoism. From what I have seen it is a very different approach to the laws of reality.

Cool Lin. I dig your perspective and I appreciate your input.

With all due respect, I am specifically looking to discuss Matrix Energetics as it relates to Taoism. From what I have seen it is a very different approach to the laws of reality.

No problem brother. Please explain what Matrix Energetics entails. :)

Peace and Blessings.

Lin

No problem brother. Please explain what Matrix Energetics entails. :)

Peace and Blessings.

Lin

I am not too clear on it, but the people that practice it are almost exchanging the lucid dream state for waking reality. It is quite strange but true.

They have a website here.

From what I understand some of those guys are very "god-realized" and get stuck in walls and tables and stuff.

Not sure what it all means in terms of cultivation though.

I am not too clear on it, but the people that practice it are almost exchanging the lucid dream state for waking reality. It is quite strange but true.

They have a website here.

From what I understand some of those guys are very "god-realized" and get stuck in walls and tables and stuff.

Not sure what it all means in terms of cultivation though.

Sounds good...really. When I was teaching at the Academy of Natural Healing in 2000, I was telling my students to keep that state all the times in reference to their abilities of channeling, and other spiritual penetrations. Meaning it should be constant without delusion... Meaning effortless in its application.

Really nice.

Are they getting stuck in walls and not able to come out? That reminds me of the Philadelphia experiment... hahaha Where sailors were getting stuck in the battleship.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

I read the book, told a friend about it, she flew from Germany to a seminar... and she wasn't that much impressed. A fellow student went to a seminar and wasn't that much impressed. Not to say that it does not work, but it seems to work much better on those that easily react to Placebo-effects & Co...

The friend I talked about above recently went to a seminar of one guy who seemingly was one of the main "teachers" of Dr. B... whom he is not mentioning though (if that is true or not I don't know. Just what she said.)... haven't yet heard back from her about this guy...

Harry

I read the book, told a friend about it, she flew from Germany to a seminar... and she wasn't that much impressed. A fellow student went to a seminar and wasn't that much impressed. Not to say that it does not work, but it seems to work much better on those that easily react to Placebo-effects & Co...

The friend I talked about above recently went to a seminar of one guy who seemingly was one of the main "teachers" of Dr. B... whom he is not mentioning though (if that is true or not I don't know. Just what she said.)... haven't yet heard back from her about this guy...

Harry

Interesting ;) The idea of keeping in a mindful state without the imposed boundaries of one's own

mind is good. It would need responsible application though. ;)

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

From a Taoist perspective Matrix Energetics is conforming to the old formula:

Where Yi goes Qi follows, where Qi flows Jing follows.

In Taijiquan this is why so much focus is given to developing a clear, directive intent. With all the 'neural pathways' for the physical movements well internalised throughout years of training the practitioner needs only send their Yi, their intent, in a direction and the Qi and body automatically follows.

It is also why when I send my Yi to my finger tips my hand becomes full of Qi and then moments later the extra blood flow brings warmth to the area.

Just so, with a clear intent on the state a being you want your Qi and Jing will naturally follow.

So theoretically Matrix Energetics is sound ... the results on the ground is the real test however ... Of that I have no knowledge or opinion.

This is my personal theory of how qigong works. Posted this elsewhere also.

It is my theory that we do indeed live in a multiverse, and not a singular universe. This is also the most accepted interpretations of Quantum Mechanics. It is called the MWI (Many Worlds Interpretation), Hawking is one of the most prominent subscribers to this interpretation.

All of these seemingly separate universes, are in fact apart of a larger whole. We navigate through them every moment we are aware. We make choices, decisions, actions, have certain thoughts, etc.. etc.. This is the process of navigating through this field of infinite possibilities.

The way we fundamentally view the universe is wrong, just our ancestors believed the earth was flat and the sun revolved around us. Time as we know it does not exist, instead past and future are part of a solid whole of which we only experience the present moment. I liken this to how a dvd works, the laser (your consciousness) reads the data from the disc (your life) resulting in the image being played on the screen (your mind).

People who spend huge amounts of time disconnecting themselves from this world, via meditation begin to see this. They understand they really don't have a physical body, and the world outside them is no more real than the data contained inside a dvd. It's kind of hard to keep an ego when you know the nature of this illusion.

They learn to gain control of the navigation system (third eye), the remote control for the TV if you will. Lets assume they wish to heal another person, in fact what is occurring is that they are navigating into a reality in which the person is healthy. It looks like a miracle to the outside world but really, all the healer did was change the channel from their perspective.

I hear a lot of people claim that we "Create" reality, I disagree. There was nothing to "Create". All possible pasts, and all possible futures already exist, silent and still just waiting to be viewed by an observer. Just as a dvd sits on your shelf waiting to be watched. After all were are merely observers.

I think through meditation a lot of people can come to realize this and learn to navigate through the dream a little better.

Happy Channel Surfing.

Edited by mwight

Yeah, I think that is pretty close to what I understand the Matrix folks are doing. Like facilitating another possible reality and then getting out of the way personally to allow it to be.

Interesting.

It is also why when I send my Yi to my finger tips my hand becomes full of Qi and then moments later the extra blood flow brings warmth to the area.

hehe, that made my hands buzz :)

love the trainings, lin *bows*

Edited by joeblast