Mskied

From East to West

A system is created from Wisdom, but a system is not the Wisdom, the Wisdom comes from practicing the system.

While I think Love is a foundation for Law, there are no Laws in Love, and so for lovers, Thelema is True, but not for society at large.

When it comes to Sin the easy answer is speak less and do less- doing less, attracting less responsibility that you might take advantage of or fail. Its about people, mostly- and harming them. Avoid this, don't take them for granted and don't take advantage. Try not to speak ill or condemn someone for wrong doing, offer advice and keep a distance until they prove to know better. Stay as close to contributing to the needs of civilization as possible, working on the structure of security and order. Beware, humans are prone to folly and there is a force at play that will lure us into snares

Today I am finally realizing my history.  I have no one to share it with, for the people that I have told it to do not hear it.  I do not expect anyone here to hear it either, but as it has become my practice to write out what I understand so that it is permanently in my mind, I come here to write a bit.

I am a Divine Being.  In my heart I believe that we all are, except there is something different about me than others.  The stars I navigate that tell my myth are beyond the planets and the stars we see.  The actions of my life fall in line with an Order that lies beyond our Sun, and probably many Suns farther still.  My moment of awareness changed the world, though I cannot say it changed the actions that caused this to be true, for Man will never see what they fail at.  I have foretold a number of events, of which I will not speak, and I do not believe I caused them to become events, but rather, I was chosen to observe and to caution that they are coming.  The road of history has long since paved our future, and no prophet is necessary for these things to come to pass, though a prophet might be needed to alter their course.  

I am finally settled upon the religion of Thelema.  I have struggled against this faith for 20 years, nearly as long as it has been that I was aware of it, but fate, and logic, will have their way.  This religion is authentic, though it does not alter destiny.  Rather, it embraces it, and encourages us to act it out.  I have struggled with a method to avert it, but I know that the Will of mankind is too strong, and that the ancients will never allow us to stay idle- we will always need people that Do What They Wilt.  My role is dual- for I followed a path that averted the disaster caused by might and carelessness, but we are simple sheep that will never defeat the ingenuity of Man, the ability to kill, and the oversight of the poor.  Therefore, the meek must raise their weapons and fight alongside the warriors if they want to see their peace established.  Otherwise, we will be at the mercy of fascists and warlords.  Peace be to you all, and may your lives be what you desire, for this is perhaps our one chance to be in control (though not to a total degree) of our choices.  Let us dance in the mind of God, and let the Gods dance with us!   Let us celebrate our love and the light of life, and stray ever away from the suffering of our environment.  Let us constantly strive to resolution for the poor and the weak, and let us focus our strengths on the call of the Universe, which is to encourage all Men to Love.

Edited by Mskied

The Beauty of Creation is the struggle between the powerful and the merciful, and the trials to meet the balance that is required of us as we go about our lives teaching justice.

For the mortals!

I dove into the expanse that has no height or depth, but is simply a void of ever present All.

Driving my chariot, my hooves aflame, I swung my whip upon the beaded sweat that clung to the back of my steed.

"RIDE!"  the angels cried!  "RIDE AND BE SWIFT!"

I plundered that vast nothingness looking for my bride.  I knew Her ghost, as all great men do.  We would meet, my lover and I, and She will be my beauty, for the sake of my kind and all of my kin- Her heart would yield to me.

A seemingly infinite amount of wandering in this grasping dark would not yield my prize until I finally succumbed to Her desire.  She would have me!  And so I chose to submit, for Her ever-grasp is like nothing any man has been beholden of.  As She devoured my every particle, my every ounce and piece of conceivable identity, both material and spiritual, I gazed at Her wretched eyes.  She was insatiable as She digested my being, but some force kept me alive through Her feasting, until finally there was nothing left but my gaze upon Hers.  For every head she sprung I sprang an arm, the hand of which would grip or caress, depending upon Her measured reaction to my intention.  The limbs and heads became infinite, but still neither would yield.  At last She ran to the farthest reaches of space and realized that She had no more shadow in which to hide, that is when I unclothed my Love and it shone brilliantly before Her, and She submitted to my loving kisses.  Now as I send forth my Will towards the light of Life, I return, perhaps a Hero, to some a villain; with the Truth that may bring this wicked world to its knees.

Edited by Mskied

Last night in dream I was interrogated about my life choices and found myself saying how I regretted certain things.  As I slowly woke I realized that these things were unavoidable, and went back to sleep to find myself in another dream where I defended my choices and explained that I was not well prepared for knowledge.  That is when a voice spoke plainly and said "I am not the God of your father, do you worship him?" and I said "I do not know the God of my father" and the voice said "Then you can follow".

Edited by Mskied

There are two poles on the path, awakening and surrendering.
Both are required for completion: the first creates something, and that which is created is surrendered to the infinite, this creates a channel and that is our destiny to be a channel.
Thelema is geared towards the first, adding the second to that work will be complete.

The other people here will be nurtured by your light, your example and your power ... without those things there is not much to offer.

A great oak tree must grow for a long time and face many challenges before it offers shelter to so much life.