Hey Bums

I have a question about Taiji levels of progression. I've been practice taiji form everyday sinking qi to my dantian for couple of years and still practicing stillness moving meditation (dantian). Couple days ago, My dantian and Meridian Channels transform my being. Now my Meridian channels feels like STEEL. I feel my Yin Channels powerful steel like feeling. I easy ward off or push any opponents easily its not every funny. 

Every times I practice taiji (yang), This Steel like meridian channels getting stronger and this why I'm here. 

Can anyone tell me the stages of my progression with my Taiji Tai chi?

I'm going to reach out to Master Clear tai chi and Master Jesse tsao about it b/c I've been in the past train with them.

Will update about they say about it. 

I hope this will HELP others in the future. 

Thank you 

Edited by lightminefire
  • Like 2

Master Jess Tsao replied to me that i did well in the internal flow. Couple Days later my Taiji cultivation progress to heavy bones. The chi is being store in my marrow giving me heavy bones feeling after my practice which is normal and on the right  direction from Master Jesse Tsao. That was last week.

Today either of my Taiji or Stillness moving meditation I continuously feel light strong connection of my dantian and meridian channels daily life. As I'm typing right now or standing mundane style, I feel energetic "TISSUE" like Connection but before I felt during my taiji breakthrough. This new development slowly changing my life from inside to outside yin to yang. 

This is what I KNOW about Taichi developments.

1-Jing stage physical forms

2-Jing & chi: discovering chi

3-Jing,chi & Mind intertwine us one. Mind lead chi and chi move the jing. 

4-Chii & Mind - express or manipulate fa jin or internal flow power either my spiraling or other expressions     

4.5 - Chi & Marrow - Chi will storage in marrow then affect aura then merge OR refine at ONE. 

Since its just me talking to myself that's cool with me. I'm add more as my cultivation progresses & I hope this others. 

• Like 1