Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

cosmic heart spiral of love and shengzhen

yeah sheng zhen is good stuff, i practiced under master li for about a year and a half, the techniques are great. i recommend you take an intensive from him in person. he travels once a month or so and offers them in all parts of the country. then buy the coresponding video and just practice that one form for a long time.

he has many forms of qigong to teach, and its easy to get distracted and to try to learn them all, but the most benefit is dedicated study of one form. I would recommedn the Jesus standing or Kuan-Yin standing forms, or healing qigong 1 and 2. these can be done in combination with Jesus sitting the single most powerful qigong I've ever practiced. good luck.. i dont know anything about the other link

• Like 1

They are friends of everyone!

Master Li was a highly distinguished teacher of martial arts in Beijing, he taught Jet Li and his teams won many international competitons. Throught this time he shought instruction in every form of martial arts and qigong available in China. He learned them all. His last human teacher taught him two forms of meditation.

These two forms of meditation are 9 turns (similar to microcosmic but it traverses teh whole body) and don-ten-ichi (thats hos its pronounced) where the energy is moved along the central chanel of the body.

After diligent practice over a number of years his teacher called him back and they meditatied together to recieve a "message" from the heavens. The message was about 10 different form of qigong. He felt the spirit of Jesus enter him and show him Jesus standing and sitting qigong, same with Quan Yin, Mohammed, and Return To Spring ot Lao Zu qigong. They are all wonderful forms of qigong. Later he received teh healing forms and there are other forms that he will teach you after enough experience with Sheng Zhen.

Most people dont hear that story until they have been practicing under him for at least a few months. At first I was sceptical, but I do not doubt any of it.

Kinda makes me think I should start practicing it again. I guess I will.

Later.

• Like 1

His last human teacher taught him two forms of meditation.

........are you implying he has had teachers who are not human? I am assuming astral entities? somewhat fascinating... if you know any more about that, Id like to know more about that too... kind of fascinating...

I'm not implying anything...I'm outright saying it.

The initial forms of Qigong were channeled to him via the spirits of Jesus, Quan-Yin, Mohammed, and Lao Zu. Hence their names. There are two forms of for each standing and sitting, except Lao Zu, which is only standing.

After this there were healing qigong forms, and still others that have not been revealed by Teacher Li..

Its good stuff, find a teacher if you can, the videos are helpful but the flavor of the moves can only be revieved from a live teacher.

Turbo thanks a lot for telling me about ShengZhen. That is that Art Of Living. What was it like studying under Li Jun Feng? What about these other forms? I have the videos now of the healing and sages. Interesting how vipassana stresses non secretarian unlike this shengzhen, or in a different frequency at least. I am considering going to Norway for teacher training in ShengZhen to learn Lao Tzu reutning to spring. By learning from the book and video, how much does one loose out compared to being with Li Jun Feng live, even with a firm understanding of the Universal Tao system...? What about Li's tai chi form and lung qi gong???

And I was wondering where you live around? By the way. No shengzhen teachers are here in Connecticut. To go to teacher training I need a mentor teacher...NYC would be the closest, also I need to know who introduced me to the practice! I cant thank you enough turbo!

Channelled Jesus standing!! Just my thing!! If I wasn't so glutted, I'd jump right on it. I hope somebody gets into it and posts about it! I hope someone brings this up on HT, too. Turbo, did you overdose on it? Side effects?

-Yoda

Winn says that it's pretty rare for channelled dudes to actually impart practices. Usually they stick to philosophy and psychology. That's been my experience as well.

My theory is that the non-physical crowd isn't familiar enough with the physical to offer practice suggestions.

Keep me posted!

-Yoda

If you practice jesus standing 7 times per day, you find a solution to everything, 5 times a day, the mind is freed of worries...

5004[/snapback]

Is that your experience? How many minutes to practice each time?

It is about a 20 minute practice. Thats not my experience thats what the spirit said through Li. I have not practiced it 7 times in one day yet, let alone 4. Most I did in one day was 2, maybe 3. And I recall having a very good day, or night I should say, able to think very clearly.

I am a firm beleiver in this practice.

It is about a 20 minute practice. Thats not my experience thats what the spirit said through Li. I have not practiced it 7 times in one day yet, let alone 4. Most I did in one day was 2, maybe 3. And I recall having a very good day, or night I should say, able to think very clearly.

I am a firm beleiver in this practice.

5019[/snapback]

Hey I havent been checking the website lately.

Uhh, its best to start of slow, Teacher Li would show us about one new move a week, sometimes less. The Quan Yin practice is considered the basic one and is often taught along with the Jesus Sitting (you can learn this one in 5 minutes), then Jesus Standing, and then Mohammed and Return to spring later. Its not strict though... I learned Return to spring before Mohamed (which i still dont know). Anyhow....the teacher trainings require a certian level of experience, and Teacher Li is less flexible about this. I would go to one of his weekend training intensives (check aoma.edu), after you think you have the moves down from watching the video. I say think, because after nine months of training he was still correcting our Quan Yin form, as well as teaching us other forms. I like to do Kuan Yin standing followed by Jesus Sitting, which is the most powerful qigong technique I have ever experienced.

As far as practicing Jesus Standing 7 times in a day...well, I may have hit that once. I used to joke that of course you wouldn't have anything to worry about, you wouldnt be doing anything else. But dont expect that result if you chase it...you really have to get to the point where you do it as an extension of nature. Teacher Li said that qigong was so natural that it us like going to the bathroom, you sonetime just have to do it, but this dosent come from a concious desire to do it 7 times in a day so you can not have anyting to worry about. As far as time goes, once your body loosens up (via Kuan-Yin) then you can move through it faster, I used to do 2 Jesus Standings in less than half an hour.

Teacher Li always emphasised the importance of meditation, at least thirty minutes after movement, which he said was only to loosen the body and calm the mind. The meditation starts on the Dan Tien, do this for three months, or longer. Then move the chi up and down beteen the heart and the dan tien, do thia for 6+ months. Then move to the heart then up to the third eye then back down. Do this for even longer. Then after a while gradually stop the chi at the third eye and repeat the mantra (in your head) "I worship heavenly mother" (or father). Eventaully you will receive a message from heavenly mother/father and you will know what your purpose is, and learn the meaning of love.

Sounds real nice. But I used to get massive headaches from the meditation, I guess I was putting too much chi in my head prematurely. I eventually moved away, and returned to my practice of vipassana meditation. Which I still do. This helps me remain calm and focused, and helps the tension in my body.

There is also a chi circulation meditation that is nice.

However I have all but abandoned the movement of chi around the body, I guess my reading of Bodri's material convinced me this was not a real good idea. However now I think he is heavily influenced by Buddhist dogma. So I dont really know where I stand on that now.

All I really care about these days is playing more guitar. So...

As far as the two (vipassana/sheng zhen) complementing each other, I dunno, I am definitely more sensetive to the movements now, and know what Teacher Li meant when he talked about the "flavor" of the movement.

As far as channelling things goes, I dunno, I just know what he said to the classes I was in, and I dont doubt him. His daughter claims to have had a similar experience. Students of his moved to Austin from around the country to learn from him. His most experienced student hadnt had a direct experience of receiving a message, but had definitely felt a connection and heard things that he couldnt make out. He also knew people who had the experience of communicating.

Sorry for the long message, if you made it this far then start learing the Quan Yin qigong and the Jesus Sitting and goto a weekend Intensive. As far as where I am, I'm in South Texas, let me know if you come to Austin for an intensive, I may take it with you.

Cheers,

T

• Like 1

Also,

Laughter is very important, be sure to laugh very loudly from your belly. This was always a lot of fun, to get a whole classroom of people laughing full on. Laugh before and after practice.

• Like 1

Awesome info Turbo. I am thinking I will hitup the teacher training in the U.S. netx time that goes down...I was just reading Winn's inner sile book and it said that Winn invites masters like "Li Jun Feng..." to Tao Mountain. Too bad Feng didnt come this summer! I wonder if he has in the past?

So any more info on Feng's tai chi for lung chi gong? Also, I dont see how you could spend a week on one move? How many hours per week? How many details are there to each move beyond what is found in the book?

Thanks

Awesome info Turbo. I am thinking I will hitup the teacher training in the U.S. netx time that goes down...I was just reading Winn's inner sile book and it said that Winn invites masters like "Li Jun Feng..." to Tao Mountain. Too bad Feng didnt come this summer! I wonder if he has in the past?

So any more info on Feng's tai chi for lung chi gong? Also, I dont see how you could spend a week on one move? How many hours per week? How many details are there to each move beyond what is found in the book?

Thanks

5036[/snapback]

I think he went last year or the year before. Winn was dissing Li on his board recenly, without good cause, esp since he took his qigong moves, modified them and sells them. To Winn's credit he does say that he got them from him, however he also says he is in Beijing, not Austin, TX.

I think you would benefit from doing a few weekend intensives. I seriously doubt that he would let you attend a teacher training after following the video for a few months. Also, to become a certified teacher you have to have practiced for a while under a teacher and have attended at least two teacher trainings then have approval from Teacher Li. So it takes a while.

Good Luck,

T

Thas a little unfair to people who do not live near a teacher.

But anyways, that WAS wack how Winn dissed Li's system. He stole that shit right from him and did NOT give adequite credit. Had he given him credit, I would have looked up the teachers name a year ago and then found out about shengzhen and been mad enlightened by now. Winn makes me very mad sometimes.

Thas a little unfair to people who do not live near a teacher.

But anyways, that WAS wack how Winn dissed Li's system. He stole that shit right from him and did NOT give adequite credit. Had he given him credit, I would have looked up the teachers name a year ago and then found out about shengzhen and been mad enlightened by now. Winn makes me very mad sometimes.

5095[/snapback]

Unfair? Perhaps, but what is it that keeps you from moving to Austin and studying under Li? I think the key is that you are well established in the movements, and if follow the video you will not be able to get the "flavor" of the movements. He dosent want to spend time teaching people while doing the teacher training, just tons of practice and perfection of movements, and discussions on how to teach the movements.

While Winn did mention Li on Chi Gong Fundaments 2 video, he did not make him seem accessable. Whatever. Winn got what he wanted (my money) and I still learned Qi Gong from Li.

Austin is a coom place you should check it out, there are two qigong masters there, with completely differnent systems. You'd probably like it here.

Who is the other Master, Jampa? With his healing tao insititute?

Moving to Austin is something I have been thinking about. Indeed, I just looked up whats up with the massage school there using naturalhealer.com. I see this Austin school of Massage is #1 in the state and they claim this:

Part-Time Work

Part-time massage therapists can enjoy $500 per week. This can be a perfect schedule for homemakers, students, or retired persons. Make $25,000 per year seeing only two clients per day.

Full-Time Work

Want to become a full-time professional? Earn $1,000 to $1,500 per week with just four to six clients per day. That adds up to $50,000 to $75,000+ annually!

And Texas only requires 300 hours to be an LMT...

Who is the other Master, Jampa? With his healing tao insititute?

Moving to Austin is something I have been thinking about. Indeed, I just looked up whats up with the massage school there using naturalhealer.com. I see this Austin school of Massage is #1 in the state and they claim this:

Part-Time Work

Part-time massage therapists can enjoy $500 per week. This can be a perfect schedule for homemakers, students, or retired persons. Make $25,000 per year seeing only two clients per day.

Full-Time Work

Want to become a full-time professional? Earn $1,000 to $1,500 per week with just four to six clients per day. That adds up to $50,000 to $75,000+ annually!

And Texas only requires 300 hours to be an LMT...

5108[/snapback]

MAssage school make bold claims, and Austin is pretty saturated with massagers. I think that Shiatsu, and tuina has more opportunities than just massage.

Jampa, dunno about him. I know who he is through my research into the healing tao stuff, but thats it.

Here is the other guy's page very powerful stuff: http://www.kaishan.org/

Good luck

MAssage school make bold claims, and Austin is pretty saturated with massagers. I think that Shiatsu, and tuina has more opportunities than just massage.

Jampa, dunno about him. I know who he is through my research into the healing tao stuff, but thats it.

Here is the other guy's page very powerful stuff: http://www.kaishan.org/

Good luck

Jampa was/is a student of Mantak Chia and currently running Healing Tao Institute in Austin. As a former student, I can only say that he is great teacher. I also was a student of Master Li... also a great teacher!!

Winn says that it's pretty rare for channelled dudes to actually impart practices. Usually they stick to philosophy and psychology. That's been my experience as well.

My theory is that the non-physical crowd isn't familiar enough with the physical to offer practice suggestions.

Keep me posted!

-Yoda

Michael Winn uses some of the forms from his Kuan yin form in his fundamentals class. The transmission of inner smile I found to be the important part. Jesus sitting Gigong mixed with inner smile nei gong from Michael I have found to be very powerful. Like turbo said I would select one form or pieces of forms and work it, to many forms will split your focus and chi. I would also recommend live study. He is truly a beautiful person.

Sign in to follow this