Sign in to follow this  
WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1

H.R. 420

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/10/bill-numbered-h-r-420-would-regulate-pot-like-alcohol/2542870002/

USA Today

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/420

.GOV

Does anyone here know if this is going to pass? Asking for my rhastifarian friends. It seems like the Oregon Senator or someone like that got a bill into congress to legalize cannibus nationally. Does anyone here have interests in the bill?

• Like 1

They really ought to just pass this already. Why not reclaim some much needed tax revenue from what’s already ending up in the hands of the black market. I have mixed feelings about the actual benefits of the stuff, but I damn sure know more people die or worse from alcohol abuse, and something never did sit right with me the thought that someone could go to jail for doing nothing more than caring for a houseplant.

20 hours ago, WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1 said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/10/bill-numbered-h-r-420-would-regulate-pot-like-alcohol/2542870002/

USA Today

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/420

.GOV

Does anyone here know if this is going to pass? Asking for my rhastifarian friends. It seems like the Oregon Senator or someone like that got a bill into congress to legalize cannibus nationally. Does anyone here have interests in the bill?

This bill is unconstitutional, as is the 'classification' and unlawful 'illegalization' of mj to begin with.  (There are some differences between the concept of lawful and legal - but the big difference is, 'legal' can pretty much wind up being whatever the law wants it to mean, at times.)

Right out the gate, the first line, is Unconstitutional.

To provide for the regulation of marijuana products, and for other purposes.

The ONLY Constitutionally consistent approach is complete deregulation.  This is 100% a 10th amendment thing and the States are within their rights to pass legislation concerning it - but the fedgov has no enumerated authority for this.  (like, it should be period end of story unequivocal, but we have a history of subversion to deal with.)

Really, the ONLY lawful thing the feds can do regarding policing is decide they arent going to let any in at the borders, coast guard, and enforce those areas.  Pretty much anything else is just yet another to toss on the great huge heap of atrocities committed against The Constitution For These United States of America (not that we've even used that since the corporate forgery of 1871 was introduced, but I digress.)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

damn. Thanks @joeblast , I appreciate the knowledge that has been dropped. I was basically just posting some wishful thinking to be honest.. for friends obviously.

Going with what you said about unlawlful 'illegalization' and the government putting it's hands in the states pot's is there any chance in the near future of a reduction in federal government? Are there any pointers towards a lessening of regulations and a much more hands off approach or are we headed to a more supreme mommy daddy state?

Is the U.S. falling? Are we imploding or am I sheltered, in terms of maturity and how people handle themselves

Edited by WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1

7 minutes ago, WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1 said:

damn. Thanks @joeblast , I appreciate the knowledge that has been dropped. I was basically just posting some wishful thinking to be honest.. for friends obviously.

Going with what you said about unlawlful 'illegalization' and the government putting it's hands in the states pot's is there any chance in the near future of a reduction in federal government? Are there any pointers towards a lessening of regulations and a much more hands off approach or are we headed to a more supreme mommy daddy state?

Is the U.S. falling? Are we imploding or am I sheltered, in terms of maturity and how people handle themselves

hehe, failing.  we'll do allright.  its the criminal bankster networks that are failing, but whether the central banks themselves (the owners of which who are responsible for these myriad perversions) go the way of the dodo...remains to be seen B)  MSM isnt now known as pretty much pure disinfo for nothin'

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this