Bubbelbu123

Welcome Post

Hi i am 29 and pretty New to this topic.      I experienced many strange things in live that made me think there has to be something more then just the physical World we are told about at school and everywhere Else. 

I got interested in topics like Meditation, out of body experiences, telephaty and others. 

So i am looking for something to enrich my life and on the other Hand i am very curious if i can manage to tap into that and maybe See auras / feel thoughts of others and everything that is connected to this topic. 

I got interested in QiGong because i knew that FalunGong / QiGong are forbidden in China, that made me think, why? Top effective? I took that to decide for myself that i gonna Start there. 

Help is greatly appreciated cause i am new and want to learn. 

Kind regards

• Like 2

Hello, Bubbelbu123, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome Bubbelbu,

Nice to have you here.  The paranormal stuff is what first drew me to seeking the spiritual side of life many years ago.  It is a fun journey.  Falun is banned in China for more political reasons, from what I understand.  There's a few practitioners on here, maybe they'll pop in.  Enjoy :)

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Thank you for the warm greeting here, thats sadly not usual when surfing through the Internet. 

My Main Problem i noticed following that topic is that there are so many  ways to meditate and all glorify different approaches. For me as a Newcomer it's pretty hard to gather the specific Informations i desire where i can be Sure it works or that its the "best" approach. 

I dont want to get caught in a specific "style" Training, maybe not knowing that exactly this one i choose needs decades to get a good grip on it. 

Is there something like "here Do this 10 steps for starters" or maybe a specific approach i should try if i thrive for confirmation to myself that this paranormal thing is real and i want to. Explore it? 

(for example Do A then B then C then you should see an Aura or feel the energy building or something like that that would boost my interest even further in this topic?) 

Thank you in advance 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbelbu123 said:

Thank you for the warm greeting here, thats sadly not usual when surfing through the Internet. 

My Main Problem i noticed following that topic is that there are so many  ways to meditate and all glorify different approaches. For me as a Newcomer it's pretty hard to gather the specific Informations i desire where i can be Sure it works or that its the "best" approach. 

I dont want to get caught in a specific "style" Training, maybe not knowing that exactly this one i choose needs decades to get a good grip on it. 

Is there something like "here Do this 10 steps for starters" or maybe a specific approach i should try if i thrive for confirmation to myself that this paranormal thing is real and i want to. Explore it? 

(for example Do A then B then C then you should see an Aura or feel the energy building or something like that that would boost my interest even further in this topic?) 

Thank you in advance 

The reason why there’s many meditation techniques is because everyone is different and they have different goals and what approach suits them best. 

The skills your after such as reading thoughts and seeing auras usually are considered “siddhis” (powers) and are not the goal in themselves, but rather sometimes a biproduct of some spiritual training. 

If I had to give you any advice it would be to start by being aware of your body and the feelings in it. Your emotions, your thoughts and if you can feel it, the energy running through it. The “spirit world” is very subtle and requires a quiet mind in order to access.

One thing you could try that may expedite things is to find someone who does reiki or some energy healing work... that can help draw your attention to the subtle feelings. 

Cheers

• Like 1

I like Rawn Clarks stuff, more Hermetic then Daoist, but many free unique energy practices.  I like the Archaeous, CSM and YHVH canticle.  abardoncompanion.com  .. note the site is down at the moment.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 2:49 AM, Bubbelbu123 said:

Thank you in advance 

Before you choose a "style", it is important that you determine what your goals are....different methods lead to different spaces.

Edited by Shadow
  • Like 1