Tryingtodobetter

What happens to suicides?

3 hours ago, Yang said:

my sons GF killed herself on his Bday.  She said it was because she was too fat . It devastated my son , his family , and her family and really pissed me off. 

They were living together at the time and she hung herself in a tree on his Bday .  

When we die , its like a leave falling off a tree. There is no more life in it and its transforms from BIO to GEO. Its over and done with just like the leaf on a tree. If it happens fast , there is no pain . It's just lights out as if they were never there in the first place. The life energy is still everywhere and in everyone still living  , but its not connected to the person anymore .  Its the same life energy for all plants animals fish etc etc that are living . When every something is living , its connected to the life force of all living things . When it dies, it becomes GEO. Non life. These is no body spirit that leaves the body and floats off into a new body . It just gets unplugged from the wholeness and unity of life energy . Positive life energy . Geo is its negative matter and has no life within it . Its always BIO towards GEO or birth towards death . 

She killed herself to spite my son for what every they were in disagreement about and left an emotional scar on everyone who loved her. 

The only thing worse that this is when they kill somebody and then kill themself after . Its really stokes the fire of hatred in a person who has an emotional connection . 

On average 2 people jump off the golden gate bridge since the day it opened. If I don't know a person who wants to die this way , I don't really care one way or another . It's only when I have an affinity for them that it hurts or when they use it to hurt another person like my son that the affinity turns to hatred for the damage they inflict . Suicide is a good thing if they are in state of chronic suffering and they will end up dying from their suffering and they know it . Best to end it fast but in a way that doesn't hurt others who have an affinity for them in some way . It hurts either way when someone we love dies so if you do kill yourself , try to minimise the negative effects it's going to generate. 

My sons GF went out of her way to make a statement and a text message and on his birthday. Hes gonna live with it for the rest of her life. It almost killed him too . 

Misunderstanding. You cannot see her, you cannot taste her, you cannot touch her, you cannot smell her, but she's wise to let her body go in a situation like that, everyone will always allow their own evermore greater allowed realisation of all that they truely are being and becoming evermore. So again, she's not dead, for even trees that die are not really dying. They know fully what they are doing. And they are joyously allowing their co-creative dance in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation. 

You burry the dead, because you respect and thus honor their eternal relationship with the whole of all that they've become and are being and becoming evermore here and now. So that you can remember, what YOU truely want, is your allowed to flow connection, meaning your allowed alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness. Because if she's in full joyous being and becoming EVERMORE here and now, then what stops you from being it, more so why blame her body. It's like blaming the leafs that are falling, "hey what are you doing! You are not suppose to do that!" that is just awkward, because in that moment you simply do not allow yourself to flow your own greater knowing through you, by using your excuse as "I am creating this misunderstanding for myself of what is actually happening, and even tho it feels bad for me to do so, emotionally, I am still going to do it." well... That wont stop the leafs from falling joyfully, deliberately, fully consciously and intentionally. But you? Oh! You're missing on so much of the joy of which you are depriving yourself of! Of all this goodness that is all around you everwhere, fully capable by you to be fully allowed by you to be fully and joyously and freely and effortlessly and ongoingly evermore here and now more fully and joyfully and naturally and effortlessly REALISED BY YOU! For no good reason, EVER! 

For the only veil that exists between you and your own greater non-physical consciousness, which holds all that you want to be, do or have evermore for you, and is being and becoming the evermoreness of it evermore here and now, for you... Supposed to also with you... The only veil that exists between you and all of that? It's literally absolutely nothing and nothing more than merely a self contradictory thought that you keep thinking here and now, that blocks you from receiving your own evermore relentless flow and stream of allowed to be and become and co-realised and co-created inspired thought of true knowing and joyously felt effortlessly allowed realisations of true being and becoming evermore, here and now, from your very own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

And so, you simply have to meditate to release all thought, focusing on any object of your attention, consistently, so that it becomes your only experience, and as you do so you are in that moment no longer thinking a thought, and so you also release all self contradictory energetically resistant thoughts, and so? You allow your natural and effortless realignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, that is your unconditional deserving evermore here and now, that is what it is you truely want, that feels better emotionally because it is compatible with your true nature as ALL that you truely are allowed to be realised by you evermore here and now, being and becoming evermore here and now, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, as your unconditional deserving evermore here and now to simply be, do or have whatever it is you want, evermore allowed by you to be realised by you, feeling better thus then, to allow your self to realise your own greater knowing evermore ongoingly effortlessly and joyously here and now, by simply tending to your own alignment with your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness, which knows all that you want to be do or have, evermore here and now and offers you your unique path of least resistance to your evermore greater allowed full blown allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, to you, evermore here and now. As your valuable emotional guidance system.

By simply caring about how you feel, emotionally primarily, first. Tending to your own alignment. No longer caring so much about the conditions, because those conditions cannot be allowed by you to be fully realised by you, if you are not willing to become a fully realised being, a total being a whole person, physical AND non-physical hand in hand, together as one whole person, a whole full witt. Not a half witt, a whole full witt. A blended being a total fully allowed to be realised by you being of evermore becoming here and now, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation.

Flowing your consciousness in alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness. How? By simply allowing yourself to feel better, emotionally. By also wanting to feel better emotionally. By also allowing yourself to feel better emotionally. Even meditating to release whatever self contradictory thoughts you have about WHATEVER, that is not compatible with your true nature, thus it does not feel good to you emotionally. By letting go of all of that. By ALLOWING yourself to feel better emotionally, unconditionally, first. Then simply be do or have whatever it is you want. As you can always feel your energy motional relativity between you and your greater non-physical consciousness. 

So join the party. Of the living. Join and meet with your own greater non-physical consciousness. And be the deliberate joyous co-creator of joyous life experiences that is who it is and what it is that you truely already are being and becoming evermore here and now. Effortlessly and naturally. In full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation. Of your own truely unconditionally deserving and worthy nature evermore. 

So never become shy from your own worthiness of your own true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now. She was not being shy, was she? So why are you now suddenly being shy about it? IT IS YOUR OWN TRUE NATURE. How can you be shy of your self? And so we humans often, unnecessarily create this temporary self contradictory thoughts, that will never ever reach a conclusion, because you cannot ever seperate yourself from your own greater non-physical consciousness. For you are an inseperable extension of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness. And unconditionally loved by the whole of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, thus then. Unconditionally loved, and guided and supported fully. So listen to your deeply heartfelt emotions, for you deserve to know it truely, evermore here and now and ongoingly. Regardless of any and all conditions, evermore here and now, under any and all conditions, you deserve to feel better emotionally, and be all that you truely are allowed evermore by you to be realised by you evermore effortlessly and joyously and freely and naturally,

Unconditionally, you can feel your energy motional relativity to your own unconditionally loved and worthy nature of being, of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, to be, do or have whatever it is you want to know, evermore ongoingly fully and effortlessly and naturally and joyfully allowed by you to be evermore effortlessly and freely and fully and joyfully and uncontradictedly allowed by you to be realised by you. 

For you will understand everything so much more easily when you learn to listen to your own deep heartfelt emotions. For you are unconditionally worthy and deserving evermore here and now of your own greater non-physical consciousness, to be fully allowed by you to be fully known by you. These emotions that you feel they are not conditional. They are unconditional. They are not about the conditions of your life, they are about YOUR HERE AND NOW RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR OWN GREATER NON-PHYSICAL CONSCIOUSNESS.... 

So if you look at something and think "hey that's wrong!" and you feel bad, emotionally, this emotion it is not about the conditions. It is about you and how you are now flowing the energy of your own true nature of being, of your own greater non-physical consciousness, of which you are an inseperable extension of it, and you flow all of that in contradiction with yourself, and so you feel the negative emotion. And you are not ment to do that, so it will never be enjoyably to do that, to think in that way, so you realise you want to feel better always, so you let that self contradictory thought go, and you thus do feel better, and so... You have more full acces to your own greater knowing again, of your own greater non-physical consciousness, as it is of your own unconditional worthiness and deserving evermore here and now. To simply be do or have whatever it is you want. To be allowed by you, to be evermore fully realised by you. Ongoingly evermore effortlessly, better feelingly, unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, emotionally, under any and all conditions. Because YOU CO-CREATE those conditions, in full harmony and alignment with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, all the way to the ever expanding Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love, of which you are an inseperably unconditionally loved and deserving and fully allowed be known and realised loving extension of all of your evermore greater allowed being and becoming evermore here and now. As a total whole fully realised being, physical and non-physical, hand in hand, meeting, converging, blending, co-fusing, co-realising, co-creating, in full allowed to be and and become better feeling evermore. Feeling better evermore. Joyfully, effortlessly, naturally. For it is who it is you truely always are ment to be, for it is who it is and what it is you truely already are being and becoming evermore here and now.  Evermore fully and greatly and effortlessly allowed by you to be realised by you, evermore here and now. Ongoingly and effortlessly. Joyously. Freely and naturally. And truely. Loved evermore here and now. 

@Yang

So sorry to hear about the suicide of your son´s girlfriend.  It´s probably been 30 years since my dad´s suicide and I still think now and then that maybe I could of prevented it somehow.  Of course his suicide wasn´t my fault, just like the suicide in your family isn´t your son´s fault.  I´m not telling you anything you don´t already know.  Indeed, it sounds like you´re fiercely aware that it´s not your son´s fault.  Still, I hope you don´t mind me repeating the obvious.  My mom said it was so weird after my dad´s death -- everybody came forward thinking "what if"...what if they´d made that call or said something different or reached out somehow.  The truth is that my dad was going to do what he was going to do.  I don´t think there was anything anybody -- least of all me -- could of done about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@liminal_luke

@Yang

I can't imagine going through the suicide of one close to me.  i can only imagine the residual guilt associated with the 'what if's'.  It has to be horribly painful.  I am so sorry.

It surprised me that I had to go through the same thing when my husband died in 2017.  Although he died from a medical condition relating to bad circulation, in the hospital - I still found that I was asking myself the same question.  Should I have taken him to the hospital earlier?  Should I have noticed that his limp was a bit worse?  Come to think of it, wasn't his speech just a little slurred a few days before he died?  Had he had a TIA?  It's like there's a strange need of some sort in me to pile guilt on myself.  As though I've had to inspect the circumstances of his death and look at from every possible angle.  It's actually kind of morbid, really.

Apparently a human condition.   I guess we'll always find the guilt if we have a need to feel it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

my point is that many believe the spirit leaves the body after death and that each body has its own spiritual being that leaves and gets a new body or reincarnates

I believe the body leaves the spirit after death , like a living tree drops a fallen leaf and that there is only a single spiritual being for all life and non life forms  bio and geo.

"The 1" spiritual being for all life forms is the tree and each life form is the leaf that falls from the tree. The tree never dies. Only the leafs that grow from the tree .All memories the leaf had , dies with it as if it were never born. 

Its not the leaf that wants to leave the tree , it's the tree that no longer wants the leaf. Either way, its lights out for the leaf no matter who wants to leave who. 

Its an opposite POV from the traditional human soul and reincarnation POV

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ऋषि said:

So... Id imagine it may be difficult for you find empathy from people... considering who and where you may find those people who have experienced all the life circumstances which you find yourself in currently... along with their various results.

With that being said, your inquiry seems to have all the logical sense there is, in the sense of a mathematical equation.  The question is whether or not you perceive in this way?  

What I can tell you is that momentum, trajectory, so forth and so on is basically the "actual repercussions" of any action... any movement... however minor or drastic it may be. 

If you truly want to know what the "actual repercussions" are, just ask yourself.  Only you know what that answer is, directly.

I made this post 3 months ago, I'm in a different place now mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

The feelings and phenomena I was experiencing was largely the result of allowing someone who was very material oriented to get close to me internally/physically. They made it known constantly how "I contributed nothing to the world, my family and friends, and the collective at large", amongst numerous other shallow personal metrics/stigmas. They saw no value in me beyond sensory and financial(social/material) utility, though they would occasionally verbally state the opposite in an attempt to "reassure" me of how much they valued me.

People only use ellipses for two reasons- to condescend or to evade.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ऋषि said:

The way you relate to punctuation in such a personal way explains a great many things.

I think a written text possesses an energy and its words coursing an intention 

You were being condescending addressing a sensitive topic, in my opinion, that is dated by three months. Your use of punctuation was just an accent, not a standalone signifier 

I think the hue of your initial and latest responses have a humor about them when contrasted with the personality of conflict that I addressed within my reply

10 hours ago, Tryingtodobetter said:

I made this post 3 months ago, I'm in a different place now mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

I´m so happy to hear you´re feeling better, TTDB.  Whatever you´re doing that´s working, keep on doing it!

• Like 1