manitou

Of interest to healers

I know there are plenty of healers here, each with their own modality.  My healing style is to see personality dynamics and how it relates to the particular malady; curing the patient of the malady by re-aligning or tweaking a personality dynamic.  My style is part Mary Baker Eddy, part Ernest Holmes, and part shamanic, as this is performed as a ceremony.

What I'm trying to say is that I think I just realized something wonderful for all of us.  As we know, energy follows thought.  I am currently trying to ease the pain and spirit of a woman who has 4th stage cancer; she's lived about 6 months past her expiration date.  Her energy is still good - I've been doing some reiki on her and she glows after a treatment, she loves it so much.

So today I was washing my kitchen floor with a sponge mop.  Suddenly Shirley's cancer popped into my head.  I realized in one big internal gulp that scrubbing the spots off the floor would be a perfect metaphor for the cancer cells in Shirley's body.  I have found success by "bringing things into the physical", almost as if you're somehow tricking the brain to do what you're showing it to do.  I'm showing my brain the malignant cells that are easily cleaned up as though it was never there.

There is truly a power in performing a small physical act and showing the I Am inside all of us that this is what we are willing it to do.  I have two more floors to wash.  I will do each in the same mindset.  That I am washing away her cancer cells.  This I think is a powerful tool for healers of all kinds.

Going just a bit further, the most likely reason Shirley manifested her cancer is because she's married to a chronic alcoholic - she's never gone to Alanon or learned the art of living with an alcoholic - she still thinks if she yells at him enough, he'll stop.  She's been trying this clever tactic for 50 years and it hasn't worked so far - so I'm helping her change her reaction dynamic.  (That's a whole discussion in itself)

This cancer has gone way too far, I think, for anything to be done about it.  But that doesn't mean that I won't be trying anyway, focusing my mind on something symbolic of ridding her of cancer cells.  Like washing a floor.

The point of all this was to express what I think is a really easy and powerful way to move mental energy toward your client, whether in your presence or not.  Ernest Holmes would have us take the identity of the person we're facilitating as our own, during the session.  The theory being that we're all One anyway, and if you will it so, you can then  do the healing on yourself but intend that your client shares the results.  This is for distance healing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Best fortune with it.

sometimes we heal into life

at times we heal into death.

either way,

healing hope and comfort is good.

• Like 2

I've experienced the same phenomena you mention.  

Regarding the instant knowing of connectedness between internal and external relationships.   

What a wonderful mystery.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, qofq said:

I've experienced the same phenomena you mention.  

Regarding the instant knowing of connectedness between internal and external relationships.   

What a wonderful mystery.  

And, theoretically, the optimal healer's approach would be from a place where linear time is not acknowledged - to hold that in one's psyche, knowing that time is just 'piled up on itself'; in that regard, it would be possible for effecting a healing of something that happened many years ago - which is usually the root for the current manifestation the patient is making.  Where the mind goes, energy follows.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Great post! Very clever way to put an intention out there, while being removed enough to help it along. 

Thank you for sharing. :)

• Like 1

You're so welcome.  If a healer is able to relax into the I Am consciousness (for lack of a better word), this is the state from which the session should be done, if possible.  It's all about the mindset of the healer.  This can result in deep physical healing, in addition to deep spiritual healing.

What about this with you, Fa Xin? I'm not acquainted with your modality, but you sure seem to understand the mindset.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2019 at 10:04 PM, manitou said:

What about this with you, Fa Xin? I'm not acquainted with your modality, but you sure seem to understand the mindset.

Thanks for asking. :) Lately I’ve just been holding space and being receptive. Occasionally I will say a prayer if I am moved to do so. 

I have practiced more indepth modalities in the past, such as reiki style transmissions. But have been doing more receiving and supporting type stuff now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

When contemplating what is presented in this article what you shared regarding a young man you had been working came to mind, @manitou And I'd like to share, if you don't mind. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/06/10/727682322/can-you-reshape-your-brains-response-to-pain

I think that's an excellent article.  He has put into words what some of us have stumbled into. Finding the initiating imprint.  Particularly when you take into consideration that linear time is an illusion and it's all actually happening Now.  Therefore, it follows that the initial imprint can actually be healed if looked at simultaneously.