Stosh

Trump talk

"Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American woman in Congress, infamously called for President Trump to be removed just hours after being sworn as a House member earlier this year, pledging to progressive activists, “we’re gonna go in there and we’re going to impeach the motherfucker.”"

Such a nice disposition.  Notice that she claims to be American but list Palestinian first.

Why is it that those who claim to love America first, always insist letting others know their ethnicity.

They they claim to represent the values of Americans and yet always suggest that being "what ever"  gives them more perspective as they vote and act against the interest of the American people in favor of their own self-interest and that of their  group identity.

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Failed state.

That's the idea. And that's why I hate the left, and despise liberals because they are too f'd in the head to see it. 

What's called the squad has Pelosi in a box.

Anything she does to rein them in will be viewed as some type of discrimination.

This is what happens when rule of law coupled with lack of for thought, it's tied to Identity politics and multiculturalism.

In the end it never works out the celebrated groups by those who claim multiculturalism will act in their own self-interest to the detriment of the whole.

People may not realize now but team Trump is offering a different path that is inclusive of everybody in the America first that list everybody as Americans.

The u.s. is one of the few countries I know of that list its own citizens has hyphenated ethnicities.

In French it's Frenchman, in English it's Englishmen, ect.

I've yet to hear of anyone being called African English, or Chinese French.

44 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

That's the idea. And that's why I hate the left, and despise liberals because they are too f'd in the head to see it. 

Personally, I don't hate the leftists, I think they are so wrong that they have no idea what they are doing.. but it may not just be them.

Our Senate played a part in this new program to release violent felons out early, including murderers and sex offenders, after selling the idea that it would be releasing only folks who did piddly victimless crimes. 

• Like 1

But, on a lighter side, I love the irony of millionaire Bernie not wanting to pay his people the minimum wage he wants everybody else to pay😁 , wants it kept secret 😆 threatens to raise health care costs to them 😂 and then ,,, cuts their HOURS 🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

Personally, I don't hate the leftists, I think they are so wrong that they have no idea what they are doing.. 

Many of them would be tickled pink if the United States was toppled.  They know what they are doing. Some men just want to watch the world burn. 

10 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Many of them would be tickled pink if the United States was toppled.  They know what they are doing. Some men just want to watch the world burn. 

I know what you're saying , they all appear to be selling the same insane self destructive product. They gotta know that. ... Which brings up a thing that I do not understand about these potential nominees, maybe you can offer an opinion as to why its like this.. 

If you are on the lower tier of 20 candidates all selling the same products , I am thinking your odds of winning just the nomination are close to zero already. They have to get past their dem competitors to move on , right? So why do they not offer a majorly different platform that might significantly sway the public? 

If you're  Mayor Pete  Yang   Castro etc , that you are not going to be President , simply as a matter of Fact , even if the massive fraud expected guarantees a Dem win. They are voluntarily standing around like window dressing for the candidates that already stand out , have name recognition , and have money behind them. 

I don't get it. 

oof....Google invested a hundred million into crowdstrike!

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/no-wonder-google-execs-cried-when-hillary-lost-they-funded-crowdstrike-the-experts-behind-the-russian-hackers-story/

Sergei Brin is russian, so once again, "the russians hacked us" is true....FROM A CERTAIN POINT OF VIEW ;)

and oof.....put a few vid feeds together into one, why dontcha...well they said to watch out for them deepfake vids, lol...

Spoiler

that neck tho

aeb7533da8cb536cbef9762e7bc86c321a0905c5

8c316503f8c7b1ba58279bca29e13719b7336456

Edited by joeblast

ask for a special console  don't like the report outcome

keep going until they get the right outcome.

Weinsheimer noted that the DOJ agreed with Mueller’s statement that his testimony was unnecessary and that the department didn’t generally permit “prosecutors such as you to appear and testify before Congress regarding their investigative and prosecutorial activity.”

The letter also reminded Mueller that “there should be no testimony concerning the redacted portions of the public version of our report, which may not be disclosed because of applicable laws, court rules and orders … or longstanding Department policies.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/doj-says-mueller-must-not-disclose-redacted-information-in-upcoming-testimony-on-russia-probe_3012551.html

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, windwalker said:

ask for a special console  don't like the report outcome

keep going until they get the right outcome.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/doj-says-mueller-must-not-disclose-redacted-information-in-upcoming-testimony-on-russia-probe_3012551.html

Actually I think the Republicans have more to gain this time , although it is annoying to go back over this ground. . and hope they act in tandem , as a team , asking one question apiece , and pressing the point for the five minute increment. ( as opposed to the usual , where they are all covering the same questions , making speeches , and failing to get a sufficient response for anything ) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stosh said:

they all appear to be selling the same insane self destructive product. They gotta know that. ...

They don't. I used to think that politicians at that level needed to be smart. I was wrong.

All they see is an avenue to power. They are stage-1 thinkers. Consequences? What consequences? As long as I get my power, let the other guy deal with the fallout.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stosh said:

If you are on the lower tier of 20 candidates all selling the same products , I am thinking your odds of winning just the nomination are close to zero already. They have to get past their dem competitors to move on , right? So why do they not offer a majorly different platform that might significantly sway the public?

The Forces of Doom are doing acceptance testing and marketing studies.

All of the leftward candidates are selling poison, but different varieties of poison.  It might appear too ridiculous if Candidate A and B were each peddling 15 different destructive ideas.

If Candidate L is trying to gain acceptance for Universal Basic Income (UBI), the purpose L serves is as a method of introducing to the larger public an idea. Then the popularity of that idea can be measured.

Candidate M may be trying to gain acceptance for gun confiscation. And not only can the popularity of that idea be measured, but it can be compared and contrasted with the public's acceptance of Candidate B's ideas on common sense gun control. 

20 candidates can get more concepts out to the general public than three or four candidates. Now the statisticians behind the scenes have a lot more data to work with and can really hone in on the buzzwords that blind people of their critical thinking skills.

2 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

They don't. I used to think that politicians at that level needed to be smart. I was wrong.

All they see is an avenue to power. They are stage-1 thinkers. Consequences? What consequences? As long as I get my power, let the other guy deal with the fallout.

Me playing devils advocate, If the public doesnt hold their feet to the fire , they aren't going to be concerned about backlash . They expect that in the eventuality of winning , that the enemy isnt going to allow them to do most of the things they are promoting anyway.

They have no real expectation that they will live up to their words, or that they will be punished by the identity group that favors them. 

Pressley underlined this- 'black people should vote with a black voice'..and so forth. At the heart of identity politics is the plan that the voter should be of predicted bias , and ends up powerless unless they constitute a majority. 

I was reading about Cesar Chavez opinions , and his conclusion was that his identity group could not gain political power by supporting Democrats , in the face of an Anglo majority. 

"Later, in the ’50s, I experienced a different kind of exploitation. In San Jose, in Los Angeles and in other urban communities, we–the Mexican American people–were dominated by a majority that was Anglo.

I began to realize what other minority people had discovered: That the only answer–the only hope–was in organizing. More of us had to become citizens. We had to register to vote. And people like me had to develop the skills it would take to organize, to educate, to help empower the Chicano people.

The union’s power in agriculture has nothing to do with the number of farm workers under union contract. It has nothing to do with the farm workers’ ability to contribute to Democratic politicians. It doesn’t even have much to do with our ability to conduct successful boycotts."

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

Apparently, some things are a little too sensitive for even Borat?

https://www.newsweek.com/sacha-baron-cohen-who-america-deleted-scenes-dick-cheney-jeffrey-epstein-1267152

"Oh wait, that went REALLY badly, we cant even show that or someone's getting incriminated," pretty much

Spoiler

FBI agents are mourning the death of one of the Bureau’s top financial crimes supervisors who reportedly shot and killed himself on a crowded nite-club dance floor, according to top FBI insiders.

Salvatore “Sal” Cincinelli, a former Wall Street broker who joined the FBI in 2010, died last week during a night out after an FBI training session, sources said.

Cincinelli was one a supervisory special agent who spearheaded many of the FBI’s high-profile and complex Wall Street investigations, including probing the finances of the Clinton Foundation. After leaving his Wall Street career, Cincinelli was first assigned to the New York field office (SDNY) and later promoted to Washington, DC. He was a native New Yorker as well.

“Very very bright guy,” one FBI insider said. “Such a young guy, it really gets you in the gut. He put in the hours too, was always working hard.”

Cincinelli was 41.

Cincinelli was reportedly out partying with FBI colleagues at the Container Bar, a trendy watering hole in Austin, TX. The group had been drinking and dancing, according to sources. Later in the evening Cincinelli reportedly turned the gun on himself on a crowded dance floor.

Bar owner Bridget Dunlap did not respond to phone calls seeking details on the incident.

FBI agents on site and police instructed witnesses to delete any video and photographs of the event and cleared out the bar, according to reports. Likewise, FBI officials instructed Austin Police to not release any details of the death to the media, sources confirmed. Witnesses at the nite club were also told to “stay offline” and “keep quiet” about the shooting, sources said.

The FBI has not commented on Cincinelli’s death.

According to his resume, Cincinelli was a Supervisory Special Agent in the FBI’s Complex Financial Crimes Unit. He managed the FBI’s financial crimes program for the Northeast region, and wwas a detailee from the FBI to the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). Before working at FBI Headquarters, SSA Cincinelli led financial crime investigations in the FBI’s flagship New York Field Office. SSA Cincinelli conducted investigations involving market manipulation, corporate & accounting fraud, Ponzi schemes, money laundering, insider trading, and antitrust violations, among others. SSA Cincinelli worked as a fixed-income trader prior to joining the FBI, and held an MBA in Quantitative Finance from NYU’s Stern School of Business.

This story is developing.

A previous news story in the Wall Street Journal highlighted Cincinelli soon after he joined the FBI:

Cincinelli walked away from a career as a credit trader with an MBA in quantitative finance to join the FBI. He said that for an investigation he’s working on, he recently interviewed a person on Wall Street who specializes in collateralized debt obligations, bonds that are created from collections of corporate debt and sold to investors in slices.

He said the conversation lasted an hour and at the end of it the other agent who had accompanied him turned to Cincinelli and said, “I don’t even know how I would ask those questions.”

But making the switch from Wall Street, where seven-figure salaries are common, to much lower-paying government work isn’t always easy.

“Some of my friends said, ‘Are you crazy? Have you lost your mind?’” said Cincinelli, whose profile on LinkedIn shows he has held positions at Bank of America and Global FX.

Cincinelli declined to discuss his prior work and said his wife initially was furious with his decision to join the FBI. She was worried for her husband’s safety and unhappy about the lengthy FBI training programs.

what were they casing this guy

Always nice when Trump responds to the chans, lol

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

The Forces of Doom are doing acceptance testing and marketing studies.

All of the leftward candidates are selling poison, but different varieties of poison.  It might appear too ridiculous if Candidate A and B were each peddling 15 different destructive ideas.

If Candidate L is trying to gain acceptance for Universal Basic Income (UBI), the purpose L serves is as a method of introducing to the larger public an idea. Then the popularity of that idea can be measured.

Candidate M may be trying to gain acceptance for gun confiscation. And not only can the popularity of that idea be measured, but it can be compared and contrasted with the public's acceptance of Candidate B's ideas on common sense gun control. 

20 candidates can get more concepts out to the general public than three or four candidates. Now the statisticians behind the scenes have a lot more data to work with and can really hone in on the buzzwords that blind people of their critical thinking skills.

Ok, but that means that the majority of candidates are really still only there as tools, and they should be aware of that , and not want to be the tool of Biden or Harris. 

8 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Apparently, some things are a little too sensitive for even Borat?

https://www.newsweek.com/sacha-baron-cohen-who-america-deleted-scenes-dick-cheney-jeffrey-epstein-1267152

"Oh wait, that went REALLY badly, we cant even show that or someone's getting incriminated," pretty much

Hide contents

FBI agents are mourning the death of one of the Bureau’s top financial crimes supervisors who reportedly shot and killed himself on a crowded nite-club dance floor, according to top FBI insiders.

Salvatore “Sal” Cincinelli, a former Wall Street broker who joined the FBI in 2010, died last week during a night out after an FBI training session, sources said.

Cincinelli was one a supervisory special agent who spearheaded many of the FBI’s high-profile and complex Wall Street investigations, including probing the finances of the Clinton Foundation. After leaving his Wall Street career, Cincinelli was first assigned to the New York field office (SDNY) and later promoted to Washington, DC. He was a native New Yorker as well.

“Very very bright guy,” one FBI insider said. “Such a young guy, it really gets you in the gut. He put in the hours too, was always working hard.”

Cincinelli was 41.

Cincinelli was reportedly out partying with FBI colleagues at the Container Bar, a trendy watering hole in Austin, TX. The group had been drinking and dancing, according to sources. Later in the evening Cincinelli reportedly turned the gun on himself on a crowded dance floor.

Bar owner Bridget Dunlap did not respond to phone calls seeking details on the incident.

FBI agents on site and police instructed witnesses to delete any video and photographs of the event and cleared out the bar, according to reports. Likewise, FBI officials instructed Austin Police to not release any details of the death to the media, sources confirmed. Witnesses at the nite club were also told to “stay offline” and “keep quiet” about the shooting, sources said.

The FBI has not commented on Cincinelli’s death.

According to his resume, Cincinelli was a Supervisory Special Agent in the FBI’s Complex Financial Crimes Unit. He managed the FBI’s financial crimes program for the Northeast region, and wwas a detailee from the FBI to the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). Before working at FBI Headquarters, SSA Cincinelli led financial crime investigations in the FBI’s flagship New York Field Office. SSA Cincinelli conducted investigations involving market manipulation, corporate & accounting fraud, Ponzi schemes, money laundering, insider trading, and antitrust violations, among others. SSA Cincinelli worked as a fixed-income trader prior to joining the FBI, and held an MBA in Quantitative Finance from NYU’s Stern School of Business.

This story is developing.

A previous news story in the Wall Street Journal highlighted Cincinelli soon after he joined the FBI:

Cincinelli walked away from a career as a credit trader with an MBA in quantitative finance to join the FBI. He said that for an investigation he’s working on, he recently interviewed a person on Wall Street who specializes in collateralized debt obligations, bonds that are created from collections of corporate debt and sold to investors in slices.

He said the conversation lasted an hour and at the end of it the other agent who had accompanied him turned to Cincinelli and said, “I don’t even know how I would ask those questions.”

But making the switch from Wall Street, where seven-figure salaries are common, to much lower-paying government work isn’t always easy.

“Some of my friends said, ‘Are you crazy? Have you lost your mind?’” said Cincinelli, whose profile on LinkedIn shows he has held positions at Bank of America and Global FX.

Cincinelli declined to discuss his prior work and said his wife initially was furious with his decision to join the FBI. She was worried for her husband’s safety and unhappy about the lengthy FBI training programs.

what were they casing this guy

Always nice when Trump responds to the chans, lol

Reveal hidden contents

That IS bizarre , what are you thinking the significance is. That the FBI shot him in the club? in front of a bunch of people , to protect the Clintons? 

Thats a pretty bad plan. 

Edited by Stosh

39 minutes ago, Stosh said:

That IS bizarre , what are you thinking the significance is. That the FBI shot him in the club? 

Impossible to tell at this point in time.  There's just too many questioned allegiances and such.  Strange it happened like 5 days ago and its only leaking out a bit now, so something's definitely afoot...but what exactly this one is, is anyone's guess.  Lots of times I just like to post up things that make ya go hmmm even though they wont lead you to any particular conclusions.  But I gotta say, shades of Arkancide over the whole thing, even though its impossible to determine what the real story is on it.

\

ze eye

c1803277eb99392b3aaf46bc5f089d95fd1b8d30

Edited by joeblast

6 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Impossible to tell at this point in time.  There's just too many questioned allegiances and such.  Strange it happened like 5 days ago and its only leaking out a bit now, so something's definitely afoot...but what exactly this one is, is anyone's guess.  Lots of times I just like to post up things that make ya go hmmm even though they wont lead you to any particular conclusions.  But I gotta say, shades of Arkancide over the whole thing, even though its impossible to determine what the real story is on it.

My guess is that he is under witness protection in Pinellas. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

My guess is that he is under witness protection in Pinellas. :)

its a big game aint it ;)

in the next breath,

de298a419e547598049db537106caba3fec73935

oh the lolz!  sure, I'm all for this, then we can see your trial, adam!

bef7296c2ed4705d466966cb24db123f6926945c

Edited by joeblast

52 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Ok, but that means that the majority of candidates are really still only there as tools, and they should be aware of that , and not want to be the tool of Biden or Harris.

Leftist cult hive mind. They have a role. They know their role. They serve their master.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stosh said:

Actually I think the Republicans have more to gain this time , although it is annoying to go back over this ground. . and hope they act in tandem , as a team , asking one question apiece , and pressing the point for the five minute increment. ( as opposed to the usual , where they are all covering the same questions , making speeches , and failing to get a sufficient response for anything ) 

It remains to be seen....The DOJ gave Muller a life line allowing him to answer based on being directed to answer a certain way.

This also allows him not answer the GOP questions just by saying,  its not covered in the report....What really should happen, not looking like it will, is that they all should be brought before come counsel / court / what ever and account for laws broken and policies not followed.  

Those in the main stream media need to be brought up on sedition,  they are complicit in what happened and is happening. 

Just find it so weird as the ones the media supports will be the first ones to limit them once in office,,,it never works out well

One only has to look at the last 8yrs under Obama...as to what was done and happened to those in the press not line with the administration. 

The only positive I can see in all this is that the US is truly getting post racial,  Everyone is starting to wake up to whats happening and why.   Being called a racist has no meaning,,,,the premise of being called a racist is being questioned with those asking for facts showing its so....funny what happens when people do....

Americans with skin in the game tend to be conservative, all Americans..

Those with no skin wanting the free stuff, always make sure to let others know their hyphenated status. 

There is no room in this country,” Roosevelt bellowed,“for hyphenated Americanism…German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans. There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.”

• Like 1

Alinsky 101

Omar has, in fact, called for an opponent to be deported. Her tweet, from 2012, was unearthed as a similar tweet from Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MN) — one of the other “Squad” members — surfaced, in which she declared “Deport this asshole!” in 2015.

Omar’s tweet read: “we are citizens & can’t be deported, why don’t we deport you to where ever you came from.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/23/ilhan-omar-also-called-for-opponent-to-be-deported/

It never fails accuse others of doing what you do...make it an issue...

During the course of the debate, Omar defended the right of Somalis not to assimilate: “Most people I know keep and maintain their culture,” she said, adding, “[d]on’t expect us to change either. We have as much right to be here as you.”

Take time and think about it....someone elected to congress who swore an oath to the constitution of the United States 

The only conclusion one can come to is they  dislike the US and prefer their own culture over adopting the American culture that they live in......

They talk about "rights"  don't accept the culture that allows them to have them that they live in  expect  and demand  it to take care of them.....

how does that work?

Rashida TlaibVerified account @RashidaTlaib
FollowFollow @RashidaTlaib
More

Wallah someone deport these unAmerican ISISlike armed bikers. #PHXmosque. Because #NotMyAmerica to allow them to intimidate fellow Americans

4:40 PM - 29 May 2015

Edited by windwalker

8 hours ago, windwalker said:

Alinsky 101

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/23/ilhan-omar-also-called-for-opponent-to-be-deported/

It never fails accuse others of doing what you do...make it an issue...

Take time and think about it....someone elected to congress who swore an oath to the constitution of the United States 

The only conclusion one can come to is they  dislike the US and prefer their own culture over adopting the American culture that they live in......

They talk about "rights"  don't accept the culture that allows them to have them that they live in  expect  and demand  it to take care of them.....

how does that work?

Its quite possible that regarding  her brother at least We have as much right to be here as you.” He 

does not in fact have any right to be here whatsoever. And so Should be at the head of the line for deportation.

Laws get changed , some of which may affect these people who do not want to assimilate , but rather are proud of terrorist organizations. No one here is above the law.

Heck, it may even occur to people that she thinks she is too pretty to show her hair in public, and thinks that women who do,  are trollops. 

Edited by Stosh
  • Thanks 1