Stosh

Trump talk

2 hours ago, Trunk said:

Gutting science from the dept of agriculture ...

Makes sense.  Pesky scientists.

https://youtu.be/iQkdu6c9g6w

1 hour ago, joeblast said:

lol gutting science

gasp omg its decentralization away from washington!  that's horrible!  (lol)

there's a few depts that is happening to....so what's the complaint with doing it with the dept of interior?

I think we need more background rather than RM editorializing insurance implications.

my guess would be saving money in long run by leaving DC.

I grew near DC.  Left and never looked back

• Like 1

6 hours ago, joeblast said:

Honestly I'm surprised ralis even posted in this thread...

It's the nature of the left to wriggle into every nook and cranny and attempt to corrupt. Media, politics, government, education, and science wasn't enough.  The left is like water. They'll find a way in. Even into a Trump Talk thread. 

And it all goes back to the Garden of Eden when the left slithered in and corrupted man. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

It's the nature of the left to wriggle into every nook and cranny and attempt to corrupt. Media, politics, government, education, and science wasn't enough

The left is fundamentally dictatorial. They want to grow government into every sector of life: personal, religious, medical, educational, etc. This is a primary difference between the left and right. The right believes in liberty and basically wants to be left alone. The left wants to meddle. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dynasty said:

It's the nature of the left to wriggle into every nook and cranny and attempt to corrupt. Media, politics, government, education, and science wasn't enough.  The left is like water. They'll find a way in. Even into a Trump Talk thread. 

And it all goes back to the Garden of Eden when the left slithered in and corrupted man. 

After listening to this talk, it very much clarified your post, especially the intent behind those words. 

Basically, the professor theorized and presented her candid view as to how some people, bound by honour, remain loyally fixated to their own deep story. Listening with an open mind, one can deduce its impartial relevance to both sides of the political divide, to some degree anyway, depending on how the words are grasped. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, C T said:

After listening to this talk, it very much clarified your post, especially the intent behind those words. 

Basically, the professor theorized and presented her candid view as to how some people, bound by honour, remain loyally fixated to their own deep story. Listening with an open mind, one can deduce its impartial relevance to both sides of the political divide, to some degree anyway, depending on how the words are grasped.

I dont know if I'm going to be able to get through all of this because its turning into drivel pretty fast here (and she's just finally getting around to getting on topic)...

Oh, the tea party are these right wing extremists that want to completely eliminate government...LOL...

"Its created a new polarization" - no, not at all - the polarization which is a twofold creation of Government Gone Wild/Republican side of OneGov never getting shit done + Media going CommieCheerleader over anything that helped further Banksterism was what created the tea party.

We're being inundated with unconstitutional things but that's part of what created this hardening of positions - you have the banksters telling everyone that everything they're doing is kosher and every perversion of government should be accepted no matter how clearly against the established Republic it is, and you have some percentage of the population nodding their heads saying "yes, this sounds good, I'm for it" without ever actually looking one iota deeper into the policies.

Now that this separation is established, let's move on to some real good topic to talk about, like....fucking race, seriously?  Would you feel strange if you child came home with a member of the opposite sex to date?  That's racist and part of all these separations, so you should really just welcome the dilution of races because one day we'll all be One and we're here to help do our part to make that happen....(oops sorry we got into that ol bat's internal dialogue here)...

(She turns a page....did you really have ALLLLLLLLLLLLL that you just mentioned on a single page?  could have taken about 4 words of notation...)

(Bahse republicans)

(Let's get back to race)

(Now tries to use another example of race to try and defend the notion that Obama was born in America....see the forgery should just be accepted, you cant question it, you're a racist if you do...)

Ok...this lady's done, I cant understand how people actually consume this drivel or how people actually spend money to listen to her drivel for an entire semester.  She's been stuffed in an academic closet forever and like mushrooms has been fed a steady diet of shit and now she's got all these spores to dispense upon young impressionable minds - because Progressives have to go after the naive, anyone who can think for themselves isnt a Progressive.

I cant believe shit like this is actually worthy of study at the University level.  I wonder how much this old bat makes, its probably part of the reason our college students have well over a trillion in student loan debt, from spending exponentially increasing amounts of money on an increasingly less valuable "degree."  (REAL degrees like from the engineering field dont count.)

Sorry to shit all over this presentation but it was absolutely worthless, this lady should not EVER present herself as any sort of unbiased voice.  If you could point to a specific bit in there then we could discuss it, but to just toss up 40 minutes of progressive academic drivel and say "its in there" gets tough to figure out exactly how that was a response to the rather factual observation that Progressivism operates like an invasive species.

I know I appear biased, but I reached my position by being unbiased.  Since I figured the situation out to an appreciable enough extent, yeah, I most likely becamse a bit biased since then....but I have *always* been biased against sonsabiches that abuse their authority, I have always detested groupthink even in my wee years in preschool.  I probably wouldnt "sound so biased" if I werent so confident I was correct, too :lol:  Not necessarily about every little last thing, but about the big things.

I was happy when my niece didnt know what she wanted to do after high school, so instead of rushing straight to a college she wasnt sure about going to, to get a degree in I havent figured that out yet....she went back to AK to work for the summer.

She doesnt need people like this poisoning her mind (anymore than they already have, given by what her diet looks like)

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-20/noose-which-sent-umich-dean-racism-tirade-turns-out-be-fishing-knot-practice

Academia is just utterly delusional as a whole.  I'll never forget my ex's friend who had to write grants to get through his grad school studies....literally telling me about how he had to formulate the writing of the grant to be tailored to what the approver wanted to see.   But then folks wonder how climate science got perverted, lol.

Edited by joeblast
(I prefer the term "conspiracy analyst," lol)

29 minutes ago, joeblast said:

I dont know if I'm going to be able to get through all of this because its turning into drivel pretty fast here (and she's just finally getting around to getting on topic)...

Oh, the tea party are these right wing extremists that want to completely eliminate government...LOL...

"Its created a new polarization" - no, not at all - the polarization which is a twofold creation of Government Gone Wild/Republican side of OneGov never getting shit done + Media going CommieCheerleader over anything that helped further Banksterism was what created the tea party.

We're being inundated with unconstitutional things but that's part of what created this hardening of positions - you have the banksters telling everyone that everything they're doing is kosher and every perversion of government should be accepted no matter how clearly against the established Republic it is, and you have some percentage of the population nodding their heads saying "yes, this sounds good, I'm for it" without ever actually looking one iota deeper into the policies.

Now that this separation is established, let's move on to some real good topic to talk about, like....fucking race, seriously?  Would you feel strange if you child came home with a member of the opposite sex to date?  That's racist and part of all these separations, so you should really just welcome the dilution of races because one day we'll all be One and we're here to help do our part to make that happen....(oops sorry we got into that ol bat's internal dialogue here)...

(She turns a page....did you really have ALLLLLLLLLLLLL that you just mentioned on a single page?  could have taken about 4 words of notation...)

(Bahse republicans)

(Let's get back to race)

(Now tries to use another example of race to try and defend the notion that Obama was born in America....see the forgery should just be accepted, you cant question it, you're a racist if you do...)

Ok...this lady's done, I cant understand how people actually consume this drivel or how people actually spend money to listen to her drivel for an entire semester.  She's been stuffed in an academic closet forever and like mushrooms has been fed a steady diet of shit and now she's got all these spores to dispense upon young impressionable minds - because Progressives have to go after the naive, anyone who can think for themselves isnt a Progressive.

I cant believe shit like this is actually worthy of study at the University level.  I wonder how much this old bat makes, its probably part of the reason our college students have well over a trillion in student loan debt, from spending exponentially increasing amounts of money on an increasingly less valuable "degree."  (REAL degrees like from the engineering field dont count.)

Sorry to shit all over this presentation but it was absolutely worthless, this lady should not EVER present herself as any sort of unbiased voice.

I was happy when my niece didnt know what she wanted to do after high school, so instead of rushing straight to a college she wasnt sure about going to, to get a degree in I havent figured that out yet....she went back to AK to work for the summer.

She doesnt need people like this poisoning her mind (anymore than they already have, given by what her diet looks like)

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-20/noose-which-sent-umich-dean-racism-tirade-turns-out-be-fishing-knot-practice

Academia is just utterly delusional as a whole.  I'll never forget my ex's friend who had to write grants to get through his grad school studies....literally telling me about how he had to formulate the writing of the grant to be tailored to what the approver wanted to see.   But then folks wonder how climate science got perverted, lol.

Bruh, I kinda expected this push was going to come from you :) 

But in truth, all you make her out to be, is essentially also what you are, on the flip side. 

Don't assume you're somehow abstained from extremes, because you're not. 

Just now, C T said:

Bruh, I kinda expected this push was going to come from you :) 

But in truth, all you make her out to be, is essentially also what you are, on the flip side. 

Don't assume you're somehow abstained from extremes, because you're not. 

:) All good homey hehehe...I'm glad you know you can say these things and I dont get offended at them, because that would just be silly now wouldnt it :D

Hm....one shilling for conformism, obedience, groupthink......vs me shilling for free thought, for calling all things honestly and accurately, for calling out egregious violations of actual law (and not contrived feels...)

Yeah, I guess I can see "From a Certain Point of Viewwwwww,"  how this could be trueeee!!

For I quite understand,

that I am some

what extreme,

I'm sure you noticed I somewhat revel in it toooooooooo

From A Certain Point Of Viewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww B)

• Haha 1

Yes, its always good where mutual understanding remains in place :)

It helps to remove the potential for somewhat violent reactions, I feel. :lol:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, C T said:

Yes, its always good where mutual understanding remains in place :)

It helps to remove the potential for somewhat violent reactions, I feel. :lol:

9ee6aa6b2144b0d0c9073b86a3e37fb35063459b

"In much of the world, the gap between rich and poor has widened. Yet, across Europe and the U.S. many rising right-wing groups oppose the very idea of equality. Why?

We are for equality of opportunity. Not equality of outcome. 

Equality of outcome is a political tool to cause social discord and create a society of victims all vying to out do each other on the hierarchy of the victim totem pole. Not all victims are equal. And by the left's own totem pole of victimhood, they have proven that equality of outcome is impossible. 

Edited by Dynasty
  • Like 1

"

"It does bother me that people are going outside of the process and going to the media," Sanders added. "That is really not acceptable. It is really not what labor negotiations are about, and it's improper."

He went on to say that the union contract "not only provides pay of at least $15 an hour, it also provides, I think, the best health care benefits that any employer can provide for our field organizers."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bernie-sanders-campaign-announces-it-will-cut-hours-to-pay-staffers-15-minimum-wage-prompting-mockery

Preview of things to come.

What happens when left is not so left. When the freedom of speech they proclaim is improper.

Some feel they can play with fire until they get burned, they then  look for the arsonist.

Some how not seeing it in the mirror.

Edited by windwalker

had to wait for sauce on this one, but after folks did some more digging..

Spoiler

33ecd14059319734a4dad6a91eedd4d28d7baf2d

The Deep State Obama administration let Epstein use an FAA tail number that matched a US military aircraft so he could evade detection while running an international child-rape dealership for the elite.

Once THE PEOPLE by and large know things like this, they are going to start DEMANDING the dismantling of the CIA, FBI.

They got his pilot's stuff & instagram

Spoiler

Pilot’s deleted Instagram sheds light on jet-setting Epstein’s travels (1of 3)

Larry Visoski, the longtime chief pilot of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s fleet of helicopters and planes, including the infamous “Lolita Express,” traveled with Epstein across the globe for nearly three decades. Photos from Visoski’s now-deleted Instagram account likely shed some new light on what Epstein may have been up to over the past few years, detailing Visoski’s flights across the U.S. and to the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Caribbean, Europe, Mexico, and the Middle East. Epstein is not pictured or directly mentioned in Visoski’s social media posts, but many of the planes, helicopters, and islands that appear in the posts belong to Epstein, a registered sex offender who prosecutors allege repeatedly sexually exploited and abused dozens of girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, Florida. Epstein also owns two islands and a ranch in New Mexico. Epstein has pleaded not guilty.

Thanks to previously released flight logs ranging from December 1997 through November 2005, a fair amount is known about where the jet-setting financier and accused child sex trafficker was flying and who he was accompanied by more than a decade ago. Epstein was joined on those flights by tycoons, celebrities, employees, friends, and politicos, including former President Bill Clinton, who records suggest took at least 27 flights totaling at least six trips on Epstein’s jet, rather than the four trips that he has thus far admitted to. It is alleged that underage girls were on some flights that Epstein took as well.

Visoski, who has not been charged with any crimes, was deposed in a civil case in 2009, where he recalled Clinton being on at least 20 flights with Epstein. He was also asked whether he remembered Clinton being on the plane with “younger girls.” “No,” Visoski said. Less is publicly known about where Epstein has been flying since the mid-2000s, and detailed manifest records are not similarly available. But Visoski’s social media account, where Visoski’s profile name was “Capt Big Dawg”, was reviewed by the Washington Examiner prior to its deletion earlier this week, and it details many of the places that Epstein was likely flying much more recently, ranging from June 2014 through April 2019.

Visoski, who has remained loyal to Epstein over the years, was an avid photographer and used a GoPro to capture some shots as he piloted these flights. Visoski’s captions specifically mention the piloting of a Boeing 727, a Boeing 757, a Gulfstream 550, and a Bell 430 helicopter, and he used hashtags such as #Gucci and #Versace and #AVGeek when showing off a particularly impressive view. The post that likely spurred Visoski to delete his account was a selfie that he took and posted in late 2016, with then-top Trump presidential transition team member and now counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway, at Palm Beach International Airport, which drew attention on Twitter earlier this week. Visoski, who included #MAGA hashtags on many of his posts, described Conway as "a very Humble and gracious Lady, #kellyanneconway #kellyanne #trump #election2016,” in his caption. Conway told the Washington Examiner she did not remember taking that specific picture, but allowed people she said were unfamiliar to her to take selfies with her at Palm Beach International after she arrived from New York for meetings with the then president-elect. Visoski lives in Palm Beach and many of the trips are plane rides or helicopter trips from Miami or Palm Beach International Airport to Epstein’s homes in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pilots-deleted-instagram-sheds-light-on-jet-setting-epsteins-travels

d750f8e3cb5f52f2e23604b1da6044a3156720f9

"From now on, if any politician supports Israel, you have to ask if it's because Epstein has photos of them molesting children." Maram Susli encapsulates the significance Jeffrey Epstein's arrest.

Anons are currently cross referencing Epstein's black book with the list of resignations

Quiet after Weissman testimony

What i find interesting is that Andrew Weissman did his testimony last thursday and it’s just been crickets. I thought weissman was supposed to be the real hit - Mueller was the face and Weissman was the real pusher. He had his fingers in nearly every investigation under Muellers jurisdiction.

And yet nothing. No leaks (the most surprising aspect). Maybe his testimony wasn’t what the democrats expected or maybe what came out from the republican members of congress was really bad for the democrats. And yet, just silence. I find that amazingly curious.

f249e3b0e97d0cdd3b2f48e591ec5cc97a8c0935

British Intelligence thought Robert Maxwell was a Mosaad agent and Russian spy.

After the former Mirror newspapers chief and ex-Labour MP died at sea on November 5 1991, there was widespread speculation that he might have been a double or even a triple agent, but the FBI found nothing in a decade of monitoring him, despite his known links with MI6, the KGB and the Israeli intelligence service Mossad.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1445707/FO-suspected-Maxwell-was-a-Russian-agent-papers-reveal.html

Nationwide

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/73911/1700-people-indicted-arrested-in-massive-nationwide-human-trafficking.html

World Wide

https://nypost.com/2019/07/11/chinese-billionaire-reportedly-arrested-for-child-molestation/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-child-abduction-zhang-zixin-ningbo-child-trafficking-a9010031.html

---

Kosovo Prime Minister steps down

The Prime minister of Kosovo, Ramush Haradinaj resigned on Friday after a war crimes court in The Hague summoned him for questioning.

The serving president, Vucic, called his actions a "political trick" and a stunt to rally popular support. He said that it would fuel ethnic tensions and stall efforts to normalise the relationship between the former war foes.

Haradinaj told reporters “I received a call by the special court as a suspect and was offered to go as the prime minister or as an ordinary citizen of Kosovo. I chose the latter”.

It is not the first time that Haradinaj has been suspected of war crimes. In similar event to Friday’s resignation, Haradinaj had served as Prime Minister for only 100 days in 2005 before being indicted for war crimes by the International Criminal Tribunal of the former Yugoslavia. He was acquitted of this in 2008 and again in 2012 due to lack of convincing evidence.

https://www.euronews.com/2019/07/20/kosovo-prime-minister-steps-down

A Bank With $49 Trillion In Derivatives Exposure Is Melting Down Before Our Eyes

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-20/bank-49-trillion-derivatives-exposure-melting-down-our-eyes

McAfee linked to crowdstrike? 

Spoiler

CROWDSTRIKE --> GEORGE KURTZ

GEORGE KURTZ --> MCAFEE

GEORGE KURTZ --> WARBURG PINCUS

And more. Is this part of why McAfee is (dramatically) on the run?

https://www.warburgpincus.com/investments/crowdstrike/

CrowdStrike, based in Southern California, is a startup information security business led by George Kurtz, former McAfee Chief Technology Officer and co-founder and CEO of Foundstone and Dmitri Alperovitch, former McAfee Vice President of Threat Research. CrowdStrike was formed on the belief that traditional security solutions are ineffective against the growing volume and complexity of today’s threats. The team is focused on building a new, data-centric information security solution to help enterprises and governments combat these modern attacks. Prior to the formation of CrowdStrike in 2011, George Kurtz was an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Warburg Pincus.

This is an excellent look at the mass migration as it relates to the deep state - way too much to even duplicate here.  Should be eye opening for some folks.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/07/08/guest-post-inside-the-migration-deep-state-by-chris-deliso-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

Remember this oldie but goodie Aaron Russo telling us about the Rockefellers' hand in engineering the world-shit we see today...

and remember all this shit is by design

lol Iran catches 17 CIA operatives

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Iran-arrests-17-for-spying-for-the-CIA-some-sentenced-to-death-596421

I cant wait for the day they announce the dissolution of the CIA....and the FBI should go, too

https://www.epochtimes.de/politik/welt/cia-spione-im-iran-zum-tode-und-zu-langen-haftstrafen-verurteilt-beschuldigte-sind-alle-iraner-a2949128.html

Edited by joeblast

2 hours ago, joeblast said:

"From now on, if any politician supports Israel, you have to ask if it's because Epstein has photos of them molesting children." Maram Susli encapsulates the significance Jeffrey Epstein's arrest

I'm always reminded of the Twilight Zone episode with Billy Mummy when a politician is speaking about Israel.

2 hours ago, joeblast said:

And more. Is this part of why McAfee is (dramatically) on the run?

I see on his Twitter handle that he's a 2020 candidate.

On 20/7/2019 at 8:57 PM, C T said:

What I found valuable about this talk is the idea of "deep story," the notion that political views can be rooted in a story that reflects emotional needs and solves emotional problems.  I think this is true and applies equally to people on the left and the right.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

What I found valuable about this talk is the idea of "deep story," the notion that political views can be rooted in a story that reflects emotional needs and solves emotional problems.  I think this is true and applies equally to people on the left and the right.  

The problem with that talk is that is focuses on touchy feely aspects of actual fables.  (Obama is just an eyeroller, I dont want to hear a gd thing about Obama and any sort of race struggle....fable.) Watch that Aaron Russo vid just above and he outlines ways in which heartstrings are used by banksters to make people act outside of their interests - he also mentions 911 in this context, which is very relevant since it was used to shuffle us off to a contrived war on ourselves by our "own people" who werent really "our" people.

Heartstring arguments are fine so long as they are balanced by logic and reason, but they often fail if not outright undermine if not balanced by logic and reason.

Its an old tactic - frame the argument in terms that any reasonable person could not possibly disagree with - and then the devil's in the details.

Russo explains how Rockfeller told him that the women's movement was welcomed by banksters, since it gave them the ability to tax more than one person in the household, and double plus good it helped get more kids out of the home earlier on, to be warded and instructed by the state.

Edited by joeblast

16 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Thanks!

Its certainly an interesting theory, with some basis in fact im sure. 

Helps clarify why some encounter difficulty (even guilt) with the things they affiliate with. 

And not just political choices. 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2019 at 12:34 PM, joeblast said:

lol gutting science

gasp omg its decentralization away from washington!  that's horrible!  (lol)

there's a few depts that is happening to....so what's the complaint with doing it with the dept of interior?

right, mr madcow cant get on tv and tell people "they're anti science!"  lmao

its too bad you dont ever try to vet the information you consume...

I cant wait to see how madcow's show evolves over the next 6-8 months :lol::lol::lol:

prof @ cornell U

71c342db41f410ee7fb9be29fea4e5ade32f4329

(there's republicans that do this also)

I just checked one , Eric Himpton Holders father,  is also a ,,  Mr.  Holder. ( according to wikp)

2) E Warrens husband is indeed Mr. Mann- ( perhaps it just would have provided too much of an ironic smear to adopt the name) 

3) Maya Harris is Kamala's sister,  her father is Mr. Harris. Again according to wikip - I dont know if any of these things are actually true , names may have been changed in order to keep private identities secret , Like Omar marrying her brother as an immigration scam . 

Edited by Stosh

35 minutes ago, joeblast said:

The problem with that talk is that is focuses on touchy feely aspects of actual fables.  

Most people have a capacity for both feelings and logical thought.  And I suspect most of us come to our political beliefs through some mixture of the two.  You rightly point out how heartstring arguments, unbalanced by a careful consideration of actual fact, can lead people to political loopiness.  It´s for precisely this reason that I think it´s wise to pay attention to our emotions and know ourselves deeply.  By becoming aware of our psychological blind spots we minimize the possibility of being bamboozled.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Most people have a capacity for both feelings and logical thought.  And I suspect most of us come to our political beliefs through some mixture of the two.  You rightly point out how heartstring arguments, unbalanced by a careful consideration of actual fact, can lead people to political loopiness.  It´s for precisely this reason that I think it´s wise to pay attention to our emotions and know ourselves deeply.  By becoming aware of our psychological blind spots we minimize the possibility of being bamboozled.

Yes bamboozling happens when someone conflates patriotism with racism .... which its not. 

Democratic presidential hopefuls also weighed in. New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said that “unfortunately, there’s an American tradition of telling people to go back to where they came from” and that Trump was trying to “gin up his base” by keeping Americans divided.

Edited by Stosh

44 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

So where does the poisoned well fit in your analysis :D And when that poisoned well also happens to be a very trusted one - what then?  That's some cogdis for people to work through, to realize that things they thought were one way were really quite something else. 

That's precisely why the tactic of using heartstrings to prevent the rational analysis of a situation is being employed right from the getgo by these very often guilty parties.  I'm not talking about low level useful idiots like the crop of dumbreps like aoc, omar, or what's her name that the secret service arrested at a trump event prior to her election - I'm talking about the Media Corp decisions that dictate what gets said on the nightly news, and the entertainment tonights, and the tonight shows.

Makes it double plus funny when more madcow is posted...did Anderson Cooper lose favor or something, or did enough people figure out that he's a secret society member with uber oligarch parents and cia media wing past...

Trump didnt say these people are enemies of america for nothin'...

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Trump didnt say these people are enemies of america for nothin'...

yep one has to wonder,,,,,but not to much

Rashida Tlaib screams in rage as she's escorted from candidate Trump's speech that she repeatedly interrupted in Detroit in August 2016. Wonder where Antifa gets their boldness from??? Politicians acting like this sets the tone.   

The squad all have their own stories reflecting very different views most of which are indeed anti american. 

Those supporting them do so at their own peril,,its all good until its not....

Trump has managed to allow them to be the face of the dim's which they so crave to be.....The Dim's themselves are in danger but don't seem to understand it yet.

Some of you may remember when:  

Cesar chavez crop2.jpg

Chavez in 1974

"Joining him on the march were Reverend Ralph Abernathy and U.S. Senator Walter Mondale.[57] In its early years, the UFW and Chavez went so far as to report illegal immigrants       illegal aliens who served as strikebreaking replacement workers (as well as those who refused to unionize) to the Immigration and Naturalization Service.[58][59][60][61][62] 

In 1973, the United Farm Workers set up a "wet line" along the United States-Mexico border to prevent Mexican immigrants    illegal aliens from entering the United States illegally and potentially undermining the UFW's unionization efforts.[63]During one such event, in which Chavez was not involved, some UFW members, under the guidance of Chavez's cousin Manuel, physically attacked the strikebreakers after peaceful attempts to persuade them not to cross the border failed.[64][65][6"

whats that line " if one does not remember "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

not a problem for those on the left, progressives, ect  they are trying ot erase it.....

edited:  its very confusing when the proper terminology is not used.   Another part of the programing by the leftest 

There is no such thing as an undocumented alien ,  any alien in the US not documented is illegal  until their status becomes documented. 

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, windwalker said:

yep one has to wonder,,,,,but not to much

The squad all have their own stories reflecting very different views most of which are indeed anti american. 

Those supporting them do so at their own peril,,its all good until its not....

Trump has managed to allow them to be the face of the dim's which they so crave to be.....The Dim's themselves are in danger but don't seem to understand it yet.

Some of you may remember when:  

Cesar chavez crop2.jpg

Chavez in 1974

"Joining him on the march were Reverend Ralph Abernathy and U.S. Senator Walter Mondale.[57] In its early years, the UFW and Chavez went so far as to report illegal immigrants       illegal aliens who served as strikebreaking replacement workers (as well as those who refused to unionize) to the Immigration and Naturalization Service.[58][59][60][61][62] 

In 1973, the United Farm Workers set up a "wet line" along the United States-Mexico border to prevent Mexican immigrants    illegal aliens from entering the United States illegally and potentially undermining the UFW's unionization efforts.[63]During one such event, in which Chavez was not involved, some UFW members, under the guidance of Chavez's cousin Manuel, physically attacked the strikebreakers after peaceful attempts to persuade them not to cross the border failed.[64][65][6"

whats that line " if one does not remember "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

not a problem for those on the left, progressives, ect  they are trying ot erase it.....

edited:  its very confusing when the proper terminology is not used.   Another part of the programing by the leftest 

There is no such thing as an undocumented alien ,  any alien in the US not documented is illegal  until their status becomes documented. 

He understood that the illegals undermined the bargaining position of the American farm workers , and perpetuated the underclass situation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Stosh said:

He understood that the illegals undermined the bargaining position of the American farm workers , and perpetuated the underclass situation. 

Looks like in the end the American farm workers lost out,,,the propagandist free press always talks about jobs 

Americans wont do not understanding that they used to do  "until"  their gov sold them out, 

Maybe with team Trump it will be different, at least he's exposing the swamp for what it is....

• Like 1

Yeah, the loophole .. border has remained mostly open. 

They want to undermine non citizen and citizen equally.

Sanders best plan for health care free for all, should cost at least 4 trillion dollars a year , doubling the entirety of our taxes. 

Then they are going to take that from the wealthy, and raise the min wage to 15 bucks an hours and open the borders .

What we should expect , is that the wages will increase cost, the taxes will double on top of that, and all the businesses that want to make profit will have to leave. 

So we will have millions of people who want to work, with no job opportunities, claiming free health care as a right, and nobody around to pay the bills! 

This is on top of huge national debt ... Failed state.