Stosh

Trump talk

4 hours ago, Jetsun said:

So you guys have no problem with Trump being openly racist ? "Send them back" is a phrase with a racist history and racist connotations, there is not even any attempt to cover it up now, it's a deliberate strategy. 

Of course such rhetoric is divisive , this isn't some liberal media conspiracy dividing your country, your President is plainly and openly courting it. 

Omar is in the country illegally - there's nothing wrong with saying "send her back."  She falsified her documents and purported to marry her brother - I'm sure there's plenty of countries that will "send people back" that are found to have falsified their way in, no?

To say that's racist... you got dog ears or somethin, cuz I cant hear that whistle...

Is this racist too?

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/demand-president-trump-label-antifa-domestic-terrorist-organization

I'm sure that's got to be able to be spun to be racist somehow, how's that going to work out?

Sorry to sound ridiculous but when I read preposterously ridiculous things, plenty often I respond ridiculously.

Look at it this way - if a hypothetical MAGA mob got their hands on Omar, all they'd do is toss her ass over the southern border

moronie-from-sweden.jpg

and if an Antifa mob got their hands on....well, any Republican at all....that person would be fearing for their life.

This aint about race, homey

5 hours ago, Jetsun said:

So you guys have no problem with Trump being openly racist ? "Send them back" is a phrase with a racist history and racist connotations, there is not even any attempt to cover it up now, it's a deliberate strategy. 

Of course such rhetoric is divisive , this isn't some liberal media conspiracy dividing your country, your President is plainly and openly courting it. 

.............By the way , where are you hailing from? 

5 hours ago, Jetsun said:

Kamal Harris told Trump to 'go back to where he came from'...  So we add Kamal Harris to the racist ranks?   Oh, She was already called out for playing race cards against Biden...  Then her campaign got livid over suggestions that her mother as Indian and father as Jamaican makes her not an African American as she has purportedly trying to portray herself over her lifetime.   The subtlety seems to be she is black... just as you can be black latino.   Folks were called racist for even asking "is this true?"

It seems anyone who says anything against anyone can be called racist nowadays... it is thrown around so much it has lost its real meaning.   And a thousand more examples could be given.   Time to loosen up the wax in the ears and let folks be who they are.   IF we treated everyone equally like that, then where would be the problem... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

Back in the good ol days ,a man was allowed his opinions , and had free speech.

And it was understood that along with this freedom one would just have to suck it up, that sometimes what was said ,was not pleasing to the listener.

That's what free speech is. 

To hear you insinuate that everyone needs to protect your little virgin ears is frankly anti American, and making a big ado about the significance of his statement, just shows the partisan spin you need to put on that which is virtually Nothing . It means it's just another bogus attack on your part ,to make anything of it.

When someone ticks you off, it's possible you have said things with the express intent of 'returning the favor'.

Frankly I am surprised I need to explain this to y'all , such an inability to understand this low level of subtlety ,is usually reserved for those with serious mental disabilities.

A man has free speech, while the leader of the country has responsibilities which mean he shouldn't go around spouting anything which comes into his head because there are serious consequences. If you don't understand that subtlety then maybe the dementia is creeping in?

If Omar is illegal then deport her, if not then it's just plain racism.

I have no horse in this race as I don't live in the US, so have no preference for any political side. I have watched Trump most his life and used to quite like him on the Apprentice, but electing him as your leader I found hilarious as he is more or less just a traditional con man, a kind of guy you wouldn't buy a car from, but now he's being openly racist (and rational people are defending him no matter what he does) it becomes more worrying.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jetsun said:

A man has free speech, while the leader of the country has responsibilities which mean he shouldn't go around spouting anything which comes into his head because there are serious consequences. If you don't understand that subtlety then maybe the dementia is creeping in?

I have no horse in this race as I don't live in the US, so have no preference for any political side. I have watched Trump most his life and used to quite like him on the Apprentice, but electing him as your leader I found hilarious as he is more or less just a traditional con man, a kind of guy you wouldn't buy a car from, but now he's being openly racist (and rational people are defending him no matter what he does) it becomes more worrying.

We live in interesting times, my friend.  If there werent the whole WorldWide Deep State Takedown going on, then my measuring stick for Trump would certainly be different.  But goal #1 is to rid the world of the world wide traitor network.  (And my personal hope for goal #2 - the destruction of the central banking institutions - is that goal #1 leads to goal #2 since #2 begat #1...remains to be seen and can only happen in Trump's second term...)

Literally everything else is just noise that I dont really care about.  Banksterism has perverted the world through and through and I feel that the world really was at a tipping point - if Hillary succeeded in stealing the 2016 election and our mil didnt do anything about it, then the world was marching full on into One World Gov Corporate Fascism for all countries and peoples on the planet - the dual set of laws would have been maintained, one for the connected and one for the plebes, the courts and legislatures would have kept ceding more authority to the international bodies - we can see with the abuses they were doing with the IRS shutting out enemies...well, see China's social credit system and Facebook's Libra coin, with Google and Facebook lying to the public about it all and helping get it developed because their owners are in on the one world fascism thing.

and wonder no more why George Soros predicted that they would have all right wing and conservative voices completely silenced by 2020.

My comparison to the gov & security/police services in V for Vendetta was no far fetched...

Trump can be as brash and brazen as he likes, that's what I hired him for.  Break up these traitors and bring them all down and send them either to hell or gitmo; secure the borders; clean out all the compromised throughout the system, end the human trafficking networks, end the drug cartels that were enabled by the cia...

Spoiler

and he's crazy enough that I'll betcha he even lets a real 911 investigation happen in his second term :P   crazy like a fox!  fuckin a'!  /lights off fireworks and sprays beer all over :lol:

15 minutes ago, Jetsun said:

I expected you were going to do that ploy , same as CT, claim you are somehow neutral because you aren't in the US.

Its bull,  because you still have an opinion , a slant , which is a result of preferred exposure to a certain point of view. 

When you voiced your opinion , you took your side. 

You were asked , where you were from.

Did you miss that ? I want to verbally attack and insult your leader. 

"If Omar is illegal then deport her, if not then it's just plain racism."

Hell no , that's a ridiculous statement.

She should be deported for endorsing terrorism, prosecuted for evading taxes, ridiculed for marrying her brother. 

How did Stosh go from being a genial bloke here on TDB to an angry sonofagun? If you pattern your responses to include taking criticisms of trump personally, and then attacking those offering their views according to the scope of their understanding, then maybe opening this thread isn't such a good idea since the message and vibe being promulgated here is felt to be very non-friendly. 

Please make clear your preferences. If all you're wishing to achieve with this thread is to resoundingly sing the glories of trump with your band of like-minded thinkers, maybe you should included a bolded message of such intentions at the start - just to avoid misunderstandings. Otherwise it might appear, as it seems to be happening now, that you are baiting for opportunities to feel justified in your anger. None too wise. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, C T said:

How did Stosh go from being a genial bloke here on TDB to an angry sonofagun? If you pattern your responses to include taking criticisms of trump personally, and then attacking those offering their views according to the scope of their understanding, then maybe opening this thread isn't such a good idea since the message and vibe being promulgated here is felt to be very non-friendly. 

Please make clear your preferences. If all you're wishing to achieve with this thread is to resoundingly sing the glories of trump with your band of like-minded thinkers, maybe you should included a bolded message of such intentions at the start - just to avoid misunderstandings. Otherwise it might appear, as it seems to be happening now, that you are baiting for opportunities to feel justified in your anger. None too wise. 

I will level with you , although you refuse to do me the same respect.

I am getting angry I am tired of the pure stupidity I am having to dance around . 

Adios

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

I expected you were going to do that ploy , same as CT, claim you are somehow neutral because you aren't in the US.

Its bull,  because you still have an opinion , a slant , which is a result of preferred exposure to a certain point of view. 

When you voiced your opinion , you took your side. 

You were asked , where you were from.

Did you miss that ? I want to verbally attack and insult your leader. 

"If Omar is illegal then deport her, if not then it's just plain racism."

Hell no , that's a ridiculous statement.

She should be deported for endorsing terrorism, prosecuted for evading taxes, ridiculed for marrying her brother. 

I have an opinion and a slant, my opinion is you have made a professional Twitter Troll your President :) . As much as I enjoyed him taking down all the empty suits and lackeys they lined up from the establishment to try to make President the guy is nuts. I thought i'd would be fun to see him mix things up but in reality all I see from him is more of the same in the sense that he is putting into power the exact same people making the same rich people richer, despite saying he didn't want more wars he has hired people like warmonger Bolton to stir up trouble and a bunch of corporate lobbyists in key positions.

I live in the UK, you can insult our leaders as much as you like, I won't be personally insulted by it .There are certain ones I support and vote for more than others but I have enough flexibility to be able to call them out on it when they mess up or act in ways I find despicable, i'm not blindly loyal no matter what they do which oddly seems to be the case with Trump, he can literally do anything and he won't lose support, its more like a cult with blind allegiance.

Also with his recent attacks it isn't just Omar he is attacking, he is attacking the others who are born in the USA, I don;t see how the Republican Party can stand by and not call him out on this, it is so polarized that there are literally no moral standards left

40 minutes ago, Stosh said:

I will level with you , although you refuse to do me the same respect.

I am getting angry I am tired of the pure stupidity I am having to dance around . 

Adios

cheer up grizzly adams, dont have the same skin snowflakes are accused of having :D  call shit out and dont have an attachment to the level of others' programming.  you cant have attachments to people "getting it" or this whole thing is going to drive you batshit.

you do have a point about the perspective of "I'm not american so I'm unbiased"...yeah that's a pretty funny assertion, as if the mockinbird "news" does not operate heavily all over the globe, and especially in places where the people saying this have hailed from.

CT...the problem arises when "criticisms of Trump" are merely MSM-isms that have been pumped over the airwaves until people start thinking like the airwaves.  When you come here and talk MSM-isms straight from the mouths of MSM lackeys, those of us who know the root of the mockingbird's song just cringe, because you basically wind up beginning the conversation with the narrative they have put forth.  Trump's history speaks for itself and he's not racist and he's dated a black/half black woman before, he's received awards for his helping black people and stuff, so really this racism crap is just a manufactured wedge invented by the globalists - that's why we dont want to hear about "Trump's racism" because it doesnt exist.

hey Jetsun....you're aware of your gov working with my old gov to try and overthrow the will of the people, right?  this is all about the subversion of countries by the globalists.  if you dont have that in your analysis, its like not having the sun in your climate equations, you will never ever ever reach the right answer and will never have predictability except as a blind cat bumps into a freshly dead rat ;)  dont worry, your lazy butts' are in this, too, and we're going to help clean your gov up as part of helping clean our gov up and ridding thw roeld of the bankster Deep State infestation that has been subverting our countries for centuries.

some folks in the EU get it B)

Spoiler

EU Patriot here,

Let me tell you this:

I am awake as fuck.

Dont need to care about US stuff, but because of Q, I know name almost of every Senator, House representative, Supreme court judge, Governor, basically knowledge about whole fucking system

Never before i was taking care about such things.

Dont give fuck about politics before.

Now, thanks to Q, or whatever you want to call "IT", i know who is responsible for laws in EU, who is responsible for laws in US, what FIVE EYES are, how Google, Facebook, Twitter works behind curtains, how MSM works, who owns them, how system and laws works.

NOBODY FORCED ME TO LEARN THOSE THINGS, it came naturally with Q posts.

I know how bad economic situaton for US is, compared with EU, China. How bad they are treating you. NAFTA, Paris accord. When a read more about those things, i learned that for example China is violating Paris accord laws more than anyone, but MSM are telling us that POTUS is worst thing ever.

I see how many immigrants from south America are coming illegaly to your country, houndreds of thousands every month. How your Patriots are suffering, and your own politiciancs care more about those illegals, than you. There is a legal way to get to any country, only thing you have to do is to respect those laws and institutions in country you want to came to live. Illegal is against tthe law, legal is according the law. Simple as that. Supporting illegal immigration is same as being against the laws in country you live in.

Politicians dont care about veterans, homeless people, children… they care only about themselves.

Thanks to Q, i know how much money have Pelosi, Schiff, McConell, Ryan.. I see how many „foundations“ they have, i see how many „donations“ they have, from whom, when…

System is rigged.

I understand that their power is only in division. They want US citizens to hate eachother. By race, religion, gender. People in USA are most kind people in the world. You have power to change the world.

I was watching was against ISIS from day one, i saw how NATO was attacking them daily, yet ISIS was growing every day. POTUS destroyed them in just 2 years. Those are FACTS. MSM can not fool anyone. FACTS are FACTS.

He came, he promised, he delivered.

We see those things.

You can not fool us.

World need friendship. World need discusion.

There was North Korean rockets flying around every day. Potus came, sit with Kim, and probably saved whole South Korea, Japan.

Look how countries are welcoming him.

Japan, UK, France, Israel, Middle East. Just watch it. There is love, respect, warm, RELIEF.

There is TRUST. MSM can not fool anyone.

POTUS is taking fucking bullet for all of us.

There are 99% negative news about him WW. Yet, he dont give up. Insane. He dont need this. He have money, loving family, friends. He is suffering because he want to change world to be better for all of us. We see this.

Q is telling to all of us this, and please Anons, remember this:

Trust in yourself.

Think for yourself.

Stop being a sheep.

Decide for yourself.

Put faith in yourself.

Be awake.

the NSA trolls, too, and I like it

Yesterday the NSA tweets a copy of the cipher used to uncover the plot to over throw Queen Elizabeth I. Mary Queen of Scots was executed for the crime.

Fun Fact, the spy master group that uncovered the plot is known as the Walsingham Team. Christopher Steele owns a firm with the name Walsingham.

https://tweetsave.com/nsagov/status/1151582507390918657

Edited by joeblast
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jetsun said:

"Send them back" is a phrase with a racist history and racist connotations,

A history of 72 hours.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jetsun said:

The criticism is all personal and not policy.   So your laughing about who he is and the way you see him interact in dealings. 

You've made no mention of what he has actually done in regards to policy... Even Don Lemon, a CNN anti-Trumper said that you have to give Trump credit as the only president who has seriously tried to keep his campaign promises.  That is not the description of a con man.

I get what you mean by it though... and in his world of business transactions, it is a kind of dog eat dog way.  He has used some of that in his interactions on the political level.  Surprisingly it is successful more than some might of thought, and at times ill timed and badly carried out.   But that is his method of achieving policy outcomes.  

Another thing to consider: He rarely throws the first punch.  If you lined up all his comments across two years, who started each battle?  That would be a very neutral, no horse or dog idea to consider.    So many people have pointed this out without anyone really caring.

Recently I posted:  AOC said: "Why do people think they can mess with Bronx women without getting roasted?" But when another New Yorker acts that way... he is racist ? 

Folks don't seem to accept someone who is not like them, and does things they would not do, and say things you would not say... that is Politics at large and New Yorker's for sure.   Welcome to the colorful world of the US  :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C T said:

If all you're wishing to achieve with this thread is to resoundingly sing the glories of trump with your band of like-minded thinkers, maybe you should included a bolded message of such intentions at the start - just to avoid misunderstandings. Otherwise it might appear, as it seems to be happening now, that you are baiting for opportunities to feel justified in your anger. None too wise. 

Your interpretations continue to be rather colorful, inaccurate hyperbole.  Exactly where is the 'resoundingly sing the glories' part ?

This may be the problem when one only views one side of a coin without seeing the other side and the environment the coin sits in.  Is the coin in your pocket, on a sidewalk, on a road, in a machine.  

If one cannot see the entire breath of the context, then one is picking and choosing the discrete observations they have.   This has been repeatedly pointed out but seemingly ignored.   

Maybe I'll put it this way:  One reason that some ignore Trump [let's say the history, tweets, slurs, missteps, shoddy cabinet] is because that is a very small piece of the entire context of what is going on.   Those in outrage mode only see this above and can't see the rest; this is the morality of his person.  Those with strong opinions on Trump as slurring racist stuff realize it is maybe going around with others but due to his position he should not while others are ok; this is the morality of his position.  Those who dislike his decision making are not used to a different tact and can't accept someone doing something they would not do; this is the morality of his power.

Those who can see both sides, see the historical context of defying the person, position, and power see it began in 2016 and has only grown stronger.  There is actually no real basis for it except emotional instability, from what i can see.   Because nobody in their right mind would get emotional over something someone tweets, slurs, or does just because he is a big mouth, business conniving New Yorker.   

To get emotional over one person and not see the Millions in meltdown in their defiance is to ignore the greater context.  Add in career politicians + Intelligence who purposely (and secretly) attempt to stop an administration.  Add in a previous administration who appears to have played a role in looking into an opposing candidate (that is watergate).   Add in making up Russian collusion, setting up campaign staff using international friendlies and claiming crimes that are completely shown false after 2 years (I won't mention the money wasted).    Add in, Diane Feinstein had a chinese spy as a driver for 20 years; they immediately went to her when they found out.   Why didn't they go to Trump when they first suspected staff as 'possibly' working with Russia? 

There is a civil and political hoax and hoodwink that went contagious to the masses in an attempt by one administration/career politicans/intelligence to try and effect another opposing candidacy... This seems to have much more plausibility than Russian Collusion because we KNOW several facts.   There is a basis for suspecting foul play.    Please explain where was the basis for foul play in Russian Collusion?  

All this context is still not complete...   There could be so much more detail added in.

So, in the midst of all this... one guy is the focus and problem ?     Now that is a funny way to be neutral. 

For the record: I'm not picking on anyone here... but I think the big picture is mostly lost on the most. 

So... if we want to play, pin the tail on the donkey/ass... we can do that the rest of our lives.   Let's pin it on Trump and then work our way through the house, senate, politicians, and intelligence community.  We'll need several years to do it.   And in the end realize:  They are all pretty much doing the same thing... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joeblast said:

you do have a point about the perspective of "I'm not american so I'm unbiased"...yeah that's a pretty funny assertion, as if the mockinbird "news" does not operate heavily all over the globe, and especially in places where the people saying this have hailed from.

CT...the problem arises when "criticisms of Trump" are merely MSM-isms that have been pumped over the airwaves until people start thinking like the airwaves.  When you come here and talk MSM-isms straight from the mouths of MSM lackeys, those of us who know the root of the mockingbird's song just cringe, because you basically wind up beginning the conversation with the narrative they have put forth.  Trump's history speaks for itself and he's not racist and he's dated a black/half black woman before, he's received awards for his helping black people and stuff, so really this racism crap is just a manufactured wedge invented by the globalists - that's why we dont want to hear about "Trump's racism" because it doesnt exist.

I think its easy to stoke the fire of discontent, borrowing Stosh's honest admittance to further your own battle. Are you feeling a little insecure lately, bruh? :P But your comment about attachment is spot on! lol

As for being a neutral & unbiased critic, its pretty simple to explain why such an assertion was made (speaking for myself) - I don't entertain notions of any hypothetical scenario where another individual or party is assumed to be a more effective than the current one. Biasness is associated with preferential arguments, which is basically what you & some others espouse here, whereas I care not if Trump stays for another 6 terms, as candidly mentioned by Aetherous lol 

Its easy to be neutral critic when there's no personal gain or loss at stake. If I say a person A has an immoral stench, thats a neutral view based on direct observation of his character - but if I add a perspective endorsing person B, saying he/she possesses greater moral aptitude and therefore will be a better alternative to person A, then that is the definition of bias as per this argument. 

Actually its not necessary to rely on msm to form certain opinions about Trump. There are plenty of valid incidents about his past to draw from, and if you insist on maintaining that narrative about being fed solely by msm, I think you're giving msm too much credit, and not enough to the real scandals surrounding this man who is the subject of this thread. 

• Thanks 1

Hey guys is this the tweet everyone has been going crazy about this week? It seems a lot more nationalist than racist. Taken in the context of the entire point being made, the famous "go back ... came from" verbiage seems at least slightly less offensive than the feeding frenzy has made it out to be, the full blown iconic racist anthem (a la Gary Clark Jr's recent hit "This Land" rightfully laments). Heck, he even said they should "come back" in the very next sentence! Fake news making sure to leave that out. I really doubt that the degenerates that started the unfortunate chant during the NC rally last night had any idea what this even says.

trumptweetgoback.jpg.910c8e33e4eebe943df8e6cb0a0e96ee.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, C T said:

I think its easy to stoke the fire of discontent, borrowing Stosh's honest admittance to further your own battle. Are you feeling a little insecure lately, bruh? :P But your comment about attachment is spot on! lol

As for being a neutral & unbiased critic, its pretty simple to explain why such an assertion was made (speaking for myself) - I don't entertain notions of any hypothetical scenario where another individual or party is assumed to be a more effective than the current one. Biasness is associated with preferential arguments, which is basically what you & some others espouse here, whereas I care not if Trump stays for another 6 terms, as candidly mentioned by Aetherous lol 

Its easy to be neutral critic when there's no personal gain or loss at stake. If I say a person A has an immoral stench, thats a neutral view based on direct observation of his character - but if I add a perspective endorsing person B, saying he/she possesses greater moral aptitude and therefore will be a better alternative to person A, then that is the definition of bias as per this argument. 

Actually its not necessary to rely on msm to form certain opinions about Trump. There are plenty of valid incidents about his past to draw from, and if you insist on maintaining that narrative about being fed solely by msm, I think you're giving msm too much credit, and not enough to the real scandals surrounding this man who is the subject of this thread. 

hehe no, not feeling insecure whatsoever, things are quite comfy here.  feeling better than ever about how things are going, in fact ;)  (I mean, not to say I'm rubbing anyone's nose in the fact that just about everything I've been talking about is coming to pass, heh.)

I know you approach your analysis in an unbiased fashion, but that doesnt mean you're still not drawing from a poisoned well.

and a bit naive as to the hierarchy of ownership of the media - which is why you treat them "in an unbiased fashion" and act like you do not perceive them as biased - but that's part of the problem, because they are biased and are reporting as their board of directors and executive staff wish them to.  (kinda funny that Ed Schultz "is a completely different person" now that he's on RT and not working for NBC, lol.  but it makes perfect sense when you understand that the BoD & Execs dictate corporate policy and what is reported & opined upon.)

where you think I'm giving them too much credit, I see them utilizing (well, burning up, plenty often) the trust they've built over the last 70 or so since the TV was invented.   the corporate media didnt consolidate into 6 corporations by accident - it just makes more sense when you understand that a lot of these richfucks are down with the subversion of humanity and will abuse their positions to help their group make it all happen.

and as to real scandals...you'd best go buy a REAL big bag of popcorn bro, because the real scandals are right on the cusp of everyone knowing about them.  ;)  (cuz the amount of fkery in your country is just about equal to that of the fkery that's gone on over here...spies in everywhere, diggin and stealin eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything)

Edited by joeblast
  • Thanks 1

lol this sounds sped up just a tad

Trump says "it's like from an advertisement" :lol:

1 hour ago, C T said:

real scandals surrounding this man

Can you name some that are real?

3 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Trump says "it's like from an advertisement" :lol:

I don't think the media will take the bait. They have been instructed, most likely, to only smear.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Can you name some that are real?

Where would you like to start? I have accounts going back to 2011, covering sexual misconduct & harassment (payoffs too), white supremacy, alternate facts (more like unsubstantiated claims) to stoke his base, dubious foreign dealings, both before & after office, staff & administration, family business shady deals, policy, environmental cock-ups? Not to mention going down in history as the president who's got 3500 lawsuits to his name. There must be thousands. Im sure at least a handful must be real. What you think? But I can already hear Joeblast's mind working.... lol so maybe none too productive to enter into too many details. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I don't think the media will take the bait. They have been instructed, most likely, to only smear.

Yes he said 'an advertisement'

and he made his hands like an air camera

and said 'picture'

POTUS says he disagrees with the "SEND HER BACK" chant at last nights rally..."I started speaking very quickly"!

but if Omar wants to play tough, we can throw the book at her

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/stunning-report-david-steinberg-describes-ilhan-omars-8-instances-of-perjury-could-face-40-years-in-prison-or-deportation/

confirming his sanity, the judge denies Epstein bail

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019/07/18/judge-denies-jeffrey-epstein-bail-in-sex-trafficking-case/

20 years for a guard assisting the traffickers

Spoiler

23bbef2146d03541e35d10d92fd836a50aef8db2

6 minutes ago, C T said:

Where would you like to start? I have accounts going back to 2011, covering sexual misconduct & harassment (payoffs too), white supremacy, alternate facts (more like unsubstantiated claims) to stoke his base, dubious foreign dealings, both before & after office, staff & administration, family business shady deals, policy, environmental cock-ups? Not to mention going down in history as the president who's got 3500 lawsuits to his name. There must be thousands. Im sure at least a handful must be real. What you think? But I can already hear Joeblast's mind working.... lol so maybe none too productive to enter into too many details. 

*chuckles* by all means, enumerate them specifically so they can be put in their proper context, because they all rely on distorted representations of the truth.  I mean, Stormy is still hearsay (wait until you find out why it was Don Jr who was the one that got divorced ;) ) white supremacy is just a laughable statement, "alternate facts" are often misdirections....and really his big transgression is that he took advantage of eminent domain laws once, once you've boiled it all down and the fluff disappears.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, C T said:

Where would you like to start?

Just pick some that are real. All you did was dance around a subject without providing anything other than allegation.

25 minutes ago, C T said:

Im sure at least a handful must be real.

• Like 2

Conservative columnist George F. Will, who left the Republican Party after it nominated Trump in 2016, explains to Lawrence O’Donnell why Republican lawmakers are standing by Trump and the long-term damage he thinks Trump is doing to America's civic culture.

George Will

"I believe that what this president has done to our culture, to our civic discourse ... you cannot unring these bells and you cannot unsay what he has said, and you cannot change that he has now in a very short time made it seem normal for schoolboy taunts and obvious lies to be spun out in a constant stream.  I think this will do more lasting damage than Richard Nixon's surreptitious burglaries did."

Justin Amash

"If you're a Republican, please ask yourself if the party really represents your principles and values.  You don't need to become a Democrat.  Simply stand up for what is right.  America's tradition of liberty is beautiful, and it depends on our love and respect for one another."

• Haha 3