Stosh

Trump talk

16 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

You may have already covered this:

Its funny how much content is generated by all this stuff going on.  Styxnh is usually decently well spot on, he's made an ok name for himself since ripping off Razorfist's jacket and putting out enough content on a consistent basis, lol

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, joeblast said:

it was a bit more than that...go on qmap and go way back towards the beginning when all that stuff was going down for more links on it if you really want to dig - but long story short, the corrupt portion of the saudi family was in bed with the clinton foundation and all the shady shit they were doing and removing them from power was a necessary part of the operation.

My company's PC policy doesn't allow me to see the Q things,...  their service , their rules. 

2 minutes ago, Stosh said:

My company's PC policy doesn't allow me to see the Q things,...  their service , their rules. 

one of my former executives went to work for the obama administration, you know there's no way I'd even try it with globalists at the reins here!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Considering its an anniversary of the 1977 - 42yrs ( 1 in 9 odds ) there is only a weak reason to think there was a connection, and con-ed , wouldn't necessarily know what went wrong , (or they would've prevented it -from happening ..perhaps as a cascade effect . NYC is a spiders web of utilities)

Over those 42 years , there have been eight or so significant power outages, again,  a one in five odds of having a power outage in this year , not particularly odd. 

Edited by Stosh

Affected by Magnitsky act...

• Pavel Karpov, a senior investigator for the Moscow division of the Ministry of Internal Affairs

Karpov, Pavlov,

and Pavlov’s wife vacationed in Istanbul on New Year’s Day 2008. Days later, the Pavlovs flew to Dubai where they met Klyuev, Stepanova and [Stepanova’s husband Vladlen] Stepanov. The husband-and-wife accountancy team reportedly drew on funds from their Swiss bank account to buy $6 million worth of luxury real estate in artificial archipelago Palm Jumeirah. And please keep in mind that, according to Russian Untouchables, the Stepanovs’ combined declared income in 2008 was just under $40,000.

In fact, Michael Weiss, writing in World Affairs, details that another of Klyuev’s victims, Fyodor Mikheev testified that (enforcer Sergei Orlov) had informed him that Karpov and Kuznetsov “were the vengeful sword of the Presidential Administration and they are allowed to take any bribes, and the Prosecutor of the City of Moscow would sign any document they submit to him.”

The islands include commercial and residential developments. Commercial developments include marinas, restaurants, cafes, retail outlets, and beachfront hotels and resorts. These include the 1,539-roomed, ocean- themed Atlantis, The Palm(whose sister-hotel in the Bahamas will be known to some people), the five-star hotel/residence Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah, the Fairmont Palm Hotel & Resort, and the Trump International Hotel & Tower.

:lol:

Edited by Stosh

17 hours ago, Stosh said:

Considering its an anniversary of the 1977 - 42yrs ( 1 in 9 odds ) there is only a weak reason to think there was a connection, and con-ed , wouldn't necessarily know what went wrong , (or they would've prevented it -from happening ..perhaps as a cascade effect . NYC is a spiders web of utilities)

Over those 42 years , there have been eight or so significant power outages, again,  a one in five odds of having a power outage in this year , not particularly odd. 

:ph34r:

Spoiler
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 14 Jul 2019 - 3:47:53 PM
How do you eliminate a LIABILITY?
Where is EPSTEIN being held?
Reconcile.
Do you believe in coincidences?
POWERful people connected?
PANIC.
Q
17 hours ago, Stosh said:
  • Sanctioned under the Magnitsky act ...

do you understand the happenings surrounding the magnitsky act?  noname McCain isnt mentioned in there for nothin'....did you forget that the cabal was hellbent on taking Putin down and bringing Russia to her knees?

argh this editor..

posted 7 hours ago

D_kzfvWWsAA-R0G.jpg:large

from over the weekend not sure when....(LA's got that hurricane....micheygan's got ....ICE raids?  )

2755876092408053a956bc5c60a0136e1ef7e114

Spoiler

https://8ch.net/qrb

new(ish) board owner of GeneralResearch is comped and has been removing Notables from the GR threads, because ee made an executive decision supported by noone but shills, that Notables be kept in their own thread.  It was ugly and a terrible mess.

ammo's expensive, lots of it you use it once and the round is spent and cant be used again. 

removing Notables once shit starts hitting the fan, lol

shills will not stop this, clowns wont stop this

shit goin down in pureto rico too

Edited by joeblast

Anyone getting a ripping laughter out of AOC and her gang of four B)

Pelosi called them 'like five people'.  Since when is counting up to five so challenging  :rolleyes:

AOC said:  "Why do people think they can mess with Bronx women without getting roasted?"  :angry:

But when another New Yorker acts that way... he is racist ?   :wacko:

Telling Pelosi she is picking on the newbie 'women of color' was responded with a resounding accusation of 'playing a race card'.

The Antifa guy who tried to burn down a detention center in TX and was killed, left a manifesto... sounding off some of AOCs talking points...  

AOC has yet to denounce that, yet screams others are encouraging White Nationalist.  -_-

She is a very confused lady... Here is is at age 8:  :P

Spoiler

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, dawei said:

Pelosi called them 'like five people'.  Since when is counting up to five so challenging  :rolleyes:

AOC said:  "Why do people think they can mess with Bronx women without getting roasted?"  :angry:

But when another New Yorker acts that way... he is racist ?   :wacko:

Telling Pelosi she is picking on the newbie 'women of color' was responded with a resounding accusation of 'playing a race card'.

The Antifa guy who tried to burn down a detention center in TX and was killed, left a manifesto... sounding off some of AOCs talking points...  

AOC has yet to denounce that, yet screams others are encouraging White Nationalist.  -_-

She is a very confused lady... Here is is at age 8:  :P

Reveal hidden contents

Its so easy to ignore the president's gangsterish & downright racist outbursts by demeaning and poking fun at the people who's at the receiving end. There are options to embellish your point without the need to diminish another's character, or maybe because such is being normalised by Trump it somehow makes it okay? 

that poor girl stopped doing her Always Overtly Crazy impression because of harassment by the left

18 minutes ago, C T said:

Its so easy to ignore the president's gangsterish & downright racist outbursts by demeaning and poking fun at the people who's at the receiving end. There are options to embellish your point without the need to diminish another's character, or maybe because such is being normalised by Trump it somehow makes it okay? 

Spoiler

you know that AOC was picked up by Cenk Uygur's casting call because he was gifted with money to start up a movement to recruit people to put into Progressive Politics...right?  :D she's literally a clueless actress/bartender spouting marxism and she's not even going to get past her next primary, now that her constituents have had a chance to see how batshit crazy she is.  (I mean really, there's that much of a dearth of actual Progressives out there that they need a casting call for it...that's just another testament to how shitty and incompatible with American Values that Progressivism is.)

and Omar is technically a frickin illegal, since she had to fraud her way into the country

people such as these have no place in american politics when the only things that come out of their mouths are contrary to the Bill of Rights

there should be a Bill of Rights quiz to even get your name on the ballot, it'd keep riff raff such as these people away from poisoning the political process and the laws and the country.

Edited by joeblast

"do you understand the happenings surrounding the magnitsky act?  noname McCain isnt mentioned in there for nothin'....did you forget that the cabal was hellbent on taking Putin down and bringing Russia to her knees?"

I dunno , maybe not. The act seems to aim at reducing corrupt inhumane behavior , but , to be honest ,that doesn't seem like enough to motivate our congress to pass laws. I would suspect it has to do more with the banking aspect and seeing some sort of vulnerability. 

They didn't , nor do , want to take Russia down ,, but perhaps are not happy about Putin's gov't. 

15 minutes ago, C T said:

It's all in good humor... that the beam in one's own eye is ignored for the speck in another's... It's all laughable and hypocritical.  The racist outbursts are on both sides and ignored by both sides.  

Maybe you missed that Trump was called out daily here for almost a year... so now that the left is shown for it, it is now seen as wrong ?   I didn't see you speak out about demeaning and diminishing another's character by the insane memes from the left.   

Sorry... it's all a big joke worth a laugh...   If one isn't laughing then they are maybe taking it all too seriously.   Its just a circus act that is rather entertaining on an absurdist level.  

Humor seems lost  :)

15 minutes ago, joeblast said:

that poor girl stopped doing her Always Overtly Crazy impression because of harassment by the left

Reveal hidden contents

you know that AOC was picked up by Cenk Uygur's casting call because he was gifted with money to start up a movement to recruit people to put into Progressive Politics...right?  :D she's literally a clueless actress/bartender spouting marxism and she's not even going to get past her next primary, now that her constituents have had a chance to see how batshit crazy she is.  (I mean really, there's that much of a dearth of actual Progressives out there that they need a casting call for it...that's just another testament to how shitty and incompatible with American Values that Progressivism is.)

and Omar is technically a frickin illegal, since she had to fraud her way into the country

people such as these have no place in american politics when the only things that come out of their mouths are contrary to the Bill of Rights

there should be a Bill of Rights quiz to even get your name on the ballot, it'd keep riff raff such as these people away from poisoning the political process and the laws and the country.

Thats your opinion, and you're entitled to it. 

The same could be said of Trump, but of course, in your eyes and others here, he can do no wrong since there's so little objectivity present, making one wonder what the real purpose of this thread is, other than to vent how crooked, ignorant, biased, incompetent, corrupt everyone else is, when the focus, if done objectively, should remain on Trump, evaluating his strengths as well as weaknesses in equal measure, minus some of the irrelevant conspiracy theories which has nothing to do with the topic at all. I wish one of you will call him out on his uncouth remarks even once, but like those immediately in his circle, you guys cant seem to bring yourself to acknowledge his imperfections. If this is not an indication of bias, and even maybe a lack of courage, I dont know what is. Being a neutral observer, i suppose this really irks me some, and please dont misunderstand and attack my position. 

Edited by C T
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, dawei said:

Maybe you missed that Trump was called out daily here for almost a year... so now that the left is shown for it, it is now seen as wrong ?   I didn't see you speak out about demeaning and diminishing another's character by the insane memes from the left.   

It's so weird they never do.

Part of the problem with what is called the left is that they are never held accountable to the hypocritical actions and ideology that they promote.

Really listen to what some of them say.  

we live in an age where those who swear an oath to the Constitution to uphold and enforce it or actually the same ones trying to undermine it and get around it.

They talk about rule of law apparently when it's favorable to the laws they support.

Trump a change agent is forcing politicians to stand on their own convictions and exposing those who don't.

35 minutes ago, C T said:

What exactly was gangsterish or racist ? This looks like misguided and false accusation.

Being a neutral observer, i suppose this really irks me some, and please dont misunderstand and attack my position. 

This is as much false, as the first statement. You arent neutral , and you should withstand the correct criticism of the bad claims.

Edited by Stosh
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, C T said:

Being a neutral observer, i suppose this really irks me some, and please dont misunderstand and attack my position. 

How can you claim to be neutral and an observer if you participate in this thread.

There's no misunderstanding what you wrote is perfectly clear and very biased.

Fwiw there are things the president does that I don't exactly agree with much of what he does and says I agree with in principle.

The comments regarding the squad we're right on topic.

Take some time and really listen to what they want, say and have said.

As far as not attacking your position, how can you post and expect not to be questioned.

You're sounding exactly like those they call the squad who feel free to say anything and question anyone who questions what they say by addressing them as a racist or bigoted.

Edited by windwalker

2 minutes ago, Stosh said:

What exactly was gangsterish or racist ? This looks like misguided and false accusation.

Thats just my opinion, not an accusation, based on what he publicly uttered wrt the latest spat with the dems. 

1 hour ago, dawei said:

Laughter? No. It's more like a case of ebola.

1 hour ago, dawei said:

Another one? I thought it was Tacoma, WA with the loser from Vashon Island. The island that is only accessible via boat.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, windwalker said:

How can you claim to be neutral and an observer if you participate in this thread.

There's no misunderstanding what you wrote is perfectly clear and very biased.

Fwiw there are things the president does that I don't exactly agree with much of what he does and says I agree with in principle.

The comments regarding the squad we're right on topic.

Take some time and really listen to what they want, say and have said.

Not really keen to engage with justifications, however, its good to note i cannot be anything but neutral - i'd be as critical if a dem president were to behave as ghastly as this one. As for being an observer, not sure what else can I be since thats all I do.... observe how uncritical you guys are to one side. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, windwalker said:

Trump a change agent is forcing politicians to stand on their own convictions and exposing those who don't.

Agent Provocateur.  Term I recently learned in the book Rainbow Six by Tom Clancy.

24 minutes ago, dawei said:

It's all in good humor... that the beam in one's own eye is ignored for the speck in another's... It's all laughable and hypocritical.  The racist outbursts are on both sides and ignored by both sides.  

Sorry... it's all a big joke worth a laugh...   If one isn't laughing then they are maybe taking it all too seriously.   Its just a circus act that is rather entertaining on an absurdist level.  

Humor seems lost  :)

You forgot to mention that the call outs were met with equally furious and even bizarre push backs, and then some. lol

Just now, C T said:

Thats just my opinion, not an accusation, based on what he publicly uttered wrt the latest spat with the dems. 

Jeesh dude , thats an insult gangsterish , racist , insults . Who are you kidding ? 

The latest spat with the ems is that he invited some people who hate america , to leave. 

If they think someplace else is better, GO. 

They grouped themselves off based on the color they imagine themselves to have, that isn't Trumps segregation of them , that's them lumping themselves and accusing Trump for being white , of racism so that no criticism of them can escape the counter accusation of racism.  AOC looks white to me, and as such , it cant be racist to tell her to get out. The one who married her brother , and evaded taxes isn't innocent either. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, C T said:

Thats your opinion, and you're entitled to it. 

As are you :)

5 minutes ago, C T said:

The same could be said of Trump, but of course, in your eyes and others here, he can do no wrong since there's so little objectivity present, making one wonder what the real purpose of this thread is, other than to vent how crooked, ignorant, biased, incompetent, corrupt everyone else is, when the focus, if done objectively, should remain on Trump, evaluating his strengths as well as weaknesses in equal measure, minus some of the irrelevant conspiracy theories which has nothing to do with the topic at all.

Trump in a vacuum is not an interest as the last year shows... you have to look at the broader circumstances going on.  This is not meant to be a biographical thing.

The topic could likely get renamed to 'political events' or something more generic as that would capture what has been going on in such threads for over a year.  Some could be split (Epstein).

5 minutes ago, C T said:

I wish one of you will call him out on his uncouth remarks even once, but like those immediately in his circle, you guys cant seem to bring yourself to acknowledge his imperfections. If this is not an indication of bias, and even maybe a lack of courage, I dont know what is. Being a neutral observer, i suppose this really irks me some, and please dont misunderstand and attack my position. 

He has been called out by some here...  several have said he puts his foot in his mouth, talks too hastily, needs to cut some of the games and BS... it pales in comparison to the triggered reaction of millions calling on death and demise of the administration and departments; folks going mental over what ?  And the dangerous derangement is people exercising their right to end up in a straight jacket.   

Its hard to find the media or hollywood or any triggered person speaking even a small resemblance of truth and objectivity.  Most every candidate is lying to and demeaning even voters...  Welcome to politics. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, C T said:

Not really keen to engage with justifications, however, its good to note i cannot be anything but neutral - i'd be as critical if a dem president were to behave as ghastly as this one. As for being an observer, not sure what else can I be since thats all I do.... observe how uncritical you guys are to one side. 

"Thats just my opinion, not an accusation, based on what he publicly uttered wrt the latest spat with the dems." 

Wake-ey wakey , you are expressing your opinion , which is not neutral , and you had no explanation for the accusations you are making. 

Edited by Stosh
  • Thanks 1