Stosh

Trump talk

Consider it that both camps, red and blue, have the idea that they are in the right, and are subject to gross injustice... Leaving justifications aside, if those sides feel law and justice is not a thing to be had, not a thing to revere, the system will be seen as a failure , violence and lawlessness will likely follow. 

More fuel continues to be tossed on the fire,and despite the fact my drive to work was uneventful ,opinions are still being stoked.

Fact needs to be presented universally, accountability needs to be administered blindly..and be seen to be getting done. 

Because those fraudulent voters are adding up, and the gov is going to need to have some credibility about that ,ahead of time.

Edited by Stosh

Speaking of which , I am wondering what kind of drugs Dershowitz  was taking in the seventies but they were not a great time for Democrat leadership in New York > 

I was also alive then and lived there. It was a terrible time for New York. 

Between Abe Beame and Ed Koch , we had garbage strikes , blackout , near bankruptcy and rat plagues , and other problems ,,So , No ,  no this was not a time to recollect that Liberal leadership was doing a fine job for the citizens of New York. 

Listen up people ,

The tanks are about to come through ...

Can we Please have the leftists lined up on the left side of the street..

and all the right-minded on the right. 

That would be very helpful, thank you for all the cooperation.

Edited by Stosh

17 hours ago, Stosh said:

Consider it that both camps, red and blue, have the idea that they are in the right, and are subject to gross injustice....

That's why the Rockefellers and Carnegies made sure to "invest" a lot into "education" so that the versions they favored would be put into the minds of the children.  The shit they get people to believe is unreal.  They try to instill groupthink at a very early age, and if one paid attention while growing up, one could notice those who accepted the groupthink the hardest that they were the whiners and complainers that turned out to be today's Progressives and leftists.

More g00g evil in the rumblings....like Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz were saying the other day...what do you mean, sex cult...it seems like it winds up being that every cult is a sex cult, so the sex part should basically just be assumed :lol:

Android co-founder and former Google exec Andy Rubin has found himself at the center of a lawsuit filed his by soon to be ex-wife, who is accusing him of, among other things, running a sex ring with one of several mistresses.

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/estranged-wife-of-android-co-founder-former-google-exec-accuses-him-of-running-sex-ring-in-civil-complaint

Spoiler

Further details about Andy Rubin’s alleged extramarital affairs were revealed in unsealed court documents on Tuesday, shedding new light on last year’s New York Times report which claimed the Android creator had been involved in “ownership relationships” with multiple women.

One woman, who is referred to in the complaint as “M,” was allegedly working with Rubin in what was described as a “sex ring.”

“M” would “agree to perform various sexual acts with multiple men,” have it filmed for “the enjoyment of Rubin and other men,” and then, would have sex with Rubin “off-camera,” according to the complaint.

Also, central to the complaint is the accusation that Rubin cheated his former wife out of a lot of money with a prenuptial agreement that didn’t cover some of his personal wealth – and that may have been drafted by an attorney with a conflict of interest.

The documents — first unearthed by BuzzFeed’s Ryan Mac — allege that Rubin forced his wife Rie Hirabaru Rubin into the prenuptial agreement just weeks before she was scheduled to give birth to their child, negotiating specific terms until three days before the couple’s city hall wedding. The lawsuit seeks to annul that agreement, which resulted in Rie being cut out of much of the wealth Andy obtained from Google and his later Essential project.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/andy-rubin-court-complaint-lawsuit-rie-divorce-google

https://www.cnet.com/news/android-creator-andy-rubin-allegedly-concealed-google-payments-from-wife/

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/estranged-wife-of-android-co-founder-former-google-exec-accuses-him-of-running-sex-ring-in-civil-complaint

and even some unsubstantiated rumor from "schmidt's ex lover" that alleges some pretty nasty things like yeah, he helped China do dragonfly and social credit on purpose and implemented it all the while telling his employees well we'll hold off on that and see where things go

Spoiler

https://aim4truth.org/2019/07/02/former-lover-exposes-eric-schmidt/

JANE DOE:  I decided to contact your group after a friend of mine sent me a recent exposé on Mark Zuckerberg that you did. I thought it was timely, honest, and was pertinent to the crisis we are in concerning Eric Schmidt’s total sell out to China through advanced technology stolen from Google, Facebook, WhatsApp and other digital platforms that have come to aggressively control all Chinese. I believe Eric’s evil program, Dragonfly, has already been implemented in America.

but some of it does read a little wacky, so its one of those take with a grain of salt things

In a strange way, Eric is like Count Dooku from Star Wars, who was a good character who went bad by building his own robot army and clone army to fight against everybody. Count Dooku went rogue, just like Eric. But Eric is being manipulated by the Chinese who have perfected the art. No one wins against the Chinese. That is why Eric decided ten years ago to back the Chinese with high-tech IP theft that made the Russian, Uri Milner one of the wealthiest men in the world. Eric and Uri stole the IP from Facebook, Google, E-Bay, Amazon and others to make Tencent, Baidu, Molotok, 24×7, and Mail.ru – which were instantaneous hits. Uri, who represents the Communist Chinese Central Committee was even allowed to trade on the London Stock Exchange.

but other things do look legit

Brin and Page were stooges. They were chosen because they would lie, not because they invented something. They were given a top-secret DARPA program called Memex which we had used as the best search engine we could develop. It was all military and the “dark web” at first. We used it to sucker in the enemy unbeknownst to them and then subliminally brain-wash them attempting to create behavioral outcomes through digital dopamine reward systems and adrenalin excretions.

It worked like a charm, so the CIA’s In-Q-Tel agency suggested we give the system out to everyone in the world and see if we can’t control the world globally through digital addiction and manipulation. Again, it worked like a charm so we created the fake National Science Project that Brin and Page participated in. They simply did the best job of the dozen people involved but they didn’t invent anything, they simply used Memex and made it commercial. Facebook and Zuckerberg did the same thing with Lifelog, which was another DARPA/In-Q-Tel project that needed a boy-genius as the front-man. Mark was simply used.

I find it amazing how easily people are lied to effectually. Eric is one big fat lie. Mark, Jim, Elon, Peter, and the whole gang got their inventions from DARPA and In-Q-Tel’s theft of patents.

and then other things get into the apparent reasons for the upper scale support of human trafficking

At first, it was money. Eric has always said he won’t stop even after becoming a trillionaire. Eric believed his buddy Henry Kissinger pronouncement that America has lost its place as the globally dominate force to China due to the high-tech revolution and Chinese IP theft. So, Eric thought his connections to China and his buddies Jim and Uri would make him a trillionaire. But, there was a much more nefarious reason Eric aligned with China.

China allows Eric to experiment on life-extension research using aborted baby tissue and organs. Everyone knows that the number one thing Eric thinks about is longevity. He wants to live forever but believes he already has the technology to live to 180. He has said this many times to the press. Think back to his off-shore laboratories on huge ships where he was experimenting on things that are illegal in America. Well, guess what? They aren’t illegal in China, as long as you are a favorite of the Communist Central Committee.

Eric, like most of the cyber-kings, are obsessed with extending their life indefinitely. They often say it is their intent to live in a body for hundreds of years and then move to an Artificial Intelligence host after that. They sit around thinking about their infinite money, but lack of immortality.

but this point can be driven right home

I didn’t know that weapons dealers, both conventional and virtual, sit around and calculate the deaths that will arise from going forward with a new project. But DARPA is a death machine; pure and simple. I worked for the death lords to keep America safe and free but those old, naïve beliefs of mine have long gone to the wayside. I really have no justification for any of those programs. Now remember, when I say those DARPA projects, I am referring to taxpayer funded weaponization of the Internet, Facebook, PayPal, Google, Twitter, Gmail, YouTube, Amazon, Netflix, Microsoft, Apple, etcetera. It disgusts me to know what I know about those fake corporations and their take-over of the world.

where have I heard this before, lol

So, are you saying Eric’s plans to dominate America are already in place?

JANE DOE:  Yes, I’ve already mentioned his election rigging activities, but his Digital News Service controls all main stream media outlets. Eric owns the program that runs Avid and Isis Management, the system that filters every word on 127 media outlets. That’s why the news is the same wherever you look, Eric’s program scrubs the news. Eric created a dozen look-alike programs for Europe where his programs have effectively stopped free speech.

the only part that sounds wacked in all of this is the "5g is gonna kill us all/sterilize us all" crap

and speaking of sex cults

Spoiler

Jeffrey Epstein allegations ordered unsealed

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/07/03/jeffrey-epstein-underage-sex-ring-charges-ordered-unsealed-by-court/1638668001/

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/dbdcf7046305bf2c46f4ef0fd88a27041b4bf742f5116d978a163ff11127b86e.pdf

Accordingly,weVACATEtheDistrictCourt’sordersenteredonNovember2,2016,May3,2017,andAugust27,2018,ORDERtheunsealingofthesummaryjudgmentrecordasdescribedfurtherherein,andREMANDthecausetotheDistrictCourtforparticularizedreviewoftheremainingsealedmaterials.JudgePoolerconcursinthisopinionexceptinsofarasitorderstheimmediateunsealingofthesummaryjudgmentrecordwithoutaremand

teh fk, lol

and some Ron Brown stuff was dropped recently

Spoiler

https://vault.fbi.gov/ronald-harmon-brown/ronald-harmon-brown-part-01-of-01/view

Ron Brown was Bill Clinton's Commerce Secretary. Brown was also the head of the DNC.

I believe he and an entire planeload of people were murdered in that plane crash over Croatia because he was about to flip, bigly, on the Clintons.

Buffet table full of sauces, some of which I had to break up due to an "url shortener" error message. Sorry.

https:// www.politico.com/story/2017/02/ronald-brown-elected-as-head-of-dnc-feb-10-1989-234705

Read this one if you don't bother with the rest.

https:// www.hennessysview.com/2016/10/02/killing-ron-brown/

"Records show that Commerce Secretary Ron Brown used his position to raise illegal donations for the Clintons. Brown turned the Commerce Department into a shakedown machine, just the way the Mafia shakes down businesses. Commerce under Clinton was a protection racket. Donate to the Clintons or something bad might happen to your company. Or your kids.

In a 1998 summary of Clinton’s criminal activities involving Chinese campaign contributions, Phyllis Schlafly wrote:

Bill Clinton’s friend and ubiquitous Democratic fundraiser Johnny Chung told Federal investigators that he funneled nearly $100,000 from the Communist Chinese military to the Democratic campaign in the summer of 1996. The money was handed to Chung by the daughter of the top commander of China’s People’s Liberation Army, General Liu Huaqing, who was also one of the top five members of the Chinese Communist Party’s ruling Politburo.

Remember that illegal influence peddling is the primary mission of the Clinton Foundation. Hillary Clinton used the State Department to extort cash payments from corporations and foreign governments. Clinton laundered the dirty money through the Clinton Foundation.

In the 1990s, the Clintons ran the same money laundering scheme through Ron Brown’s Commerce Department."

https:// www.newyorker.com/magazine/1997/06/09/ron-browns-secrets

https:// www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/03/ron_browns_house_of_cards.html

"Brown arranged a meeting with Clinton at the White House family quarters. It did not go well. When Clinton said there was nothing he could do for Michael, Brown resorted to his ultimate bargaining chip. If he had to, he told Clinton, he was prepared to reveal the president’s treasonous dealings with China, news of which had yet to break.

Next thing you know, Ron was on his final seat-selling trade mission, this one to Croatia to cut a deal between the neo-fascists who ran the country and the Enron Corporation. Yes, that Enron. He never got there. The Air Force plane that carried Brown, the military version of a Boeing 737, crashed into a hillside outside Dubrovnik. Brown and 34 others were killed.

The Enron executives landed safely in their own jet just a few minutes earlier despite what the Clinton administration called “the worst storm in a decade.” As I learned in reading the 22-volume USAF report on the crash, it was not even raining at the time, and the sun was peeking through the clouds. I requested that report eight years after the crash."

And again, Enron rears its ugly head, Mueller and Rosenstein sneaking greasily along in its wake.

This corruption goes back decades, frens. Before some of you were born.

lol...

https://heavy.com/news/2018/09/christine-blasey-ford-pga-golfers-tour/

and lol more

7aa192f431a7a2a8e4afef8ab5fcc96f3fa98ed3

you cant run, Susan Rice.

and more lol

Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson said people who are “making fun” of members of Congress online should be “prosecuted.”

The Florida Congresswoman made the comments on Tuesday outside of the Homestead Temporary Shelter for Unaccompanied Children in her home state.

"Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace, and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable,” Wilson said.

“We're gonna shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted,” she added. “You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it's a shame in this United States of America.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-democrat-making-fun-congress-should-prosecuted

Spoiler

d4a79a217b90e9b596fe8119856e5996e355024c

NK media, super happy

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-fed-pick-judy-shelton-gold-standard-explained/

may you live in interesting times, hahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joeblast said:

NK media, super happy

Is this really produced by North Korea? If so, why isn't this headline news across the country? The NK propaganda machine is saying things like "The respected Comrade Supreme Leader was grateful that they had come together and actively engage in the outcome of this meeting" and "Today's historical meeting proved once again that it is possible to pioneer a better future." Now, it's possible this is propaganda setting up high expectations with the intention of cutting them down with righteous indignation when the US inevitable betrays NK. One could spin it that way. But it's also possible this is a genuine admission of the desire for peace. I hope that is what it is, and will take it on face-value for he moment.

• Like 2

" They try to instill groupthink at a very early age, and if one paid attention while growing up, one could notice those who accepted the groupthink the hardest that they were the whiners and complainers that turned out to be today's Progressives and leftists.

Yes, agreed

The conservative view is a harder 'sell' , especially to the afraid , and those who want to perpetuate parental type care. 

But besides that , there have been plenty of abuses of the basic conservative agenda , to suit the desires of the upper class , the aggressive religious groups. Trump-ism made a big difference in my own views the 'Republican of my childhood' still hasn't established much credibility with me. I remember them trying to crap on Big Don. and recognize the difference between old school and new school , just like I can see the Left has gone Communist. 

So I agree , but my bigger point was that , regardless of affilliation , hatred is being stoked on both sides and we are not being told to expect the justice , which we are being led to expect , is going to happen. and that's a problem !

“We're gonna shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted,” she added. “You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it's a shame in this United States of America.”

Incredible! the shame , if there is any , is to be found in the suppression of speech. They are just so bass ackwards !

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Is this really produced by North Korea? If so, why isn't this headline news across the country? The NK propaganda machine is saying things like "The respected Comrade Supreme Leader was grateful that they had come together and actively engage in the outcome of this meeting" and "Today's historical meeting proved once again that it is possible to pioneer a better future." Now, it's possible this is propaganda setting up high expectations with the intention of cutting them down with righteous indignation when the US inevitable betrays NK. One could spin it that way. But it's also possible this is a genuine admission of the desire for peace. I hope that is what it is, and will take it on face-value for he moment.

yep that's official "North Korean State Propaganda" :lol: 

quoth creepy uncle joe, "this is a big fkn deal" :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

But it's also possible this is a genuine admission of the desire for peace. I hope that is what it is, and will take it on face-value for he moment.

Was a young GI in Korea when it had martial law late 70s 

was stationed what is called the western corridor,  spent time up at CAMP GREAVES.  providing medical support 

to some of the unites there...would end spending some 5 tours of duty in the land of morning calm 

Extremely happy to see the current developments.  

image.jpg

https://www.stripes.com/news/once-a-dmz-base-buzzing-with-troops-now-a-place-to-pretend-to-be-one-1.244668

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 2

In the video clip chairman Kim looks genuinely happy, his whole body language seems very positive.

Relationships in Asia are very important. Even more important than what's written down on paper.  People talk of face, concept that may not be understood in the West.

When President Trump refuses to take the bait from the left and some in his party to criticize chairman Kim directly,  this further goes to and enhances the relationship.

I'm sure they both understand there is a lot of things to work through on both sides.

For those into history one might try reading what the US did to North Korea during the war.

Basically leveling their cities Killing millions of civilians.

As was noted both sides have an unfortunate past.  Past is past let's hope they can build on a new beginning.

The US is asking the dprk to disarm.

I am sure the dprk,  has noted what happened to Libya, Iraq, and others when they gave up the only leverage they had.

It's going to take awhile

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, windwalker said:

In the video clip chairman Kim looks genuinely happy, his whole body language seems very positive.

Relationships in Asia are very important. Even more important than what's written down on paper.  People talk of face, concept that may not be understood in the West.

When President Trump refuses to take the bait from the left and some in his party to criticize chairman Kim directly,  this further goes to and enhances the relationship.

I'm sure they both understand there is a lot of things to work through on both sides.

For those into history one might try reading what the US did to North Korea during the war.

Basically leveling their cities Killing millions of civilians.

As was noted both sides have an unfortunate past.  Past is past let's hope they can build on a new beginning.

The US is asking the dprk to disarm.

I am sure the dprk,  has noted what happened to Libya, Iraq, and others when they gave up the only leverage they had.

It's going to take awhile

Exactly.   We can have some hope for a better relationship and Kim does look genuinely happy but east-west relations need to have their eyes completely open because there are always some guarded concerns lurking on both sides as to trust.   

One of reasons I hope Trump gets another four years is to improve the NK relationship as that will take time and I don't see the left as caring at all.  This was recently shown in Trump's gaffe that he had meet with Kim a few times and Obama wanted to but couldn't make it happen.

The O-Admin folks came out to denounce the comment and insisted across the board, including Clapper that Obama never wanted to meet, never asked to meet, never mentioned any idea to do anything with NK...  So our president of 8 years didn't even want to attempt the slightly improvement in relations with NK? 

Now, recall when Trump took office, Obama said that NK was the #1 threat...  so for 8 years you do nothing to improve the #1 threat, you know Russia interfered and you do nothing... You give Iran billions of dollars and get nothing in return...  Just seems like 8 years of wasted foreign policy.

It seems funny that those who are critical of anything Trump does with NK won't admit it is historic to have meet three times and stepping into NK.   I suspect they are fearfully jealous he could pull this off and may be starting something in a good direction.  

I think part of the political problem is dividing the world into allies and enemies. That's not how life works for people and it seems refreshing to see a more genuine approach to relations that was ignored as a threat for years.   There are only two things that I see as up-ending the relationship: China and a Dem president.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

One might want to read what the US did to the DPRK during the war...

Yes it was war, they suffered greatly...lot of things to overcome...

Watched the clip  a couple of times,,,some of you may not really see the implications 

This was given to the dprk at their first meeting.....

"the past doesn't have to be the future"

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Every American will get a $1,000 payment every month" - Andrew Yang.

Does he not realize that will just devalue the dollar? What is it gonna be $2,000 a month the next year? 

Up until the US currency is worthless?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, MooNiNite said:

"Every American will get a $1,000 payment every month" - Andrew Yang.

Does he not realize that will just devalue the dollar? What is it gonna be $2,000 a month the next year? 

Up until the US currency is worthless?

If I were a landlord and suddenly everyone, including my tenants, suddenly had $1000 more dollars every month, I would raise all my rents by $1000. It's a no brainer. Same thing happened, BTW, with college tuition as a result of guaranteed student loans.

• Like 1

:ph34r::lol:

Spoiler

08ddb4a6b584978560f069ed7a19ea931b008404

440e4d3d1ec1089d1163b557aa3f211d887ebdba

f3b724bba10a9f9e68cca6bb520e943ac039df0e

you cant erase shit off the internet, low energy ¡Yeb! you piece of crap

6568ff8d9c3580e3b26aba7443659d1acee1443f

helluva follow up attempt

a354700f36dd68a9506aef86574fed9929293319

There were reports of shit falling out of the sky in Florida, a little while after the Russian sub stuff took place...speculation is that the russians took out an israeli special satellite or something...such rumblings are always speculative and virtually impossible to nail down accurately.  (I cba to see where there was any sauce in the history of the couple discussions...fun to think about but I dont see where there's sufficient information to reach the conclusion and be confident about it)

There was one lone aircraft that showed up on radar during trump's flyovers yesterday - nice callsign B)

a7b430b227330a43dea127580ec57fb6413f3b2d

A little dark humor

"

Hillary has 3 dreams that she was elected president...

The first night George Washington comes to her. She asks; him; "how can I best serve the American people"? Washington replies" "Never tell a lie". To which Hillary says; "I cant do that" !

The second night Thomas Jefferson comes to her and she asks him; How can I best serve the American people"? Jefferson replies;"Never Rip Off the American people". To which Hillary says; "I cant do that" !

The third night Abraham Lincoln comes to her and she asks him; How can I best serve the American people" ? 
Abraham Lincoln replies; "GO TO THE THEATER" !.........."

Edited by windwalker
  • Haha 1

about that 'accidental' crash

04ccb7f1232509e1ec60e383e7294553ab94accd

http://wvmetronews.com/2019/07/04/billionaire-west-virginia-coal-operator-and-philanthropist-chris-cline-dies-in-helicopter-crash/

lil blast from the past where he along with some others were accused of things and sent threatening letters by an actor trying to blackmail them for what they did

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2211855/Vivek-Shah-Indictment-shows-actors-chilling-extortion-threat-victims-like-Harvey-Weinstein.html

and of of those accused weirdly overlaps with the sandusky stuff

https://deadspin.com/sabres-owner-says-penn-state-scandal-is-not-about-cove-5861976

there's been lotsa weird stuff like this all getting connected...I'll betcha cline's daughter getting sick was just a way to get 'em in that helicopter and ded-ed.

the pedos have been doing a lot to try and cut off loose ends

"they wont be able to walk down the street once people know"

Great news we now know but the Russians had nothing to do with what happened during the 2016 elections.

"Friday on CNN’s “New Day” 2020 presidential hopeful, former Vice President Joe Biden said Russia would not have gotten away with interfering in an election under his or President Barack Obama’s watch."

Since since the Russians wouldn't get away with it and must mean the administration itself tried to interfere with the 2016 election.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The President surprises a group of civilians on a White House tour, shaking hands, taking photos, and yes, kissing babies - all the while the Secret Service are having a conniption fit.

• Like 1

Speaking of surprises ,Biden recently said there was no Russian meddling during his ,and Obama's administration.. they wouldn't have tolerated it. 😁

• Haha 2

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-koch-soros-foreign-policy-think-tank-headed-by-iran-deal-advocates

lol george soros & kochs teaming up!  will ralis now suddenly go soft on the kochs?  :lol:

when we were young, my little brother once mused about what a mosquito's reaction to being directly sprayed with bug repellent would be :lol:

jim stone lives in mexico and, wow...so yeah, no shocker there that the Federales were paid off and that's why the migrants walked right through mexico unhindered...

Obrador is disbanding the Federal police force for not enforcing the migrant caravan ban

Obrador actually DID give the order to shut the caravans down, but Soros bought off the Federal police - paying them to not follow the president's orders.

As a result, Obrador is going to rip away all their benefits, reduce their pay, and merge them with the National Guard, with the National Guard's leadership monitoring what they do. The National Guard is following orders, so Obrador is having them take over.

lol, alaskans

After repeatedly warning that state tax dollars must be used to pay for abortions, Alaska Governor, Mike Dunleavy, took the money from the court’s budget.

You want abortions? You pay for them.

In an awesome (and rare) display of how the checks and balances of the three branches of government are supposed to work, Dunleavy flexed some executive branch muscle by stripping $334,700 dollars from the Alaska Supreme Court budget, which was precisely the amount the state has to spend on helping parents murder their kids, thanks to the state’s Supreme Court rulings.

“In a line-item veto of the state’s budget, the governor’s office explained, The Legislative and Executive Branch are opposed to state-funded elective abortions; the only branch of government that insists on state-funded elective abortions is the Supreme Court. The annual cost of elective abortions is reflected by this reduction.” Beautiful.

https://pulpitandpen.org/2019/07/02/epic-alaska-court-rules-state-must-pay-for-abortions-so-governor-took-the-money-from-courts-budget/

get the leftist rot out of the courts, everyone!

Spoiler

a06d6f91b99b798d996877de11bd965d8abc18ce

d4445347b0ce1d1cec915e0d6a2b9387cee29f12

cd41eb239ef550a0489d39da4177648036dd5411

• Haha 1

Its always a good day when sick pedos like Epstein are arrested

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-06/jeffrey-epstein-has-been-arrested-sex-trafficking-minors-0

The judge who unsealed the Epstein documents said the public’s right to access case information outweighed the privacy of individuals, including:

•Prominent American politicians

•Powerful business executives

•Foreign presidents

•Prominent Prime Minister

•Other world leaders

cuz we all know where this is going

Spoiler

but of course its not just about the clintons, its about the whole damned structure and everyone involved, players big and small. 

LdR should be very, very worried too.

tangential

https://www.justice-integrity.org/791-ken-starr-explains-his-help-for-billionaire-pervert-jeffrey-epstein

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

talks about antifa  in relationship to current events,  historical beginnings

relationship to how trump supports are treated vs antifa   

• Like 1

On 7/5/2019 at 8:52 AM, joeblast said:

There was one lone aircraft that showed up on radar during trump's flyovers yesterday - nice callsign B)

a7b430b227330a43dea127580ec57fb6413f3b2d

Endgame 20 - The Appeals Process for those named in the Epstein Case ends 19th and can released on 7/20/19

Media Oddly Forgetting Jeffrey Epstein's Role in the Clinton Global Initiative

Spoiler

Media Oddly Forgetting Jeffrey Epstein's Role in the Clinton Global Initiative

After burying the Jeffrey Epstein story in the Clinton era, the media is suddenly very interested in Jeff.

When last we saw him, the Lolita Express cretin had gotten the world's cushiest jail sentence courtesy of the local Dem establishment which failed to act. The case was escalated to the federal level only because the local Dem establishment insisted on offering him a slap on the wrist.

But the original villain in this story is former Palm Beach County State Attorney Barry Krischer.

Acosta shouldn’t have been in the position to consider the Epstein case. Krischer got it first, and it was handed to the Palm Beach County prosecutor on a platter by the Town of Palm Beach Police…

But Krischer chose not to direct-file charges in the case.

Instead, his office presented the case to a grand jury, which meets behind closed doors, and hears only the evidence the prosecutor decides to reveal.

Krischer’s office presented evidence from just one of the girls, and the grand jurors, obviously unaware of the scope of the case, decided to charge Epstein with a single misdemeanor count of “solicitation of prostitution.”

That charge alone ought to turn your stomach.

Imagine treating a girl who is too young to give consent as a “prostitute” – rather than an underage victim of a sexual assault by an adult predator in his 50s…

No, under Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw, Epstein was allowed to have his own private wing in the Palm Beach County Stockade. It was basically his private hotel, one he got to leave six days a week, and most of the time.

A couple months before serving his sentence, Epstein formed a company called the Florida Science Foundation, which set up an office on Australian Avenue in West Palm Beach.

Under a special arrangement, he was allowed to check out of the county stockade for up to 16 hours, when he allegedly would go to work six days a week at his newly formed foundation, and be in the company of others there.

Then after serving 13 months of his 18-month sentence in this fashion, he was released, and supposedly on probation at his Palm Beach home, where his movements would be restricted. But that was another mockery of justice.

He got travel permits to make weekly trips on his private jet to New York and his private island in the Virgin Islands. Even though other parolees are supposed to get limited time one day a week to buy groceries, Epstein would log out of his Palm Beach home for long stretches of time, claiming in one instance to shop at Home Depot from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., and at another time to spend 5 ½ hours at a local Sports Authority store.

Bradshaw and Krischer are Democrats. The Feds badly mishandled the case. But, for once, they were overmatched. Despite the media's attacks, the blatant abuse and corruption here was very much on the side of the local Dems. Just as it was in Parkland.

The news stories trumpeting the feeble connection between Epstein and Trump tip the media's hand.

Meanwhile Epstein's claims to have helped found the Clinton Global initiative somehow isn't newsworthy.

Mr. Epstein was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative, which is described as a project 'bringing together a community of global leaders to devise and implement innovative solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges,” read the July 2007 letter to the U.S. Attorney’s office in the Southern District of Florida. “Focuses of this initiative include poverty, climate change, global health, and religious and ethnic conflicts.”

Epstein & Mueller

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/07/07/whoa-whoa-whoa-thread-from-2018-about-possible-connection-between-jeffrey-epstein-and-muellers-fbi-is-enlightening/

Spoiler

seeing nothing in Epstein's 2007 plea deal with the DOJ that required him to provide information to the FBI. (see pics)

This begs the question of whether there was a separate agreement - still undisclosed - with the FBI.

9/27/2007: Epstein signs the non-prosecution agreement

10/31/2007: Internal emails show that FBI agents still had not interviewed all the victims.

Ok Techno, what does this have to do with Mueller?

The case was being run from DC.

Spring of 2008: Emails between FBI agents and the local ass't US attorneys reveal "continued delays" in getting the case to a grand jury "due to the failure to receive decision from DC"

DtJdbk8VsAAQ9Nb.jpg

5021aa919c89517fe4358c875af20b016f9be5eb

-tied to CF

-ties to Haiti

-tied to Pedowood

-tied to Bronfman

-ties to Crown

-Racheal Chandler

-tied to music

-lots of Rothschilds in the flight logs

-tied to satanic ritual worhsip

-tied to FBI/Mossad/MI6/Clowns

fc4b7410486d8c54f94cef755fa8b9c477ef14d0

bd2d25c3e44b1110ef8c78179f1e0e79cf423694

remember

0aeeb530033f26f9c09fd6b163f4f7826ef36159

Spoiler

571d4a33ff378816ba855667447eed25e4510fc1

Owned by Maple Inc....what's that?   A STUDY ABROAD company...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/whoa-clinton-library-refuses-to-hand-over-information-on-bill-clintons-ties-to-jeffrey-epstein

This is just the DOJ indictment being unsealed.

The killer stuff in the sealed docs that will have sections released…

Aren't from this action today.

They're from a civil suit and Epstein has 2 weeks to appeal that unsealing decision.

So NO JUICY DETAILS will be released today

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6184408-U-S-v-Jeffrey-Epstein-Indictment.html

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1591

18 U.S. Code § 1591. Sex trafficking of children or by force, fraud, or coercion

Edited by joeblast
hahaha people are doing fkn Epstein fantasy drafts and betting on them