Sign in to follow this  
rideforever

3Bob

I don't know what's happened to 3Bob, but I hope he will not be banned, his contribution is sincere and I appreciate it.

If he started up a bunch of threads about something he is angry about, then ... I don't think it's such a big deal, and I am sure it can  be dealt with without harshness.   

Harshness is not of any use for anyone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

I don't know what's happened to 3Bob, but I hope he will not be banned, his contribution is sincere and I appreciate it.

If he started up a bunch of threads about something he is angry about, then ... I don't think it's such a big deal, and I am sure it can  be dealt with without harshness.   

Harshness is not of any use for anyone.

There is no consideration of a ban at all.  3Bob is a valued member. 

The staff has a life and it takes time to review issues.  I had put in place some attempts to review stuff faster but I can't force staff to get online. 

Off-Grid has caused discussion at the staff level and caused us to watch certain members.    My hope was folks would just act rationally and respectfully in an area you can 'let loose' a little bit.  I don't really like to just shove topics into Hundun to have them continue there.  I plan to stop that thread at some point and we do a reset on a topic in O-G, if someone want.    

On 6/17/2019 at 10:26 AM, dawei said:

There is no consideration of a ban at all.  3Bob is a valued member. 

The staff has a life and it takes time to review issues.  I had put in place some attempts to review stuff faster but I can't force staff to get online. 

3bob was suspended in mid-June, about 3 weeks ago, pending review.

A rather long time.

And no mention in moderation log, only this thread here (+ his three threads in Hun Dun shut down, of course).

What’s up?

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 1

I had no idea 3bob was suspended.  Did he do something out of the ordinary or just his usual?  Given the general "looseness" of the off-grid area, I think he should of been able to speak his mind.  (Unless there´s some new variety of post I don´t know about?)  In my reckoning of offensive/destructive posters 3bob is nowhere near the top.

He got pissed at public staff comments towards him...  that they should be done in PM.

He was PM'ed he was off suspension.   

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this