alchemystical

Why do YOU think the world is so messed up?

'Everything is fine' can be the reality of the realized but can also be a cover for avoidance for the unrealized. 

The majority of humanity is still following the egoic desires and destroying the Earth in the process. Not very intelligent. 

• Like 2

The world is a reflection of the individuals that live in it.

People have no respect for anything other than the many faces of power and satisfaction.

So if they don't respect the world they are given, it won't go well. ;-)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, johndoe2012 said:

'Everything is fine' can be the reality of the realized but can also be a cover for avoidance for the unrealized. 

The majority of humanity is still following the egoic desires and destroying the Earth in the process. Not very intelligent. 

Humans can't destroy the planet. Whenever you try to do something, you are creating the illusion that you are doing something, which you are not actually doing. And in like manner, you also do not gain any freedom, by trying to control what the people around you are doing. Because whenever you limit the freedom of the people around you, you also limit your own freedom. So rather, see this as a service, that people insist upon. You don't really have to take it so seriously. Because in the end, everyone just wants to be free. And whatever they do, that intention is always there, for everyone.

The structures of limitation also only exist to secure your freedom, but they are not designed, nor capable of limitting your freedom in any way whatsoever, no matter how hard you insist upon it, it will never work that way, because it simply can't, does not know how. So holding on to that idea, is like, not gonna do anything, except make sure that you remain free, in a way that is not necessarily always relevant to you, because you choose to hold on to something that has got nothing to do with you. Any less than you can gain freedom by trying to control what the people around you are doing. So when you let go of trying, and just let everyone be who they are, then in turn you also gain more ability to be who it is you truely are more fully aswell.

The world really is not dying in any way. And worrying about arrogant perspectives of humans, is like being angry at a pigeon who is doing a mating dance. "Why are you trying so hard to be sexy damnit! stop it!"

So just let people be. And enjoy the greater and deeper truth of that which they truely are, which you can always recognize, because you also contain that greater and deeper truth of who you truely are aswell. So the best way to realise it for everyone, is to realise it for yourself first. You see, the greatest arrogance is to believe that you are not worthy or deserving to be who it is you truely are, as this also sets an example for the people around you, to do the same, which in turn means, that people ignore their true nature of who they truely are, and then they start acting in disharmony and discord with who it is they truely are, and yes, then they can do such things as destroy, under the misguided assumption that that is how they can be more fully who it is they truely are. When you true nature is that of an eternal and free creator. You cannot destroy anything, any more than you can simply create the experience for yourself, that you are destroying something. That doesn't make it real or true, or in harmony with the greater truth and nature of all reality of who you truely are and who everyone and everything also already always truely is their evermore being and becoming the moreness of all of that which they truely are aswell.

When your true nature, is simply everything more than peaceful at the very least. Don't people make war in order to be free of war? For peace? So how much more easy is it, to simply let yourself already be the peace that you seek, and allow the fact that your  seeking of it, only exists, because you think that you do not already contain it. But if you did not contain it, then you would not even be capable of seeking it, you would infact have no idea whatsoever about the concept of peace. Just like trying to do something, means you are doing something, which you are not allowing yourself to accept, for whatever limitting believe you are holding on to, which blocks your awareness unintentionally, because you believe that it serves you to hold on to it, and when you realise that it doesn't, you will simply naturally and effortlessly let go of it. So you create unconsciousness in this way, due to the nature of flowing your true being through self contradictory energetic thought patterns, which yield negative energy in motion, that can be felt as negative emotion. And when you stop doing that, by letting go of it, by finding a way to release resistance, guided by your emotional guidance system, the nature of your true being is way more easily capable of being realised by you.

But you have to understand, that whenever you are trying very hard to feel good, energy motionally, emotionally, this is not a bad thing, it does benefit you to do so, because it is in harmony with your true nature, but also understand, that the reason that it is in harmony with your true nature, is because your true nature already knows, that it is suppose to feel good all of the time. So if you can simply just understand that, then you can simply ALLOW your true nature to already naturally be the evermore becoming of it, without blocking it, by thinking ideas which don't harmonize with your greater knowing, for when you let go of them, your greater knowing naturally is allowed to come forth again. Hence the idea of meditation. Which is also why people feel better by simply meditating, doing nothing and leaving nothing undone, as that is truely the power of your infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom, to create absolutely everything with the least effort possible, of infinite freedom. By allowing your true nature, and then you will realise you are already it. Simple, not? You simply focus, untill your mind quiets, because you let go of thought, when you focus on something like a sound or sight, a mantra or breath. As you are only experiencing it, and so the thoughts quiet down, and so the thoughts which create the self contradiction within themselves, also simply quiet down, and your greater knowing and realisation is naturally and effortlessly automatically more fully allowed by you.

You don't need to try hard EVER to allow that to be more fully realised by you. But what your effort should be focused upon, is to AVOID BLOCKING your own true being by being aware of how you feel, and wanting to feel good unconditionally, meaning under any and all conditions, because you simply deserve to be that, as that is who it is you truely already are, and allow full realisation from naturally occuring, by letting go of every thought so you also let go of all the thoughts which block it, which are self contradictory in nature, which causes you to feel bad, and then naturally your greater intelligence is allowed to come forth again as you let go of those thoughts, and then you can think more freely in harmony with your ever expanding freedom and bliss of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom.

By focusing on something that doesn't encourage thought, so you let go of thought, like meditation, not because you are not free to think. But because you want to think thoughts which actually harmonize with your true nature of all that you truely are to be more fully free to be who it is you truely are and always deserve to be the evermore becoming of it, evermore in freedom, of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom. Always more fully enjoying the here and now, effortlessly and enjoyably. Then when you feel good, allow those thoughts, to bring you to your very own evermore allowed greater full blown realisation of all that you true are being and becoming evermore. Then that will be effortless, and very enjoyable and natural! Because that is who you truely are. Hence why meditation is so easy and universal. Because we all already contain our own greater truth of being, you just gotta find a way to allow it, and simply letting go of all those thoughts which don't allow it, which are thus not relevant to all that you truely are, and thus they also don't feel good and never will feel good, because they TRUELY ARE incompatible with your true nature, then you will always be SO FREE TO LET THEM GO, so EASILY, by simply focusing on something else, anything at all, like any sound you can make, like Oooooooohhhmmmmmmmm, and even just focusing your awareness on the memory of the sound you made, just like when you read something internally, you don't even have to make the sound in order to focus on the sound, that's literally how easy and effortless it is to focus on anything that doesn't encourage thought. and just let go of thought and just completely experience the sound of the OOOooooooohhhhmmmmmm, even the imagination of the sound, the sound you create within yourself, if you want. Or just focusing on your breathing. And the more you focus on any of these things, of whatever sense of your preference, it doesn't matter, the more consistently you focus, the more fully you let go of all thought, and thus also all thoughts of resistance, and thus you feel that much more relief and better, and you thus then have that much more acces to your own true nature of all that you truely are. And then you can simply allow your true good feeling nature more easily. And you then also have the ability to focus it more fully into being, for whatever you wanna enjoy your evermore freedom of enjoyment upon the achieving or being or doing or having whatever you want, for the simply joy of all the freedom of your evermore enjoyment of all the moreness of your evermore being and becoming evermore.

And then your limitting thoughts will just fade away, because you let go of them, by focusing on something else. So simple and easy, and you naturally allow your greater nature of greater intelligence to come forth, more fully, however you want to enjoy the moreness of it, always free to do it whatever way you want for whatever good feeling reason you can ever come to realise the moreness of for yourself evermore, and thus more freedom and more joy to you evermore. As that is who you truely are, and thus always will want to be the evermore becoming of evermore. And thus will always be fully supported and capable of being and becoming it evermore. It's like the deservingness to breath. OFcourse you deserve to be who you truely are.

And the more you enjoy the greater truth of all that you truely are, the more you are thus then more fully capable of enjoying the moreness of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. Of all that you truely are, that feels like joy, and bliss and oh so free. That is something that is very easy and can be allowed, as it also is very attractive and irresistable. And very enjoyable. Hence it is so easy. But to realise how easy it truely is, you do need to trust in your true nature, by simply letting go and letting be and letting god. Trusting everything is truely always working out for you, and becoming better evermore. Because this is always happening, wether you are consciously aware of it or not. And the entire point of creation is to be free to expand your awareness of all the better that is in becoming evermore. You just gotta allow that for yourself, for your own selfish desire to feel good, and thereby benefit yourself with all of your greater nature of all that you truely are, and thereby also benefit everyone around you aswell. 

So when you say "people are ignorant" well... You can't really change that, except become less ignorant yourself, of who you truely are. Then the people around you will also naturally express their greater realisation of all that exists in harmony with all that they truely are. Does that require you to change who you are? Or to allow the change to naturally happen as it is always attempting to do so as it is designed to do so, in absolute bliss and harmony with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. So never say that people are ignorant, because they never do so on purpose. Doesn't the ignorant, mean that they are ignorant of the fact that they are ignorant? So why invest your time and money, in people who are ignorant, when if you just let their ignorant be, that ignorance will always simply naturally and effortlessly cancel itself out.

The bad things you believe are going to happen, they never will happen, not in the way you think they will happen. You can always still have bad experiences, and you will. But the reason those experiences are experienced as bad, is not because the conditions of your life are actually bad. That is not the actual truth of the reality. You simply are experiencing something that you don't understand fully yet. Which you may call ignorance, or you can call it an opportunity to come to know all that you truely are, in an ever more expanding fashion of evermore allowed joy and bliss. Because that is what is actually happening. You cannot avoid that, and when you try, you simply create the experience to be one of struggle. When if you let go and allow, you will naturally come to know yourself in evermore greater enjoyment of the joy of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. And sometimes that means, to stop resisting, being who you truely are. Which is one who always wants to feel better. And expects your unconditional freedom to do so evermore. For that is who you truely are.

And I am not suggesting ever to denie your emotions, rather let them guide you, for they truely exist to support you in allowing yourself to feel better. And if you trust that they do, then they simply always yield to you the natural evermore path of least resistance to your evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. But again, there are many ways you can allow your path of least resistance to widen. By letting go of resistance, deliberately, and consciously. For the purpose of feeling better. As that is also an accurate energy motional indication of releasing resistant energy within your physical being. As that also is the path of lesser resistance to the path of lesser resistance, which is the path of least resistance to the path of least resistance. So whenever you achieve a slightly better feeling or energy motional feeling of relief, you are free to simply always celebrate that with the full joy of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore, because that is who you truely already are.

And when you feel like you cannot control your emotions, then all you gotta understand, is that you are also not required to control them. You just gotta let them be the accurate indicators that they are. That "now I am feeling bad because I am flowing my own greater truth, through thought patterns which are in contradiction to my own greater nature, and so I feel bad. Wow... Great, wonderful to know that! Then I can simply let go of doing that, by simply doing something else instead, which feels better, ongoingly, untill I do feel good. Because that is who I truely am, and I do intend to be who I truely am, because not only I deserve that, but more importantly, everyone around me aswell. And so, I am going to be selfish, as best as I can, when it comes to my own ability to feel better, unconditionally, meaning under any and all conditions, why? Because that is the only way, I can ever be of any value to anyone else aswell. How can I give, if I don't allow myself to have something to give? What better thing to give, than all of your true nature of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom, that is of all true nature of all and everything. You can never get sick enough to help sick people become better. Which is also why you also don't have to do that. So you can be free to let it go, and be who it is you truely are being and becoming evermore.

You want to live in a world where everyone is simply healthy and free? And free to be who it is they truely are? Then simply be free to be who it is you truely are. Who ever you wanna be, you will always allow yourself to simply already enjoy the being and becoming of it evermore, and thereby allow the evermore greater realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore, in evermore allowed greater freedom of joy and all those good feeling positive emotions. Of all the things that you truely do enjoy. Your very own evermore greater allowed becoming of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore, as that is always something that you enjoy and do want, evermore, not not want, simple, obvious. So even the things who are not of who you truely are, they're just there, so you can remind yourself, hey, this feels bad, guess that will feel better. Hmmm, awesome, delicious yes I know I am free to be who I truely am. Because my true nature is one of peace and joy and freedom, evermore. As an eternal consciousness of infinite intelligence you already know this. Always naturally easily and effortlessly, along the path of least resistance, that is every single way that all of existance has of coming to know itself from all the different points of view that existance is of itself. Simply for the purpose of evermore greater allowed freedom and joy to be all that you wanna be do or have, simply because you wanna feel good. And so, you just gotta allow yourself to feel good. Because that is already who you truely are being and becoming evermore. And it is so much more easy, when you feel good. Because that is who you truely already are. And the good feeling positive emotion is thus just an indication that you are allowing your true self to be your true self. How simple and easy! And wonderful, amazing. So much freedom, so much ability, and capability, and understanding and knowing, so effortless allowed realisation of all things you truely know to be true for you. Evermore. Ongoingly. Evermore.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Everything said:

So when you let go of trying, and just let everyone be who they are, then in turn you also gain more ability to be who it is you truely are more fully aswell.

I recently had the realization that I don't have to strive for anything at all.  This comes as a breath of spring to an overachiever.

You are so eloquent.  And you have a way of tunneling down to the truth.  I hope your words aren't lost on anyone else that reads it;    unless someone knows who they truly are, it will remain a mystery.

• Like 2

Everything, you are right. 

It is better to root out the beliefs that make you feel bad including the belief 'the world is messed up' than to try to fix the world by external means. 

• Like 3

Siddhameshwar Maharaj :

The  world  is  hankering  for  happiness.    Everyone  is  striving  hard  only  for                  
happiness, if this is so, then how is it that instead of happiness, unhappiness and 
misery  result.  In these days from peasant to the prince everyone is found to be 
unhappy.   On careful consideration on the point one must come to the conclusion 
that the methods adopted to gain happiness are wrong and defective and there is 
some serious  blunder at the bottom of the said methods. 

In all civilized countries nothing but misery is found.  As new discoveries are         
being  made  by  the  modern  civilisation,  miseries  and  terror  also  keep  pace  with         
them.  By such discoveries there is a growing increase in the needs of people and               
to meet the same people must toil and labour more and more.  The demand upon               
the  resources  of  people  for  satisfying  their  fresh  and  new  wants  is  growing        
everyday  with  the  new  invention.    Every  new  invention  would  make  only  the       
inventor rich but the pockets of millions of other people are emptied because of 
the  new  and  fresh  wants  created  by  his  invention.    It  is  better  to  suffer  from  a     
serpent bite than to increase a single want.  A serpent’s poison can be cured by its 
remedy once only but the want is required to be satisfi ed for the whole life.  Once a 
new invention is out then the same is widely advertised and all sorts of tactics are 
used to create a demand for the same only to make moneys thereout by exploiting 
the ignorance.  Very often Governments also have to make use of their powers and 
resort  to  oppression,  intrigues  or  politics.    Sometimes  Governments  go  to  the 
length of waging wars with other countries  to force such inventions upon  other 
countries.  Thus with the progress in invention, peoples’ wants are increased and 
various tactics are in progress to extort moneys.  In such circumstances how can 
you  expect  real  fraternity  or  unity? 

This  is  nothing  but  open  enmity.    Such         
robbery and extortion are however described as the great progress in civilization 
and  as  increasing  universal  brotherhood  and  fraternity  in  the  world.    Let  those 
who  say  so  rejoice  in  such  fraternity  but  it  is  certain  that  the  world  will  not  be   
happy by such discoveries.  These discoveries are dragging the people to hell.  The 
world is galloping towards hell.  If the world will continue to proceed in the same 
manner  and  in  the  same  direction,  the  result  would  be  cruelty,  bloodshed,  and 
horrible warfare.  Nobody can deny that these new manufacturers of the modern 
science have only increased risks and dangers to life

Why in ancient times people could maintain strict morality and the virtues                
of truth, honesty and compassion?  The reason is obvious.  Peoples’ wants were               
few  and  they  could  secure  their  necessities  with  a  slight  labour.    There  was     
therefore  no  reason  for  people  to  addict  to  immorality.   Now  the wants are so                                

immensely    increased  that  they  cannot  be  satisfied  even  by  hard  work,  hence      
rogueries, intrigues, immorality are rampant and people have gone to the length 
of committing thefts. 

Providence has arranged that what is required for real happiness can 
be  had  everywhere  without  any  cost  or        effort.    He  has  also  arranged  for  the         
automatic and natural production from the earth of the articles required for food 
and  drink.    These  natural  products  were  enjoyed  with  great  delight  by  the             
ancient sages and they are still being enjoyed with the greatest delight by birds, 
beasts and such other creatures who have no sense of discrimination.  Only the 
mankind  who  are  endowed  with  all  senses  and  faculties  and  who  believe         
themselves  to  be  wise  and  superior  to  all      others  do  not  enjoy  the  same  with      
delight and pleasure and by reason of their foolishness not only themselves suffer 
great hardships but along with them also cause most unbearable hardships to the 
dumb  animals  like  horses,  oxen,  elephants,  camels  and  others  who  would  have 
otherwise enjoyed independently this natural bliss with pleasure and delight. 

pdf here :
http://www.siddharameshwar.org/resources/Golden Day for upload Final (1).pdf

• Like 1

Also these 3 things are not the same :
1. What is messed up in the world, problems we can see
2. Why it is like this
3. How to stop it being messed up, at least for oneself

Knowing one might or might not lead to knowledge of the others.

Anyway just watched a trailer for the upcoming Watchmen series, well it's just everyone killing everyone else ... seems to be the official entertainment these days.   I don't think that's good.

On 7/23/2019 at 6:37 PM, rideforever said:

Also these 3 things are not the same :
1. What is messed up in the world, problems we can see
2. Why it is like this
3. How to stop it being messed up, at least for oneself

Knowing one might or might not lead to knowledge of the others.

Anyway just watched a trailer for the upcoming Watchmen series, well it's just everyone killing everyone else ... seems to be the official entertainment these days.   I don't think that's good.

1-3 are linked since thoughts can generate problems that do not exist in reality - other than as thoughts. 

So you can 'shadow box' the problems but they still appear until you remove the source of the thought. 

I have been working on my 'life sucks' attitude for some time and it can be difficult to root out. News act as confirmation bias that something is wrong but it is the background attitude that makes you feel that life sucks. 

Cleaning your own consciousness makes an impact on others but of course sometimes government intervention is needed in cases of environmental protection, movie regulations etc. 

If you want to help clear the need for watching such movies then there are Divine tools that one can use. Sometimes when I have used them on external issues then the tool used pointed back to my own source of irritation with the issue as the problem to work on. 

4 hours ago, johndoe2012 said:

I have been working on my 'life sucks' attitude for some time and it can be difficult to root out. News act as confirmation bias that something is wrong but it is the background attitude that makes you feel that life sucks. 

That's very true.  Who knows what is true ?  The compilation of knowledge mankind has is very unreliable and unreality.

So ... that's not so comfortable to live in such a society.   It's a strange thing.   But also it is true that people "know" things more reliably when their mouth is shut !!!

Could it be possible that 'god' leaves us here in a madhouse with no way to live nicely ?  Well, perhaps it is not so likely.

Does the Way of Law of Attraction, or A Course in Miracles, or Surrender to God ... does this lead to a miraculous life ?   I don't know, but I know it might because I know mankind's knowledge is not right.

Forgive them for they know not what they do.

It's a good cartoon ... it shows that a human being is basically a monkey who has a small degree of cleverness and uses it to get everything a monkey might want ... food sex war.   The cleverness of using tools in the environment is not matched by his comprehension or sensitivity of anything.

It is a bad situation, and incomprehensible in some respects.

I particularly worry about the modern materials that have been used that will not degrade for a very long time ... compared to the pyramids which are made of simple materials and will crumble into the desert, we have severally damaged the world and continue to with ever more exotic substances.

There is a great illusion here.   Monkeys like to talk and share and enter other people's activities.

In spiritual groups, how many there are monkeys, and how many sense the truth ?

Nevertheless that is how it is, so we best simply accept it, haven't brave people lived on this planet and accepted bad situations?   There have been many brave people.

Spirituality needs to be brave, far reaching, and without delay ... some trifling efforts with a bit of this or that, this is not appropriate.

A great effort with your whole being is necessary, if spirituality is what you wish.

Time rolls on, and before long we all arrive at the end of the cliff, until for we too the ground disappears beneath our feet and there is no more time.

Some more technical shit for anyone remotely interested.   

Not sure I am interested, but anyway.

Human beings have this mind which can work in two modes.

The first mode is as a tool, how can we extract ores, how can we build houses.   It works as a tool to manipulate the world.   This is how humans today use their mind and how they are taught and how they describe their lives.

But the second mode is for the mind to know 'I Am'.  In other words the mind can also sense it's beingness.

This is not taught in schools, it is not discussed in society, and frankly anybody who says differently is deleted from society.

And so the humans use the mind's power as a tool to dismantle the earth but they don't know who they are. 

Second thing.  Not knowing who you are is a grave problem, because the result is that you rush around desperately doing things.

Humans use for their pseudo-identity this theatre character.   And this theatre character is not very solid and if it stops moving it feels paper thin and there is anxiety .... because when the character stops moving the person doesn't know who he is and is worried.   So he keeps moving.   In fact what he wants most is to move the theatre character around very very very fast because he then feels a bit more some pseudo-identity. 

And this is why humans rush around on the earth doing things ever faster.   They are trying to get more feeling of identity, but it's all an error.

That theatre character is the ego of course.

If a human being experiences the beingness of the mind, that is his soul or true nature etc...

Unfortunately in nearly all spiritual circles they confuse the ego with the real being, and so tell everyone that they don't exist.

Which is just another disaster.

Truly chances seem slim on this planet.   

Only for brave or crazy beings to come here.

A third thing is that .... due to all these difficulties understanding who one is, the humans over time have become quite miserable.   And who can blame them.   But now the misery is yet another problem.

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

If a human being experiences the beingness of the mind, that is his soul or true nature etc...

We keep circling this issue... and the issue as I see it is the idea of ‘free will’.

According to most traditions there is no such thing. People generally run on autopilot.

There are many variables that account for the direction of the autopilot.

Some of these major variables are so ‘big’, so influential, span such great lengths of time, that it’s completely invisible to us - like water is invisible to fish.

One idea, is that of the Yugas - the spans of time that affect the direction of the autopilot for the majority of people... 

We are currently in the midst of the Kali Yuga - the age of ‘endarkenment’... which is not as bad as it sounds I, personally think... it’s basically a movement away from spirituality.

A movement in exactly the opposite direction to spirituality. 

A movement towards materiality. A movement towards our base desires - sex, power, survival.

Which actually has created a lot of material prosperity... given more people power... and added a bit of sexiness into the mix :huh:

From the spiritual perspective though, now is the dark age - it can’t get worse than this.

There was a ‘golden age’ - where enlightenment was possible by simply gaining insight... people lived with great vitality and health... our bodies and intellect were sharp, clear and vibrant because we were supported energetically... Virtue was the norm - not the rare diamond it is now... apparently, even our life spans were measured in the hundreds of years - not in decades (whether literally or not, I’m not sure).

For me, the interesting part of all this is that some of the spiritual systems that we have access to nowadays are said to have been specifically designed by the great sages of the past to actually counteract this dark age... these are the systems that are seemingly far ‘slower’.

They are the systems that take the slow, complicated path, rebuilding the body, transforming the energetic functioning, training the mind and creating deep reservoirs of energy and vitality to actually fuel our spiritual pursuits. None of this is actually ‘spiritual’ in itself - it’s all just preparation - all just to get us to a state where we’re strong and capable enough to even begin true spiritual cultivation...

For me personally, this is the biggest takeaway from the Yuga teachings.

Am I going to change society by complaining how mindless and desire led everyone is? Is being judgemental really the solution? Or am I going to change things by falling into nihilism?

Well maybe? I don’t know.

But I think a better idea for me, is to change my own nature. To follow the example given by the old sages and transform myself out of this darkness, and then, maybe, I’ll have some way to actually help rather than simply react...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

On 7/25/2019 at 2:14 PM, rideforever said:

That's very true.  Who knows what is true ?  The compilation of knowledge mankind has is very unreliable and unreality.

So ... that's not so comfortable to live in such a society.   It's a strange thing.   But also it is true that people "know" things more reliably when their mouth is shut !!!

Could it be possible that 'god' leaves us here in a madhouse with no way to live nicely ?  Well, perhaps it is not so likely.

Does the Way of Law of Attraction, or A Course in Miracles, or Surrender to God ... does this lead to a miraculous life ?   I don't know, but I know it might because I know mankind's knowledge is not right.

Just say no to constant negativity. Opt out and start being happy right now.

I am back from checking out earth chr/gate 4, what did I miss?:huh:

Once again I have to give a big thumbs up to DBs. I never would have though to ask any questions, about this topic "why-do-you-think-the-world-is-so-messed-up".

In my search for information having to do with entering the 4th earth chk I discovered a possible answer to the above *^#^question.

The following info is only relevant if a person believes that the earth has a living spirit. I was convinced of this when I was young. That said: many earth chakras are generally mentioned but in my experience: the only ones directly reverent to this supposition that the earth is messed up is chk1 through chk4. I say this because when I was young I tried to pass from chk2 to chk3 and I was directly informed of chk2/gate being messed up by the gate guardian poking me in the head with his (@#$%^## staff).

Then when trying to do a end run around chk2/gate through chk3/gate I discovered to my dismay that the vibrational influence (a point of power and connection-the focal point/gate, entrance) of chk3/gate was no longer their (within the unseen world), this could have something to do with the sinking of atlantis, I don't know (there are experts on the subject of atlantis in thes forum). This missing note of the earths song/vibration is relevant to the entire story of my life 7 decades long. So the short of it is now that chk3/gate is up and running, and with me having passed through it, I am on to chk4.

Back ground comments: At a early age I discovered that the earth had lost the use of one of its chks/gates for what appeared to me to have been a very long time would be the answer to the question: 'why do you think that the world is so messed up'.

I have come to know/understand that we as people need to be influenced/balanced by at least the first 4 earth chks so that we can transcend to at least the happy level that we were made to live at chk4 (green gate, garden of eden, jade emperor, etc...). Like strings on a guitar these gigantic earth chakras vibrate and in-power our tiny matching chk strings and keep us in tune. There is a old saying that implies to me that the song/wave length of the earths chks when properly balanced will make the necessary corrections to the earth, and hopefully that alone will solve many problems for those who are willing to receive it. :)

for a more in depth study of my comments/info. about earth chk/gats:

Edited by mrpasserby
  • Like 2