alchemystical

Why do YOU think the world is so messed up?

16 minutes ago, Nungali said:

:o

In that there is real tragedy in life, and then there is being overly negative without good reason to be.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

It is a far simpler answer.

The royals have bread the stupids and they are born to privlidge unearned and live in a fantasy world where none of the conflict they create ever touches them.

The “Them” are in charge, were before you were born,  will be after you die or their retarded entitled,  inbreed offspring will be after you are all dead.

Any other elimentary  questions?

Simple answers are  never real answers to complex human questions .

But its nice that you feel so sure about it .

10 hours ago, Starjumper said:

senate-rats.jpg

And when there isnt enough cheese to go around for the alphamice ?

ya know, once Aleister Crowley was asked about his 'True Will' principle " What if two people have opposing wills ? "

His answer ; "Same as if two schoolboys want the same apple  - they fight . "

The nasty man !   ... He said things good people didnt need or want to hear !

- the stipulation was though ; " Fight Ye as brothers ! "    , I am supposing that does not include wiping out their family, land, resources and high altitude cluster bombing ?

14 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

In that there is real tragedy in life, and then there is being overly negative without good reason to be.

Thats what I thought your post was exhibiting;  " being overly negative without good reason to be. "     .  You seem to be claiming life will always turn bad on you .

" The world is bad because that's what it does. Even if you set your situation up perfectly, let's say having the perfect wife and kids and being really wealthy and healthy...life will still find a way to throw a curveball at you at the worst possible time. For instance, your wife cheats on you; your kid dies; you get a terminal illness; you lose all your money, etc. Try as hard as you might to avoid it, you will still be screwed with."

Life has not 'screwed with'  me  at all .  I love my life, its been a beautiful magical wondrous experience, and I am very grateful and thankful for it .

3798_foto_1_03.jpg

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Life has not 'screwed with'  me  at all .

You've got to be the luckiest person alive. Life has definitely screwed with me, big time.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

Simple answers are  never real answers to complex human questions .

But its nice that you feel so sure about it .

Don’t recall respecting your opinion please feel free to keep it to yourself child.

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

These posts seem to verge on the idea of 'intelligence' being a form or force

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

< think >   does that mean it will evaporate  from its human vehicle ? 

Just as cells are alive and comprise higher level human life with its own intelligence, is it not possible to think that humans, themselves, may live while also being part of a yet higher intelligence? If so, what would this higher intelligence look like? As this higher form of life grows it won't necessarily need to abandon the humans who comprise it, any more than humans abandon their own cells. I do think this is an interesting question to ponder...

• Like 2

All in all some interesting answers, a lot of what I expected with a few that think different. Thanks for your participation in the digital equivalent of a having a cold thermometer placed in your rectum as nothing shows your internal temperature better than how you respond to this question.

This brought a laugh. However, based on what comes next, I would suggest the interpretation of the readings is more indicative of your internal temp(erment) than the warmth and genuinness of the people sharing here.

To make it more interesting, would a lot of you stop pretending to be wiser than you actually are and speak, maybe for the first time in a long time, from the heart instead of trying to impress strangers online with how advanced you are because its evident a lot of you should have devoted the time it took to earn thousands of posts looking deeper inside than simply talking about it.

Any of the individuals this could refer to actually do walk their talk. This condemnation is your interpretation of snippets they've shared, and is lacking in any genuine attempt to understand where they are coming from, or what any of their past experience may have been.

There are also two understandings of "suffering" being conflated, and this may cause some misunderstanding and contentiousness.

Edited by ilumairen
typo
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

On second thought, not going to speak my mind.

I am genuinely interested in your thoughts on this, and am finding them quite useful in my own exploration.

Warm regards

• Like 1

18 hours ago, alchemystical said:

Damn it feels good to be a bankster!

18 hours ago, alchemystical said:

we corrupted into believing in this artificial scarcity

I don't see anything artificial about financial scarcity.

Money is an abstract representation of work. There is a finite amount of work that can be done over a period of time. Work builds upon itself, and the results of work accumulate (for example, the house you live in represents the accumulation of work used to create it), thus the money that represents this work also accumulates. Calling financial scarcity artificial denies this basic relationship. It demeans the value of work by implying that work can be infinite, or that the results of accumulated work are already infinite.

A good way to see this relationship is to imagine a barter-only economy. When people are exchanging chickens for concrete, labor for lodging, and corn for cabbages would you still call the scarcity artificial?

16 hours ago, Nungali said:

" What if two people have opposing wills ? "

Alright, I am starting to feel something very strange is happening.

When people arrive here they are smashed to smithereens and sent off with a false identity, which they will argue about until they die.

But ... it's not your real identity.

Then they want to be enlightened and "observe the world", ha ha 

More insanity.

Then they say : "how can I not be myself".

And it's all just insane.

Oh ... now they are depressed when they look at the world !!!

Except they don't look at the world, they don't know who they fk they are, what they want, what they are doing, or what the world is.

So ... don't worry too much .... ha ha ha ha ha

Anyway that's my conclusion.

Then they want to purify their emotions, have satvic emotions, or have no emotions, or be beyond emotions.

Jeez, it just never ends.

Anyway suffice it to say that humans are very very very confused.

In my opinion the real problem is that they are fragmented, meaning they are inwardly split, often due to resisting their negative emotions, they try very hard to not be sad mad and bad, and not be lustful, and the more they try the worse it gets.

But they also do benefit highly from a channel of light.

So probably best thing is to just receive a direct transmission and then head to the brothel !!!

2 minutes ago, rideforever said:

In my opinion the real problem is that they are fragmented, meaning they are inwardly split, often due to resisting their negative emotions, they try very hard to not be sad mad and bad, and not be lustful, and the more they try the worse it gets.

I actually tend to agree with this..

2 minutes ago, rideforever said:

But they also do benefit highly from a channel of light.

So probably best thing is to just receive a direct transmission and then head to the brothel !!!

And this just made me laugh.

Hope you're having a good day rideforever.

even if i never went hungry

or thirsty

even if my wife and son and all my (remaining) friends outlive me

even if my investments grow vast and my house never crumbles in earthquake or fire

even if i never lose another cherished bauble of memory

even i remain able bodied as i age

this body will grow age, this body will cease and there will be discomfort

this body, born from the molten remnants of a bursting star

every story ends the same... the star of the movie dies in the end.

such treasure as life to have had the chance to even share words and ideas

let alone a lifetime of hardships and victories with friends and foes alike

such treasure.  unimaginable bliss that there should be something

instead of nothing

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Aetherous said:

You've got to be the luckiest person alive. Life has definitely screwed with me, big time.

It wasn't luck . It was learning how to live .   It hasn't all been roses though , but that's part of it too - doesnt mean I was screwed over  IMO .

Just now, Nungali said:

It wasn't luck . It was learning how to live .   It hasn't all been roses though , but that's part of it too - doesnt mean I was screwed over  IMO .

Seems like a difference between personally addressing what comes, and taking what comes personally. 

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Maybe you should reread my posts with the understanding that we just said the same thing.

Some I dont take personally at all  - Like Robert Anton Wilson said when someone was whining about their bad luck and events happening to them  - why me, why did it have to happen to me ?

" Because you where there . "   - you happened to be at that time and place when shit happened , could have been you or anyone else .

Other things are a definite personal response to me  from 'the forces that be' .

When I have said here that my teacher said ' You need anything , just ask 'Mum' , she will give it to you. ' He was right - literally.

But that does not apply to everyone of course 0 that was his teaching to ME , and came about due to the path I was on - line I was following , actions, etc .  (or 'karma and dharma' if you like ) .

Or ( as I cited Ted Strehlow as saying , earlier)  ;   " "We have to train ourselves to look upon the land of our birth with the eyes, not of conquerors, overcoming an enemy, but of children looking at the face of their mother. Only then shall we truly be able to call Australia our home. Our native traditions can help us to become finer and better Australians. "

- cant get much more personal than that.

Just now, Aetherous said:

Maybe you should reread my posts with the understanding that we just said the same thing.

Nah.  The diff is I never said life fucks you over . I am saying it can nurture you and look after you, if you manage things right .

Thats a FAR cry from thinking life is waiting to fuck you over .

Just now, Nungali said:

Nah.  The diff is I never said life fucks you over . I am saying it can nurture you and look after you, if you manage things right .

Thats a FAR cry from thinking life is waiting to fuck you over .

I never said that either.

To restate what I said in the way that I actually meant it: "Try as hard as you might, but you can't escape challenging situations. They will happen."

You misread my post...but looking back at it, I guess that's understandable given the way in which it was written. Perhaps if you reread it again, you can see my actual meaning now.

On 16/06/2019 at 10:08 AM, Aetherous said:

On 17/06/2019 at 7:43 AM, Aetherous said:

I never said that either.

Yes, I see. My apologies  for reading  " Life has definitely screwed with me, big time "

and turning that into 

On 17/06/2019 at 7:38 AM, Nungali said:

...  life is waiting to fuck you over .

On 17/06/2019 at 7:43 AM, Aetherous said:

You misread my post...but looking back at it, I guess that's understandable given the way in which it was written. Perhaps if you reread it again, you can see my actual meaning now.

I am 'getting your drift'  now that it HAS drifted and you are explaining what you meant,  especially this bit :

" "Try as hard as you might, but you can't escape challenging situations. They will happen."

But, IMO , that is far cry from  " life has screwed with me big time " .

The idea that  " life has screwed with me big time "  is very alien to me .  It might have been thought sometime in the past, when I was indoctrinated with false values . I might have thought that when I was going through the absolute intensity of  2nd Saturn return ( attempt to  seize my land and house by the government resulting in a 2 year supreme court battle and appeal, relationship breakup and denial of seeing children, Ross River fever and arthritic degeneration,  liver problems,  death of three relatives,  a brain embolism ,  a one year wait for a very painful hip replacement ... and I cant remember at the moment all the other stuff !     I could have thought life had turned against me , but I didnt . I just do not have that attitude any more.

Anyway,  I won the court case,  I am free of relationship  ( :) )  , the kids grew up so I would have 'lost them' anyway - they boys now. I recovered from Ross River fever without meds so now I am immune to it. Arthritis ?  Well, I am old now, cant turn back the clock ... but started taking fish oil  and gluc again - STILL training  weapons and empty hand !  Fixed liver with new meds   now available , processed grief, and learning to live with a brain embolism ( better than having them stick a hot wire into it via up my  my jugular vein into my brain to 'cauterize it ! . 

I was a little 'busy' then to appreciate it all  but now I am back to the previous state of being thankful for every moment alive .

It all passed ... life is great !  Booglebear !

Then I got an inheritance   :) 

Edited by Nungali
  • Thanks 1

And now I believe I got all this good stuff becasue of my positive attitude about life .

I cant imagine what I would have manifested if I thought   life was screwing with me .

' Tested me'  ?  ... maybe ?   But then, one should be prepared for a test and welcome them  ..... IF one has done the 'study'  and developed the skills required

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I cant imagine what I would have manifested if I thought   life was screwing with me .

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

The Book of Job, written some three thousand years ago, talks about this. I highly recommend it.

HOWEVER, depending on your level of 'suffering' , I may well eat my hat.

I sat in on a conversation similar to this, during my work in refugee relocation. people where being positive ( and they refugees ! )  and it had a religious flavour  to it   but this older woman kept  asking if there was a God, why so much suffering ? She got all the usual answers  but still she persisted, people where getting annoyed with her.

I detected 'something else' so I offered to the group  " perhaps she has suffered more than we realise, to come to this conclusion ?  Do you think that is the case. "

Se hesitated then rolled her shirt cuff up and showed us the inside of her wrist, it had an old faded tatoo of a concentration camp registration number on it .

That shut them up .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyway, back to the original question, I see two levels of answer;

1. Overall historically -  societies where more peaceful, less war like, less fortifications, etc.   Then  change swept across the world from eastern China to western Europe ; 'warlord culture'  - everything changed .  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Europe_(archaeology)#Old_Europe

That all relates to my 'raid and run theory' .

2.  Even after this overall change in societies, after that change,  many where still able to form happy, good, nurturing and stable societies but they can 'go bad' and turn into horrible fuck ups .   I asked about this in my first week of Anthropology, the lecturer didnt offer an answer but suggested I studied the Ik of Uganda .   So I did .   And by doing that, he kickstarted a personal  'magnum opus' .

The Ik where a prosperous and happy tribe, the young and elderly where cared for, animals and the hunt respected, people where proud and a man acted as man 'should' ; if they where out hunting  (in a team), the hunters would not eat anything until the food was home and the  elderly, children and their wives had eaten first .  With the exception that if they where exhausted, they would drink the blood to gain energy to carry  the food back home. They would tell stories of the hunt , about how the others hunters went well , if you where the subject of praise, you played it down and where embarrassed .

Within 20 years of this  they where living in poverty, depressed  (even described as 'evil' by some)  things witnessed by anthropologists included ; an old blind lady stumbling and falling in the fire, screaming and rolling in the hot coals, everyone laughed at her and no one helped her. A child shared some food with a starving friend  so her parents locked her in a hut until she died and rotted in there. Hunters would hunt alone, scof the food, to the extent that they could eat no more and then make themselves vomit so they could eat more and then return home and lie that the hunt had been unsuccessful.- to their own starving families ! Men would sit around boasting about this to each other. They developed the 'habit' of 'fishing' by dumping pesticide in the river and picking up the dead fish and then eating them !  .  They would play nasty 'practical jokes' on each other (and visiting anthropologists, one who nearly lost his life at the 'joke' - the men thought it was hilarious).  One anthropologist described their ways as 'the cold coffin of Ik humanity '

What the hell happened to these people that caused this  to manifest in 20 years !  I had to know.  As I studied more I realised the same factors that caused this and the identifiable factors that manifested in turn, are the same the world over  to a greater or lesser extent .

They are  virtually  'laws of social health and degeneration ' .   of course, an individual in a society like that is gonna be pretty fucked up too !   The ones that aren't are 'locked in a hut ' . . . .  or find some how or place to 'hide out' .

Of course they are also the  things that indicate degeneration of western modern culture.

They are the causes and reasons  the world is so messed up .

Edited by Nungali