alchemystical

Why do YOU think the world is so messed up?

This world is harsh, and living beings have a rough time of it, some much more than others. That's axiomatic. It's not going to change. But what can we do, as individuals, to ease the burden of ourselves and our fellow living beings? That's a question worth asking.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Suffering is a crisis of perception.

A product of the storyteller.

Yeah, I suppose people sold into sex trafficking just need to re-write their story. 

On 6/13/2019 at 11:30 AM, alchemystical said:

Your inputs on this rather nebulous concept would be appreciated, however you interpret my intent and whatever bells it rings. Make it happen.

I don't think the world is messed up. Asking why the world is messed up implies that it could be otherwise, that it is broken, and I don't think that is correct. What I do think is that the world is varied, and the variation extremes can be quite harsh. I also think that living beings are inherently fragile, and limited in both perception and capacity. This makes us easy to break, and because we are alive, and we feel, we take the breaking personally. This is, to me, the crux of what @silent thunder was saying when he called suffering a "crisis of perception."

But what choice do we have other than to feel our fragility and to take it personally? Some may be able to remain objective through suffering, but everyone has a limit. Can you feel the pain of a broken leg and not suffer? Sure, some can do that. Can you develop cancer and not suffer? Maybe. But what if your child gets cancer, or your country is engulfed in civil war, or your wife is murdered? What if all happen at the same time? Everyone has their limit.

Faced with this reality it is tempting to reel back in terror and look for a scapegoat. It's comforting to blame someone else for our pain, and sometimes the blame is justified. But more often it is not. This is just what it means to live.

On 6/13/2019 at 11:30 AM, alchemystical said:

Getting back to the main topic, is this how its always been? Will always be? Why is it that at this particular time in the globe all we seem to see is chaos in a myriad of forms and people (especially crowds) acting like they have virtually no sense. Is everyone mad? Krishnamurti once said that it is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a society that is profoundly sick and he hit the nail on the head as far as I'm concerned. The question is what is the cause of this sickness and how far has it already spread? What can be done to fix it and are people in general just not aware of crazy the whole deal is?

I could say some things that i hold true and have experienced throughout my personal life in order to explain what's going on. But it'd be hard to do anything in practical terms from that perspective if there is a much bigger game being played.

I would love to say that we're playing the simple game of life where it's just that through evolution and advancements that we're becoming this messed up way naturally. So all we need is just an opposing push so that we can balance the world out. And maybe at the core of it all that may be the case in any situation. Hence yin yang.

But since we're living right now in our current bodies and are not omniscient/all knowing, and can only play the game. Here's my point.. What if there is good/evil in this world. An unnaturalness created in this world, which may be evil. Hands at be that are moving the pieces. Hands that maybe have a lot of unnaturalness to them. (doesn't have to be necessarily evil through the ideas that we've come to learn. In fact if evil is intelligent and cunning, why would it ever give the obvious appearance of evil that everyone has come to know?)

So... Even if there were a handful of people who wanted to make a change for issues they see. Would it be enough to simply create more awareness, spread the word, etc etc.? If there are powerful hands moving the pieces, i highly doubt that one could make much of a difference without first acknowledging that this manipulated game exists. Why? Because you simply wouldn't know what pieces to move or decisions to make to combat it.

I've also heard of the argument to beat them at the game through trying to win at the game. I'm talking about the game of power, money, game of thrones. What i've learned through my own experience and observing others is you never beat them, because the game was never created to be even. Most who succeed at the game only empower the creators, themselves, and those closest to them. Though i do believe one needs to play in order to understand it.

With all this being said, does the future where we're going look good? Some would say yes, some no. Most don't have a clue so there's nothing they can do, so they follow what is most marketed, what's viewed most high. Currently, that's "intelligence", money, "my identity" (false freedom, false, identity). So those who know how to sell/market to have the most of these things are those to follow. Because to not follow that which is leading us in the right direction is to die. Because most of their identity was created as a result of following these people. And almost no one wants to die :). Not even the death of a small part of their identity.

So how do we stop all this? we could come up with a list of ideas with complex strategies. Or.. you bring something from another realm such as a miracle to remind everyone that they don't know shit and everything they've been taught to believe is wrong.

But something tells me we are at the point of no return unless the above happens. There's just too much momentum in one direction. If we are to learn from our history, then we probably know mother nature probably thinks the same thing.

Though one idea i have heard is that to create a shift, it takes something like 10,000 people to transform and live a life of consciousness and creating miracles/things that would inspire the world.

Edited by welkin

Why do YOU think the world is so messed up?

The main reason is because all of the assassins are working for the bad guys, and assassin appears to be the latest rapid growth market sector.  Too bad all the 'good guys' with money are such gutless wonders.

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

The main reason is because all of the assassins are working for the bad guys, and assassin appears to be the latest rapid growth market sector.  Too bad all the 'good guys' with money are such gutless wonders.

Quite simple and probably true. Though could also be that those 'good guys' just don't know enough to bring a specific change that would make the difference. Not just speaking about feeding the poor. And maybe those who know, know enough to not want to be a part of such a game.

So therefore there's lots of movement on one side and not enough on the other.

23 minutes ago, welkin said:

Though could also be that those 'good guys' just don't know enough to bring a specific change that would make the difference. Not just speaking about feeding the poor. And maybe those who know, know enough to not want to be a part of such a game.

For the good guys with money to feed the starving is like throwing money down the toilet, they'll just multiply till they're starving again.  No, I was speaking of having the good guys outbid the bad guys for hiring assassins, which will never happen.  First they would want to eliminate all the top level bankers, then follow that will all the top level drug company executives, then the oil industry, then all the Isreali "lobbyists".  Notice how most of these top level targets are not American citizens?  They are buying your cheap ass lame politicians

You know, the real reason people don't want to look at the mess they are living in is because if they did notice they would either have to do something about it or else admit to themselves they are gutless wonders, victims of the worst sort, and since they don't want to admit that, they look at Oprah instead.

Edited by Starjumper

42 minutes ago, welkin said:

Though could also be that those 'good guys' just don't know enough to bring a specific change that would make the difference.

And also the good guys probably don't want on their consciousness taking lives, even if those are so called bad dudes. And also, there would be the "what if" factor that maybe those weren't the bad guys. 

The bad guys don't have a consciousness. So they can do bad things and sleep fine at night. 

25 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

For the good guys with money to feed the starving is like throwing money down the toilet, they'll just multiply till they're starving again.

But this is exactly what has been happening with food aid to Africa for the past 40 years. Every two or three years it seems Africa is starving and needs food aid.   But magically their population keeps growing and growing. 

So it must be the bad guys, using other peoples money, to send food over to populations of the earth that can't figure out how to feed themselves*. 

*while guilt tripping the weak good guys into going along with it. 

Edited by Dynasty
  • Thanks 1

There is something very wrong with human beings, they are damaged, they are nor ordinary creatures.

The ego is a mask that humans wear, inside there are two people where there should be one.

There is the mask which is 99% of them, and somewhere buried inside is the real person buried.

A world like that is pretty much mad.

Humans like all things growing on the planet are subject to many external factors, like the degeneration of food.

But they are very unconscious and just don't really know what they are doing.

Every day billions of people are waking up and rushing around, trying to save this or save that ... but it never works.

They convince themselves by being busy, but in the end all their projects fail.

In general they are unaware that they are wearing a mask, nor consider what this means.

They do not know what ails them.

I think it might be an error to label anything as good or bad.  Where all paths meet is in the is-ness of the Now.  We may all be the very same being, seemingly separate skin bags.  And I'm in the camp that the reason our perception of things is seemingly coming at a more rapid pace, is because of our communications systems being instantaneous now.  And acts of kindness don't make the news.

Sometimes it is helpful to view an entire series of events by taking Time out of the equation.  As per the Hadron collider, atoms split not only in the present, but into the past too.  probably in the future as well, with no means to measure it yet.  The Intelligence, the Dao, is an impersonal entity that dwells in the Now.  It has no preference for beggars or kings.  It doesn't care whether someone dies as an old person or an infant.  We are merely ceremonial straw dogs, as per the DDJ.

My favorite alter-ego mindset when looking at this ridiculous parade of events that never stops, is that of being an old cowboy sitting on the fence and flicking a filterless butt into the road.  But he's just watching the parade, not bothering anybody.  And he doesn't much care where that parade is going, it's just so damn much fun to watch.

I think The Intelligence is taking this life, this world, this thing out for a spin.  So we're the sensory appendages through which this force gets to experience the degree to which it has evolved, whether seemingly good or seemingly bad.  It Is.  I Am.  You are.  We Are.  And it's probably glad that it no longer has to experience only through a rock or a tree.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, manitou said:

I think The Intelligence is taking this life, this world, this thing out for a spin.

Carl Jung once said "People don't have ideas. Ideas have people." I think this is true. We seem to have a world-level consciousness, of which individual people are synapses. Ideas flow from people to people across the planet, and as our technology improves, the speed of the flow also improves. This consciousness is starting to become self-aware. It is like a birthing, or an awakening. Who can say what is coming into existence even as you read this..?

• Like 2

It is a far simpler answer.

The royals have bread the stupids and they are born to privlidge unearned and live in a fantasy world where none of the conflict they create ever touches them.

The “Them” are in charge, were before you were born,  will be after you die or their retarded entitled,  inbreed offspring will be after you are all dead.

Any other elimentary  questions?

Edited by Pilgrim

Life is suffering.

Thats what the Buddhists (the ones that manage to survive Ride’s death cells! 🤣) tell us.

It’s not only suffering.

But suffering is guaranteed.

Whether it’s the Royals or the pimps or the banksters - or droughts, hurricanes or lions or meningitis... 

One way or another we will experience suffering.

Even in the formless realms there is suffering...

There are two things you can do... 1) do something that alleviates a little bit of suffering for someone else. Or 2) do something that liberates you from suffering altogether (‘enlightenment’)... Preferably go for 1) and 2) both - because you’ll probably not manage enlightenment, but you can alleviate a lot of suffering while trying...

But idle complaining is (in my opinion) the least productive and most destructive thing to do.

• Like 6

On 6/13/2019 at 2:30 PM, alchemystical said:

Whichever way you slice the cake, most people on earth sure get a crummy deal.

I mean most of us are living with far more baubles, trinkets and distractions now that at any other time but beneath the shiny veneer so many people are truly miserable that its mind boggling an entire race could be so well and truly lost.

We have those who "disconnect" from the madness of crowds and live quietly in a cave somewhere, wiling away their days doing what they do but for the vast majority of the world - who neither profess nor seek insight into their plight - its simply a case of running the treadmill and playing the game.

Looking at it from a broader perspective we're actively destroying the planet as fast as we can on many levels at once in the name of a quick profit and even spiritual topics are full of confusion and contradiction which makes one wonder, why is this world so messed up?

You can look at pretty much anything you want and deduce its been "tainted" by various means but to serve what ends? Religion is one great clusterfuck par excellence on so many levels and even Buddhism (which seems to make the most sense/grounded in reality) has its whole laughable deification and worship of Buddha when he specifically requested no such thing!

Forums such as these are packed with people who are ostensibly on the way yet time and again you see the same kind of ego conflicts from the real world play out online which makes one question exactly how enlightened they really are as their behavior suggests otherwise. It all just seems so fake when you truly look at it.

Getting back to the main topic, is this how its always been? Will always be? Why is it that at this particular time in the globe all we seem to see is chaos in a myriad of forms and people (especially crowds) acting like they have virtually no sense. Is everyone mad? Krishnamurti once said that it is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a society that is profoundly sick and he hit the nail on the head as far as I'm concerned. The question is what is the cause of this sickness and how far has it already spread? What can be done to fix it and are people in general just not aware of crazy the whole deal is?

Your inputs on this rather nebulous concept would be appreciated, however you interpret my intent and whatever bells it rings. Make it happen.

I think the answers to all of the excellent questions raised can be found by looking inward. Seeing our own reactivity, confusion, frustration that arise when we feel challenged. It expresses in infinite ways. It can be cut at the root. The secret to fixing it - we can only change ourselves, we can’t change others. But if we truly transform ourselves, the world around us benefits.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, freeform said:

Life is suffering.

Thats what the Buddhists (the ones that manage to survive Ride’s death cells! 🤣) tell us.

It’s not only suffering.

But suffering is guaranteed.

Whether it’s the Royals or the pimps or the banksters - or droughts, hurricanes or lions or meningitis... 

One way or another we will experience suffering.

Even in the formless realms there is suffering...

There are two things you can do... 1) do something that alleviates a little bit of suffering for someone else. Or 2) do something that liberates you from suffering altogether (‘enlightenment’)... Preferably go for 1) and 2) both - because you’ll probably not manage enlightenment, but you can alleviate a lot of suffering while trying...

But idle complaining is (in my opinion) the least productive and most destructive thing to do.

Suffering is optional.

Pain is guaranteed but suffering is optional.

• Like 2

Thank you for your responses. Rather than quote everyone and reply I’ll just monologue my contributions as I read what you said, you can decipher the rest:

Without a doubt we’ve got it better than we ever have had it as a race and because of that we can hear more whiny little bitches louder than ever before as entitlement rears its ugly head, yet again. So few actually stop to appreciate the splendour with which they’ve been gifted… Worse still they expect others to do for them what they simply won’t do for self and that never ends well.

As for greed, are we corrupted into believing in this artificial scarcity in order to make us run the wheel of fiscal slavery so we can, laughably, attempt to purchase our freedom or is that just truly the nature of man. To be a [word removed by system], in other words? I wonder…

Damn it feels good to be a bankster! Or is it simply a case of the banksters are actually dammed and this is why they carry on in such a manner? This is a very interest tangent that I would like to hear more about because money definitely is a big part of it all.

The school theorem I’ve heard before and when you take it hand in hand with its long term playmate reincarnation it seems to make little to no sense to keep putting you in for tests with no revision, no prior recall and so many variations as any thinking man would say its rigged and therefore choose not to participate. You are free to seek diamonds in the shit. Myself I wonder who doused the jewels in excrement and why because that is most certainly not their natural habitat and one that should set alarm bells ringing.

Smaller brains eh? I like where you’re coming from on this as its a facet I hadn’t considered. Society as an ill is also quite excellent. I would like to hear more of what you think as it sure seems a lot more grounded in whats real than so many bliss ninnies on the path would have you believe as they attempt to deceive another as they were themselves.

You can easily see that all religious/spiritual movements - even if they were began with true intent to help and lead - have been bastardized into something akin to a weapon that promotes in group thinking whilst seeing everyone else as enemies. Plus those within the folds are often the largest hypocrites, totally blind to their conduct and how it goes against their tenants.

Simple fact is that everyone to some degree or another gets the short end of the stick. Rich, famous, beautiful, poor, ugly, sick. Everyone. All across the board. Well at least thats one thing thats fair eh?

As for the children, that is a topic in and of itself. A very ugly glimpse at the true nature of the world which evidently seems to feast on innocence. All of the pithy platitudes and pseudo wisdom that pours out of folks digital cake holes can’t soothe the souls of those who know that pain so save your smarmy bollocks for elsewhere as it gets no golf claps here as only a true fool with no empathy would even dare say such a thing.

Percentages, figures, 10,000 can make a difference? Surely this number has been eclipsed by the true devotees at some point in our history and yet the world has steadily been going to shit for eons. Once again, nice words that have naught to do with reality beyond wishful thinking. That being the trick as hope is what keeps you hanging on so they exploit it any opportunity they can.

One thing you learn in the streets is that there is strong and weak and when the strong are hungry the weak are something to eat. This extends out all over the place, Africa being an example of a perennial hoe that is pimped for others to eat well whilst Wandanga Muntambu has the same flies on his face as he did a generation ago except now he has a wind up laptop and free wifi so he can see up close and personal what he’s missing in the world. Ironic, no?

All in all some interesting answers, a lot of what I expected with a few that think different. Thanks for your participation in the digital equivalent of a having a cold thermometer placed in your rectum as nothing shows your internal temperature better than how you respond to this question.

To make it more interesting, would a lot of you stop pretending to be wiser than you actually are and speak, maybe for the first time in a long time, from the heart instead of trying to impress strangers online with how advanced you are because its evident a lot of you should have devoted the time it took to earn thousands of posts looking deeper inside than simply talking about it.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, 3bob said:

the starving can not eat abstractions,

Thus there are charities like Heifer.org.  One can set up monthly donations, whereby every month 2 families get flock of chickens or some other source of continual food or productive means of feeding themselves.  Not a perfect solution, but hopefully very helpful to some. 

It's also a 'pass it down' kind of thing, if there flock of chickens, or bees, rabbits etc., get large.  Over the years and decades one hopes it can make a difference, one that pays dividends, sustaining people along with there sense of self reliance. 

• Like 1

On 14/06/2019 at 4:30 AM, alchemystical said:

Whichever way you slice the cake, most people on earth sure get a crummy deal.

I mean most of us are living with far more baubles, trinkets and distractions now that at any other time but beneath the shiny veneer so many people are truly miserable that its mind boggling an entire race could be so well and truly lost.

Most of us are familiar with the concept of the 'poor' , 'simple' tribal person or villager, that has little, but is beaming with happiness and fulfilment . And many are also aware of the depression , sickness and suicide rates of the people that have 'everything' .

So ... what IS this magical ingredient that makes peoples and societies happy ?   I have spent a lifetime studying  in Anthropology, Comparative Religion, Psychology and Psychonautics to get an answer/s to that question !

Obviously  the amount of trinkets and baubles has little to do with it .

We have those who "disconnect" from the madness of crowds and live quietly in a cave somewhere, wiling away their days doing what they do but for the vast majority of the world - who neither profess nor seek insight into their plight - its simply a case of running the treadmill and playing the game.

Yes, but not all those that find real happiness have to be isolated and 'live in cave' .

Looking at it from a broader perspective we're actively destroying the planet as fast as we can on many levels at once in the name of a quick profit and even spiritual topics are full of confusion and contradiction which makes one wonder, why is this world so messed up?

But the world itself  isnt messed up at all .

People  ? Now that's another story. And yes, they have messed up parts of the world

We need more  John Seed's  ;

Invocation of Gaia

We ask for the presence of the spirit of Gaia and pray that the breath of life continue to caress this planet home.

May we grow into true understanding ― a deep understanding that inspires us to protect the tree on which we bloom, and the water, soil and atmosphere without which we have no existence.

May we turn inwards and stumble upon our true roots in the intertwining biology of this exquisite planet. May nourishment and power pulse through these roots, and fierce determination to continue the billion-year dance.

May love well up and burst forth from our hearts.

May there be a new dispensation of pure and powerful consciousness and the charter to witness and facilitate the healing of the tattered biosphere.

We ask for the presence of the spirit of Gaia to be with us here. To reveal to us all that we need to see, for our own highest good and for the highest good of all.

We call upon the spirit of evolution, the miraculous force that inspires rocks and dust to weave themselves into biology. You have stood by us for millions and billions of years — do not forsake us now. Empower us and awaken in us pure and dazzling creativity. You that can turn scales into feathers, seawater to blood, caterpillars to butterflies, metamorphose our species, awaken in us the powers that we need to survive the present crisis and evolve into more aeons of our solar journey.

Awaken in us a sense of who we truly are: tiny ephemeral blossoms on the Tree of Life. Make the purposes and destiny of that tree our own purpose and destiny.

Fill each of us with love for our true Self, which includes all of the creatures and plants and landscapes of the world. Fill us with a powerful urge for the wellbeing and continual unfolding of this Self.

May we speak in all human councils on behalf of the animals and plants and landscapes of the Earth.

May we shine with a pure inner passion that will spread rapidly through these leaden times.

May we all awaken to our true and only nature — none other than the nature of Gaia, this living planet Earth.

We call upon the power which sustains the planets in their orbits, that wheels our Milky Way in its 200-million-year spiral, to imbue our personalities and our relationships with harmony, endurance and joy. Fill us with a sense of immense time so that our brief, flickering lives may truly reflect the work of vast ages past and also the millions of years of evolution whose potential lies in our trembling hands.

O stars, lend us your burning passion.

O silence, give weight to our voice.

We ask for the presence of the spirit of Gaia.

-  John Seed .

You can look at pretty much anything you want and deduce its been "tainted" by various means but to serve what ends? Religion is one great clusterfuck par excellence on so many levels and even Buddhism (which seems to make the most sense/grounded in reality) has its whole laughable deification and worship of Buddha when he specifically requested no such thing!

Humans just 'cant help themselves' .   ;)

Forums such as these are packed with people who are ostensibly on the way yet time and again you see the same kind of ego conflicts from the real world play out online which makes one question exactly how enlightened they really are as their behavior suggests otherwise. It all just seems so fake when you truly look at it.

Don't believe the human eye
In sunlight or in shade.
The puppet show of sight and sense
Is the Devil's Masquerade.

For

Only a Magus and a Knight trueborn
And a virgin unafraid,
Can walk unharmed amid the dance
Of the Devil's Masquerade.

;)

Getting back to the main topic, is this how its always been? Will always be? Why is it that at this particular time in the globe all we seem to see is chaos in a myriad of forms and people (especially crowds) acting like they have virtually no sense. Is everyone mad?

Not so much the individual, but when we get vast numbers of people that have been disassociated from  their true expression , purpose and function and  nature ( ie. their nature and nature / environment )  ....  and then if it is also fuelled with some type of lower nature urge or 'patriotism' ... LOOK OUT !

The dynamics revealed here can be extended to other human situations and developments   ( even the  spread of 'memes' and 'Outbreaks of Daimonic Reality '   - 'outside intervention' is needed to restore some type of order :

principles of fluid dynamics can also be applied to many human , mass,  'unevolved' (or reactive)  movements, uprisings, and actions

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2118142,00.html

Krishnamurti once said that it is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a society that is profoundly sick and he hit the nail on the head as far as I'm concerned. The question is what is the cause of this sickness and how far has it already spread? What can be done to fix it and are people in general just not aware of crazy the whole deal is?

Thats a HUGE discussion !  And a lifetime of research on it isnt going to be covered in a few paragraphs. But I have  writings scattered about it throughout my forum posts.

If you are interested, I can post more here later .

( Gosh, what a deep and intelligent subject  you have bought up ! 

... is my 'Mercury Invocation ' working already ?     :D   )

Okay. I will write more later .

• Like 1

On 15/06/2019 at 1:10 AM, Aetherous said:

The world is bad because that's what it does. Even if you set your situation up perfectly, let's say having the perfect wife and kids and being really wealthy and healthy...life will still find a way to throw a curveball at you at the worst possible time. For instance, your wife cheats on you; your kid dies; you get a terminal illness; you lose all your money, etc. Try as hard as you might to avoid it, you will still be screwed with. .......

....... I'd say the OP is overly negative.

:o

On 15/06/2019 at 1:31 AM, Dynasty said:

Drill Sergeants

and we all be ...

5149045f7d164c73fdcc975ec1cecc15--frank-

20 hours ago, manitou said:

I think it might be an error to label anything as good or bad.  Where all paths meet is in the is-ness of the Now.  We may all be the very same being, seemingly separate skin bags.  And I'm in the camp that the reason our perception of things is seemingly coming at a more rapid pace, is because of our communications systems being instantaneous now.  And acts of kindness don't make the news.

Sometimes it is helpful to view an entire series of events by taking Time out of the equation.  As per the Hadron collider, atoms split not only in the present, but into the past too.  probably in the future as well, with no means to measure it yet.  The Intelligence, the Dao, is an impersonal entity that dwells in the Now.  It has no preference for beggars or kings.  It doesn't care whether someone dies as an old person or an infant.  We are merely ceremonial straw dogs, as per the DDJ.

My favorite alter-ego mindset when looking at this ridiculous parade of events that never stops, is that of being an old cowboy sitting on the fence and flicking a filterless butt into the road.  But he's just watching the parade, not bothering anybody.  And he doesn't much care where that parade is going, it's just so damn much fun to watch.

I think The Intelligence is taking this life, this world, this thing out for a spin.  So we're the sensory appendages through which this force gets to experience the degree to which it has evolved, whether seemingly good or seemingly bad.  It Is.  I Am.  You are.  We Are.  And it's probably glad that it no longer has to experience only through a rock or a tree.

19 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Carl Jung once said "People don't have ideas. Ideas have people." I think this is true. We seem to have a world-level consciousness, of which individual people are synapses. Ideas flow from people to people across the planet, and as our technology improves, the speed of the flow also improves. This consciousness is starting to become self-aware. It is like a birthing, or an awakening. Who can say what is coming into existence even as you read this..?

These posts seem to verge on the idea of 'intelligence' being a form or force , much like 'evolution' is  ( and as evolution is seen as a conscious force in the quoted John Seed invocation above ).

Its an interesting prospect and if one accepts it, we must realise that the 'evolution of intelligence' has now far surpassed its original human containment . Intelligence has evolved beyond what the human vehicle can supply.  The artificial environment we created to express and allow the development of higher intelligence  has gone way past or abilities and left us behind.

...    < think >   does that mean it will evaporate  from its human vehicle ?  :unsure:

• Like 1