Ian

Daniel Ingram

Sean has mentioned this guy before, but I think he deserves his own thread. Apologies if there's one already.

Basically, he's an arahant, by his own assertion, and reckons it's not that hard to become one too with reasonable dedication and proper instruction. So he's written his "unusually hardcore dharma book", which you can read online here

Suggest you read it all through before you ask him any daft questions (unlike me). He's pretty thorough, and really quite funny.

Best wishes,

Ian

Love this book. I've read it more than once and plan to read it again.

For a quicker introduction to this teacher, listen to the podcasts he was on here:

Daniel Ingram on FallingFruit.tv

All of them are fantastic. Really sharp, unique dharma guy IMHO.

:)

Sean

I'm reading this book online, it's very fascinating in delineating in detail, different enlightenment experiences.

Ian, I am also reading the Magus of Strovolus thanks to you. You have a knack of finding good books, methinks.

thankyou.

I'm bumping this up to encourage readership of your link and hopefully talk about it and our experiences a little.

I'll post again when I have read more.

I'm reading this book online, it's very fascinating in delineating in detail, different enlightenment experiences.

I'm bumping this up to encourage readership of your link and hopefully talk about it and our experiences a little.

I'll post again when I have read more.

What I really like is how he's so straightforward about what enlightenment of his sort does NOT do.

this book is awesome so far. thanks for the tip.

Daniel Ingram seems legit, awakened, free of dogma, fierce attitude, and great sense of humor. reminds me of Glenn Morris and Jed Mckenna

Love this book. I've read it more than once and plan to read it again.

For a quicker introduction to this teacher, listen to the podcasts he was on here:

Daniel Ingram on FallingFruit.tv

All of them are fantastic. Really sharp, unique dharma guy IMHO.

:)

Sean

The website seems to have moved

But some things can be found here http://personallifemedia.com/search?cx=par...p;sa=Search#979

i'm just not sure if all of the past episodes are there too