welkin

head, hands, feet reflect body, arms, leg

2 minutes ago, welkin said:

Another example is the face. I am theorizing that the eyes, are the nipples, nose is where bottom chest connects with lower rib cage, mouth is indeed belly button

Face is showing the whole body and organs and functions.

This is used for diagnosis traditionally.

Not much studied today due to modern equipment and tests, but in some ways is better.

Most accessible now is Taoist "fortune-telling" point system - you can see face chart online and look for discussions.

Problem is, the mechanisms by which it work are not detailed in modern materials, even in most "TCM" studies.

So study all old medicine materials is necessary to find the details.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

I have looked at some of the meridian charts, which is what i'm guessing you are referring to. To be honest, i tried to feel out those pathways, and i dont believe they are the same thing i have discovered or at least experienced personally.

What's crazy is that i went from having a really twisted body few days ago, with knees and ankles destroyed to being able to do half lotus pain free and relaxed flexibility. I realized i had destroyed my knees from trying to do half lotus without the right flexibility.

I've gotten it to the point where i'm connecting/stretching single points on my feet to points on my leg.

I just wonder if this is indeed the same thing as meridians or something else if someone knows about it. The points from meridian charts (at least the ones i found online) are like so few compared to what i felt connect.

The face, the feet, the ears all represent the entire body... reflexology would be a start.   The ears will go more into acupuncture and the feet more into acupressure. 

• Like 1

Interesting thought, for example, to consider that the foot is the brain of the leg. I like that idea.

With mudras, I once considered the fingernail to be like the brain of the finger (corresponding to one of the five elements).

There are similar ideas of one body part correlating with another one, with Dr Tan acupuncture, and bodymapping acupuncture. Also other systems of reflexology and "microsystems".

On 6/12/2019 at 6:50 PM, welkin said:

Another example is the face. I am theorizing that the eyes, are the nipples, nose is where bottom chest connects with lower rib cage, mouth is indeed belly button.

Those correlations seem pretty spot on to me.

I think we can test this. If we have pain in a certain area (let's pretend the left wrist is painful), then we can have our theories about what other body areas correlate to it. When we open those other areas, the pain in the left wrist should vanish. Let's say we open up the right ankle to treat the left wrist.

If it works, then we know our theories might have something to them. If it doesn't work, we should look to other potential areas.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2019 at 10:01 PM, welkin said:

I just wonder if this is indeed the same thing as meridians or something else if someone knows about it. The points from meridian charts (at least the ones i found online) are like so few compared to what i felt connect.

There are many channels ("meridians" - a word associated to this by a French guy around 1920s):

There are the 12 "organ" channels.

There are the 8 "Extra" channels.

There are 12 Divergent channels.

There are 15 Collateral channels.

There are 12 muscle regions.

There are 12 skin regions.

And many Luo 

These are working by YinYang or "Polarity" causing Movement, or "Qi".

And these workings are correlated over long time to celestial events used as a clock and calendar.

This is Wu Xing ("5 Phases") and Bagua ("8 Trigrams") - the interactions that produce variations, etc.

The organ channels are what most people see. At one end is the environment and at the other is an "organ" - but organ means different than the anatomical organ in the western medicine. "Kidney" for example, includes kidneys, adrenal glands, testicles, and more.

The interactions of all of this is VERY complex when studied completely.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

From a taijiquan perspective, the shoulders nests and Kua, elbows and knees, wrists and ankles,  palms and soles of the feet (specifically laogong and yong quan points) are pairs that need to be addressed together.  They are the yang and the yin respectively. 

14 hours ago, dwai said:

From a taijiquan perspective, the shoulders nests and Kua, elbows and knees, wrists and ankles,  palms and soles of the feet (specifically laogong and yong quan points) are pairs that need to be addressed together.  They are the yang and the yin respectively. 

Hey Dwai, when you say addressed together, do you mean like don't work on one without fixing the other in the same session or go too too long without fixing the other type of thing?

3 hours ago, welkin said:

Hey Dwai, when you say addressed together, do you mean like don't work on one without fixing the other in the same session or go too too long without fixing the other type of thing?

What I mean is, when focusing on one, also focus on the other. Start by becoming conscious of how both feel, first one at a time in succession and eventually simultaneously. It goes towards being able to clearly differentiate between substantial and insubstantial. So when you relax the elbow, also relax the knee, wrist-elbow and so on. 

Hardest will be the kua and birds nest imho. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, dwai said:

What I mean is, when focusing on one, also focus on the other. Start by becoming conscious of how both feel, first one at a time in succession and eventually simultaneously. It goes towards being able to clearly differentiate between substantial and insubstantial. So when you relax the elbow, also relax the knee, wrist-elbow and so on. 

Hardest will be the kua and birds nest imho. 

From what you're saying, it looks like you are speaking about this in relation to qigong? If not, is there a practice that you are relating using this concept to?

I thought of these concepts and techniques strictly for stretching, though now i see that of course this probably applies to everything.

Edited by welkin
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, welkin said:

From what you're saying, it looks like you are speaking about this in relation to qigong? If not, is there a practice that you are relating using this concept to?

I thought of these concepts and techniques strictly for stretching, though now i see that of course this probably applies to everything.

These are not meant for stretching. These are principles to

adhere by in your qigong/taijiquan practice. With time the concepts will become internalized and it will take you to greater depths in your practice.

• Like 1

It is an interesting theory welkin. Thanks for sharing and congrats for getting at it. From this it follows that is important to work on hands, feet and head. Can you tell us what exercises you do for these "brains"?

Actually I have cold hands, which i haven't been able to solve through all my qigong practice. And for sure this means a lot about the entire body

Edited by Toni

On 6/15/2019 at 4:40 AM, Toni said:

It is an interesting theory welkin. Thanks for sharing and congrats for getting at it. From this it follows that is important to work on hands, feet and head. Can you tell us what exercises you do for these "brains"?

Actually I have cold hands, which i haven't been able to solve through all my qigong practice. And for sure this means a lot about the entire body

Hey Toni,

I mentioned a bit of the technique here

You can test this by doing a straight legged stretch. If you want to stretch your calves. While on the ground, make sure foot is in 90 degrees with leg, grab foot at, but clench foot downwards at the ball of foot, while keeping foot in 90 degrees. So in other words, foot goes upwards, by foot curves in wards to go in opposite direction. Sorry if this was confusing.

But i'll be more specific.

So the concept is basically that the hands, feet, head connect to other parts of the body. But the key point here is that there are specific parts of the hands, feet, and head that represent specific points on the arms, legs, and body. 

I think this can help against  a lifetime of incorrect stretching. What i mean is that unless one stretches along the whole connection points, i believe that we develop incorrect elasticity in between the joints that connect the hand and the entire arm let's say. Those who don't develop incorrect elasticity/stretching can be due to a combination of luck in not having injuries, genetics, no traumas, being taught correct stretching over years etc. etc. And they naturally have this ability to activate the correct muscle groups leading to correct stretching.

Those us of a bit less fortunate develop weak joints, incorrect muscle activation, disconnect at joints.

Technique

i'll explain the leg, because it's the one that i've mainly focused on since finding technique.

The main idea to start off with is having proper foot activation on different parts of the foot while stretching leg.

2. Pretend that you are standing up and stepping on the ground, which would make your foot flat or perpendicular to your leg. While keeping your foot at 90 degrees, reach for your toes. Pretend there is a flat floor under you and activate the bottom of your foot from the end of the heel up to the toes, as if you are about to take a step off the ground or supporting your step. This mimics proper stretch while walking. Something that helps if you can reach your foot, try to grab the certain parts of the bottom with your hands so you can force foot activation.

4. It's important to focus on the concept and not the actual stretches. If you understand the concept, you can apply this to the rest of your body. And that also means the concept can be applied through a variety of positions, each within its own possibly of stretching unique areas in different manners.

Plate-3-67A.jpg

As a quick reference for the above top of foot.

- abductor hallucis muscle on the inside, is near the the side right below knee

- abductor deigiti minimi, thats sort of the t band, side quad.

If the above is complicated or confusing feel free to ask specifics. It can get complicated at certain points. Be creative, sensitive, and gentle with it, and you'll be able to get the hang of it.

Edited by welkin
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Toni said:

Actually I have cold hands, which i haven't been able to solve through all my qigong practice.

I looked up cold hands and has to do with blood circulation or tissue damage. I think this can potentially work for that. Some things to look out for are if you have really disconnected joints at the wrist, elbow shoulder. Where they feel like the just hand or bend too easily. If so you probably have weak neurological connection. the other thing it can be is also that you might have a lot of tension in either the hands or arms.

So remember, the concept just has to do with being in a stretched position for the arm, and a neutral open hand position for the hand. The hand can try be at 90 degrees one way or the other to stretch to top or bottom of the arm.

For example you can try having your hand at 90 degrees going up like the foot. And try putting it on the wall, on the floor, in different positions to figure out what stretch on the arm you need in connection with hand activation.

Something simple you can try to connect the wrists if there's issues there is

-  bend your hand downward to where the top forearm is slightly stretching. hand and finger should be slightly straight

- put your other hand to touch over the fingers and knuckles with slight opposing pressure.

- while in position, try to bend hand back to neutral without actually moving, since there will be a slight opposing force with the other hand.

- what this will do is it will stretch the lower forearm near the wrist, but also reconnect from there down to where the activation or pressure was being made, near the fingers and knuckles.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Take everything mentioned with a grain of salt. i've gone through my own long journey of testing for many months. A lot conscious but also subconscious understandings that may not be mentioned in what I've said.

Nonetheless it is a starting point to maybe understand what to feel.

Just be creative, there are patterns all across the body. Ideas/theories/understandings will evolve with each new epiphany.

Edited by welkin
  • Like 1

Oh yeah. My head likes hands and feet. ALLOT. LIKE... ALLOT. 

INFACT I REMEMBER SOMETHING RIGHT NOW. 

My feet on top of my head. 😳

I had a solution for cold hands. 

I had this crystal gel. Boil it. Then one click it heats up. 

Then whener you feel like your hands are dying. You can just click. Get some relief, to ensure they survive atleast a bit longer. That way you can't say you didn't atleast try something if you end up without hands. 🙂

Who need hands anyway. When you got feet 😏

On top of your head 🤕

Broke my head completely 😡

I'll never try smell my feet ever again! 😠

Never! 

My feet can smell themselves. 😤

Right? 🙄

They can right? Isn't that what the nerves are for? 🤔

👃

👣

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

I tested combing these concepts with qigong, and it created a strong connection between the entire body. Unfortunately, just with anything that takes too much thinking, the natural feel where you feel like arms are floating begins to go away the more you try to think about the concept.

Does one stay in flow state or 'feeling' mode by letting go the idea of the connection after one has created it initially?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, welkin said:

I tested combing these concepts with qigong, and it created a strong connection between the entire body. Unfortunately, just with anything that takes too much thinking, the natural feel where you feel like arms are floating begins to go away the more you try to think about the concept.

Does one stay in flow state or 'feeling' mode by letting go the idea of the connection after one has created it initially?

Your consciousness is already there. Your greater non-physical consciousness is right now right here. To bring that feeling more to the foreground, you need to allow it. And when you are focused on "physical" reality in the way you are used to, you simply are translating energies, into physical senses of sight and touch and sound, taste and smell. But your greater non-physical consciousness does not need a tongue or ears or hands or feet. And YOU ARE THAT already, and always, PRIMARILY, it is the very life forces that flows through you, and it is infact the very foundation of this entire multiverse. It all exists WITHIN your consciousness.

So in order to let go of your HABBITUALLY practiced mode of translating energies, by your thinking mechanism, you need to allow the flow of your greater non-physical consciousness to be more fully received by you.

You are always receiving that, which you call your inner being, or soul, or greater non-physical consciousness. Otherwise you would not be alife. But only a small portion of your greater non-physical consciousness is flowing here through you in this moment.

So when you meditate, you are focused upon something, in order to let go of thought. There are many thoughts which harmonize with your greater non-physical being of consciousness. And many, often, which serve as resistance to your own greater being and ever becoming. The thoughts you focus upon determine the energies you receive and thus are able to more fully translate. So you are translating mostly what you have been perceiving and observing. There is a certain momentum behind these perceptions, in terms of energy, which expands, and thus there is power and leverage in this momentum, which makes it easier for you to continue in your current mode of perceiving your reality.

So in a sense, you can FEEL your way, energy motionaly,  you can use your most sophisticated sense of translating energy in motion, emotionally. In order to feel your way to the perception of your reality, in the way the Source within you perceives it, and what it thinks about everything you can possibly perceive in your life. But in order to receive those thoughts, which are in a different frequency of energy in motion, a different vibrational atmosphere, in order to allow that to happen, you need to BECOME the energy which you desire to RECEIVE.

Your brain is like an antenna. A receiving and transmitting mechanism. If you wish to receive the thoughts of your inner being, or soul, or God Source, or whatever you wish to call your greater non-physical consciousness and it's infinite intelligence. You need to be able to distinguish this greater Source Energy, from the everyday mundane thought forms of all the humans that all the humans have been thinking. Every thought that has ever been thought, still exists. But they don't have a Source like in God Source. They are just human thought forms. They are not real.

And in order to know that, you just need to feel how you feel. Do you feel absolute bliss and love? If not then you are co-creating with thought forms of humans in that moment. And in order to re-stabilize yourself in your greater truth of being who it is you truely are, as all that you've truely become. You do not need to stop receiving. You just need to stop transmitting thoughts, which keep you in a state of receiving thoughts of those like nature, which are not part of your greater nature. Which do not harmonize with your greater nature. And these thoughts are thoughts which don't feel so good. Can be frustrating, or despairing, or angry, or even doubtful, or bored, or whatever you call negative emotion, is just contradictory thought which does not harmonize with your greater nature.

And when you meditate, and you focus on something soft and easy, which then means, you are no longer thinking a thought, as your consciousness is fully awake and aware and fully focused upon, your awareness, is fully focused upon something, like a breath or a consisten sound in the room. And as you hold your attention there, you leave thoughts of resistance behind. Thoughts and perception which don't harmonize with your greater being.

It is sort of alike or kin to closing your eyes and then opening them again, in a completely new and different reality. But most often, when people wake up, they continue in their old modes of thinking old habbitually practiced way of perceiving their reality, old habbitual modes of thinking, which make it more and more likely that you will continue to think those thoughts, because it's simply easier to keep doing what you've been doing all of the time.

But when you meditate, you leave behind all thoughts, you no longer think, and so the only one who thinks, is your greater non-physical consciousness. Those are thoughts which feel like love, or bliss or joy. And since you no longer OFFER a thought, you are now capable of RECEIVING thought from your greater non-physical being! Thoughts which harmonize with the greater intention that is of your entire life and reason for being here and existance.

And all you have to do, is care about how you feel, and be willing to let go of thought, which no longer feels good. And the more you meditate, and reach for a better feeling thought, the more you will begin to align with your own greater non-physical consciousness. Of having absolute joy, clarity, knowingness, unwavering certainty, sure, expansive feeling of freedom. Of being in alignment with all that you've truely become, as a WHOLE PERSON, physical and non-physical. Hand in hand, coblended, co harmonized. In utter joy and bliss. You are then ALLOWING those thoughts to flow more fully through you. Which feel good.

But if you have thoughts which act as resistance, you cannot receive those thoughts and that mode of thinking and perceiving and translating energies of source energy all around you, which always indicate the path of least resistance for you towards all that you can ever possibly want evermore.

And in reality it's very simple. It just takes 20 minutes. To meditate, clear your mind, and every feeling of relief is indicative of your having released thoughts of resistance. And then, you can simply focus more clearly. Be more deliberate about which thought you choose to give more AIRTIME of your attention, which allows them to expand for you, in your ability to receive them more fully. Thoughts which feel more like joy to you and love and appreciation and freedom, etc. And from there, you simply flow through life effortlessly. You can allow this energy to align everything and benefit everything in your life. From this state of being, you are always receiving all the answers to all your questions, and even answers to questions from those who are around you, very often.

It is just a matter of tapping in to your greater non-physical consciousness, to flow that energy more fully through you here, into your life, for the purpose of your evermore joyous ever being and everbecoming.

You can also simply reach for a perspective that feels better, but meditation is simply like a backdoor, to instantly drop everything and connect and tap in to your greater consciousness. So as to receive what it is you need or want to receive. So as to align your state of being with the state of being you need to be in in order to truely be capable of perceiving and receiving the thoughts which are truely beneficial for you to receive perceive and transmit. And allow to expand. And align with, so as to truely be capable of receiving more and more of that, which feels better ongoingly. Evermore. As that truely is your natural state of being, that you can allow for yourself more fully. More of the time, if you wish.

• Like 1

On 16-6-2019 at 8:27 AM, welkin said:

Well, you just have to remember that moment for how it feels.

So if you think you need to do the exact same things in order to feel it again, well, you can drop that idea, because it's impossible. Nothing happens twice in exact the same way. But the energy you felt, that is due to connection and allowed flow of your own greater non-physical consciousness. And so you may have lost FULL connection, but the connection is always there and capable of being reallowed again. Not by returning to the past, but by returning to the energy of connection that is possible here and now. It is kind of like starting a new camp fire, and let it turn you on, then once your physical engine starts running everything naturally falls back into alignment. This kind of process is it's own complete kit. And this is how you do it.

You can remember the moment, by re-imagining it for the purpose of inducing the FEELING that is what you seek. Then ones you have imagined it fully and remember it fully and thus you feel everything you love and like about that moment, and so now you feel it again.

And here's the key, now you have to completely DROP ALL PICTURES, and stay steadfast with the feeling and keep feeling it, for it will guide you towards the right here and now, furthest most expanded state of being and ever becoming of that feeling right here and now! You don't need to go anywhere, all of it has always existed right here and now and always will do so. Evermore so.

One's you remembered how it feels, that thing you think you want, because you felt connection with that idea, but the now version of that thing is different evermore, so you have to allow the feeling of connection to guide you, so focus on what you think you want, by imagining it as best as you can, for the purpose of feeling it, as it already is the way it is, right now, the furthest most expanded version of it right here and now, the version that feels the best to you right here and now. The best imagination you can conjure for yourself that feels the best right here and now, not yesterday or an hour ago. Right now.

So for example, someone is annoyed by lack of money. So right now, they imagine having allot of cash. They go in their imagination, and they buy everything in a store and let workers dump it in the truck to his new home he bought aswell, just like that. Then they feel something. Emotion. That feels good. Maybe they feel a good feeling of relief, and freedom. However you wanna describe it, is not important. Rather enjoy the feeling and feel it. 

Love all your envisioning of whatever you think you truely want if you could have anything and everything you can possible want right here and now. Imagine that, and then feel how THAT FEELS. If your life sux, even better. Imagine how you would rather want it to be.

Now stay with the feeling. Hold your attention on that feeling and keep feeling that feeling. Hold on to it. Keep remembering how it feels. DON'T LOSE it. AND COMPLETELY >>>DROP<<< THE PICTURE/IMAGE stay focused on the good feeling. And now look around your life, softly, and identify what feels moST like that already right here and now. And act upon it, to the best (do what you can do and are willing to do) of your ability, take it as far as you can, with absolutely ZERO INSISTENCE or expectation on any outcome whatsoever (be open to any and all outcomes), untill you can take it no further, and then drop it, and again. Look around softly in your life, what feels most like that good feeling. Act on it to the BEST (do what you can do and are willing to do) of your ability, with zero expectation or insistence on any outcomes whatsoever(be open to any and all outcomes, and don't care about the outcome, untill you've already taken it as far as you could). untill you can take it no further, drop it, and again... etc.

Act on your highest excitement/passion/love freedom, knowingness, empowerement,, what feels best to you.Act upon that to the best of your ability, with no expectation, untill you can take it no further, and again. etc.

This is how you allow the greater flow of your own personal connection with your greater non - physical consciousness.

This will skyrocket you into full blown awareness of your greater non-physical consciousness. Life can become more liquid to you, more quasi physical. More fluid. More flowing. More synchronistic. More effortless. More natural. More miraculous, but more natural. More true to the true nature of reality.

And lots of joy to you.

Edited by Everything

On 6/16/2019 at 1:27 AM, welkin said:

It takes time. With practice, you don't have to "think" the connection anymore. It will happen as soon as you stand in preparation/wuji posture. I'd recommend the following. Split the "connecting" down into segments.

Stand in Wuji. Become aware of the soles of your feet and the palms. Become aware of the bubbling wells and the lao gong points.

Do this for a few weeks. It will become natural eventually.

Next, work on the shoulder's nest and the kua. Same process.

Then work on the elbows and knees.

Then work on the wrists and ankles.

Finally when you are naturally able to feel the connection, then just do all of them at once. You will find that it'll be much easier, and will require progressively 

• Like 1

Update:
Found out head and neck actually represent the penis or vice versa.  of penis =  of . Top of penis =  of . Won't get into details due to the topic unless someone asks. But if you're working on the neck in any way, addressing penis might be keeping one from achieving fixture.

Edited by welkin

@vonkrankenhaus, just wanted to let you know your continuous argument about qi in relation to polarities from the lonemanpai thread was worth it. After a lot of epiphanies over the past week, today i got to a certain feeling after practicing feet to leg, hand to arm, head to body connection. 

I got a certain connection between my feet and glutes/hips. Which then led to the idea of polarities that i remembered from that thread. This in combination with Starjumper's clarification that it did have to do with both polarities and energy, gave me some ideas to try out.

I think i now understand why they say everything has to do with sex/sex organs. I almost had it right in regards to penis and neck. But penis actually reflects our body from top of our head to pelvis.

What I'll say is a connection and intersecting points that goes from the bottom end of the penis near testicles, and very bottom of the abs/obliques. And connection between top surface bottom end of penis and lower back.

Would love to hear info on this concept if there's any

Edited by welkin