Forum is taking a dive from what it used to be .

I've had enough.

I'm gonna start doing a real for life, right here in ya face     running ritual invocation ... in this very thread !   In a series of posts .

SO LOOK OUT !

And  be warned - stop reading now if you cant handle it  ..... RUN AWAY ! 

Now .....  

< starts rummaging through ritual supply  box >

.... " Oh !  So THATS where that went !  ...... a melted candle ? WTF is that doing in here  .... a lock of Margi's hair  ..... Oh yeah !   my jewellery collection of left over  earings and bangles found in my bed  ....     a matchbox with 3 MDMA  !    .....  a g-string  ....  !  ?

... Hang on .... I'll be back .... this could take some time .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, King Jade said:

Entities don't exist my bro :rolleyes: but I'll stay around just in case they appear -_-

Have the digital EVP gear and thermal imaging camera ready.

Why bring  'entities'   into it ... and then tell me they dont exist ? I never mentioned them !

:wacko:

Right , now, down to business .

Oh shit I never plugged in the recharger from before and its STILL   flat !

Edited by Nungali

Right , thats sorted, now where was I ?   

Lesson 1 . Be prepared ! Dont be caught out !

Oh yeah, that old chest.

<drags it out again >    Why did I keep that melted candle, I should have chucked it. Must have been a reason ?

<looks at it ... contemplates >

Oh, thats right , I decided to keep it as a reminder !   A reminder about preparation and 'unforseen events' .   (You can tell when a would be magician is BS, they talk about stuff but its obvious they have actually DONE any of it.  Like that candle.   I spent soooo much time getting everything ready and prepared last time, no way I was gonna leave the circle in the middle of it - thats deadly ! So everything MUST be there , for any event possible .   The candle melted and was unusable becasue last time I did a full ritual it was mid summer and got up to 38 degrees C. Thats why the candle melted  .  I had it all worked out, so I thought, except I forgot the mini bar fridge candle store, So I used the melted ones, and it was soooo hot that at night swarms of bugs came in and annoyed and distracted me and swarmed into the candles, So I had set up a fan to blow them away,  But the fan blew the veil into the curtains and started a small fire. Fortunately I had a fire extinguisher in the circle.

So the ritual was not disrupted. )

Any way, now its winter so I dont have to think about anything like that. But people do forget and these things need to be taken into account.

Actually it has been very cold lately, I dont want to freeze my but off in there.   I better set up that old little pot belly stove in there. And  do a heap more firewood ... Oh crap, thats right, I was  supposed to get the chainsaw fixed, I better do that tomorrow.  Now, that old pot belly ...]

Oh, thats right, I loaned it to that woman that had no house heating last year! Damn !

I get it back tomorrow when I take the chain saw in to the repair shop .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/06/2019 at 10:50 PM, Nungali said:

a matchbox with 3 MDMA  !   

Now we're talking !

I'll take those off your hands and ...erm... dispose of them in the correct manner.:)

• Like 1

Lesson 4 - staying focused .

(or  is this lesson 3 ? )

Okay , I got the chainsaw back but had trouble with the pot belly stove .... that woman I lent it too  !  Gawd !  She be all like  " Its freezing cold and the wind is coming in through the holes in the shack and I got no money to fix it or buy warm clothes and the baby is sick and  blah blah blah   .... "  What a pain !  

So I just collected her rent and left the stove there . 

I have this  brazier thing ... I''ll use that . Actually its pretty cool , its in the photo set of the  rituals I posted here some time back .  Now, where is it ?

Oh crap, the leg has broken off ..... hmmmm ... there is some welding gear  in the community workshop .....  I haven't done  any welding since I was a youth .   How do you do that again ?

Hmmm ... better do some practice first . 

I'll do that tomorrow .... one must stay focused on the job at hand  .      What was it again  :huh: ... Oh yeah !  The ritual !

What else will I need  < rummages through the chest again > Aha!   An aspergilis  and censor , I'll grab those . Ooooo !  Some robes !  What regalia should I wear ?   What the hell is this ?   Thats a strange robe .     What ! Its my old Elvis impersonating outfit !  What the hell is THAT doing in here .  God, that takes me back !  Its been AGES since I  did my Elvis impersonation  - not that I am any good musically, I just happen to look uncannily like him .  I wonder if that old guitar is still in back of the wardrobe ?

By golly there it is !  And here is the wig .   Well .... no one is around  .....  he he  ....

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, lifeforce said:

Now we're talking !

I'll take those off your hands and ...erm... dispose of them in the correct manner.:)

Aha!  An acolyte  !

Every good magician needs an assistant !

You get ONE tab , for now, but you have to clean and polish the candle sticks first

wrappedfingerpolice.png

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, King Jade said:

Entities don't exist my bro :rolleyes: but I'll stay around just in case they appear -_-

Said an entity :lol:

Oh... you can't imagine.. but then this thread is about a throw down...  let's get ready to rumble :P

Havent done the welding yet, no rods in workshop , and I forgot to get some in town  :(   

Still going through this chest .  I am looking for 'mercurial stuff' .  I have decided the ritual should be an invocation of Mercury - that seems appropriate for you lot  - sparken you up a bit ! Mercury is also good for  healing and medicine, the sciences and communication.

Chuckin a stick of Mercury dynamite into DBs should do the trick !  :)

But I gotta remember how to  write up a ritual , its been some time  .... < rummage rummage >  Aha!    One of my old 'how to'  hand written books , its even got some  ritual blanks in it , I'll use one of them .   Writing it up PROPERLY  first is the best way to ensure nothing is left out.

Now ... here is the old incense box  < rummage >    the regalia box  ... aha!  The art box, can;t forget that, a crucial part  ( we will come to that ) , the little chest with the  magical tools and weapons  < thinks>  hmmm , what weapon should I use ? I used to know all this by heart , what is the weapon of Mercury  ?

The ... ummm .... the .....  damn !     Ah fuckit , I look it up later .  <rattle rattle > whats that ?  Aha!  box  with 2 spare new lighters (in case the spare doesnt work - gotta be prepared !

And look !  Talk about prepared !  In the corner is a packet of welding rods !

Right , I'm off down the workshop to fix the brazier .

Edited by Nungali

I bet none of YOU GUYS are so well prepared  that you  have spare welding rods in your magical ritual supplies chest !

31-your-childs-teacher-angry-boy.jpg

Edited by Nungali

On 6/15/2019 at 1:42 AM, Nungali said:

I bet none of YOU GUYS are so well prepared  that you  have spare welding rods in your magical ritual supplies chest !

31-your-childs-teacher-angry-boy.jpg

Nosir but my war chest has a couple of South American machetes that are older than I am. Maybe you could weld them together into something kickass.

• Haha 1

Well sir, a pair of machete is rather kickarse all by them selves.  I do 3 sai forms and 3 kama forms - they both double weapons so those forms are easy to adapt to machete . 

.People back right off when I do them  - kick arse .    So  leave 'em be,  I say , just a bit of spit and polish .

But you  have opened this magical box / thread .   I should continue with my ritual

I just got distracted egging Starjumper .

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 4:57 PM, Nungali said:

Well sir, a pair of machete is rather kickarse all by them selves.  I do 3 sai forms and 3 kama forms - they both double weapons so those forms are easy to adapt to machete . 

.People back right off when I do them  - kick arse .    So  leave 'em be,  I say , just a bit of spit and polish .

Well said! 

*goes and digs the machetes out* (schwingg)

...I remember now... Their names, BudSaber and Leaf'sBlood,

*gives them a few whirls*

Even better balanced than I remember.

And the patina is becoming rather, exquisite.

Sharp as shit, too.

I'll need to work my way back up to any more antics.

Surely there's more rust on me than this steel.

On 7/6/2019 at 4:57 PM, Nungali said:

But you  have opened this magical box / thread .   I should continue with my ritual

I just got distracted egging Starjumper .

Hey at least you weren't milking him.

Would dragon's eggs be of any use in your ritual?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this