Sign in to follow this  
Miroku

Farewell

Hi,

this is my last time here, so I would like to thank so many of you guys. This forum was incredibly useful and entertaining to visit. Especially thanks to such people as @Aetherous, @Wu Ming Jen @Spotless @dawei @steve @thelerner @Starjumper . I have learned quite a lot especially through your posts so kudos. I really appreciate you and your insights. So thank you and best of luck.

As for reasons to leave, well the buddhist forum here is quite a ... well. :D Let's say it is quite hard to visit it as it unfortunately takes a bit too much patience to see the attitudes of some towards something I hold as close to my heart as buddhadharma.

Well, this is here to appreciate and celebrate so thank you guys and hope to see you in another dream, or day who the hell knows.

Bye!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

There are no membership dues so if you happen to wander back you won’t have to re-apply. - and you certainly would be welcomed back😎🙏

(it is a pleasure knowing you)

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

It was wonderful getting to know you just a little bit Miroku.

I certainly understand your reasons for leaving.

I've been back and forth a few times.

I wish you well on your path.

:wub:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Miroku said:

Well, this is here to appreciate and celebrate so thank you guys and hope to see you in another dream, or day who the hell knows.

See you then!

Sign in to follow this