Nipa96

New here - Looking for some help :)

Hey guys,

this is my first post to this forum, sry that this initially a searching for help.

The begin with, i am practicing semen retention for like 1 1/2 years, but often times no longer than 1 1/2 weeks because of sex with my girlfriend.

So my problem started around the beginning of march. Because of studying i experienced a lot of stress (only few sleep), and also at around that time i tried some yoga breath of fire. I don't know which of those thing induced it, but i then had massive brain fog and kind of derealisation for around 2 weeks.

At the end of this phase of brainfog i already noticed that people couldn't look me into the eyes anymore, but i also noticed that i had a too stong eye contact. I basically was searching for eye contact. When i took a look in the mirror, my eyes also seemed like there was energy trapped, and they do not look that clear. Also others peolpe eyes started to shine much more, some much more than others.

I also had crazy kundalini symptoms, where there was pressure inside my head (electric like sensation) which would not go away.

I switched out my normal lifting routine to daily (gentle) yoga and 8 brocades Qigong about one month ago (which also was a good decision, because i was pretty fatigued and am now gaining back some energy).

I still have those kundalini electric sensations, but they have moved to around my chest level. I was a daily meditator before this event, but i'm not meditation anymore because it makes the sensations come up stronger, or makes them more noticeable.

The brainfog is completely gone and i kind of dont have to much problem with this electric sensation around my chest, only with the energy in my eyes and the shining of other peoples eyes. This is a huge problem for my interaction with other people and it is making me kind of crazy on some days.

I initially thought it was being due to being ungrounded, but even after walking one hour outside barefoot and now in the summer often times being barefoot outside, this "eye" thing doesn't change to much.

I have the feeling that Qigong and Yoga do quite help, and my eye contact has gotten a little bit more normal, and even some eyes of certain persons dont shine at all, and i can really have easy normal interactions.

Still, i would love to hear if you have any tips or practices for me, because this issue really kills me.

Kind Regards :)

• Like 3

Hello, Nipa96, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome Nipa96,

Glad you are here and seeking relief from your symptoms. I am sure there will be some people coming along who can give you some helpful suggestions. Enjoy the forum :)

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

5 hours ago, Nipa96 said:

Hey guys,

this is my first post to this forum, sry that this initially a searching for help.

The begin with, i am practicing semen retention for like 1 1/2 years, but often times no longer than 1 1/2 weeks because of sex with my girlfriend.

So my problem started around the beginning of march. Because of studying i experienced a lot of stress (only few sleep), and also at around that time i tried some yoga breath of fire. I don't know which of those thing induced it, but i then had massive brain fog and kind of derealisation for around 2 weeks.

At the end of this phase of brainfog i already noticed that people couldn't look me into the eyes anymore, but i also noticed that i had a too stong eye contact. I basically was searching for eye contact. When i took a look in the mirror, my eyes also seemed like there was energy trapped, and they do not look that clear. Also others peolpe eyes started to shine much more, some much more than others.

I also had crazy kundalini symptoms, where there was pressure inside my head (electric like sensation) which would not go away.

I switched out my normal lifting routine to daily (gentle) yoga and 8 brocades Qigong about one month ago (which also was a good decision, because i was pretty fatigued and am now gaining back some energy).

I still have those kundalini electric sensations, but they have moved to around my chest level. I was a daily meditator before this event, but i'm not meditation anymore because it makes the sensations come up stronger, or makes them more noticeable.

The brainfog is completely gone and i kind of dont have to much problem with this electric sensation around my chest, only with the energy in my eyes and the shining of other peoples eyes. This is a huge problem for my interaction with other people and it is making me kind of crazy on some days.

I initially thought it was being due to being ungrounded, but even after walking one hour outside barefoot and now in the summer often times being barefoot outside, this "eye" thing doesn't change to much.

I have the feeling that Qigong and Yoga do quite help, and my eye contact has gotten a little bit more normal, and even some eyes of certain persons dont shine at all, and i can really have easy normal interactions.

Still, i would love to hear if you have any tips or practices for me, because this issue really kills me.

Kind Regards :)

Nipa96,

You have experienced a heart opening, but are sort of like stuck in receive mode and not yet transmitting. Making everything sort of unbalanced. Your focusing on other people’s eyes is a subconscious thing around trying to “draw in” outside energy for greater expansion.  Think of it like being a radio receiver who wants to have a channel to play.  The key is to let the pendulum flow freely and just let things come in and then go back out (not hold on too tight to them).  Have you also been feeling more emotional about things?

Feel free to PM if you want to discuss in more detail.

Best,

Jeff

• Like 2

Hey Jeff,

thank you for your answer! It feels very good to be able to communicate about those things, as i haven't been talking to anyone about this topic. Feels very relieving.

I indeed have been feeling really emotional. I thought this would kind of have something to to with my kundalini being blocked. I often felt like i needed to cry, but i am not able to (haven't been crying for many years).

Thanks very much for the support!

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Nipa96 said:

Hey Jeff,

thank you for your answer! It feels very good to be able to communicate about those things, as i haven't been talking to anyone about this topic. Feels very relieving.

I indeed have been feeling really emotional. I thought this would kind of have something to to with my kundalini being blocked. I often felt like i needed to cry, but i am not able to (haven't been crying for many years).

Thanks very much for the support!

The emotion and crying is more about the opening, but still holding on too tight (receiving), and not letting stuff go or flow out (transmit). In Taoist terms you would say you are more Yin right now. It is sort of like a pendulum that is not flowing back and forth, but stuck on one side. 

The good news is that you have opened (your heart) and that is a relatively rare thing. The journey is just beginning...

Edited by Jeff
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1