rideforever

Family Narcissism and Emotional Wounds

I would say, let them be covered, and they will heal by themselves. But if you keep opening it, and watching if it's already healed, you slow the healing process down, further more so, you cause your wound to potentially become infected. And revisiting the cause of your wound, also causes further wounding.

So as you love your self, and be good to your self, then you aid and assist the healing process. So be kind and gentle to your wound. Honor your body, and don't revisit the cause of your wounds. If that makes sense.

Often people say, it's impossible to avoid all of that. And that's true. So what is possible, is to move into the direction of healing. And this kindness towards yourself is that direction. Further more so, it is the direction towards a more enjoyable life altogether. One that exists beyond the idea of wounds, altogether.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 11:32 AM, Everything said:

I would say, let them be covered, and they will heal by themselves. But if you keep opening it, and watching if it's already healed, you slow the healing process down, further more so, you cause your wound to potentially become infected. And revisiting the cause of your wound, also causes further wounding.

So as you love your self, and be good to your self, then you aid and assist the healing process. So be kind and gentle to your wound. Honor your body, and don't revisit the cause of your wounds. If that makes sense.

Often people say, it's impossible to avoid all of that. And that's true. So what is possible, is to move into the direction of healing. And this kindness towards yourself is that direction. Further more so, it is the direction towards a more enjoyable life altogether. One that exists beyond the idea of wounds, altogether.

:D  We've virtually known each other for years, but I don't ever remember you being as profound as you have been the past year.  Did something incredibly amazing happen to you, my darling??

I came across a key to my basic nature today.  It's so basic, I can't believe I've missed it for so many years.

I just figured out why I've always had a fight or flight buzz within my spinal cord.  It has to do with the word HURRY.  I'll bet everyone has remnants of this, as all parents would have said it.  We were always told to hurry for everything.  This would be a very basic imprint.

Hurry and eat before your food gets cold.

Hurry up, you'll be late to school.

Hurry up and eat your peas.

I honestly think that discovering something simple, a key element, of our conditioning is momentous.  I feel like I am separating from it now, now that I can see and identify it.  I guess that's all I can do; be aware of it and walk forward in a new reality from that moment on.

I don't think this old onion will ever stop peeling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

But when you don't hurry, what happens ?
Isn't there money worry ?
I don't mind not hurrying personally, but then what ?

Emptiness.

We are busy doing, and dream of not doing, but is that really the answer ?
Well what manner of not doing ?
Perhaps we are simply looking to be simple kind honest straight, and live and work in that way as well.

In other words just be normal and live in a normal world.

Can we sit in the emptiness of meditation all day ?
It's too one sided, there is a natural rhythm of things, a day and night, that feels good.

There are natural processes, coming together, and then apart again, that feels right.

Not hurrying, we can relax.

But if we wish there is more, because in the cessation there is a lot.

Life is not really normal at all, nor is it simple.

It is deafening, and particular in its deafening.

There are many things.

It would be nice to explore, but there is always the money question hanging over our heads, or the health question, never a moments rest.   And then the way our society advertises rest is also wrong.

Rhythm, the correct rhythm, day and night, work and play, 40 minute sessions, eating at the right time, sleeping for the right time, the rhythm.

There arose a time in my process of healing when I had to seek the healing.  Seek out and explore the nature of the injury and its origin, in order for my mind to know what to heal.  This drove my life for many years. 

Eventually shift occured, when, for lack of a perfect term, a critical mass was achieved.  The result of many years of earnest intent backed up by extreme devotion to action in support of such... and the healing attained an inertia that began to process my life without my needing to direct, or even consciously involve myself. 

Realization was revealed that all actions from this time on, whether devoted to healing or not, all contributed to the healing... in my case.

Inertia developed in the decades of seeking was now emanating throughout my body and mind.  Once this inertia began to flow 'of its own accord', without my needing to direct and contribute more conscious energy, flows opened up wider than I could have imagined in my days of directting... all activity became grist for the mill, the work was revealed as cumulative and now, healing occurs.  It just occurs.

The process flows more unimpeded now, by my action or non-action through this inertia.  Indeed, looking back, I can see that in my attempts to direct and increase the flow, I was actually damning up the process by involving too much mind and direction.  Though can't imagine having the wisdom to see past this originally.  A certain amount of tension it seems is beneficial, if only for the increased relaxation that occurs once, it is finally no longer sustainable and is released.

The body, will heal itself by its own process.

The mind is also the body. 

Now I walk life, not seeking, yet receiving.

I liken it to the old saying "when the student is ready, the teacher appears."

Which for me has shifted into "when the student is ready, the teacher is revealed everywhere, all of life is always speaking to us... are we listening yet?"

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Eventually shift occured, when, for lack of a perfect term, a critical mass was achieved.  The result of many years of earnest intent backed up by extreme devotion to action in support of such... and the healing attained an inertia that began to process my life without my needing to direct, or even consciously involve myself. 

Yes!  Critical mass is a perfect way to describe it.  When one is serious about the intent to become crystal clear, there finally comes a 'shift' where I think the clarity may outweigh the blockages.  Very nicely put.  And by that time, most of the large introspective needs are gone.  It is mainly tweakings and character nuances after that.  But my guess is that it never really stops; the introspection.  Taking responsibility for the part I am playing, not shifting blame to others, wearing my own mistakes.

6 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Inertia developed in the decades of seeking was now emanating throughout my body and mind.  Once this inertia began to flow 'of its own accord', without my needing to direct and contribute more conscious energy, flows opened up wider than I could have imagined in my days of directting... all activity became grist for the mill, the work was revealed as cumulative and now, healing occurs.  It just occurs.

Inertia is a strange word, and yet it applies, at least in my own case.  After a year and a half of grieving, I am at a place of physical inertia which is very unusual for me.  I don't want to do anything but sit in my chair.  But upon discovering my imprint of the word 'hurry' at my very basis, I think I understand today that this is exactly what I need to do.  Just be silent.  Stop beating up on myself because I'm not very productive.  Be quiet.  Rest.  Meditate.  Let the fight or flight mechanism retreat on its own.

Very timely thread for me.  Thanks for starting it, rideforever

• Like 1

@rideforever

@manitou

You have to find a way of looking at what you are looking at, that feels good. Because the Source within you looks at it aswell, and has come to a realised perspective of it that will serve you ever more, and holds it relentlessly, unconditionall, energetically, non-physically, for you, evermore. Consider it your soul. Your greater non-physical beingness. It requires an energetic STATE OF BEING that is in alignment with your own Soul, in the moment, to achieve an emotional good feeling that is an indication of your aligning, co-harmonizing, and co-blending with your greater non-physical consciousness in the moment.

And that is why you feel bad, if your perspective is not compatible with that of your soul in the moment, so feeling better about that subject you are perceiving from a stance point that is out of alignment with your greater nature and truth of total being, if you can, will serve you.

But if you cannot find a perspective of the subject "hurry" or whatever, that feels better, then you will simply benefit from letting go of that subject altogether. If it really is so painful, that you cannot even see beyond your own perspective, then it is simply of benefit to let go of thinking about it altogether. But if it keeps returning into your life, then you will always benefit from doing some releasing of resistance / reaching for a better feeling perspective around that subject.

For example, in my life, I often fail in relationships. Because I am weird. I experience the failure, and think I am bad or wrong, or unworthy. And I feel bad. Because the source within me, has a different perspective.

So I look at this subject, of relationships in my life. And I think, what thoughts/perspectives might feel better to me, and is thus more in alignment with my soul's being?

Well....

I am weird, and many people appreciate me for being different.

There are many things about me, that is sort of strange, that many people find value in.

Infact, the people I find most difficult to deal with, they often enjoy my weridness. As it is fun to them, and offers them new perspectives, of looking at whatever they are looking at, that then allows them to more easily reach for a perspective that is beyond their current mode of perceiving. And so there is a great offering of freedom in my weird perspectives, for the people around me.

Helping them to let go of those petty things they let bother them.

So often I think I want someone in my life who can easily let go, when it is completely the opposite. I need someone who finds it very hard to let go. As that will truely be a win-win situation, a harmonious relationship that is compatible. And it will also serve me, in grounding me, in all the perspective that they hold, that does serve them, and thus, they unconditionally don't let go of, because it truely does serve them, and thus will serve me aswell, to keep returning to those perspective which is of benefit. For the both of us, thus then.

And so the idea that opposites attract can truely be a beneficial thing, if you look at it that way, in my experience. Because the reality is that these things are not attracting eachother because they are opposites. Rather completely the opposite! They attract eachother because they have something that is very strongly in common with eachother. They are both the exact opposite TO EACHOTHER! A perfect match!

So do you then need to try attract something that you want in your life, or simply allow that which you already are attracting unto your life 24/7, to simply be of benefit to you, as it is always already trying to do so, if you will simply allow it, by letting go and trusting more, by allowing more. And that trusting and allowing is wei wu wei. It is an act of non-action. Of doing nothing and thus leaving nothing undone. Of allowing life to completely work out for you in the best possible way, that it is always attempting to do so, 24/7, 365, etc.

So I fear that which is opposite to me. Strange, unknown. When that fear is completely false, AS I AM THE WEIRD ONE. They are the complete opposite of my weirdness, and that is why we are drawn towards eachother. So rather, my fear is indicating my misaligned perspective, think that that which is unknown to me, is scary, when it is the complete opposite, I am the scary one, and that which is unknown to me, is all the good things of all of existance that is evermore, which if I accept their stable grounded being, then there is no fear here. I cannot receive anything that is of strange nature from them, because I am already the strangest thing. And when I receive something from them that is awkward, then my weirdness will just bypass it for both of us. And only bring us closer unto that which is more in harmony for both of us as individuals and co-creators. Completely effortlessly, naturally, almost even automatically. Naturally. Effortlessly. If I simply but allow it to already be so.

But if you have a perspective of fear, and you think that that fear is what actually makes it true, then you are moving counter to the greater truth, in being unwilling to let go of that perspective which causes fear, by looking into it, and bypassing it, by Investigating it and simply ALLOWING the opposite to be proven, naturally and effortlessly, by your willingness, trust and allowing of it to be so. Because it already is. You don't have to create the reality that you seek, as it already exists for you, evermore. 

And so if you hold on to that perspective of fear, then it becomes tiring for you and the other person, who is already living way and beyond that fear, waiting for you, eternally, to let go of yours. In just being willing to trust them. Just as the other person, relentlessly ignores your fear, which you are unwilling to let go of, which makes them tired aswell. Because they cannot sleep without you. Literally.

As one who sleeps forever more, is drawn to one who has insomnia evermore. And so they are brought together, for the co-harmonization of that which is both. Healthy and in alignment with both their greater truth of being.

And so this fear is about losing your practiced self, which is who you perceive yourself to be in the moment. And you want everything and everyone around you to accomodate your flawed perspective, well... Hard way to go about it, isn't it?

Rather accept that you are an eternal being, and you will always be moving towards a new perspective. Even if you allow the path of least resistance, that doesn't mean that it will benefit you forever more to go about your life in that exact same way. You have to allow the path of least resistance to renew itself every single second of  your life, as it is already doing so. So be more flexible in your reaching for that which feels better, like eating more variety of foods. And so you are then willing to more let go of the old perspective and allow the newness of each moment.

Staying grounded. In your being. Doing what works, what is proven to benefit the self. Like excersize for example. People who are tired, often don't excersize, because they are tired. And people who cannot relax, often cannot relax, because they think they need to excersize in order to find that relaxation. See how these two opposites, are drawn to eachother, naturally, for the benefit of both? Because they have something in common. They are both exact matches to eachother in their perfect harmony of opposition. Thus it will benefit to simply allow these two to come together. That is not something you have to try to do, unless you are on the spectrum of insomnia, then you will always have to keep trying out new things you've never done before, even if they seem completely the opposite of what you have been trying all of the time. Even if they seem like you thought it would be of disservice to you if you tried them.

It is a natural balancing that creates the joy. And emotional relief of feeling better. Releasing resistance is releasing the extremes of negative or positive. And in that balancing, of high precision, high frequency alignment, high speed, that is the sensation of freedom and joy!

And so the eternal stream of well-being is a given. It is our allowing of this natural balancing, or resisting of it, that determines how well we receive it or not. And we will always be free to resist it, but in doing so, we attract the thorns of the roses upon ourselves. Because we energetically request those roses which have those thorns, into our lifes. So rather, just stop fighting it, and enjoy the roses, and let go of the thorns. Which are not ment for you. Those thorns are ment for everything which is not who you are. But if you don't let go of everything which is not who you are, then you become one who gets bound by the thorns. Which you insisted are ment for you, unwillingly (not on purpose you do this, but often out of habbit), in your strong desire for roses. So as you simply allow your desire to be unconditional, and simply move towards it for the purpose of enjoying your coming into alignment with your own joy or your own feeling better or your own greater non-physical source of being.

So then one fights with those thorns, their entire life, untill the rose just looks down at you, and asks you "why are you fighting with my thorns?" And then you say "because I wanna get to you!" And then the rose says what the rose always says "Then come over here, where I already am, and where you are ment to be, as you truely are willing to be here, and you have proven that enough already now, so let it be ok, and let go of thinking you need to fight with my thorns in order to get to me, then be true to who you are, and come over here, where I already am. And now the battle is with yourself, your old self, which had to fight in order to believe you could reach me, when now you know there is an easier way to go about it that is more in harmony with your greater nature, evermore. And it will always be so. Even when you reach me..."

And then you say "But I cannot, I am stuck here, I have been here my whole life, I don't know how to be where you are!"

Then the rose will say "How do you think I got here?"

I would say "You grew thorns, so that you could reach higher into the light, for the selfish benefit of yourself."

Rose: "Exactly, those thorns are not ment for you. For you are one who wants to be with me, not against me."

I: "How can I be with you, if you have so many thorns?"

Rose: "Simply respect my thorns, as they are of benefit to me, and ignore them, for they have nothing to do with you. Avoid them. And as you avoid my thorns, then you will surely, be one who is favored by me. And if you are favored by me, then surely, you will be the one for me."

I: "I do not believe in myself. That I can succeed in this."

Rose: "And those who do not believe in themselves, they are the one who I intend to strike with my thorns. But don't ask me to strike you with my thorns, by insisting that you do not believe in your own ability to avoid my thorns. Surely, as you avoid 1 thorn of who I am, you will effortlessly be able to succeed in avoiding the infinity that comes after that one, and then you will simply be with me. Don't make the journey any harder than it has to be."

I: "Surely, I can avoid 1 thorn. But what if I climb, and then become afraid?"

Rose: "Then death is your fate. Don't you want to be with me, forever? Because when you get here, I will never ever let you down, ever again."

And the rose can represent many things, usually it is a very fatherly being. A very assertive human, who knows how to get what they want in life.

And the one who climbs the thorns or reaches evermore for the rose, is the one who is very motherly caring and nurturing and loving in nature. They know they want to reach that rose, not only for themselves. But for the benefit of the rose, as no one can love the rose unconditionally, like they can. They will never get bored of the rose, and they will forever love the rose, so that never having to go anywhere else ever again sort of vibe of having reached completion, is the goal of unconditional love.

And who is one more capable of avoiding thorns, than the one who is capable of nurturing themselves and loving themselves evermore?

To create thorns of security is not any different than creating comfort among those thorns. And often the roses never strike those who are comfortable in their journey among the thorns. That is the reason they chose this journey from their greater non-physical consciousness' knowing, of unconditional love.

For even a difficult journey, is but a lesson in unconditional ease, in disguise, that can only be uncovered, by personal experience of enjoying that journey more fully, by allowing the self to enjoy that journey more fully. Through the idea of taking the first step, and then letting it be proven to you how easy the journey can be. Just as the rose always admires those who find it so easy to appreciate them in all of their thorny nature. Going straight for that, which is the greater truth of all that they truely always have been. Beyond the shadows of their true being.

And so I have seen those people who smoke a cigarette, in the midst of bullet and bomb ridden battlefield, and simply enjoy the ease of life, while those around them, cower for cover, and then return back in awe and disbelieve and confusion toward him/her who just stands there, completely relaxed, as if he had ceased to exist for a while.

It is this energetic alignment that makes people visible or invisible to you. When your energy shifts, indicating by the emotional shift, then you will know. How fear makes certain life trajectories become invisible to you. And so as you are one who can be more unconditional in your desire to simply feel good, more of the time, you will also begin to be able to perceive more of the good nature of all existance, more unconditionally.

And so, that is also why religion exists. Because people want to find alignment with the true unconditional, eternal, infinite source of all well-being and all things good, evermore. As the path of least resistance, towards all things wanted. And when you know, that your alignment with this, is indicated by how you feel, then you realise, your journey, is always going to be an emotional one, primarily. And out of that emotional alignment, of finding harmony with your greater nature of greater being and truth, comes the true joy of the eternal journey, that will never end. And then if whenever you feel bad, you simply don't hang up on yourself anymore. You just, enjoy the acknowledgement, that you've got some perspective that you need to find a  different way of looking at it, that feels better. And not attempt the impossible of reaching for rapturous bliss, when you are in utter despair. Rather, just simply easy small steps of shifting perspective and thus your energetic state of being, which will allow you to feel better, and better. And then moving through the energy of rage can be like a stepping stone, an unconditional emotional journey, that you don't need to make war in order to shift the perspective towards and through rage, towards more freedom from your greatest bondage of all bondages of resistant painful perspective of misalignment and discord with your own greater truth of being and nature.

You can simply allow rage to be something that allows you to break free from your own fear/despair, without needing to hurt anyone in order to do this. you let the emotional journey be unconditional evermore. And then you will always more easily and enjoyably find your way back home towards full alignment with the truth of all that you are, evermore. As you simply allow yourself to enjoy the emotional journey of feeling better and better, ongoingly, in whatever way you do. With some caution and respect for the people around you. But not place the responsibility of your emotions on anyone except on yourself. For it is always have been about the relationship between you (physical) and the greater you (non-physical) that you ever feel any emotion at all.

And so allow your emotions to be your guide. No longer something that you hate or dispise or wish to ignore. Rather let it benefit you.

For even subtle emotions of pessimism or irritation, are simply energies, of perspectives that you hold and practice and thoughts that you think, which are like contradictory energies and perspectives which are like energetic resistances to your greater truth of being and nature. Even boredom.

The most subtle of all is boredom. Where you constantly just don't like anything. And so you shift that perspective to, well, now that I don't like anything, I guess it is time to like everything and no longer be picky about what I am going to allow to be enjoyable to me. And so as you dive into that which you thought was impossible, or opposite of truth, you realise, that it is actually the fact that it is opposite is what makes it a truth that is in that moment ever so much more easily capable of being reached by you and thus ALLOWED by you. For someone who is bored, will find immense joy in absolutely anything that they allow themselves to enjoy more and be more ok with. And practicing that unconditional faith and trust and allowance, is the path of least resistance.

For then you become content with life. And then you think well everything is fine and good in my life, I can enjoy anything. But then, surely, I can also enjoy this thing that I have always wanted in my life! No longer not being willing to enjoy the failure, rather take every failure as an enjoyable journey or challenge and fun and play and becoming and being and becoming, and reinventing myself. Through this joy of play, where you simply allow life to work out more effortlessly for yourself, which you are willing to do, because you no longer have to be anywhere other than where you are in order to allow yourself to simply enjoy who it is you are, more, whoever it is you are being in any given moment in time. No longer feeling the need you need to become better than who you are, when you already know, your reaching for the improved state of being is simply eternal, so rather enjoying the journey of that more, by being more ok with you are. 

Just like how that pessimism and boredom, comes from constantly judging how every "hurry" is the same boring hurry... And then you rather, let it be ok. And then you see how every hurry is a new kind of hurry. A new blessing of a new creation, unlike which any has ever been before. And then you are willing to enjoy the all the enjoyable new details of that evermore new hurry, and then you move so much more easily and enjoyably through it. because you appreciate its true newness and new values of it, so much more fully. But that is something you have to allow, because it is truely always new hurry. So letting go of judging the hurry, cannot be done, unless you allow yourself to look towards the goodness of that hurry. And when you truely feel, you have come to a point in life, where you feel you are bored with that "negative thing" that feels like it has been the same negative thing that keeps returning over and over again. That means you have released enough resistance towards it, that you are capable of recognizing, that YOU ARE THE ONE who has been judging that negative thing, in the same way over and OVER again all of your life. And the moment you stop doing that, now it will simply be a blessing unto you evermore, as it has always been attempting to do so in your life.

Then the joy of the journey will be so much more easily achieved through that allowing of it to be the good thing that it is there for in your life. And then you can allow that thing to move you so much more effortlessly through your life, towards all the things you do want to be do or have. Because they are truely enjoyable, and they will truely give you more ability to be more of who it is you truely already are, if you but allow yourself to be it. And then from that new stance point, of having come into further alignment with your nature, indicated by your feeling content with all of life, just the way it is. Then you simply flow so much more effortlessly through your life, and so much more enjoyable and easily and effortlessly. And then you will be able to see more clearly, due to aligned relativity of energetic perspective, all the things you want even more of in your life. That you thus then HAVE the capability in that moment, to move more fully towards. By letting the journey be ok. And be easy for yourself.

So you see, you always move towards more freedom, if you allow it thus then. When people say, yeah this thing bounds me, it is actually that very thing that is their path towards their greater freedom and becoming evemore. The only reason failure is so difficult, is if you are not willing to let go of that which caused the failure. So failure is simply always a new beginning, if you let it be so. Because if you didn't feel bad, by insisting that failure is the end, then it truely would be the end. Then you would die. And thus you would come into full realisation of all that you've truely become. And full extatic and joyous alignment with it. But you wont die, and so failure is just a new beginning. That's it. The joy of starting anew again. Like the FREEDOM to paint a new picture. And how enjoyable is that freedom? Or to start from a point of perfection, again, where you last left it. That is failure. It is truely the freedom that you seek. So without failure, you would be eternally bound to the screwed up painting, and trying to improve it evermore, only making it more ugly evermore, and suffering evermore. Rather, PRAISE BE TO FAILURE, and praise be to the freedom of starting over again, and this time, enjoying the journey more deliberately. By taking the first step of joy. Of inspiration, and allowing every step to be ok, which allows you to see so much more fully and clearly, the next step that will be ever more enjoyable. And then taking that step, will allow you to see the even MORE enjoyable next step, ongoingly. Untill you fail again, and start over again, at the last step you took, that felt so good, as you truely succeeded in that. Instantly, not trying? NEVER TRYING. Just enjoying the TRUE JOY OF TRUE DOING, that which it is you are always capable of enjoying the true doing of. Taking it easy like that.

Even enjoying the hurry more fully, by hurrying in a way you enjoy doing the hurrying. By hurrying in a way, where you simply hurry for the joy of learning how to more fully enjoy the hurrying, not for trying to achieve anything that you cannot achieve and were never ment to achieve. And especially not beating up on yourself for failing to hurry in the way you were not ment to hurry. But enjoying the hurrying truely when it is the most joyful for you to hurry in that moment. As you will always have the ability to do what it is you truely need to do, whenever you truely need to do it. And whatever you do not have to ability to do, DOESN'T NEED DOING IN YOUR LIFE in that moment, PERIOD. And when it truely does need doing in your life, then YOU WILL ALWAYS have the ability to do it, in that moment. It is law. So allowing that, is to release resistance. And being more unconditional in your enjoying the eternal journey that is life, and more life, evermore.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

The length of that post speaks to that fact that you sir do not hurry

And it also speaks to the fact, that there is nothing wrong with hurrying from time to time. ^_^

• Like 2

I am going to respond to that magnificent post.  But I am going to take my time with it.  Too much there to let slip by...

So just know, @everything, that there is another person in this galaxy who will be completely on your brain wavelengths for a day or

so.  This is like a homework assignment.   .B)

7 hours ago, Everything said:

@rideforever

@manitou

You have to find a way of looking at what you are looking at, that feels good. Because the Source within you looks at it aswell, and has come to a realised perspective of it that will serve you ever more, and holds it relentlessly, unconditionall, energetically, non-physically, for you, evermore. Consider it your soul. Your greater non-physical beingness. It requires an energetic STATE OF BEING that is in alignment with your own Soul, in the moment, to achieve an emotional good feeling that is an indication of your aligning, co-harmonizing, and co-blending with your greater non-physical consciousness in the moment.

I love this.  Raising one's vibratory frequency to be in sync with a higher condition of beingness.

But if you cannot find a perspective of the subject "hurry" or whatever, that feels better, then you will simply benefit from letting go of that subject altogether.

Agreed.  This was a quick but deep revelation last night, so I don't plan on clinging to that puppy.  When you can see it, you know you're separating from it.

For example, in my life, I often fail in relationships. Because I am weird. I experience the failure, and think I am bad or wrong, or unworthy. And I feel bad. Because the source within me, has a different perspective.

So I look at this subject, of relationships in my life. And I think, what thoughts/perspectives might feel better to me, and is thus more in alignment with my soul's being?

Well....

I am weird, and many people appreciate me for being different.

There are many things about me, that is sort of strange, that many people find value in.

Infact, the people I find most difficult to deal with, they often enjoy my weridness. As it is fun to them, and offers them new perspectives, of looking at whatever they are looking at, that then allows them to more easily reach for a perspective that is beyond their current mode of perceiving. And so there is a great offering of freedom in my weird perspectives, for the people around me.

LOL.  I'll bet you're a real free radical to stand next to -

And so the idea that opposites attract can truely be a beneficial thing, if you look at it that way, in my experience. Because the reality is that these things are not attracting eachother because they are opposites. Rather completely the opposite! They attract eachother because they have something that is very strongly in common with eachother. They are both the exact opposite TO EACHOTHER! A perfect match!

And so the co-dependency hook is set.

And so this fear is about losing your practiced self, which is who you perceive yourself to be in the moment. And you want everything and everyone around you to accomodate your flawed perspective, well... Hard way to go about it, isn't it?

But that's the story of our journey.  Becoming self realized enough to know that our perspective is flawed, and that nobody in the world will see something the same way we do, because nobody has our conditioning but us.  Same for everybody here.  And it turns into a motivator for more clarity through removal or untangling of those qualities that no longer serve us.

Rather accept that you are an eternal being, and you will always be moving towards a new perspective. Even if you allow the path of least resistance, that doesn't mean that it will benefit you forever more to go about your life in that exact same way. You have to allow the path of least resistance to renew itself every single second of  your life, as it is already doing so. So be more flexible in your reaching for that which feels better, like eating more variety of foods. And so you are then willing to more let go of the old perspective and allow the newness of each moment.

Beautiful description of awareness of the moment.  Yours are the words of experiential knowledge, as I see it.

It is a natural balancing that creates the joy. And emotional relief of feeling better. Releasing resistance is releasing the extremes of negative or positive. And in that balancing, of high precision, high frequency alignment, high speed, that is the sensation of freedom and joy!

We used to own a very humble trailer in Baja, near La Bufadora.  I've been on all sorts of vacations in my life.  And the very best vacation of all was the several weeks Joe and I spent down there, painting the trailer in the morning, going down to the beach in the afternoon.  Eating the stuff from the beach vendors.  It was exactly as you say - the equilibrium was beautifully balanced, we found ourselves unwinding more with each and every day.  I'll never forget that vacation.

Because we energetically request those roses which have those thorns, into our lifes. So rather, just stop fighting it, and enjoy the roses, and let go of the thorns. Which are not ment for you. Those thorns are ment for everything which is not who you are. But if you don't let go of everything which is not who you are, then you become one who gets bound by the thorns. Which you insisted are ment for you, unwillingly (not on purpose you do this, but often out of habbit), in your strong desire for roses. So as you simply allow your desire to be unconditional, and simply move towards it for the purpose of enjoying your coming into alignment with your own joy or your own feeling better or your own greater non-physical source of being.

Yes, we manifest exactly what we need to further our path, our self-realization, at any given time.  And I, as you say, have always attracted fixer-uppers into my life.  I was forever falling in love with Potential (inferring that he needed changing and I was certainly the one to do it!), rather than finding anyone emotionally healthy upon which to build a more perfect union.  Well, I'm well aware that I have this hook inside me, but at least now I know.  And I can decide accordingly.  Amazing how our entire situations change with a change in mindset.

And so allow your emotions to be your guide. No longer something that you hate or dispise or wish to ignore. Rather let it benefit yo

I look forward to the day when I will have emotions again.

18 hours ago, manitou said:

I look forward to the day when I will have emotions again.

Look, this is just not true. :lol:

I mean, ok, you can be sort of in the same energy most of the time. Because you have a powerful ability to focus. And so your ability to focus can be SO POWERFUL, that you are like an umovable mountain. This is very good. But to say that you have no emotions, that is like the mountain saying "I am not a mountain. I am very movable, look, if there's a wind I get blown over very easily. I am not any particular energy in motion at all!"

And then I blow at the mountain

And they don't move.

And there is an awkward silence...

Edited by Everything

(I think I may still be in a form of grief from Joe's death).  This is an unusual state for me.  I am still dead inside.  That's what I meant.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, manitou said:

(I think I may still be in a form of grief from Joe's death).  This is an unusual state for me.  I am still dead inside.  That's what I meant.  

Oh, ok. Well, then perhaps it's best to acknowledge that you are releasing resistance to the fact that no one ever dies or gets lost.

Crying is always releasing of resistance.

Because this physical reality is so lovely and immensely specific, but that's also why many non-physical beings are focused here. For the beauty of the specificness of all of this physical reality. And they experience it through us aswell. Just as your consciousness is non-physical, yet you are very much capable of flowing (a small portion of) your greater non-physical consciousness here through your physical being, while you still have acces to that greater broader perspective of all that is who it is you truely are, in your ever process of becoming the moreness of all that is who it is and what it is that you truely are.

So most often there is immense value in having someone dear to you who passed on to the moreness of life of the moreness of here and now. That will allow you to enjoy your physical reality so much more, as you then have acces to the greater broader perspective of all that is who it is and what it is that YOU HAVE BECOME as a result of your having lived your physical life, and so there's great joy in allowed that to flow more fully in your life, as it is right now, which is in a state of absolute non-judgement and utter pureness of love and being of total full realisation of the totality of all the trueness and fullness of that which is all that is who it is and what it is they've truely become and are so fully now the evermore becoming of it evermore.

Usually the intimacy is that much more intense, when one passes to the more of here and now. If it is allowed to be. And there is never any blame or judgement whatsoever, if it's not. It's unconditional love, who they are now. And it just feels so good. And it feels so free. And it is so much of all that they've truely become. In such a more realised fashion. Such a more allowed fashion of realisation of all that they truely are and you truely are aswell. Their consciousness is so expanded and free. So they are waaaaay more conscious and awake. And free from the bondage from whatever resistance of physical or any whatsoever.

They experience the truth of what it is you truely are saying, even when you do not allow yourself to know what it is you truely are saying aswell, temporarily. So often when people interact with non-physical consciousness they tend to laugh at themselves with their greater broader knowing allowed to flow through them more fully in that moment, that makes these play of perspective become comedic, as their consciousness is allowed to be realised by who you are, even whilest you're sort of thinking you're a human being yet, not knowing how awesome your true self has become all the while you were focused here. It's very multi dimensional like that.

So they know you love them, but they don't care when you think they are dead. It's not like it's gonna make them any less alive. But we're all so physically focused, that we think that all that exists is only that which is visible to our eyes.  And that is good, and I'll tell you why.

Because our soul and all the souls of all the people, dead or alive, are also looking at what you are looking at. The point is, that you allow them to look with you. Because they truely are here for you. They always will be. No one is going anywhere. We're all in the same boat. If you're worried about death, well I got news for you pal! We're all going to die! So get over it! 

You know when people croak, there is great joy and celebration.

The animals do us a great service. Because they come and go all of the time. If you're gonna cry for every single thing that has ever died, you're gonna get absolutely mad. I'll tell you that. Every death is suicide. It's something that is very personal. That is between them and their or you and your true original Source of Being and your Soul of all that is who you've become as your result of living all of your life, of all that you've come to realise for yourself that is what it is you truely want evermore. No one and nothing can ever come in between that. You don't get to have any say in the death of anyone except that of your self. It is unconditional love. That is something that will forever and has to be allowed by you, wether you like or not, to be honored, forevermore. And respected. That's it. Once you respect that and honor that, then  you no longer look for joe, where they are not, but instead, you look for joe, where joe now truely is. In that joy. You cannot describe that in words. You have to feel your way to it.

Often people say "well, do I have to pay the price of joy? ... REALLY? ... ugh... I don't wanna be happy god... I dont wanna be happy! I want you to come down here and cry with me. Because you're dead... hm! :angry:

Really? :lol:

Really??? :lol:

Doesn't the flaws and the weirndess of all of that dissolve itself? It always does. There has to be a time when someone realises that those ideas don't make any sense, and so they're free to let go of it. Because it's just not relevant anymore. 

Edited by Everything
  • Thanks 1

That was actually kind of beautiful, Mr. E. Thing.  It's a funny thing about awareness.  You know it's there, just sitting there for the asking.  But you haven't really put the thoughts in a linear fashion to truly describe your concept.  And then comes 'the teacher' and he puts that particular combination of words together in just the right way to draw out the essence of what you already know to be true.

Thank you, Mr. E. Thing.  Today you are my teacher.