Sign in to follow this  
shazlor

'anyone else notice the date........june 6th, hmm, what happened on june 6th......."let's find out." '

14 hours ago, shazlor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

I fail to see your point! The June 6th 1944 D-Day landings is where thousands died in a few hours during the invasion of Europe in order to put an end to The Third Reich and Hitler's fascism! That is what June 6th is all about! My uncle  was in the third wave on Omaha Beach while serving in Patton's army. He along with 70 other soldiers were all that survived out of his battalion of 1000.

d814685b-3f46-43b7-b3a8-0bc1674ffc5e-AFP

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

so now hitler was fascist :lol:  history must have forgotten about all of those government-corporate mergers like in actual fascism :lol:

it almost leaves one to wonder just how perverted history would become under Progressivism, with a destroyed society as prescribed by alinsky's rules for radicals, hillary's theft would have had us well on our way to 1984.

• Like 1

I was wondering this morning why society has a sort of miserable quality about it, we are all slaved to some treadmill some hopeless endless slavery ... where did it all start.   Well there are several answers to that, but one is the money.

Money is the foundation for the society and the banks control it, in a dirty way.   They have taken control of our entire society by enslaving us to their little game of money control.

Hitler, one of the things he did inter-war (between WW1 and WW2), is cut out the banks.

He instructed the German state to give loans directly from the Government to small business ventures, during a time of great poverty - which was inflicted upon the Germans after WW1 as punishment by the allies.

Anyway, these small loans totally bypassed the usury system, and within 10 years there was an "economic miracle" in Germany, Germany could breathe and grow, and from being a punished country that just lost a great war, it bounced back and became incredibly powerful in a short time.   Powerful enough to fight a second world war.   It's incredible.

Anyway, so maybe Hitler was right about that, and about some other things.

Perhaps WW2 was fought only to protect a banking system, that today is sucking the life out of all of mankind.

But ... as is normal here on earth, people always fight against the things that would help them, so blind and confused we seem to be.

And yeah, many brave men fought and died with the belief in protecting the good, and you have to bear witness to their sacrifice.

Jesus, this world is confusing.

11 hours ago, rideforever said:

Jesus, this world is confusing.

its perhaps a bit less so when you understand banksterism - once the romans discovered that you cant maintain an empire in perpetuity, there's better ways to take over the world...the wealthiest merchants of several eras wind up with a spot at the table - its best to own the world in title and deed, and have everyone rent their land and their currency from you, and be completely subservient to your whims in gov corp academia etc all owned areas.

this is also a good one

the Rockefellers & Cargegies made sure that children's textbooks dont highlight the atrocities like the acts of 1871 or the federal reserve act, but praise them instead. 

they do the same thing with glowbull warming indoctrination

Edited by joeblast

Yes but ... agree totally.

But ... perhaps mankind is simply not conscious enough and the best situation is an honest monarchy.   I don't feel mankind can actually be free.  Ready to be proven wrong, but in the ladder of consciousness evolution ... there is this shit bit where you are leaving the subconscious animals but not yet arrived at the conscious being, and it's all messed up and painful.   Often people end up waking up in the middle of an operation, and being truly terrified, and sometimes getting destroyed.

And ... maybe that's what we are.

People keep trying to wake everyone up and screaming blue murder but it doesn't seem to work.

There seems to be no improvement here, this is a bottleneck on the ladder where you have to really really want it to pass through.

Either that or you play dead (unconscious) for 80 years and at least don't get destroyed (a popular choice).

I was watching a Hitler documentary this morning ... well I can't see any answers in his ideas.

But then again, all this opinionating is on the basis of materialism.

Stepping outside and you are in a different dimension.

The material dimension is not saveable.

Aha, I think I have arrived at an answer.

I think mankind will do just fine - without central banks and their tentacles perverting just about every last institution!

2 minutes ago, joeblast said:

I think mankind will do just fine - without central banks and their tentacles perverting just about every last institution!

You completely disrespect the thousands that died invading Normandy with your libertarian nonsense! Don't you have anything respectful to say? 

18 hours ago, ralis said:

You completely disrespect the thousands that died invading Normandy with your libertarian nonsense! Don't you have anything respectful to say? 

my gramps was there, bub  (well actually no, gramps was on the front lines in france for quite a while before d-day...close enough :P the only stories I ever got out of him were of that feather bed he obtained and dragged across france and slept in, many a night it having saved his ass where he'd wake up to dead comrades.  and the time they took over that french chateau that the germans has seized - pop was a staff sarge and his booty from that endeavor was ~1:6 scale wooden replicas of the german panzer and american I think m4a1.   things like that, my s.o.b. uncle is trying to make sure they're off somewhere they can disappear along with a lot of other trinkets like the nazi knife, while mom's been advocating to have them put in a museum.   they stayed a little while in that chateau, because there was a nice wine cellar in the basement...)

it doesnt change the fact that all wars are bankster wars

it doesnt change the fact that the Rockefellers propagandized you otherwise

5cadc5e5bbf83889a19f034da27810fcd7de0347

Edited by joeblast

six of the most dangerous words in combination in English, in my opinion.

federal reserve bank

military industrial complex

eisenhower warned us of the MIC at his exodus from power...

As to the influence of banks... consider that every promise rattled off by a politico, requires money to pull off... and who prints that money?

Two of the most profoundly impacting revolutions, again in my opinion, of the modern age of mankind. 

The attributed value of paper money. 

The concept of land ownership.

staggering implications in the daily quality of life.

Sign in to follow this