mwight

New Verdesi Video, Who has seen it?

Has anyone here seen the new verdesi video?

I would like to say it was very well produced and put together, however.

I watched it over and over, the part where the guy sets the bundle of straw on fire. Strategically it is set over a grate/drain in the side walk... he reaches down 1 inch from it, fumbles for a minute and then it bursts into flames. The camera angle and the bundle obscure you from seeing what is going on underneath.

I must admit I am a little skeptical.

Hey mwight,

The camera angle and view were not meant to prove or disprove anything to anyone. It was merely a personal collection of one of Davids students. She was gracious enough to edit and produce the video and offer it to those like minded.

Its nice to see that you thought it was well produced. Im sure she would appreciate your compliment (Shes actually very nice).

Do you mind me asking where you saw the video?

Peace,

Matt

Yes well I bought it. She did an awesome job on the video, and I didn't mean it like that. I thought it was an awesome video overall. It's just that particular clip raised some serious red flags for me.

Sifu Jiang perhaps is legit, the leaked turtle video was much more convincing.

The other guy with the pony tail, and bald head (I forget his name) I think he may have some chi power, but at least in the video I saw the placement of everything raised too many red flags for me to accept.

I have watched that clip very closely at high detail, I even did a frame by frame view zooming in.

imho it looks fake to me.

I was seriously considering not posting here, as any skepticism no matter how nicely put disqualifies you from future training with verdesi.

Where can we purchase this video and how much is it? I'm sure many of us would love to see it!

In kind regards,

Adam.

I think its available to students, and paying forum members.

I am neither now. I have instruction in a good neigong school enough to last 4-5 years. I will wait until I have reached the end of that to pursue other training.

I thought about reselling it, however I am not sure if that would set well with the school. If I had permission I might resell my copy for $30. However I am not sure they want these out in the public, so I wont resell it unless I first have permission to do so.

Edited by mwight

I dont think David would see it that way. Theres nothing wrong with skepticism. Shit man. The things these masters can do bends space and time. Everything we know and understand is built on those dimensions, you know? Its hard to accept it as possible.

Not believing it is ok too. There is a certain function for those who believe and those who dont. Either way its ok.

thats cool. I didn't intend this to be a bashing thread.

anywho peace.

I have instruction in a good neigong school enough to last 4-5 years.

I wonder what school you study with and what are your thoughts about the training and what you are getting out of it?

It's very cool to share, I think!

In kind regards,

Adam.

I wonder what school you study with and what are your thoughts about the training and what you are getting out of it?

It's very cool to share, I think!

In kind regards,

Adam.

Hi Adam,

I can't really go into detail I'm sorry. However I can say I have had experiences which most people couldn't even handle as a result of my training. It has become my reason for living, I want to break through to the other side.

"my training is super cool"

"what is it?"

"oh its super secret to"

i'm sure this will help people

David lies about reaching yin yang gong. Why wouldn't everything else be a lie? He's just obsessed with how he will suck his students financially dry...

Everything about his cult speaks for it.

"what is it?"

"oh its super secret to"

Yes don't mention it in the first place if it is secret. It is already saying too much. It's an ego thing though, that we all go through.

Admiration for being part of something secret and exclusive.

With control of that part of your ego you would realize this.

"what is it?"

"oh its super secret to"

I didn't say it was super cool, I referred to it as a "good" neigong school.

I don't really have a choice in the matter if I wish to continue on good terms with my teacher.

Edited by mwight

Yes don't mention it in the first place if it is secret. It is already saying too much. It's an ego thing though, that we all go through.

Admiration for being part of something secret and exclusive.

With control of that part of your ego you would realize this.

Chanwu,

I apologize if I came off as bragging. I didn't realize it would be interpreted like that, and it wasn't my intention.

I will say everything I have been taught is also available on wikipedia, and other teachings I have found scattered around in various books. Anyone who has seriously researched different schools and forms of meditation should be familiar with these things.

Other people on this same forum met my teacher in the same manner I did. We posted everywhere looking for him, and when we found him (or he found us) we asked him for information. So it really isn't exclusive or secret really.

He is a really awesome guy, and genuinely cares about his students, and he doesn't charge a dime. The only thing he asks is that we not discuss our training publicly and I have to respect that. He will teach anyone I believe if they want the teachings for good reasons and not just to show off or harm other people.

I guess however you were right I shouldn't have disclosed I was even in a neigong school, and again I apologize if I came off as bragging about it.

Edited by mwight