manitou

What blows your mind?

On 2-6-2019 at 5:43 AM, steve said:

What blows my mind is how easy it is for people to completely ignore the pain and suffering of others.

Denial and willful ignorance are profoundly powerful and pervasive in our culture.

Those people who are suffering, are suffering because they will never ignore the pain and suffering of others. And their request for the resources to come back into alignment with their true nature of being, is always met in likeness to their kind. 

There is nothing but goodness that awaits them. And thus, you aswell. If you relax into the true being of your true nature of who it is you really are. 

And then you will see, that nothing goes unanswered. Nothing is left unattended to. But then when people see death, they become blind, because their request is greater than all of the universe. And it is the request for a conscious alignment with their own Source of being. That is the only way they can come to terms with the love required to help them understand the greater nature of things. Always far and wide, and beyond all that we have ever known. And then, they can truely wake up, in the knowing of all of this goodness and thus they can see more clearly than ever before, how bless they truely are, always have been and always will be!

And there is no greater value than that. For truely, you always are. Always have been, and always will be. And as you relax into this moment, you allow to become the next moment so much more easily and enjoyably. Now THAT's a chair on wheels. 

You don't need to change the reason for your being. That is always already perfectly set up for you. And it is all around you. All you have to do, is allow this life to help you find it. By utilizing your emotional guidance system, to feel your way to all the true values you truely seek to find and in life, that can only be found, by virtue of reflecting resonance, FOR YOU ALREADY CONTAIN IT WITHIN, FURTHER MORE SO, YOU ARE ALREADY IT! Otherwise you could not even perceive it! So enjoy being who it is you truely are, evermore, so fully. And allow all of life, to support you in your evermore becoming. 

You can never get wrong, and you will never ever get it done. For you are eternal, and the joy is in the journey. Of being the evermore becoming, of all that is who it is and what it is you truely are, and will be allowing yourself to be the evermore becoming of it all. Ever so much more freely and enjoyably, and comfortably. As you just but re member, with all that you have always already truely been wanting to be, do or have, because you were already it. It is all of who you already are. Then what is there left, but to enjoy the evermore becoming of it all, ever so much more freely and enjoyably. 

On 6/4/2019 at 1:48 AM, Everything said:

Those people who are suffering, are suffering because they will never ignore the pain and suffering of others.

To assume that is the fundamental problem misses the mark.

Ignoring the pain of others only compounds the problem.

It solves nothing.

Edited by steve
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, steve said:

To assume that is the fundamental problem misses the mark.

Ignoring the pain of others only compounds the problem.

It solves nothing.

Yeah, so pay more attention to solution. That solves everything.

But most people think they are focused on the solution, while in reality, they are focused upon the problem. Only when you are sensitive to the way you feel, emotionally, can you ever really know, which one you are focused upon in any given moment in time.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

What blows my mind is how awareness illuminates everything the mind can grasp, and yet, we look for meaning and understanding in things that are illuminated, instead of that which does the illuminating :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dwai said:

What blows my mind is how awareness illuminates everything the mind can grasp, and yet, we look for meaning and understanding in things that are illuminated, instead of that which does the illuminating :) 

Wow, that is beautifully said.

What we truely want is to come back into alignment with the Source of All Creation.

And it is truely unconditional, eternal and infinite.

And there is nothing like it in all of creation.

It is our greater non-physical consciousness.

As we are all of the breath of that which is at the Source of all that which exists.

And we always feel good, as we come back into alignment with the all of who it is we truely are.

Physical and non-physical, co-harmonized as one total blended being.

As blessed creations of the true infinite Source of All of Creation.

Of Infinite intelligence, and eternal wisdom.

The never slumbering and the evermore awake.

• Like 3

This is of a personal nature, but my mind is blown today.

My brother and his wife were giving away an old chest of drawers.  As they were cleaning out the drawers, they came across one that had very old handmade valentine or birthday cards in it.  They were all made by either me or my brother, given to mom or dad when we were real young.  The drawer also had a letter written on a birthday card, from my father to me.  For whatever reason, he never gave it to me.

Quick background - my dad was an angry man who used a leather belt to disciple me.  We had a horrible relationship, but had a nice communication at time of his death.  He was one tough old LAPD cop.  This was apparently written shortly after I joined the PD in 1969, about 50 years ago.  But it was never sent.  :(  This is it -

Barb:  As I sit here in bed and review the past thinking of the times I've scolded you, spanked you and punished you,  I now know that during those periods I was unable to express my love for you, for at that age you'd reject it.  Many of times I've wanted to hold you in my arms and pour out my love.  I have never in my life given up on you and I have never been so proud as of late.

As we grow older in life, I feel that many things go unsaid, for sooner or later all of us must go.  Therefore I want to be sure to let you know that I've never done an act that I didn't think would be for your benefit - that's not to say I'm always right but only to say I wouldn't hurt you for the world.  No one will ever love you more than your mother or I.

What a beautiful feeling of....I don't know....verification?  I'm still astounded.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, manitou said:

This is of a personal nature, but my mind is blown today.

My brother and his wife were giving away an old chest of drawers.  As they were cleaning out the drawers, they came across one that had very old handmade valentine or birthday cards in it.  They were all made by either me or my brother, given to mom or dad when we were real young.  The drawer also had a letter written on a birthday card, from my father to me.  For whatever reason, he never gave it to me.

Quick background - my dad was an angry man who used a leather belt to disciple me.  We had a horrible relationship, but had a nice communication at time of his death.  He was one tough old LAPD cop.  This was apparently written shortly after I joined the PD in 1969, about 50 years ago.  But it was never sent.  :(  This is it -

Barb:  As I sit here in bed and review the past thinking of the times I've scolded you, spanked you and punished you,  I now know that during those periods I was unable to express my love for you, for at that age you'd reject it.  Many of times I've wanted to hold you in my arms and pour out my love.  I have never in my life given up on you and I have never been so proud as of late.

As we grow older in life, I feel that many things go unsaid, for sooner or later all of us must go.  Therefore I want to be sure to let you know that I've never done an act that I didn't think would be for your benefit - that's not to say I'm always right but only to say I wouldn't hurt you for the world.  No one will ever love you more than your mother or I.

What a beautiful feeling of....I don't know....verification?  I'm still astounded.

That just blew my mind as well, I can't imagine how it must feel for you.

What a blessing!

Thank you for sharing that.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, steve said:

That just blew my mind as well, I can't imagine how it must feel for you.

What a blessing!

Thank you for sharing that.

Yes, an incredible gift.

• Like 3

We talk about Creative Intelligence and 

Intelligent  Design

But we cannot come to approach Emotive Design 

Or the idea that Emotion in its highest levels my be far beyond Mind or at least any resemblance to such a claustrophobic word.

In the rush to clarity and a rebuke to the female it has been cut out of our nature to allow the incredible heights of Compassion and ever enduring Patience and Love to be wed within the pervading essence of Divine Awareness AS Emotion.

Yet - In Abiding Awareness - Non-Object Awareness - No Self - and Awareness near to this and on High

Intellect and Mind are not words that surface - they have no fingers in this.

But Emotion Ungrasped Awareness - Pure Golden Light seems so clear and without reason - Unborn - Innocent and All Encompassing.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, Spotless said:

Or the idea that Emotion in its highest levels my be far beyond Mind or at least any resemblance to such a claustrophobic word.

Beautiful post, Spotless.  Both you and Everything seem to be able to express the formless very well.

That's an interesting statement, that emotion in its highest levels may be far beyond Mind.  At the times of extreme Awareness, when one knows in their heart who they really are, that we are truly the Divine, - the emotion that comes with this awareness is something like pure bliss.  The heart embraces love of all, and the warmth...oh, the warmth.

• Like 3

Nice observation, spotless. 

To build on the mystery of emotions, how about personal connections and interactions... those really interest me. 

The level of emotional, energetic complexities that happen from one person to another... how one person can elicit a casual response, and the next person can cause a flurry of intense reactions.

This past week I spent a few days in relative seclusion... reading and meditating mostly. Even after 2 or 3 days, it becomes apparent just how important the human connection is. 

• Like 4

It is also politically correct and in many long standing ways to assume Emotion as unstable, questionable and fickle.

And it has been held over women like a club and determined the masculinity of men.

God is never referred to as High Emotional Essence - humanity always refrains to Intelligence.

Love is used - but not in any reference to emotion but more of endearing commitment and compassion and patience - (Emotion in the highest sense of those words).

Unattached - Un-aimed - Spontaneous for an Eternity.

Limitless Goodwill - Grace

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spotless said:

Love is used - but not in any reference to emotion but more of endearing commitment and compassion and patience - (Emotion in the highest sense of those words).

You are describing something like agape love.  I think our capacity for this type of love is sometimes born spontaneously - but maybe more often as the result of a practice over many years.

I'm observing this new twist in the conversation here with interest and curiosity. 

And as I sit with some of the words presented little bubbles arise - thought and remembrance.

God with a big "g" appears much more emotive in the old testament - wrathful and jealous and given to genocide on occasion. 

In the new testament we're presented with "God is love." The higher variety of love said to be non-dependent on whether we please him or not (although, I may be able to come up with a few arguments against this claim which are really neither here nor there in regards to the topic).

As with so much, there seem to be "higher" emotions and "obstructive" emotions, and this is where the concepts can get messy and the water muddied.

And all seem dependent upon the "connectedness" one has with their own nature. 

Mind with a big "m" is anything but claustrophobic in my experience and understanding.

For now, I'm giving the masculine/ feminine stuff presented some space. Perhaps I'll return to it later, as I do find it interesting. 

• Like 1

Your emotions are simply nothing more than an accurate indication, of your degree of alignment with who it is you truely are or degree of misalignment with who it is you truely are.

You need this emotion, otherwise, you can't find your way back home to who it is you truely are. Because you are here taking thought beyond that which it has ever been before.

So don't be hard on yourself, just enjoy the accuracy of your emotions, and let them be your guide, as that's what they are there for. Guiding you, towards the path of lesser resistance.

So if you feel bad, you wanna feel good. Then simply focus on feeling good/better/relief. And you come back into alignment with your greater total all that it is who you have become. The total you. And then life is simply so much more enjoyable. As you come back into the truth of all reality, and you understand everything so much more fully. And you have such a more clear understanding of everything. And you are so much more allowing your true inter connectivity of your true nature and you have acces to so much more intelligence and knowingness and clarity and wisdom and joy and freedom and love and appreciation.

And as you focus on those things that truely feel good, which is a word at first. Feel good. That is the path of least resistance. And with consistency of attention, and awareness this easy small effortless energy is allowed to expand due to law of momentum of energy which is the reason for its expansion, caused by consistency of placing attention and awareness back on the word. Feeling good.

Then this word will inspire you ideas thoughts memories that feel good, , due to momentum of energy due to consistency of placing your awareness back on the word "feeling good" which causes the energy of that word to expand into further realisation and becoming for you, first within, and then without. And then it expands. Into a real feeling. And with consistency of emotional energy motional alignment, with your true nature, this creates energy expansion outward into your physical life experience, of things that feel good.

it really is that simple.

And on and on it goes to infinity. However far you wanna take it, all the way to perceiving your world through the eyes of the Source of All Creation. And then you can be do or have anything you want. Simply because it feels good/better. Just like rapturous extacy is an energy motional relief from bliss.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2