manitou

What blows your mind?

What blows my mind, metaphysically, is how objects retain their shape.  I mean, it all boils down to atoms.  Atoms in the chair, in the air, in the distance, everywhere.  How do the atoms know to behave in the shape of a chair?   Does the chair have consciousness of its chair-ness?  Or is the original idea of the maker of the chair still surrounding it?  The Intelligence Which Underlies Everything is one smart puppy.  

• Like 3

I’ve been watching “Chernobyl” on HBO and have become fascinated with radiation energy. It’s an invisible force, we can’t feel or see it... yet it blasts through everything, corrupts our cells and dna, even makes electronics malfunction. What a mysterious power, and how crazy are we, humans, to have harnessed such a force. 

• Like 3

What blows my mind is how easy it is for people to completely ignore the pain and suffering of others.

Denial and willful ignorance are profoundly powerful and pervasive in our culture.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My mind has been gone with the wind for quite some time now. Yet I remain unfailingly awestruck at the miracle of this universe on display upon the opening of my eyes.

• Like 3

It's deeply intriguing... that no matter how many apples I eat... they all transform into human within this body.  I never become apple.

And yet, though I'm human through and through and all that I consume transforms into human, no matter if it is vegetable animal or insect... no where in this body do i find a human element.

Within this body are all the same elements as in the stars, moons, planets, nebulas... and yet within this body, they form human and in the fields they form wheat and gophers and spiders...

Morphic Fields might interest you as a topic manitou.  The underlying field of energy, the frequency so to speak that determines how species grow is the idea behind it.

Fascinating stuff... mostly unanswerable to me... explorable but not readily answerable...

and I find I prefer it that way.

Answers are rigid, fixed and ultimately boring things these days.  Closed things that deaden curiosity.

Living, open ended questions are fluid, vital flowing interesting explorative processes that spawn creativity and curiosity.

Questions are as life, whereas answers... pfft.  They are small and lack gravity for me.

live the questions and to hell with the answers... i'll follow my curiosity past every answer clothed in small human ideas and words.

if I have one answer, it is silence

and in this silence i have been shaken by a thunder

altered

which only birthed another world of questions.

:wub:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

In my case, what blows my mind is my mind. It is f... crazy this thing!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, King Jade said:

The apparent absolute meaninglessness :lol:

OMG that's perfect.  :lol:

14 hours ago, silent thunder said:

It's deeply intriguing... that no matter how many apples I eat... they all transform into human within this body.  I never become apple.

And yet, though I'm human through and through and all that I consume transforms into human, no matter if it is vegetable animal or insect... no where in this body do i find a human element.

Within this body are all the same elements as in the stars, moons, planets, nebulas... and yet within this body, they form human and in the fields they form wheat and gophers and spiders...

Morphic Fields might interest you as a topic manitou.  The underlying field of energy, the frequency so to speak that determines how species grow is the idea behind it.

Fascinating stuff... mostly unanswerable to me... explorable but not readily answerable...

and I find I prefer it that way.

Answers are rigid, fixed and ultimately boring things these days.  Closed things that deaden curiosity.

Living, open ended questions are fluid, vital flowing interesting explorative processes that spawn creativity and curiosity.

Questions are as life, whereas answers... pfft.  They are small and lack gravity for me.

live the questions and to hell with the answers... i'll follow my curiosity past every answer clothed in small human ideas and words.

if I have one answer, it is silence

and in this silence i have been shaken by a thunder

altered

which only birthed another world of questions.

:wub:

And spoken by a humble possessor of the Beginner mind.  It's like you've returned to your true self.

I don't know if I'll read about morphic fields or not.  Maybe it's just a little more delicious when it's mystery.

Edited by manitou

Existance has always been a dream we're having. That doesn't make it any less real.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 4

How all paths are eternal expressions of the same moment and space. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

On 2-6-2019 at 2:54 AM, Fa Xin said:

I’ve been watching “Chernobyl” on HBO and have become fascinated with radiation energy. It’s an invisible force, we can’t feel or see it... yet it blasts through everything, corrupts our cells and dna, even makes electronics malfunction. What a mysterious power, and how crazy are we, humans, to have harnessed such a force. 

Guys I don't think I want my mind to be blown away. :huh:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Jade said:

The apparent absolute meaninglessness :lol:

I knew it! You are a robot! Hah! I got you now King Jade! I'm reporting you to the authoritaaay.

Reveal your maker. I command you! As an authentic human being. I command thee, to reveal thy factory! 

On 2-6-2019 at 2:01 AM, manitou said:

What blows my mind, metaphysically, is how objects retain their shape.  I mean, it all boils down to atoms.  Atoms in the chair, in the air, in the distance, everywhere.  How do the atoms know to behave in the shape of a chair?   Does the chair have consciousness of its chair-ness?  Or is the original idea of the maker of the chair still surrounding it?  The Intelligence Which Underlies Everything is one smart puppy.  

No! THE NEW NOW IDEA, THE FURTHEST MOST EXPANDED VERSION OF THE HERE AND NEW NOW IDEA that Source has about that chair. 

Even the original idea was far greater than anything any human can ever fathom. And then... Imagine the greater becoming of that. 

And then what you are trying to do, is like going back to old ideas of humans as if our human ideas of that chair right now isn't already limitting enough! You wanna go back to an older time where the human idea of a chair was even more limitted? 

The Source isn't back in time. It is always here and now. And you can feel your minds alignment with this greater knowing. On any subject in existance, whatsoever. You can FEEL the alignment or mislignment of your thought in relationship to the perspective that your Source has about it always in this right here and now moment in time. 

So don't blow your mind. Allow it to simply comfortably expand, along the path of least resistance. Which is... The path of lesser resistance. Which is, a thought that feels better. 

So support. Chair. Worthiness. Relaxation. Letting go. Allowing. Journey. Travel. Consciousness. Etc. You have to feel your way. 

For example, you think... A chair is to sit upon it... Feels... Boring... So you want it to be more fun, don't you? Because your soul is having fun with the chair, otherwise your thought woulden't feel boring. 

So now you think ok what a chair a dance? Well... Too competitive? To limitting? Not enough chairs to sit upon? Not enough freedom? 

How does using a chair to break your window feel like? Too violent? 

So free peaceful chair. 

How about a chair on wheels? 

And so you feel your way like a hot and cold game to the perspective of your own Source. 

And when you are there, arrived, believed me, it wont be just another same place. Your mind will be blown from all the fun you're having. 

And then you will say. I am worthy! I got Source. Source has my back! Source is my chair! Weeeeeee! 

Be free to let go and allow yourself to be who it is you really are. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

At 54, few things blow my mind. 

Hate to say it but over the top kindness

tends to do it more then destruction. 

• Like 4

The people we choose to run our country blow my mind. I’m a few years past 54 and still can’t wrap my head around that one...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Everything said:

Guys I don't think I want my mind to be blown away. :huh:

Everything´s stance may be more compatible with a functional life, but I´d like to like to live in a state of near perpetual wow.  Admittedly, I´ve got a long way to go.  At present I´m only gobsmacked by the most obvious of miracles -- double rainbows, a really good eggs benedict, the human ear.  As I exercise my wow muscle, I hope to get that mindblown feeling in response to smaller stimuli.  The world is wondrous aplenty; it´s my abilty to perceive wonder that could use some shoring up.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Everything´s stance may be more compatible with a functional life, but I´d like to like to live in a state of near perpetual wow.  Admittedly, I´ve got a long way to go.  At present I´m only gobsmacked by the most obvious of miracles -- double rainbows, a really good eggs benedict, the human ear.  As I exercise my wow muscle, I hope to get that mindblown feeling in response to smaller stimuli.  The world is wondrous aplenty; it´s my abilty to perceive wonder that could use some shoring up.

Ofcourse, every moment is a miracle, good things are happening all of the time. The colors of life are brilliant and the variety is plenty. 

And you are well on your way to your ability of lining up with your allowed conscious realisation of it.

Have you ever flown on top of the clouds, and met up with a perfect ice crystal, reflecting the true nature of the sun and all the stars in the universe?... 

Life has always been wonderful and we are so worthy and blessed.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, steve said:

The people we choose to run our country blow my mind. I’m a few years past 54 and still can’t wrap my head around that one...

You don't have to understand the reason. The atoms are weighed, all of them, for the perfection of that which you call your life experience. You are here to enjoy the result of all of that, evermore. The greatest freedom you can have, is the freedom from judgement. Unconditional love, to all. Because only through love, can you truely understand the reason for anything, not by gathering all resources. But by tapping into to your very own infinite Source of your very own infinite beingness, that you always have acces to from within. And then your life will be allowed to naturally and effortlessly be the evermore becoming of all the reasons that have ever been for everything and anything that has ever existed or will exist evermore. Your life will be allowed to be your evermore becoming of it all. Always here and now. Where all of creation always has been and always will be. 

You never signed up, to lift the weights you were not ment to carry. Rather be free, to be who it is you really are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1