Posted (edited)

This thread is for public offering of for sale Videos of some of the levels of Tien Shan Chi Kung, as well as some bits and pieces of Tien Shan, which I am calling Black Dragon Chi Kung.

Tien Shan Nei Kung, a vanishingly rare prehistoric system of true nei kung for cultivating super health, longevity, chi power, and spiritual growth.  This video shows the beginning level of a vast system which contains thousands of techniques, has interminable depth, and takes decades to learn.  It can take you all the way to the mountain top.

The beginning levels of Tien Shan are excellent for healing. getting rid of sick energy, cultivating healthy energy, and balancing your energy.  It has a genius level of focus on being fast and efficient, no time is wasted on useless or low power methods.

This is the type of chi kung described in the book "A Lineage of Dragons" and is the cultivation practice that Master Fook Yueng, who was Bruce Lee's uncle and main kung fu teacher, used for himself to become one of the more powerful and advanced chi kung masters in the world.

This is the true beginning level of Tien Shan Chi Kung as taught to Steve Gray by Fook Yueng.  It contains hundreds of techniques that the astute practitioner will be able to perceive and practice.  The video has a voice over explaining how the movements should be done properly.  To succeed in this type of cultivation the student must turn the sound off after one or two times and have it on very rarely if at all after that.  You should strive to close your eyes more and more until you can do the whole thing without watching.  Students who wish to come here to practice must first memorize this form so that they can do it with eyes closed.

This type of chi kung is very different than most, which are bits of systems which some teachers have watered down to make easy to learn, this is a practice that has withstood the test of thousands of years and is specifically for producing super men and women, as described in the video at the end of this post.

The DVD is thirty minutes long, I would like to see suggestions for a good price for this - thanks.

This is the video which describes the goals and results of Real nei kung:

I'll be continuing to edit this as I update the description.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 7

Posted (edited)
Announcing my first qigong video available to the public. Tien Shan Chi Kung of Master Fook Yueng, who was Bruce Lee's uncle and main teacher. He was also one of the more powerful chi kung masters in the world. This is the kind of nei kung described in the book "A Lineage of Dragons". This is the beginning level of Tien Shan Chi Kung.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 5

Good to see you get a first video out !

Dragonspeed to you :)

• Like 2

Thank you

3 hours ago, joeblast said:

good energy...strong on 3rd eye,

Really?  Is that something you felt from the preview, or did you try the form out?  I ask because that beginning level is supposed to have little in the way of charging the third eye - or in other words - ya ain't seen nothin' yet - as far as third eye goes, those will be in higher levels, starting with Level 2 ... little by little makes it safer, yes?

3 hours ago, joeblast said:

and wings :ph34r:

Could be  -   it all depends on how you look at it I guess :ph34r:    Wings - ya ain't seen nothin' yet.

14 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Thank you

Really?  Is that something you felt from the preview, or did you try the form out?  I ask because that beginning level is supposed to have little in the way of charging the third eye - or in other words - ya ain't seen nothin' yet - as far as third eye goes, those will be in higher levels, starting with Level 2 ... little by little makes it safer, yes?

Could be  -   it all depends on how you look at it I guess :ph34r:    Wings - ya ain't seen nothin' yet.

copycat ninja abilities are of the essence of shaman :ph34r:  just a grokkin'  B)

• Like 1

I thought the trailer was great..... catchy music, quick succession of impressive looking movements, and looks spiritual and powerful.  It looks like a spiritual dance actually, nothing like a usual boring Qigong video, much more flowing. Great job on the trailer, can't think of making it any better. Watching it with headset on I entered a sort of trance watching it lol.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This is a brief exercise video that is to be done sitting in a chair. Ideal for busy office workers or people who may lack mobility. Unlike some other types of sitting chi kung videos, which show wimpy standing exercises done sitting, these exercises are part of the chi kung from the vast Tien Shan Nei Kung system which is more specifically for warriors and cultivators.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

This office chair Qigong has to be the most energizing and least boring chair workout I have ever seen. Try this for 9 minutes after spending an hour or so seated typing on the computer, you'll be like the Duracell bunny. Thanks for putting it together Steve, the end result is great and the commentary was solid. Only costs 4 bucks too. I'd recommend this to other Dao Bums, it's a definitely a fun and exciting way to take pauses off from your computer.

• Like 1

It seems great! But do it only when your boss is not around