14 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Thank you

Really?  Is that something you felt from the preview, or did you try the form out?  I ask because that beginning level is supposed to have little in the way of charging the third eye - or in other words - ya ain't seen nothin' yet - as far as third eye goes, those will be in higher levels, starting with Level 2 ... little by little makes it safer, yes?

Could be  -   it all depends on how you look at it I guess :ph34r:    Wings - ya ain't seen nothin' yet.

copycat ninja abilities are of the essence of shaman :ph34r:  just a grokkin'  B)

• Like 1

I thought the trailer was great..... catchy music, quick succession of impressive looking movements, and looks spiritual and powerful.  It looks like a spiritual dance actually, nothing like a usual boring Qigong video, much more flowing. Great job on the trailer, can't think of making it any better. Watching it with headset on I entered a sort of trance watching it lol.

• Like 1

This office chair Qigong has to be the most energizing and least boring chair workout I have ever seen. Try this for 9 minutes after spending an hour or so seated typing on the computer, you'll be like the Duracell bunny. Thanks for putting it together Steve, the end result is great and the commentary was solid. Only costs 4 bucks too. I'd recommend this to other Dao Bums, it's a definitely a fun and exciting way to take pauses off from your computer.

• Like 1