Starjumper

Black Dragon Chi Kung - high energy spiritual qigong

Posted (edited)

High energy method for opening and energizing your crown point chakra and your head aura.  A high energy Taoist method from Tien Shan Nei Kung.   The purpose of this video is to provide an example of high energy spiritual chi kung for you to practice at home.  

Doing this requires you to build up shoulder strength so in the beginning you may want to run it at double speed, you can also put your arms down for a few seconds and then resume the exercise.  Keep your eyes closed most of the time while doing this, focus inwardly.  It is less than ten minutes so hopefully not too difficult.  Keep checking your shoulders to make sure your shoulders are down as far as possible and relaxed as much as possible.

This can be done standing or sitting.  You can do it in a bed or in a chair, you can do it in the air, you can do it anywhere.  Ideal for armchair enthusiasts and couch potatoes, because you can do it in your armchair or on your couch while eating potatoes.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)

This is to work on the warning that should go in the description the video, which starts as mentioned earlier.

Warning - High energy spiritual meditations can make people very emotional, so before beginning warn your friends and family that you may become very angry or lovey any instant.

This exercise can cause back of head aches and neck aches.  The best thing to help with that is to focus on holding your head very high, like the head top is hanging from a string, as well as neck self massage.  The worst posture, which will cause headaches, is the ever popular computer vulture neck posture,  followed closely by the cell phone crane neck posture.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

This is another one which is one of the thousands of techniques contained in Tien Shan Chi Kung

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

OK, maybe I'm sharing too much here.  This is a high energy crown point technique but it also requires a lot of strength to do it, as do all truly high energy methods.  If you do a little bit every day you will be surprised at how fast your strength builds up.  

Lets consider it a contest, if you would like to see how long you can do this for and let us know here how many minutes/seconds you could do it for that would be great.  Then later you can see how fast it increases.  I made this same video yesterday but lost it so this is the second time in two days, and my shoulders were a bit sore to start with.  The Horse Stance or the Wu Wei postures at the end can be held for much longer if you wish, note that the Wuwei posture is not the same as the standard one.  <_<

Edited by Starjumper

24 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Modern New Age Discovery!  Don't wait, blow the top of your head off now!

Repeat as needed until fuses are blown

Are you trying to turn people away from it by saying this?

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

No, it was an attempt at humor, very stale now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago,  Starjumper said: 

Modern New Age Discovery!  Don't wait, blow the top of your head off now!

Repeat as needed until fuses are blown

Lets backtrack here for a microsecond or two, in fact blowing the top of your head off and blowing fuses are a slight exaggeration or tough guy way of describing exactly the results* being strived for with these exercises.  We just don't want to tell all the claimed spiritual seekers that they have to get cwazy before they can get sane, do we?  Some call it going through hell in order to get to heaven.  Others call it entering the dark cave of fear and coming out the other side, alive, and a leader.

So I'm all ears, how would you all describe the *results mentioned above in a kinder gentler marketing kind of way???  I'm confident that there are some masters of klever phraseology out there.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

Lets backtrack here for a microsecond or two, in fact blowing the top of your head off and blowing fuses are a slight exaggeration or tough guy way of describing exactly the results* being strived for with these exercises.  We just don't want to tell all the claimed spiritual seekers that they have to get cwazy before they can get sane, do we?  Some call it going through hell in order to get to heaven.  Others call it entering the dark cave of fear and coming out the other side, alive, and a leader.

So I'm all ears, how would you all describe the *results mentioned above in a kinder gentler marketing kind of way???  I'm confident that there are some masters of klever phraseology out there.

Spiritual and energy transitions certainly have their moments, eh! Generally speaking I believe that we have learned to relax with it.  Be well.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, moment said:

Spiritual and energy transitions certainly have their moments, eh! Generally speaking I believe that we have learned to relax with it.  Be well.

Thank you.  Yes, learning to relax with it, which looks similar to practicing restraint to me, is one of the bigger lessons an adept needs to practice (or fail at), which is one reason they 'go to town' and raise hell

I guess one reason I was 'telling it like it is' in the warning by making it seem more dangerous was to make it look more powerful, to let seekers know it hasn't been sanitized and wimpified for the weaklings; but there's so much spiritual bullshit everywhere most will assume it's just more bullshit, right?

I remade the second video so it would look more professional, partly by wearing a more proper kung fu costume.  Part of my lineage is the Beggar Clan, so like any good ninja we like to wear grubby costumes sometimes, that's my excuse.

This series of videos is part of an experiment, to see if humans are ready, to see if these things catch on or if they are rejected by people who just say they want spiritual growth and powers but they don't really want to do any real work for it.  Also, I wonder, now that they will seeing it, how long it will take the money grubbers to start copying and selling this kind of stuff, but watered down of course.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

A little later, when they are more ready I'll put a bunch of tags on those videos so the are found by search engines, that's when the experiment starts.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

A little later, when they are more ready I'll put a bunch of tags on those videos so the are found by search engines, that's when the experiment starts.

BTW, have you been able to make a coffee cup tap out yet. :ph34r:

Edited by moment

1 hour ago, moment said:

BTW, have you been able to make a coffee cup tap out yet. :ph34r:

No, the coffee won, I'm tapping out.  I started switching over to hot chocolate, it's way better.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I got this question in a message but want to share the answer in this thread.

Thank you for posting the intro videos to the Black Dragon exercises. I am wanting to try them. If it is possible from the 3 videos you've posted via YouTube? Are the 3 sections you posted the complete first level? Is there any rule on how to breathe etc. Will these exercises only work the head region energetically or will all 3 main reservoirs be worked? I apologize for all the questions.  I've been hoping to see and try your system for a while but havent been able to travel so am stoked to see you have put these up.

A person can do any and all of the Black Dragon Chi Kung videos on Utube, just breath normally, do not visualize anything, just feel (standard zhan zhwang instructions).  These exercises are only for head energy, they do not work the three reservoirs, but may drain your lower ones. These are all top level techniques from Tien Shan Nei Kung, the video that I am offering for sale of Tien Shan Chi kung is the beginning level.  Ideally a person would spend many years building up high levels of chi power, strength, vitality, jing, chi, and shen before doing those advanced practices.  It is said that the true systems of nei kung contain ten thousand techniques, and if we envisioned that kind of scale then the three Black Dragon techniques would have numbers like 9400, 9800, 9950, etc on the Tien Shan Nei Kung scale.

It really is best if you start by doing the beginning level of Tien Shan, it will make doing the head stuff much safer and faster if they are done together, Black Dragon + Tien Shan.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Thank you for sharing your practices with us, Starjumper.

I can see why the chi kung 3 video would work the arms quite well!

And wow what a great practice space you have! I can even feel the energy from the altar behind you. :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well I like to share.  All the videos will work a erson's shoulders, I was curious to know if anyone took the challenge but no one says.

It's interesting that you can feel energy from the altar there.  I wonder, can you tell it's coming from the altar and not from me?  If it's coming from the altar there are a couple of possibilities there, one is the picture of Mr. Yueng over on the left and there's the little lotus light in the center.  The light is a sort of graduation gift that I got from Sai Baba via one of his closest disciples.  Can you tell which is the source of the energy you're feeling.  I'll make a couple more of these free videos and then go on to other things.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well I like to share.  All the videos will work a erson's shoulders, I was curious to know if anyone took the challenge but no one says.

It's interesting that you can feel energy from the altar there.  I wonder, can you tell it's coming from the altar and not from me?  If it's coming from the altar there are a couple of possibilities there, one is the picture of Mr. Yueng over on the left and there's the little lotus light in the center.  The light is a sort of graduation gift that I got from Sai Baba via one of his closest disciples.  Can you tell which is the source of the energy you're feeling.  I'll make a couple more of these free videos and then go on to other things.

I feel the energy from the altar and not you, but I do feel the energy that comes from there is linked with you. Almost like .:: all of the practices you do in that room leave their traces there. That, plus the pictures and whatever connections you’ve made with those items are very strong. So maybe, in effect I was feeling you too. 

Many times, when visiting people’s houses, the strongest location energy wise for me is where they display family pictures. The people in them, the connections and love they represent. 

Thank you for sharing :)

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 1