Sign in to follow this  
DreamBliss

Is the earth hollow?

It had to happen eventually - so lets get it over with  ...

1541789697177-DonutEarth.jpeg

Apparently, Some People Believe the Earth Is Shaped Like a Donut

Now this has caused some to question how gravity would work ..... not to worry. the genius that argues this has some hard science under his belt .... take this ( typical of that mob) example :

"  “Imagine a donut. Imagine a jam donut. Gravity acts towards the jam.”

:D 

13 hours ago, Nungali said:

It had to happen eventually - so lets get it over with  ...

1541789697177-DonutEarth.jpeg

Apparently, Some People Believe the Earth Is Shaped Like a Donut

Now this has caused some to question how gravity would work ..... not to worry. the genius that argues this has some hard science under his belt .... take this ( typical of that mob) example :

"  “Imagine a donut. Imagine a jam donut. Gravity acts towards the jam.”

:D 

That's funny!  Topologically speaking, that is pretty much exactly what hollow earth would indicate - for when we're speaking of topology, holes are really the only thing that change it froma continuity standpoint - so whether we're talking about a straight up torus shape or the "hollow earth" shape they are topologically the same.  :D

Nungali...

First click where you want to start typing, then move your pointer to the space below. It doesn't have to be exactly one line. Just as far below the area where you are typing as you can drag it quickly. Right now I have the cursor right at the bottom of the textbox. I don't have to keep moving it as I type. That would be cumbersome and compel me to gnaw on my laptop screen. I just got into the habit of moving the pointer and clicking if I want to edit something or work somewhere else, then I move it down again and start typing. It should type where you clicked, where the flashing cursor is, so the location of the pointer does not matter.

Everyone Else...

Well I already created a bit of a stink, raising your ire, with my statement that the earth is hollow and slightly flattened at the poles. I will now add something else that many of you will not like or agree with... Gravity does not exist. I may explain myself later, after the inevitable tidal wave of responses.

On 20/06/2019 at 12:48 PM, DreamBliss said:

Nungali...

First click where you want to start typing, then move your pointer to the space below. It doesn't have to be exactly one line. Just as far below the area where you are typing as you can drag it quickly. Right now I have the cursor right at the bottom of the textbox. I don't have to keep moving it as I type. That would be cumbersome and compel me to gnaw on my laptop screen. I just got into the habit of moving the pointer and clicking if I want to edit something or work somewhere else, then I move it down again and start typing. It should type where you clicked, where the flashing cursor is, so the location of the pointer does not matter.

Everyone Else...

Well I already created a bit of a stink, raising your ire, with my statement that the earth is hollow and slightly flattened at the poles. I will now add something else that many of you will not like or agree with... Gravity does not exist. I may explain myself later, after the inevitable tidal wave of responses.

Oh no .... you are right abut that one - gravity does not exist  .

La la laaa laaar

The earth is flat and hollow riding on the back of a turtle swimming thru empty space on the tip of my fingernail that has no gravity but everything is the same, nothing is different, nothing changes.

When I lay on my back the earth is flat. When I fly through the air there is no longer gravity. When I step inside a cave the earth is hollow. When I spin around the earth is round.

All is true and false, small and large, round and flat, real and fake at the same time Oh the marvels of the human mind. 

• Thanks 1

Of course the Earth is hollow. If you dig down 65,535 feet (which is, coincidentally, the maximum unsigned integer size in a 16 bit system) you will reach a vast void where the Langoliers rest when they are not working.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this