Sign in to follow this  
DreamBliss

Is the earth hollow?

On 5/28/2019 at 5:06 PM, Nungali said:

( Dig the sound track too :)  )

I love the way at :56, the dolphin takes the large loop, rips a more solid smaller diameter one off of it, and then the remaining arc just twists itself up into nothing.   That was fkn COOL!!!

I used to love kayaking in lake champlain and watching the vortices that form from paddling the water.  The good ones look like those wormhole diagrams :D

I've always been interested in the physical nature of happenings, I remember tipping a concrete flower pot off the deck at gram's when I was like 5 because I was checking out where its point of balance was.  I didnt have a good answer for what the hell did you do that for, at the time :lol: 

lol deleted...its sill in my inbox, and nothing ever really gets deleted off the internet anyway :D  angry angry...like the dude's master in man of tai chi said...."you need to meditate more"....but of course in the movie the kid didnt really understand why, and magically did at the end :lol:    "opening one's mind to possibilities" still has to include the possible, kiddo ;)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, DreamBliss said:

I am also intolerant of sheep-like, herd-like behavior in humans. I am dumbfounded how cops can be given an order, and they will go and follow it to the letter, even if it means killing innocent civilians. Soldiers are even worse, but this kind of behavior is literally drilled into them. I look back at how all these German soldiers never got together, asked themselves if they really wanted to follow Hitler, and then pulled off some sort of military coup. Shut the guy down before he opened the first concentration camp. I mean there were more German soldiers than Hitler and his closest followers. But instead they let one, presumably insane individual, control them.

It is good to abhor sheep like behaviour, but a big change comes when you see it in yourself.
Here in this paragraph you should be saying to yourself .... Germany, great culture so many intelligent scientists and artistic people came from there, and they chose Hitler ... maybe Hitler had some good things I don't know about.   Maybe the story of Hitler that we are told is not right.

Can you do that ?  Or will you just repeat the story of evil Hitler with no thought of your own ?

Perhaps you feel a little tension in your neck about something you were so sure about.

Likewise today it is a big fashion to undermine anyone and everyone, and every simple and sane idea.

But is it really sane to do so ?   Is everyone stupid, apart from the new Netflix generation ?
Or is that just arrogant and narcissistic ?

Do you have a reason for saying the Earth is hollow ?   A reason that comes from everyday life ?
For instance you could say that when I cut open pebbles on the beach they all have hollows inside.
... the only thing is, it's not true.

Or you could say that when I get a scoop of pistacchio ice-cream, and I cut into it with my spoon ... then I always notice it is hollow inside.
... except that it isn't.
You could say that scientists discovered sources of Light deep in the Earth surface ... except they didn't.

It is good to have an open mind, but it is better to have a mind that gets results because it works with reality.
It sees, it thinks, it acts, it succeeds.
That is the mind you want.

Kola Superdeed Borehole Wikipedia says 
"To scientists, one of the more fascinating findings to emerge from this well is that no transition from granite to basalt was found at the depth of about 7 km (4.3 mi), where the velocity of seismic waves has a discontinuity. Instead the change in the seismic wave velocity is caused by a metamorphic transition in the granite rock. "

What this tells me is that the layers of the Earth are not well understood and the seismic wave shadows described in the first video posted ... maybe come from as yet not know layering.

• Like 1

Thank you, everyone, for your posts

Nungali & rideforever

You have made a few excellent points concerning me and what I have said, thank you. I screwed up. I am withdrawing from this thread and will try to stay in a reader-only position from now on.

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DreamBliss said:

... I ... will try to stay in a reader-only position from now on.

Temporary is enough, now watch this:

and this:

7 hours ago, DreamBliss said:

Thank you, everyone, for your posts

Nungali & rideforever

You have made a few excellent points concerning me and what I have said, thank you. I screwed up. I am withdrawing from this thread and will try to stay in a reader-only position from now on.

No man, don't worry about it.   

It's been interesting.

Please don't withdraw from anything.

Keep going it's all good.

• Like 1

Alright, something else now.

How sad and stupid we are to all go hunting for the latest "science" about geology and bla bla bla bla

Is that really all we are capable of ... just repeating the f****ing brainwashing, with a puffed out chest so proud of ourselves.
Anyone have anything else to say ?

Anything independent ?
Jeez we are a stupid and vain species.

Imagine a species that was spiritualized and wise and the members lived for many hundreds of years, even longer, thousands.

Where would they live ?
On the unstable surface of the Earth, with the "English weather" always messing things up ?
Well maybe going inside could be good.

Who knows what they could do.

I am not sure Earth is a great candidate for interior design, but other planets certainly.

Perhaps such beings live in the energy bodies in a new reality, and only use the physical reality as a sort of anchoring point, so what they need is place that is very very very stable and unchanging for their anchors.

The theory that there is a UFO base in Antartica is credible enough, but someone would think someone else would have found it on goggle Earth by now.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Is the earth hollow?

Probably not in the way of Pelucidor but riddled with tunnels and enormous caverns.

I just saw the latest Godzilla King of the Monsters Movie and it struck me funny how timely with this thread.

Might want to check it out just for the sake of this topics correlation with it.

FYI Great Movie going to see it again today!  Big Screen must see!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

The theory that there is a UFO base in Antartica is credible enough, but someone would think someone else would have found it on goggle Earth by now.

except that since google was another pentagon corporation gone cia mad, anyplace sensitive already had provision for blotting out anything....unsavory

eric schmidt didnt run to north korea to retrieve a server after he resigned as goog ceo for nuttin - that resignation came the day after trump issued that executive order blocking the property rights of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Edited by joeblast

I will come in briefly to say that, as I recall, a user on YouTube found something on Google Earth, then came back later to see that what he had found had been removed. He could see where they had blurred over the area.

In order to get real, unaltered satellite images of our earth, we would have to get together, start a billion dollar Kickstarter campaign, and essentially build our own satellite, then launch it illegally. Or build it and launch it somewhere that had no laws against it. Then we could see things as they really are, without any interference.

Any thoughts on the old satellite images of the arctic hole?
https://archive.org/details/HollowEath

Withdrawing again.

Edited by DreamBliss

6 hours ago, joeblast said:

except that since google was another pentagon corporation gone cia mad, anyplace sensitive already had provision for blotting out anything....unsavory

Egsactly, and in the same way, all the pictures of the round or rotating earth have all been fabricated by the CIA too, and all the other planets and moons and asteroids and comets and stuff, all fabricated.  Amazing how industrious those guys are, isn't it?

• Haha 1

I'm intrigued by the interview with the Navy team who during a medical emergency in 1995 decided to save a fellow seaman's life by shortening their trip by a couple hours to retrieve him by flying through the no fly zone. 

While passing through the zone they observed a massive cave opening. 

I wonder what's in there.

Sideways... it seems odd that such a remote, undeveloped, unpopulated area of wilderness would be deemed no fly and sensitive in the first place. 

• Thanks 1

On 30/05/2019 at 10:05 PM, Starjumper said:

It looks kind of sexual to me ... but what doesn't?     It reminds me of one of the drawings in Moretalk's books.  Just think, you could make a cool sex toy with something like that  :)

Well of course !  How do you think it got here in the first place .

Surely you have read ; 

https://sensitiveskinmagazine.com/big-space-fuck-kurt-vonnegut/

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, rideforever said:

No man, don't worry about it.   

It's been interesting.

Please don't withdraw from anything.

Keep going it's all good.

Yeah . 

No way do we want to 'shut you down '

But as  Sensai used to say  "  You can learn a lot from just watching too !  "

• Like 2

Ohhh ... low on battery  .... but  a brief bit

I have to ask .... myself , about this and everything

If the earth is hollow or not  .... how does that effect or even matter to me ? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

Ohhh ... low on battery  .... but  a brief bit

I have to ask .... myself , about this and everything

If the earth is hollow or not  .... how does that effect or even matter to me ? 

It only matters to stupid 'fundamentalists' who want to go on 'crusades' in order to 'save the world' from 'idiots'.

It's a time honored tradition, works perfectly every time.

Why do you suppose the world is becoming drenched in fundamentalism?

Edited by Starjumper

44 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

First you need to define how you are using the word fundamentalism. Is it in the religious sense or the broader sense of adhering to the basic literal interpretation of any subject or discipline?

Last I looked the world has always been drenched in religion. This ism or that anity and tend to think well to each their own. Except when used as an excuse to commit atrocities or to declare some right over others just because of beliefs or the insanity of claiming because our holy texts demands this treatment or that of infidels.  

Now in the broader sense people no longer trust governments or the elites in power.  I get this because the fact of the matter is if you are not wealthy you have no chance of getting elected. 

Those in power have always been either the wealthy of conquers usually both.

The majority are not. When people lose trust in government which runs education then they lose trust in what was taught.

When people realize the news they are told is propaganda they lose trust in what they have come to respect.

When all trust is gone then people foolishly believe all opinions carry equal weight even the village idiots.

When laws are unjust people believe, behavior of their choice is acceptable regardless of the consequences. 

The list goes on and on but the answer remains the same left afloat in a sea of your on your own to figure it out people are starting with two plus two equals four, unfortunately however it just as often leads to 3, 5, or 7 as there are no basic tenants being observed so they are making up their own based on all manner of input.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Starjumper said:

It only matters to stupid 'fundamentalists' who want to go on 'crusades' in order to 'save the world' from 'idiots'.

It's a time honored tradition, works perfectly every time.

Wait a sec here... Am I the "stupid fundamentalist" or the "idiot" here? If I am in the fundamentalist group, how exactly? If I am in the idiot group, again how exactly?

Please clarify. Thank you.

On 5/31/2019 at 8:42 PM, Nungali said:

Yeah . 

No way do we want to 'shut you down '

But as  Sensai used to say  "  You can learn a lot from just watching too !  "

From this thread and the things I said I learned I could not trust myself. What was that old quote...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN

DreamBliss my friend... in my experience anyone with curiosity is far from foolish.

To me, curiosity is a cornerstone sign of intelligence.

Belief is the death of intellect, exploration and discovery.

Dogma is belief so buried in cultural bias, it has risen beyond questioning, or even considering alternatives.

Fools to me are those who stomp about in absolute certainty.

All of the wise who've touched my life, were riddled with doubt.

A wise general (forget who) said... I always prepare until I'm certain I'm ready.  And then I start over from the beginning... for every time I have been absolutely certain... this is when I miss something, and good men die needlessly.  For once a man is certain he becomes complacent, ceases looking, paying attention and awareness closes down.  This is the foundation of disaster.

What harm is there in questioning dogma and cultural belief, or anything for that matter? 

Unless you, or others are afraid of finding out something new.

I don't even care much for the answers of life any more... They don't tend to last long anyway.  Look at medical research over the last 1,000 years.  Look at Physics over the last 120 years.  Each decade brings new certainty that relegates all previous certainties irrelevant.  When will the endless addiction to certainty... ah never mind.

I find it's the questions that resonate with vitality and life.  Answers are the birth ground of certainty and certainty, is to me, anathema. 

Ask on mate, ask it all!  And chew those bones to the center and embrace all of life.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Thanks 1

Man's fascination with penetration could lead to the want and desire of a hollow earth. This is a good reason not to talk with women on important issues like this we could never win the argument.  we should legally take women's rights away then men can feel like they win.

the women's movement of a wet and rock hard earth is gaining momentum. The beauty of the subject is that yes or no changes absolutely nothing.

11 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

the women's movement of a wet and rock hard earth is gaining momentum.....

:huh:

- Dont be such a hard arse    :D 

Solid  and  'rock hard '   ......   is a guy thing     :rolleyes:

Nah ... its  mostly   ' liquid'   Flowey liquid undulations  be all girly like  .

I dont think anyone has mentioned the earth's magnetic field yet ?  This seems generated by huge cyclones of vortexing 'magma'  that twist and intertwine coming out of the lower mantle core interface . 

I do have an interest in geology, but mostly superficial , localised and relating to how it forms  local features and soils but , in an attempt to understand geomagnetic force, while talking to a geologist, he gave me a copy of a journal devoted to the subject.  If one has good abilities of comprehension and visualisation and can only partially imagine what is going on down there - its rather scary !  Incredibly powerful forces and torsions interact .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0dO6mIxYbg9QUxZlM-nF

These type of dynamics  might be responsible for changes and reversals in the  Earth's magnetic field  and indications show it is starting to reverse again .   It doesnt happen all at once and areas of anticylonic interference at the core mantle interface can effect 'localised' geomagnetic effects on the surface  ... in the current case , a spreading area of weak magnetic force ;

722a8125560da1485a143afc25ea4e0b

South Atlantic Anomaly: Study reveals magnetic pole 'wobble' has been growing for 1000 years

Gradually ... or suddenly a reversal of magnetic polarity will happen (its happened numerous times in the past )

But the core mantle interface can give rise to 'burps'  or 'jerks' as well .

190422112806_1_540x360.jpg

Visualization of the interior of the Earth's core, as represented by a computer simulation model (view of the equatorial plane and a spherical surface near the inner core, seen from the North Pole). Magnetic field lines (in orange) are stretched by turbulent convection (in blue and red). Hydromagnetic waves are emitted from the inner core, and spread along the magnetic field lines up to the core's boundary, where they are focused and give rise to geomagnetic jerks.
 ( Credit: © Aubert et al./IPGP/CNRS Photo library )

Initially described in 1978, geomagnetic jerks are unpredictable events that abruptly accelerate the evolution of the Earth's magnetic field, and skew predictions of its behaviour on a multi-year scale. Our magnetic field affects numerous human activities, ranging from establishing the direction in smartphones to the flight of low-altitude satellites. It is therefore essential to accurately predict its evolution. Still, geomagnetic jerks have presented a problem for geophysicists for over forty years.

With a whole reversal, it isnt too serious,  but the above effects will be multiplied. The issue is that thee might be a short period of no magnetic field before it switches, and that lets through massive amounts of solar and cosmic energy / radiation  .... that will  fry the satellite  system and the internet .

Thats okay though .... it will only effect that part of our civilisation that is dependant on those things  .....       :o
  • Haha 1

... and, of course,  the field flows as a toroidal force

article-3-1.jpg

So, its either the deep  cyclonic mantle core interface cyclones that  could break our 'ring of protection '

... or  giant   space dolphins

SHOOO   ...   go away !   .... get outa here !      :angry:

3D-Diy-diamond-painting-cross-stitch-kit

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this