Sign in to follow this  
Starjumper

Dancing Reverses the signs of aging​​​​​​​

ah... over 6,000 years ago, the dampness showed to cause health problems, and as the story goes, Dao Yin was invented:

taoyin.jpg

Majiayao pottery:

a9082841f695053230d7f998a06c58fe--basins

b0b9426d6907278ed36392712c02e5b6--zurich

• Like 3

18 hours ago, dawei said:

ah... over 6,000 years ago, the dampness showed to cause health problems, and as the story goes, Dao Yin was invented:

taoyin.jpg

Birth of disco.  Who knew it was so old?  (tell me it doesn't inspire '.. you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time for talk..')

Dancing is great.. improving spirit- body & soul.  I'm a fan of the late Gabriel Roth, who did programs such as Sweat your Prayers, exploring the 5 Rhythms and finding ones own dance. 

For those who do long sitting, dancing is a huge plus. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

I have always believed that dance is an excellent physical exercise that combines mental activity and simultaneously involves the whole body.

And really, dance often implies a certain degree of inner harmony, harmony of movements and balance (as rightly pointed out in the article).

And from the point of view of the principles of Qigong, Dance can certainly have a strong therapeutic effect.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Pavel Karavaev said:

I have always believed that dance is an excellent physical exercise that combines mental activity and simultaneously involves the whole body.

And really, dance often implies a certain degree of inner harmony, harmony of movements and balance (as rightly pointed out in the article).

And from the point of view of the principles of Qigong, Dance can certainly have a strong therapeutic effect.

This kind of bouncing chi kung is the best for rejuvenation, including the spinning and yelling.  The way it works may be secret, but there are fancy alchemical words for it which don't actually tell how to do it.  So this is how you do it   :)

Go ahead, try jumping and spinning around for five minutes in the hot sun & wearing heavy clothes ... not to mention old fellers doing it for two hours.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 5

Sign in to follow this