Sign in to follow this  
mwight

Last Night Was Amazing :)

So last night I meditated using Centerpointe's The Dive and immersion. Sitting in my EZ chair, I listened to the dive track about 6 times (3 hours) and then the immersion I just left on repeat I am not sure how many hours.

I visualized myself going deeper, and could feel a falling sensation.

I reached a depth where I thought hey I want absorb some energy, and then I could feel it like a torrent of water in a heavy rain gravitating physically into me. I could literally feel it, as thought I was in the middle of a giant downpour. Then it would stop and I would do it again, sucking in all I could, draining negative energies away.

I had a lot of fun :D

I feel wonderful this morning although it was dawn before I quit.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Edited by mwight

Hey,

Sounds like a blast mate, did you intentively envision the rain and water or did it just come?

I do different types of visualization using thunder and lighting (storms), water, wind it does feel like you have been cleansed and rejuvenated!

Have you used Hemi-sync?

WYG

Hey,

Sounds like a blast mate, did you intentively envision the rain and water or did it just come?

I do different types of visualization using thunder and lighting (storms), water, wind it does feel like you have been cleansed and rejuvenated!

Have you used Hemi-sync?

WYG

I wasn't visualizing anything, I just felt it. It was very strong, so very real and tangible. I had a blast. I am going to attempt it again tonight :)

hemi-sync is ok, but I like the first (only first) level of centerpointe the best.

Also perhaps the rain came from listening to that cd, it has rain and gongs on it.

Sign in to follow this