rideforever

Your Life Has Already Died

Everything that came before this point, your experiences friends places, are dead, they are ... not existing.

You might say that you have lived 50 years, but where is it. 
Imagining that you carry it around with you as a possession that you reminisce about.
But it is not there any more, it has died already.

Have no fear that when your body dies, that your many years, your 80 years of life will come to an end. 

No, they are already gone.   
They have gone the moment they arrive.
It is finished, non-existent.

Clinging on to ghosts might be an entertainment, but it is only as a protection against now.

Existence is kind for it does not punish us for holding ghosts to ourselves out of fear, it gives us a lot of room.

Yesterday is gone as if it never existed.
Where does it exist ?   Nowhere.
Your inner substance is like a lens, the light of time flows through it, but it is always Now.
The only thing that remains of time, is lens through which it passes.
Arising in time are many things, and they perish also, all perishes.

Like waves smashing on a lighthouse endlessly.
Only I remains.

In my relationships I have a tenuous connection to someone, for a time.
Perhaps if we go beyond time when we are together, after time we will still be together.

• Like 6

In theory, it may be correct, yes the past is gone... but how many truly view the world in this way?  I know I don’t. The people in my life are very much still alive, and continue to play a part.

I think life should be lived, and not denied. 

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 2

It is not a question of "viewing the world in this way"; that would be just another false angle.

One false angle or another is still a false angle.

Recognition of what is actual shifts you inside the real life.

Time is gone, but dare you let the truth of that dawn on you and all angles are gone.

Then as those enter your lens who you value, you can meet them in the now, and then perhaps your meetings will be true and eternal, rather than part of the ignorance.

The "world" is a place where people who neither understand themselves nor their lives pretend.   

They pretend not to understand and the game continues.   

But how much value does staying in such a pretence have?
The world is a place created by people who are afraid of the truth, together.

But a time comes when it is clear that the false world is the cause of suffering rather than a solution.

And then the true world comes into existence, with true relationships to yourself, to the whole and to others, that is eternal.

• Like 2

Is there anything wrong with the game of life though ? Are we to think everyone else is wrong, and we are the ones who live in truth ?

I guess my view is that I view samsara as a beautiful display of potential and energy. 

• Like 1

I'll tend to do a Vispassana run down before meditation-

I am not my body

I am not my thoughts

I am not my emotions

I am not my past

I am not my future

I am not my possessions

I am not my family

I strive to be breath and awareness.

There's often a line after each 'I am not..' to reinforce the thought, so its doesn't become too rote.

My body, thoughts, family, future, possessions..- 'hold on loosely but don't let go.  if you cling too tightly, you're gonna lose control'

wise word .38 Special.  

There's a chance being here is like winning a cosmic lottery, with odds of 2 1/2 infinity to one.    So.. lets not take it for granted.  Get some enjoyment out of it.  Cause it doesn't last forever.  

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Everything that came before this point, your experiences friends places, are dead, they are ... not existing.

You might say that you have lived 50 years, but where is it. 
Imagining that you carry it around with you as a possession that you reminisce about.
But it is not there any more, it has died already.

Have no fear that when your body dies, that your many years, your 80 years of life will come to an end. 

No, they are already gone.   
They have gone the moment they arrive.

Clinging on to ghosts might be an entertainment, but it is only as a protection against now.

Existence is kind for it does not punish us for holding ghosts to ourselves out of fear, it gives us a lot of room.

Yesterday is gone as if it never existed.
Where does it exist ?   Nowhere.
Your inner substance is like a lens, the light of time flows through it, but it is always Now.
The only thing that remains of time, is lens through which it passes.
Arising in time are many things, and they perish also, all perishes.

Like waves smashing on a lighthouse endlessly.
Only I remains.

In my relationships I have a tenuous connection to someone, for a time.
Perhaps if we go beyond time when we are together, after time we will still be together.

oh, sounds like  mostly nihilistic and twisted up 4th way misunderstandings and misrepresentations.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Nihilism is yet another perspective or opinion.
Still outside of understanding.
Contemplating and considering the matter if you will allow it, it will dawn on you that this is the case.
It is not a small thing, and I suppose one must really wish to understand.

Normally that comes from suffering.

• Like 1

It exists, but you have to use your heart to feel the existance of it.

So your brain is only created to perceive what has existed, and not only that, it can only perceive 1% of what has existed.

But if you also use your heart to translate reality and truth, you can move towards 99% of true here and now existance, if you allow yourself to utilize your energy motional sense of translating reality in order to allow the true here and now 1% (this entire physical universe) to become visible to you. And you don't need to die in order to do that, but most people will just utilize their ability to focus more unconditionally when they die, because they have less physical conditions that distract them from their true energy being that then can naturally and effortlessly allow all the universe to become realised by them again.

How do you define true reality from lesser versions of that truth while you are still alive? How it feels. The better it feels, the more true it is. The worse it feels, the more illusions, or lack of value you find. Of the "fading" Sort of dying past of the 1% of old thoughts thought by other people about the dying fading 1% of the past of 99% the way the 99% used to be.

So you wanna be more aware of your emotions are telling you about which direction you're headed, untill you die, then you don't need emotions anymore.

But if you feel your emotions, you can directly move towards the present now moment of 99% and therefore allow the energy trajectory to guide you to the newest 1% perception of the true here and now 1% of the 99% of non-physical Source of all of creation. And if you perceive the true 1% of the true here and now 99%, you can be rest assured, it is good enough for your brain and your heart, to know fully that you are there translating true reality, in absolute bliss, and people call that enlightenment. And you always have acces to that, and your emotions are only indicating how much you are allowing yourself the acces to and of that in any given moment or not, or less.

Like a hot or cold game.

So your emotions can help guide you on your way towards your own lightening up on your self. Easing up on yourself. Enjoying life more. For the purpose of waking up more fully. And feeling more energized and refreshed and evermore rejuvinated and in harmony with all the true purpose of your life in relationship to all life and all the true values, etc.

So if you accept that eternal existance can never ever cease to exist, because non existance simply doesn't have any room or space to even hold those things that do exist and will never have it, because non-existance will forever not exist, which is what non-existance is and does, it doesn't exist.

Then you finally understand, out of this natural simple law of existance, that you too will forevermore exist, always have and always will and most importantly, always have and always will exist right here and now where all of existance always exists. So if you exist here and now, and you always do, then you have acces to all of existance. Because all of existance exists here and now.

So you then understand, that since your body is temporary, it is not ALL that you are. Yet you perceive yourself as your body, so this is part of who you are, but not AAALLLL that you are, because you know it will die one day, so it's only a very very tiny small part compared to the infinite and eternal nature of your true unconditional infinite and eternal and ever expanding being. But it is still who you are! But just a very tiny little small part of all that you truely are. And if you understand that you are always connected to all that exists, wether you call it God or Source or Dao or Jesus, it doesn't matter. You can never seperate yourself from existance, and so all that exists, as you exist right here and now.

And how much you allow that very important connection or not, is indicated by your emotions. And it is not very difficult to allow your emotions to guide you back into full alignment, harmonization and blending of your physical and non-physical greater being.

And if you remember that, then you can allow yourself to remember your greater non-physical part of all that you truely are, and it is non-physical and unconditional 99%. And you cannot allow that part of you to flow more fully through you without feeling good. So let your emotions guide you in this process of allowing your own awakening more fully in the here and now moment.

If you journey towards reality, conditionally, you will never find it. You will just move with the old thought forms of humans. You are here on the leading edge of creation. This is the furthest most expanded state of being. Hence, only a tiny small part of all that your consciousness is flowing through you here. You do it for the purpose of expansion. You are a leading edge trail blazer. But you're not ever gonna find the answers outside of yourself. Because you are the greatest achievement of that which you like to call "God" or "Dao" But that doesn't mean you are alone. It means you have 99% of all of existance at your disposal. For your very own individual satisfaction, evermore.

God is waiting for you to accept the love, to tell God yes you are ready let love come, open the flood gates. Without you, God cannot do that. Ever. It is doing so with you, through you. You are always connected.

And yes dying or killing a resistant thought pattern, is like opening the flood gates, of releasing resistance.

You wanted that resistance for the purpose to expand. For the purpose of moreness. Carving out the moreness from this leading edge time space reality. You are all of that. Every single thing you've been living has caused the entire universe and even God to expand. And you feel kind of tired then sure you can say you are going to "die" to the old self, when you are finally gonna let go and actually ACCEPT WHAT YOU HAVE ACTUALLY DONE! And how valuable it has been. 

So it's sort of like, you've been creating vacations for all of existance, endless ones. Now, you are so respected and loved, God is humbled. That's why God doesn't force you take a vacation. God is humbled. Your eternal vacation is a given. That's a done deal. You are worthy of anything and everything that you can possibly ever want evermore. God is waiting for you. But the agreement that you made, was 1 lifetime. When you die, God's coming to get you. And it's got all the things YOU CREATED and they're HUGE and POWERFUL, so it's your own soul so to speak. And you can never ever escape it, because it the greatest power of all that you truely are. So don't worry about death. Infact, if you worry about anything in this life, you just make your own soul more confident and so, guess who will win? You or your soul? You cannot escape everything that you want evermore. Impossible. The more you run away, the more you make it powerful, and the more you will start to enjoy running away. And then it wont be like running away anymore. It will be more like running, because you love being who you truely are. And who you truely are, is forevermore running towards all the things you want evermore. And you cannot stop your soul from becoming who you are being and becoming evermore.

You can only use your temporary physical experience as a temporary excuse to keep your true self away for a very short while, and suffer just a tiny little bit. And then when you "die" you come back into full realisation of all that you truely are, and you just expand eternally blissfully and more evermore. You're not gonna look back and worry about the petty little insignificant things of this life, you're just gonna appreciate all of it for what it has caused you to become the moreness of evermore! And of you go! Evermore! In joy and bliss or extacy or whatever rapturous blisses the mind cannot even begin to fathom.

That's why people need to relax a little and not worry so much. Not make an elephant out of a fly, this entire physical world is so not important. Not because it is without value. But because it is not important to fuss or worry about this planet.  This planet and all the people, everything has their own soul aswell.

So give yourself a bit acces to your own soul, yes? no need to die in order to do that. And surely, as you do, you will begin to recognize and remember why you came here in the first place, in real physical terms that you can physically discern and translate through you physical energy transator senses of touch sight and smell and taste. But dont do it for those, just do it because you enjoy being who you truely are. And then the rest will naturally follow all of that, because you always deserve to be who you truely are as in all that you truely have become and that this life has caused you to truely become. The whole full being of all of you, physical and your greater non-physical being. ALL OF IT.

You cannot desire anything, unless your greater non-physical part has already become it, just let yourself be more of all that who it is you truely are and so enjoy life more. And be more fully who you truely are. And allow yourself to be more free and unconditional and not care so much what other people think or say or do. Just be yourself and let god take care of the rest. If you truely need to die in order to be who you truely are, you will, trust me. But the fact that you are even here reading this, means that that is not true. You deserve to be who you truely are all that you truely are, unconditionally, no matter what. And you allways will forevermore. So enjoy knowing that. And don't care about all the things that don't matter. Just be yourself and be who you are. And if you feel bad, you're just thinking about things that have got nothing to do with who you are. So just relax, even enjoy that emotional guidance of your own soul, it knows everything that you want and where it is, evermore. All it wants is for you to trust your own emotional guidance. That's it. So be more selfish, be more who your self is. Be more in alignment with your own soul with all of all that you truely are. And just relax into all of that you enjoy. And let go of all that you don't enjoy. And so be free from all that you are not, and be free to be all that is who you truely are evermore. Easy simple right? As easy as feeling good.

So if you say there is no hope, and your soul doesn't agree with that, then you feel bad. Because your soul knows there is not only hope? There is endless opportunity of good things happening, foryou, because they are happening all around you, if you but allow yourself to accept that they are so that you can allow yourself to look at all the things that are attempting to be perceived by you. And you don't even have to look outside of you in order to see what you want to see, that's how blessed you are.

A while ago I went to a big store to find an object, it was huge. I got lost. I just imagined what I wanted. Took it, with my hands, then rewinded, untill I was where I am now. And thus, I've seen the path. I went there, it wasn't there. So I waited. Sort of stood there, "so where is it?" Stone stone stone. I think, ok it isn't here. But I still want it! So I look around, is there something like this? Ah yes, here this is similar to what i want, but it wasn't created with the idea that it ever could serve the function I was going to use it for. Yet, it could. And so, I got what I was looking for, even tho what I was looking for literally didn't exist. Did I let that stop me from getting what I want? I went to the store clerk to make sure they didn't have these. I said, do you sell these? They said, no. Just to make sure how I awesome I was.

Then I went outside, and saw the people I love, but they were parallel versions of the people I love. Everything is absolutely identical. We live in an infinite fractal reality. Did I feel the need to take pictures to proof this to them? No! I just said, oh cool! My soul knows all the souls of other people. And what benefits them the knowing of and what they are not ready to know of.

So don't freak out, true reality has never been a big deal, and knowing it doesn't change anything. You're just gonna enjoy your life so much more fully if you allow yourself to be true to who YOU truely are. in your very own eternal and infinite worthiness. And then seeing that truth all around you and outside of you will be extremely enjoyable and it will support you in being more fully who you are aswell. Let your life become your life, don't hold yourself back from who you truely are and doing all the things that feel good to you. And if there's something you're not ready for, just ignore it, and if it doesn't go away IT MEANS YOU ARE READY, but relax into it. And enjoy. It's all here for your very own individual satisfaction evermore, allways has been and always will be evermore.

You don't see cows chewing on stone. They chew on grass. And they are allowed to do so. And supported in all of that who they truely are. Ofcourse you deserve to be all that you want to be evermore. It's as easy as allowing yourself to already be it, because you already are all of it. Always have been and always will be, and you're always perfect and evermore becoming the moreness of all that you will be evermore and more and more. evermore. And you love being who you truely are all that you are and have become and are being your ever becoming always here and now as existance as all that exists. Because it will always feel free to be the full you. The joy is in the journey, and it is eternal.

Edited by Everything

20 hours ago, rideforever said:

And sometimes "now" is a protection against unprocessed pain and emotion. 

There are soo many potential pitfalls.. 

• Like 2

Seems like a depressing view of the world. I don't think this is a healthy perspective.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Seems like a depressing view of the world. I don't think this is a healthy perspective.

It depends greatly on ones own point of view. There is a trap with this to be sure but I have faith this person is navigating there way through pretty good.

Let us support him and thank him for sharing his realizations, these are not so very easy for many.

This is a phase but not one that goes away, because it is the truth of the matter and one grows into the truth of what is being shared and it leads not to depression even though there can be some of that too until one crosses that substrata but a freedom of the eternal now.

Thank you Rideforever for sharing, you've got this.

• Like 3

It seems to be acknowledging that all that has ever happened, is happening, and will happen is occurring simultaneously.  Therefore nothing in the 'here and now' matters because it's all going to fade away.

While this may be true, it can also simultaneously not be true and the here and now would matter very much.

Past,  present,  future all matter very much every moment by moment  is precious.

Precious due to it’s very impermanence.

We as human beings have no other way than balance in imbalance 

To be fully aware in every moment would indeed be something, I rather think our perception of linear time would have no choice but to stop.

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 1

Two common reactions I notice in those around me to such insight...

life is inherently meaningless boo hoo i give up.  way of the poison dragon.

life is inherently meaningless... i'm utterly freed to engage revitalized and totally open  life of the intrepid explorer

mine seems to be a repeated ceasement of engaging the mind in loops of sought out comprehension of what does not require understanding to operate fully...

life flows with or without my mind understanding it in a box of words and thought-forms... the universe is not here for me to 'get it'.

so instead of chasing supposed to's and must be's as I did so much of my early life... I simply let life and my own beingness occur.

I react as I react, sometimes taking action, sometimes observing from non-action all the while trusting inherently the anchor of the dao within me to abide.  so long as conditions are such that my being remains, i too abide.

• Like 6

On 5/24/2019 at 6:15 PM, Pilgrim said:

Precious due to it’s very impermanence.

This needs repeating. 

• Like 1

We never left anywhere when we are born  and did not go anywhere when we die. Starts and stops are the fable of the human mind.

In this story land I am separated by this birth and death.

The story can be dark and depressing or light and everlasting as all moments are one moment BUT the mind will have  its own moments conflicted and confused but as the dust settles we find that the negative is a companion of death and the positive is the companion of life.

Then  two gates mysteriously appear which one would you like to enter? Do you want to move forward and go along with things to the gate of death or turn around and go back through the gate of life?  Life will only take a second so we can surf on the top of this rotating planet or be crushed by its own weight with every turn.

So when the sun comes up tomorrow just know that the sun never moved,

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

We never left anywhere when we are born  and did not go anywhere when we die. Starts and stops are the fable of the human mind.

In this story land I am separated by this birth and death.

The story can be dark and depressing or light and everlasting as all moments are one moment BUT the mind will have  its own moments conflicted and confused but as the dust settles we find that the negative is a companion of death and the positive is the companion of life.

Then  two gates mysteriously appear which one would you like to enter? Do you want to move forward and go along with things to the gate of death or turn around and go back through the gate of life?  Life will only take a second so we can surf on the top of this rotating planet or be crushed by its own weight with every turn.

So when the sun comes up tomorrow just know that the sun never moved,

then again consider these lines:

"....to be great is to go on

to go on is to be far,

to be far is to return..."

thus to me no denial or rejection of the manifest.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 3bob said:

then again consider these lines:

"....to be great is to go on

to go on is to be far,

to be far is to return..."

thus to me no denial or rejection of the manifest.

I agree 100% no denial of the manifest and all that life has to offer. Going in reverse or return is the celebration of life. 

• Thanks 1

"to return" is also likened to the path of the renunciate to me...so in my understanding a "celebration" (or shift in meaning and attention)  to the internal takes the place of the celebration of the external.  Yet with the goal of freedom=joy in either an apparent external or internal. 

• Like 1