Sign in to follow this  
aaria

hi

I have currently been practicing magick for about 1 year now. I grew up in an extremely authoritarian cult. It wasnt until about 3 years ago that I got together with my niece who is a new age pagan and she told me that our family does have spiritual gifts and a sight that not many have. This answered millions of questions I had and experiences I had while growing up. I began with reading ALOT of John Dee and Edward Kellys work. This past year I have been walking the path of getting down meditation and now practicing angelic evocation before I venture further into exploring Azazel. I am currently on a path to Ascension that no one can stop. Those whom get in my way (family members and former cult members) will be pushed aside. I have come to far to stop now. I will not and refuse to stop at this point. Even my niece says what I am doing is dangerous. But then again nothing against her. All of those involved in the new age are just as foolish as those controlled by the cults accepted by society in this day in age.

• Like 1

Hello, aaria, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome aaria,

Good to hear you’re getting into meditation and the mystical path. I hope the forum can help you on your way. 😊

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Sign in to follow this