I just scanned this thread and I know of only one shaman in the Santa Fe area. There are myriad wannabes who have taken expensive workshops, and not one was ever close to the real deal, just a passing fantasy in the minds of white women who came to New Mexico to learn the ancient ways and in many instances were abused. There are eight Northern Pueblos, Ute tribe in Southern Utah, Apache NW New Mexico and so forth. It is well known that American Indian medicine is long gone with a few possible exceptions.

A few ayahuasca teachers from Mexico and South America have been hanging around Santa Fe off and on, but no real healing that I know of has become of it.

I was in relationships with two different women back in the early nineties, one was a student of a shaman from Central America and the other was heavily into ayahuasca with a so called shaman. No healing on any level ever took place which caused doubt in me as to what these so called shamans were up to.

Robert Anton Wilson has discussed shamanic medicine in his books in which he explicitly stated that a shaman is chosen at an early age of around eight. Schizophrenia is usually the baseline requirement for any initiate to be chosen for training which last for years.

I met one Tibetan shaman years ago and I know for a fact he was authentic. He was able to control the weather, work with demonic spirits, as well as the dead. Ngakpa Yeshe Dorje was his name and my experience with him on a number of retreats will always be remembered. To be frank, he was a bit scary to be around, but being a Scorpio, I am attracted to these realms.

KW-177-4%20Ngagpa%20Yeshe%20Dorje-topkno

Mircea Eliade wrote the book on this subject. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0691119422/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

Edited by ralis
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ralis said:

I was in relationships with two different women back in the early nineties, one was a student of a shaman from Central America and the other was heavily into ayahuasca with a so called shaman. No healing on any level ever took place which caused doubt in me as to what these so called shamans were up to.

ralis, I realy appreciate your informative comments. I have only second hand information about those who use ayahuasca, the thing is that the only truly expressed experience of someone having a shaman attempting/pretending to do a healing that I have herd about is one where the shaman was growing his (#wing man, a term I use to indicate a second self a spirit tuple built out of the collecting of spirit matter into the *Sheut). I lost the article in the ocean of information that is available. However my take on it was that the shaman haply took the guests money, and any excess **spirit matter that he had available within his merkabah/ora. The loss of excess spirit matter can make a person feel realy great for some time. But no real healing ever occurred. 

#certian religious groups indicate a shaman type teacher who came into their midst with 6 or 8 wing-men and began teaching about yoga and the like, I know that this was basically true because one of the group was reported to be caring his sword within one of the wing-men. In my experiences I have seen a slimier sword career.

Posting with someone who has similar experiences is always a pleasure.

I have seen and experienced some real healers in action, but the real healing power always seams to come from the person being healed as in several cases with me in the past. If you are on a lonely part of your path right now, know that it is the case for many of us who are or are becoming shaman. I think that I am coming out of that part of the experience at least for now. But in the past I felt alone even in a crowded room. Thanks for posting. :) 

*The ancient egyptians believed the five parts of the soul were the Ba, the Ren, the Ib, the Ka, and the Sheut.

The lais the last part of the soul is the Sheut, or the shadow. It could be used to perform a shadow execration, even more powerful than a standard execration. It was the silhouette of the soul, a backup copy.

**In my experience: spirit matter can distill on the surface from extreme emotional thoughts anger, repression, etc..., their is also the flack of bits of dark spirt matter that is reported to be attracted to the spirit energy.

Credits:

https://mythology.stackexchange.com/questions/490/what-were-the-five-parts-of-the-egyptian-soul

Edited by mrpasserby
informational update

On 23/05/2019 at 2:28 AM, manitou said:

LOL.  I just took a look at your book trailer.  Mr. Passerby is a lovely lady?  You shapeshifter you.

Aha ! her bald forehead and hairstyle fooled you !

My ability to visualize is just about nil.  I am very left-brain weighted due to 30 years as a career detective.  I can't imagine anything!  I can't visualize anything.  It's just blank.  I don't even dream.  The few dreams I have are usually the answer to a question I've been having, and sometimes my 'answer' in healings.  But that's it.

I dont believe that you cant imagine anything .  Its not that I dnt  believe YOU , I just think you CAN imagine things - could be the terminology .

Did you have 'imaginings' about   Mr  Passerby ?   ;)

I've gone to journeying group meditations and have tried repeatedly to visualize and get down to the lower earth.  I cannot.  I try going through a hollow tree down into the earth and just cannot.  So I don't know if this disqualifies me from being an actual shaman.  I know that many of Castaneda's encounters with Don Juan were in that visualization state; in fact, Don Juan was able to include Carlos in his own imaginings, with Carlos being in awareness that he was there.

Have you tried building up to it ?  Like ; watch a pendulum (or something simple and repetitive ) close your eyes and imagine it, or at least concentrate on 'after image'. Start simple and build up .

Could I ask a favor of everyone?  Please don't jump on Castaneda with both feet and crush him on this thread.  I've heard so many negative opinions on this site about what a sham Castaneda was - but he certainly did a lot for me; for both me and my husband, the books took on a life of their own, and odd things happened to us which followed the theme of where we were in the books.  It was really strange.  It was an initiation.

The same has happened for many with some Robert Anton Wilson books   - and he admits they BS   :D 

Its not really that important what the bow was  - its where the arrow went .

10.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Jade said:

@nungali @Nungali 

Text in spoiler is picked up by Google

Well ... what is 'spoiler' for  then ? 

• Like 1

Aphantasia is the inability to form mental pictures in the mind's eye.  It's a fairly common thing.  *particularly it seems among the recent design teams I've been building scenery for*

I never knew this was a thing until a couple years ago, when I was trying to pin my wife down in describing a house in a dream she was relating to me.

I kept trying to get the fine details of the rooms when she said point blank... "well I don't actually see anything when I dream... it's just... you know... impressions." 

me: :huh: wait, what?

her:  I don't see anything in my dreams... i just, you know... feel it.

Turns out it's rather common, some estimate up to 18% do not form clear mental images when imagining, but only deal in conceptual notions.  Picture a red ball on a beach.  Depending how much energy and time I put into that, I'll be able to tell you how many sand dollars are lying about and if anyone left litter after their picnic.  My wife will just experience the feeling of a beach and a ball, but not actually picture any specific ball or beach.

It utterly blew my mind when I started digging and found this word Aphantasia.

It horrifies me honestly.  In my work constructing props and scenery, when someone is describing something, I can't begin working on it until it becomes clear in my head.  Once that picture arrives with all the substructure, then I can start, until then, I have to doodle and allow the image to crystallize, or I'm just stumbling around. 

It also explains why sometimes in my business when I'm trying to describe to a designer how we'll go about constructing what they've drawn, to explain the substructure, their eyes just glaze over and they get lost.  We end up having to make small scale models in order for them to see it, as they cannot visualize what I'm describing in words.

This has made me much more patient at work... wish I'd known about it 20 years ago, would have prevented much frustration.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Nungali said:

Did you have 'imaginings' about   Mr  Passerby ?   ;)

Yes.  I did.  Before I realized that she's a trickster  :lol:

And no, I've never really put in the time trying to kick up my visualization.  If I ever find that it's sorely needed, I'll go to work on that.  In the meantime......where's my flipper?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

I have seen and experienced some real healers in action, but the real healing power always seams to come from the person being healed as in several cases with me in the past.

That's curious, as there are so many variables here, if one depends on the personal development or power of the person being healed.  I find just the opposite, and the healing modes I use (the foundation is Science of Mind (Ernest Holmes stuff) and Christian Science methods (Mary Baker Eddy).  In both traditions, it is of utmost importance for the healer to be within the I Am consciousness; the more certain that you are functioning as 'god', not in an egoic sense, but in the realization of the oneness.  Every bit of doubt within the healer renders the healing less effective.  In a healing where I had a paraplegic boy's aunt turn on a lamp (to symbolize the electricity going to his limbs), she physically turned on the light, I didn't.  But I still had to be the one in the I Am consciousness.  And it worked, incredibly enough.  But what may have been at work here was that she was staring at a picture of her nephew during the ceremony.  When she felt tremendous love for her nephew, that's when I had her turn on the lamp.  

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 11:28 AM, manitou said:

LOL.  I just took a look at your book trailer.  Mr. Passerby is a lovely lady?  You shapeshifter you.

I want to see, can someone share a link.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, manitou said:

That's curious, as there are so many variables here, if one depends on the personal development or power of the person being healed.  I find just the opposite, and the healing modes I use (the foundation is Science of Mind (Ernest Holmes stuff) and Christian Science methods (Mary Baker Eddy).  In both traditions, it is of utmost importance for the healer to be within the I Am consciousness; the more certain that you are functioning as 'god', not in an egoic sense, but in the realization of the oneness.  Every bit of doubt within the healer renders the healing less effective.  In a healing where I had a paraplegic boy's aunt turn on a lamp (to symbolize the electricity going to his limbs), she physically turned on the light, I didn't.  But I still had to be the one in the I Am consciousness.  And it worked, incredibly enough.  But what may have been at work here was that she was staring at a picture of her nephew during the ceremony.  When she felt tremendous love for her nephew, that's when I had her turn on the lamp.  

Thank you for sharing that, it is great that you have those kinds of skills, when it comes to healing refinement I'm just a bull in a china shop. However I have seen healers use fineness and raw power to repair myself and others within the physical world.

A couple of examples that come to mind but don't realy support my earlier post are:

The healers gathered around the person who was several times diagnosed with throat cancer. the healers always ask if the person has the faith to be healed, they *transferred the tumor to a volunteer, the cancer died in the transfer and the next day the doctor could find no trace of it on the patient, the volunteer simply had the be-nine tumor removed, and all was well.

Another time I had been seriously injured on a spirit quest and felt like I was ready to pass away, I walked into class thinking loudly about how I was going to present my departing words when a fellow student said, 'I have the faith to heal you, I said 'I have the faith to be healed. My injury snap crackled and popped and the damage was healed enough for me to keep going until nature took care of the rest.:)

*it is a standard practice to take the damage into yourself, but the fineness is to transfer it to another location. My guess is that the higher level frequency of the processes of the transfer procedure seams to be where the magic happens and the cancer is nullified.

Edited by mrpasserby
I was cursed by my English 1A teacher and my spelling checker hates me

14 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Aphantasia is the inability to form mental pictures in the mind's eye.  It's a fairly common thing.  *particularly it seems among the recent design teams I've been building scenery for*

I never knew this was a thing until a couple years ago, when I was trying to pin my wife down in describing a house in a dream she was relating to me.

I kept trying to get the fine details of the rooms when she said point blank... "well I don't actually see anything when I dream... it's just... you know... impressions." 

me: :huh: wait, what?

her:  I don't see anything in my dreams... i just, you know... feel it.

Turns out it's rather common, some estimate up to 18% do not form clear mental images when imagining, but only deal in conceptual notions.  Picture a red ball on a beach.  Depending how much energy and time I put into that, I'll be able to tell you how many sand dollars are lying about and if anyone left litter after their picnic.  My wife will just experience the feeling of a beach and a ball, but not actually picture any specific ball or beach.

It utterly blew my mind when I started digging and found this word Aphantasia.

It horrifies me honestly.  In my work constructing props and scenery, when someone is describing something, I can't begin working on it until it becomes clear in my head.  Once that picture arrives with all the substructure, then I can start, until then, I have to doodle and allow the image to crystallize, or I'm just stumbling around. 

It also explains why sometimes in my business when I'm trying to describe to a designer how we'll go about constructing what they've drawn, to explain the substructure, their eyes just glaze over and they get lost.  We end up having to make small scale models in order for them to see it, as they cannot visualize what I'm describing in words.

This has made me much more patient at work... wish I'd known about it 20 years ago, would have prevented much frustration.

Thanks, this realy explains a lot about problems among those who make the effort to taste the joys of the unseen world with no results. I have spent much effort trying to explain/demonstrate how to tap into a spirit/unseen world experience all the while focusing toward working on their *internal/external power levels, when I could have just placed more of a focus on visualization powers. :)

Edited by mrpasserby
typo
  • Like 1

While I'm going around putting some band aids on stuff It brings us back to that childish rant I had about not fitting in, and about me saying the NQA wouldn't like me for saying they're a bunch of money grubbing amateurs.  Well that's just a rant, sometimes I win the rant of the year award here and like to keep in practice.  So feeling guilty at first, I thought about it for a couple of microseconds until I didn't feel guilty any more.  There's enough to write a book about, but I'll just share the salient points here. 

First off, there's no doubt in my mind that the NQA is full of wonderful people who want to make the world a better place.  OK, that's one side of the coin.  The other side of the coin, the main point by far, is that as I've been advised, my spirit comes from a culture very different than this one, and is shocked at the permissiveness of modern society.  Shocked !    

OOps is lunch time, more later, maybe ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

Thank you for sharing that, it is great that you have those kinds of skills, when it comes to healing refinement I'm just a bull in a china shop. However I have seen healers use fineness and raw power to repair myself and others within the physical world.

A couple of examples that come to mind but don't realy support my earlier post are:

The healers gathered around the person who was several times diagnosed with throat cancer. the healers always ask if the person has the faith to be healed, they *transferred the tumor to a volunteer, the cancer died in the transfer and the next day the doctor could find no trace of it on the patient, the volunteer simply had the be-nine tumor removed, and all was well.

Another time I had been seriously injured on a spirit quest and felt like I was ready to pass away, I walked into class thinking loudly about how I was going to present my departing words when a fellow student said, 'I have the faith to heal you, I said 'I have the faith to be healed. My injury snap crackled and popped and the damage was healed enough for me to keep going until nature took care of the rest.:)

*it is a standard practice to take the damage into yourself, but the fineness is to transfer it to another location. My guess is that the higher level frequency of the processes of the transfer procedure seams to be where the magic happens and the cancer is nullified.

I just got a lot out of this post.  I like the idea of transferring a tumor to a volunteer, although hopefully you're not talking about a

Candy-striper walking through the hallway.  The transference concept is wonderful - I've never tried that. 

Same with the fellow student telling you he had the faith to heal you.  And something just occurred to me.  This also goes to  what we were just talking about.  Your fellow student said 'I have the faith to heal you..."   In this case, the power was in his court and he knew it.

I was just asked by a neighbor to perform a ceremony for her.  She has been undergoing therapy for cancer for a couple years, and now she is defying the odds by being alive far longer than they thought she would.  Her attitude is one of the most upbeat I've ever seen.  She is physically active, and you'd never guess she had cancer.  But, to her knowledge, her body is riddled with it.  She has been with her husband for 45 years.  He is a practicing alcoholic and becomes mean when he drinks.  This no doubt is how she developed her upbeat attitude, as a self defense tool.  It's also why her body started eating itself from the inside.

If we go ahead with this, I'll be asking for input on this thread.  I need to sit down with her first - I don't know her very well - and find out a little about any childhood traumas.  I need to find out how her husband was acting, in his drinking, around the time she developed the cancer.  No doubt she is repeating an emotional trauma dynamic in "needing" to live with someone who treats her badly.  That's her comfort zone.  I need to re-create that same dynamic, but have her handle it differently 

If I can "see" the true dynamic from childhood to her need to be abused, and to the origin of the cancer - then I'll have to come up with the best things I can think of to symbolize different parts of those dynamics.  And I'll have to put her through some sort of scenario where the dynamics either reverse themselves or bend just enough to no longer need to manifest cancer.  At the end of the ceremony, I will probably put something like coffee beans or peppercorns in a glass of water, symbolizing the cancer cells in her body.  She will have a kitchen strainer and another empty glass held under the strainer.  She will pour the water through the strainer into the other glass, catching all the cancer cells.  I may have her bury the peppercorns.  They she will say "perfect health" to the glass of water and drink it.  (as per Dr. Emoto's work with ice crystals that have been spoken to prior to freezing).  That's the "bringing it into the physical" part.  Sometimes you have to show the body exactly what to do.  "Filter out" the cancer cells.

But normally the cancer I have dealt with in the past is earlier onset.

8 hours ago, manitou said:

Yes.  I did.  Before I realized that she's a trickster  :lol:

And no, I've never really put in the time trying to kick up my visualization.  If I ever find that it's sorely needed, I'll go to work on that.  In the meantime......where's my flipper?

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

Shirley you know I was talking about a TV remote. (I know, don't call you Shirley).  And I was actually wondering who would do what you just did.  You did not disappoint   :lol:

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, manitou said:

I just got a lot out of this post.  I like the idea of transferring a tumor to a volunteer, although hopefully you're not talking about a

Candy-striper walking through the hallway.  The transference concept is wonderful - I've never tried that. 

Same with the fellow student telling you he had the faith to heal you.  And something just occurred to me.  This also goes to  what we were just talking about.  Your fellow student said 'I have the faith to heal you..."   In this case, the power was in his court and he knew it.

I was just asked by a neighbor to perform a ceremony for her.  She has been undergoing therapy for cancer for a couple years, and now she is defying the odds by being alive far longer than they thought she would.  Her attitude is one of the most upbeat I've ever seen.  She is physically active, and you'd never guess she had cancer.  But, to her knowledge, her body is riddled with it.  She has been with her husband for 45 years.  He is a practicing alcoholic and becomes mean when he drinks.  This no doubt is how she developed her upbeat attitude, as a self defense tool.  It's also why her body started eating itself from the inside.

If we go ahead with this, I'll be asking for input on this thread.  I need to sit down with her first - I don't know her very well - and find out a little about any childhood traumas.  I need to find out how her husband was acting, in his drinking, around the time she developed the cancer.  No doubt she is repeating an emotional trauma dynamic in "needing" to live with someone who treats her badly.  That's her comfort zone.  I need to re-create that same dynamic, but have her handle it differently 

If I can "see" the true dynamic from childhood to her need to be abused, and to the origin of the cancer - then I'll have to come up with the best things I can think of to symbolize different parts of those dynamics.  And I'll have to put her through some sort of scenario where the dynamics either reverse themselves or bend just enough to no longer need to manifest cancer.  At the end of the ceremony, I will probably put something like coffee beans or peppercorns in a glass of water, symbolizing the cancer cells in her body.  She will have a kitchen strainer and another empty glass held under the strainer.  She will pour the water through the strainer into the other glass, catching all the cancer cells.  I may have her bury the peppercorns.  They she will say "perfect health" to the glass of water and drink it.  (as per Dr. Emoto's work with ice crystals that have been spoken to prior to freezing).  That's the "bringing it into the physical" part.  Sometimes you have to show the body exactly what to do.  "Filter out" the cancer cells.

But normally the cancer I have dealt with in the past is earlier onset.

My previous comments were based on a time when I was studding with hard core spirit guides, a volunteer would be from those, with at least 30-40 years of experience.

From my experience: healing physical people is not my area of expertise I specialize in working with spirits, my main focus is the spirit based earth chakras, however I haven't posted much about that field of work yet. 

'Same with the fellow student telling you he had the faith to heal you.  And something just occurred to me.  This also goes to  what we were just talking about.  Your fellow student said 'I have the faith to heal you..."  In this case, the power was in his court and he knew it.'

Yes also in this case the class mate who healed me also was in a class with lots of knowing support and had years of training in spirit guiding, Plus the Egregore FolkSoul Gistalt/colective mind, that is usually present in that type of a setting is a good energy source.

In my experience: When healing you are dealing with the powers of creation and to avoid damage, you need a source of power besides yourself and the person being healed.

In my experience: When healing a spirit or physical body, it is a creation (a change in destiny, that is attempting to avoid having the person meet their fate), and needs to be treated as such.

In my experience: powering up is all about moving energy back and forth between 3 points, one sending, one receiving, and a enriched neutral space to pass it threw. Three trained people can do it, I don't think that this is any thing new to qi gong healers. 

In my experience: when healing (spirits, unseen world) alone I require, 2 tuples, they have to be functional and possessing of their own energy, one projecting and one passive.

In my opinion: The untrained spirit/person being healed can be convinced through faith providing words, gestures, and symbols to assist in their own healing but so far I for one have not had much luck with this method, however it sounds like you have and that is great. 

In my experience: I do not want to weird you out but the third person in your healings, (with the sick person being prompted into using their faith and being the second).

In my experience: it could be a close relative who has physically passed, but is still being close enough to help.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
spelling
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, manitou said:

Shirley you know I was talking about a TV remote. (I know, don't call you Shirley).  And I was actually wondering who would do what you just did.  You did not disappoint   :lol:

tell that to Glenda .

4 hours ago, manitou said:

I have never heard the term flipper for remote . We get some funny things like that occasionally, once a person from USA was talking about their 'weed whacker '     .... ?   I was imagining some type of club     and then asked them why they didnt use a 'whipper snipper' instead of just bashing their weeds  .        :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Nungali said:

I have never heard the term flipper for remote . We get some funny things like that occasionally, once a person from USA was talking about their 'weed whacker '     .... ?   I was imagining some type of club     and then asked them why they didnt use a 'whipper snipper' instead of just bashing their weeds  .        :D 

I love the image of smashing the weeds with a club.  So much easier...

And yes.  I do need to buy a weed whacker.  Or possibly a whipper snipper, whatever.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

In my experience: When healing a spirit or physical body, it is a creation (a change in destiny, that is attempting to avoid having the person meet their fate), and needs to be treated as such.

This is excellent IMO.  And that's exactly what tweaking the dynamic does - the invisible line from the original cause of the manifestation (something that most likely happened in childhood), which picks up and goes through the current malady, and then on to the perfection of health.  That's why I call it a triangulation.

23 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

In my experience: I do not want to weird you out but the third person in your healings, (with the sick person being prompted into using their faith and being the second).

In my experience: it could be a close relative who has physically passed, but is still being close enough to help.:)

This I've never done.  But I think I will use my recently departed Joe as a third person - and he was a shaman as well.  If I go ahead with this healing of the lady with cancer (possibly too far gone) I will use him.  It sounds like a good way of revving up the amperage.  My "gift" is to see things in a triangulated pattern.  I physically "see" triangles in my mind's eye and the pointed angles of the triangle sit in the cause, the effect, and the destination.

Thank you for your knowledge, Mr, P!

• Like 2

the title of this thread made me think of :lol:

and that Flipper sound, LMAO well done :lol: reminds me of a story my AK aunt told once where she belted out a most convincing horse sound that quieted the entire place

something like this first one, lol...

I just thought it was cool when I spoke to a chattering group of sparrows in the bush in the front yard, and for once I got everything right and they all stopped their conversation and looked at me :lol:

Spoiler

bit better than that time I was out for a walk at night and I said hi to a skunk and was playing with mudras at the time, and he followed me for a good 40, 50 yards until I outpaced him :lol:

my nature-ific buddy that has some random get togethers also said it was strange that time I was there early helping him prepare for things, we were relaxing by the fence, and she took her troop of babies out.  he feeds 'em, but he said usually if anyone else is around, she doesnt bring the kids out :)

Edited by joeblast

On 5/26/2019 at 10:59 AM, manitou said:

This is excellent IMO.  And that's exactly what tweaking the dynamic does - the invisible line from the original cause of the manifestation (something that most likely happened in childhood), which picks up and goes through the current malady, and then on to the perfection of health.  That's why I call it a triangulation.

This I've never done.  But I think I will use my recently departed Joe as a third person - and he was a shaman as well.  If I go ahead with this healing of the lady with cancer (possibly too far gone) I will use him.  It sounds like a good way of revving up the amperage.  My "gift" is to see things in a triangulated pattern.  I physically "see" triangles in my mind's eye and the pointed angles of the triangle sit in the cause, the effect, and the destination.

Thank you for your knowledge, Mr, P!

This is splendid news because I haven't heard much about someone understanding a triangulated pattern, in the healing process. :)

Edited by mrpasserby
clarity
  • Like 1

I consider myself and identify as a, currently non-practicing, Shaman.I feel that this (path? form of service?) was given to me or I was directed to it. But I am currently doing little with it at the moment.

I have also learned and come to accept that I am a little intuitive and sensitive.

I am VASTLY interested in what are commonly referred to as the Astral Planes and the Akashic records, as well as the process of Lucid Dreaming. Someday in this lifetime I wish to visit and thoroughly explore each of these.

• Like 2

On 5/23/2019 at 11:40 AM, mrpasserby said:

In my experience: Shaman is a general name for a whole bunch of jobs that are being done by spirit minded people, those who are frequently working alone or in small groups, and often abused by those that they are making a effort to *help.

The older I get, the more I think that the best *help* is to just be a torch bearer.  If our services are required, it always comes to us anyway.  Why look for trouble?  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1