Sign in to follow this  
rideforever

Did The Sun Come Up ?

Did the Sun come up this morning, or is the world in my head.   I never leave my head.   I apparently walk around this planet, but actually although I see things "out there", my consciousness and perception always is occurring within my head.

So did the Sun actually come up this morning, or is it a shared dream running in my head.

Is sunlight, light, daytime .... does that exist, or is it something we have chosen to share in our collected dream ?

And why did we choose day and night, in this dream ?
Does it represent something fundamental, so that when you dream you would naturally dream such a dream ?

If the world is inside my head, then where am I actually ?   Do I have a body or is that another dream ?
Is the body and world a dream sent to me to develop me ?
If I co-create it, is it more like I create 1% the 99% is provided for me ?
And the goal of this whole scheme is ... what ?   So that I develop myself and do not need a dream anymore ?   So that I can live in the bare reality unsupported ?   So that I can live in the invisible reality ?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, rideforever said:

Did the Sun come up this morning, or is the world in my head.   I never leave my head.   I apparently walk around this planet, but actually although I see things "out there", my consciousness and perception always is occurring within my head.

So did the Sun actually come up this morning, or is it a shared dream running in my head.

Is sunlight, light, daytime .... does that exist, or is it something we have chosen to share in our collected dream ?

And why did we choose day and night, in this dream ?
Does it represent something fundamental, so that when you dream you would naturally dream such a dream ?

If the world is inside my head, then where am I actually ?   Do I have a body or is that another dream ?
Is the body and world a dream sent to me to develop me ?
If I co-create it, is it more like I create 1% the 99% is provided for me ?
And the goal of this whole scheme is ... what ?   So that I develop myself and do not need a dream anymore ?   So that I can live in the bare reality unsupported ?   So that I can live in the invisible reality ?

Maybe none of this is real, but should live in gratefulness as if it is real and can discover it in its entirety, instead of living this real/non real reality as if it doesn't exist?

Sometimes i think damn is this all in my head? what if the person i'm trying to talk to isn't even real. since i may never know and it may never matter, it's just too depressing to even think that, for me. So i choose to believe these people are real. but idk crap tbh.

To be honest though, this whole real non real comes from concepts i've learened, and therefore from my mind. My heart tells me this is real, even if it doesn't have to be real objectively speaking. but then what is 'objective' in reality :). My heart and soul wants to experience reality. And maybe the physical things we experience aren't reality, but the feelings and inward experiences are.

Edited by welkin

Everything is true. The question is not what is true. It is, what do you want to be true? 

Because only then can you ever understand the reason for why everything is happening. Only a small portion of your greater non-physical consciousness is focused here through the lens of your physical body. And so as you experience confusion, clarity is on the way! Because all of your desires are answered. ALWAYS. By the evermore greater becoming of all that you truely are and will he allowing yourself to be the evermore becoming of. 

If whenever you are experiencing a lack of something you want, it is only ever because you hold on to that which you do not want. And so the becoming is slowed down by you. But the moment you let go, then you simply allow everything to flow again. Opening the flood gates to your own Source well-being so to speak. 

And often, with difficulty to let go, often people also ask for help, something to make it easier for themselves to let go. To find more clarity. To come to terms or peace or understanding or revelation or answers. 

And then, when you simply allow yourself to enjoy the desire for answers. Then you will receive them. Because it is always given if you ask. You just have to let go and allow the answer to be received by you in a more conscious manner. More deliberately. Cause asking a question and receiving an answer are two very different things! So you have to relax the question so that you can then allow yourself to receive the answer. 

Don't shut down your brain, just relax and KNOW that you asked the question, and KNOW that thus you are now receiving the ANSWER! Why? Because you are that worthy, always have been and always will be. 

So even when you believe you are not receiving the answer. You are actually receiving the answer. Because in that, you ask for more conscious realisation of your receiving of the answer and thus? What you ask is always given! So it's on it's way! Infact it is already done. But the process of becoming, well, it is sort of like how you cannot see the fruits in the tree. But they are becoming. 

Or you plant a seed and it will grow into a vegetable. So the creation happens non-physically yes. BUT ITS ALL GONNA BECOME A REALITY. So you don't have to worry ever. 

If you do worry, you're just gonna put more seeds of clarity in the ground. And then endless fruits of confidence will be yours. Nothing can ever go wrong. You can not ever get it wrong. And you will never ever get it done. 

The weight of the scales are sensitive to each atom. There is only evermore perfection and has always been. And will be allowed to be the evermore becoming of it evermore. And you will always expand evermore. So don't worry, just relax. It's all good and well. And it's only going to get weller and better. Has always been this way and always will be. And if you don't remember it? 

Well... You will simply ask for that rememberance again. Just like out of confusion, you ask for more clarity and will receive it. But everything is always right here and now. Always has been and always will be. 

Edited by Everything
  • Thanks 1

On 5/19/2019 at 9:37 AM, rideforever said:

hmnn, if true this would make me a bit more omnipotent then I thought.  In that you, Rideforever are a self-conscious construct running through my head, that I can read/access every now and then. 

Thus the world may be in your head, but you are in mine.  Thus any disorientation you (& your world) may have felt Saturday night was due to $5 whiskey at Wooly's bar in Des Moines. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this