Sign in to follow this  
3bob

evolving towards the non-evolutionary

evolving towards the non-evolutionary ...ha ha...

Brahman does not evolve,  so what the hell?  yet soul evolves as a matrix for Brahman which many matrix's talk about since Brahman is roaring with silence on the matter. 

• Like 2

and if becoming established in Brahma loka  through evolution only lasts at best for a part of a cosmic cycle  with dissolution still coming resulting in nothing gained and nothing lost per and as a non-evolutionary Brahman... then what purpose in "going far and returning" in a seemingly vicarious way asks the Hamlet minded?  

it was interesting studying particle physics and a certain set of quantum equations that were used interchangeably, depending on the coherence and what was known of the system's individual events as they happened.  with coherence, the obscuring of the individual events led to an exponential rise in the amplitude of the output.  correlated to meditative achievement, its a far leap in potential from one to the next.

the raw hunk of diamond is only halfway to the spectacularly shining gemstone that it could be, if perfected

tis silly to think that because the "nature" is the same, or the rawstuffz are of the same base components, that the refinement and expression would so easily be revealed - nah, that takes some work - analogies are of course so extremely an oversimplification, but I can only point over there thataways

too dry and bland of a look at things is the result of losing that awe inspired wonder contained in the child's mind, but there's a few older folks who know how to retain it B)

if the soul is evolving within the matrix of brahman what is giving brahman cohesion as joeblast put it? IF the ocean is that vast how does one contain it if not in tune with literal weather seasons and then theres really only room for like 3 - 7 brahmin on the entire planet. I dont see how a culture could contain something that vast and then have more than one religion on the planet. IF there's nothing else left to do I don't see how anyone could give form to a brahman anywhere without 1000^2 miles of territory. this doesn't really work within confines of society and no one is actually comfortable admitting that space isn't limited but form is. Nobody that big actually fits into a social constraint and all analysis is just a weapon. It's not really funny being brahman and alone. A society that accepts harems is the only fit and then there's the jealousy. I don't know why but the class of untouchables should never have been removed. People that spend their whole lives building there breath get labeled insane for literally not speaking at certain moments. a brahman without money belongs in japan.. I dont know poetry but this website needs to let me delete my account it's weirding me out how many people think the blue is free. I don't actually get why people think they get to live in my home. It's not funny that the internet has made princesses into prostitutes and eradicated territory... word

if people find out awakening is possible and women start cheating the entire communities that are involved need to put the woman down. When a woman finds out a man has multiple female partners they end up competing to be better and when a man finds out a woman has multiple partners it literally puts his life at risk. This is my thought for the day I really need to delete my account..                     A man can never know if a woman isnt cheating

Sign in to follow this