Sign in to follow this  
welkin

Absorbing Energy from Trees

16 hours ago, Starjumper said:

OK, now I know what you are referring to.  I forgot about that video and I'll have to take the advertisements off of the beginning and end.  That isn't what I would say is creating an energy ball although holding the ball posture is required to get it.

I had a video which showed me pushing myself by pushing against the energy field of the Earth (the fabric of the universe) but everyone said it was a lie so I deleted it.

Moving the hands like that makes it easy to feel but it doesn't go far for creating chi as pressure because of the movement.  For pushing people you need to develop chi as pressure.  The moving allows you to feel what I call the magnetic effect of the energy, although it is actually not magnetic.  To get more feeling move your hands in small circles as if you were rolling a ball around in between your hands.

Impressive. It worked. Just to clarify, hands open but not straight? Speed of circular motion? And then, what can i do with it? :)

6 hours ago, welkin said:

Impressive. It worked. Just to clarify, hands open but not straight? Speed of circular motion? And then, what can i do with it? :)

I'll send you a video.

• Like 2

I opened my laogung points by inhale-pressing heat into them from a source; after some time the laogung got full, and then one time a tendril of heat came from the pressing, and I'd relax on the exhale and then draw the heat again.  Only so far as it could tangibly be felt.  After some sessions, the tendril reached the sea point of the elbow, and immediately the energy from the tendril burst forth from the mu & shu points on the front & back.  These days its all a connected bunch of cogs, I inhale-press at the laogung and the wheels all move. 

That sort of thing is useful for tree chigung B)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this