welkin

Astral Projection (don't shoot)

10 hours ago, welkin said:

is this the one? will be the first time going through it.

I will surely make a new thread :). that stuffs interesting. In the meantime though, was it physical? It's claimed that it is actually in another dimension.

That is one of his Atlantis threads, yes. I was talking about making a Shambllla thread .

A lot of old myth and pre-history fluctuates between  the physical and mythical .  Take the ancient city of  Troy and  related tales. It was considered myth for years but then  archaeology turned up the ruins .

Also a real place and a situation can be the basis of a story and over time it  becomes more myth like .  But yes, part of the Shamballa story is about it being in another dimension - a 'spiritual place ', or a hidden place ,

Then again, in another way,  that whole area in Tajikistan ; 'he Roof of the World' seems like another dimension !

4be36bc0872a7a24682176639d6cc3c7.png

Also Tian Shan  (mountains ) also known as the Tengri Tagh, meaning the Mountains of Heaven or the Heavenly Mountain. That suggests another dimension even by title .

• Like 2

10 hours ago, welkin said:

Agree that the principles would make it a nice place to live. If it exists on some plain, something tells me they aint to happy with what we're doing here on earth.

The fact that they're older than Buddhism. fascinating :)

Oh , much older than Buddhism !   It goes back to the  early to mid bronze age .

26 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Blah blah blah...

Yes, you are very well read and incredibly clever. I bow to your wit and wisdom and hereby excuse my self from the puffalump contest. 

See you guys around. 

A flounce !   I havent seen a flounce around here for ages !    Well done .

6a00d834516a0869e201543604ef45970c-600wi

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Evidently not, and I don't want to know.  I'm just working on building up my power first.

Just think, if all the shamans in the world got together and wished for the materialistic consumers to all drop dead ...

Several people including myself mentioned pure hearts. Sometimes i think that pure heart has to do a lot with action as well and not only your spiritual side or your mind. Like part of what being pure also means doing things that people wouldn't do, simply out of curiosity acquiring skills you otherwise wouldn't if you were like everyone else. Some concrete examples of things that i did that only now i know how much it served me doing this energy stuff, is doing this like:

- when leaving my house, throwing the gated door while analyzing the wind, so the door would close as if i did with my hands. so just right.

- estimating what part of a youtube video i was in before it accidently closed and dragging the bar to the exact place where i was wathcing the video. this helps with 'feeling' time.

Things like this i feel like give us understanding of using intuition.

I'm scared that mother nature has no rules, and unfortunately wiping out is wiping out. that includes innocent people to. though many pure hearts and innocent people will probably have a warning in order to survive. just a hunch

Edited by welkin
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

You are convinced you do. 

Nope . More like peeps here with no background study on the subject, those that BELIEVE in magic and astral travel and etc  becasue they like the idea of it and dont have anything to do with psychology or science  are the ones that have convinced themselves they know about it .

Its a subject I have looked into and studied.  Also I have extensively dealt personally with it, being a Tarot reader for over 25 years, including at a come one come all public market stall and at other places, and I have taught tarot reading  and given workshops on it .  I could post links to the scientific experiments and results  on intuition studies  but what good would that do?

becasue here ... if your 'spiritual' and  have read some internet opinioned crap about it and it panders to your prejudice and 'is cool; ... well, that trumps everything .

HO-hum ,

.... I mean it was suggested to look stuff up ongoogle about astral projection ... lets give this a go for intuition .....

a 4 sec search !   Thats what it took !   first line on the page ;

" Intuition draws from that deep memory well to inform your decisions going forward. In other words, intuitive decisions are based on data, in a way. When we subconsciously spot patterns, the body starts firing neurochemicals in both the brain and gut .... "

and its not just one hit ...

https://qz.com/work/1227997/the-science-of-intuition-can-help-you-understand-how-to-use-it/

https://bigthink.com/21st-century-spirituality/how-does-intuition-work

https://www.livescience.com/54825-scientists-measure-intuition.html

https://www.psychologicalscience.org/news/minds-business/intuition-its-more-than-a-feeling.html

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ilumairen said:

For me learned "niceness" had gotten in the way... it's a subtle layer that can often be inferred (brought to intellectual awareness) by finding myself making excuses for the actions and behaviours of others. 

I suck at learned niceness. I am so nice i almost don't know how to be 'nice' by others standard, and therefore i have to be fake in what i believe nice is. Ughghghghh it's a bit chaos with ideas nowadays.

I just boost myself or my ego up by saying, they just aren't aware and don't know any better, it's okay. I find that that gives me hope in people. Otherwise if that's really how they are, hmmmmm idk. maybe it is better to wipe everything out. jk. idk what's right.

Also, it becomes difficult with dealing with ones self esteem/ego. Sometimes like it tells me, "you, higher self want to be okay with all this shit that happens to you. okay, well i'm not going to fortify your mind then, and you're going to feel like crap from all the things that people do to you."

Gotta respect the ego, it's a part of us. something i still struggle with.

7 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

I will not pretend my living here is the same as yours.

It is unique and different for everyone,  even for two people sharing the same bed, the same meal, the same external life essentially even when all needs are met and want for nothing.

In reply to this please be aware that when I say “Living Here”  it means something different. It means I acknowledge your unique experience of human life and it is with great respect and humility.

I would like to ask if you know that the greatest spiritual teaching is the one everyone who takes human birth gets is free?

Do you know that the lack of Shamballa on the outside world is on purpose?

Do you know that it is everyone’s duty to grow for their own sake to be in the world and not of it?

Do you know just how big of a task that is?

Do you know it is a process and does not come all at once for nearly anyone?

Do you understand that running to the mountains while beautiful will not give the peace within as wherever you go you will bring yourself?

With respect the Shamballa within is a work in progress and the closer it is to full maturity the less the outside world will have so much to do with how difficult or easy it is to be here.

In my opinion based on what you have shared it is my advice you work on your inner world while making your way in the world.

A gentle discipline of no more than 15 minutes twice daily of inner work will help you.

If you want to learn Kriya go to my PPD I have shared 1st part of first Kriya practice techniques there. 

If every human being worked only 15 minutes per day on their inner world the outer Shamballa would be even now.

it's what you said, that each person's experience is unique. Just like each person's purpose is unique. Though they could both have to do exactly with the idea of suffering, imperfection, finding that peace within in a disastrous world.

I think things are just more complicated than they are simple. Idk if i agree with both new age, and old teachings. They both seem wrong to me.

I honestly don't think it's that complicated. We just live a mind created complicated world. Though i guess one could argue, it is our task in the now to deal with this complicated world. or to liberate it, idk.

I believe it'd be beautiful to be a conscious human, but let your unconscious live freely and experience things innocently. It can mature into something good and honest. The computer mind can learn to grow honest. both seem to have levels of development. and both are able to work in unison in reality. they just don't for a variety of complicated reasons that may not be any of our fault.

It is strange to me, because i feel like i've worked on my inner world my whole life. I used to be left alone for long hours since i was like 5 years old. Probably not healthy, but it allowed me to develop weird things and understandings.

I'm doing a lot of go with the flow meditation, and 1-2 hours of flying pheonix/day, etc. etc.

but idk man, i believe outer world is just as important as inner. But you know what, i will give it to you in that maybe, i really just don't have a developed inner world.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Seems to me you are doing just fine in fact I rather think you are doing quite well.

I am doing quite well by myself for myself. But i want to experience that with others. and it seems difficult. anyways, i agree with a lot that you say. i just think that i've been trying to answer my question by known means, and it doesn't work. It's okay though, to each his own.

Anyways, will have feedback soon on astral.

I think i am unconsciously scared or something. I'm able to do a lot of things that i want, but yet i don't go all the way. whoa seems to be the story of my life. okay, let's see what happens with this.

so i smoke marijuana. I have heard the precautions, so don't take me for not knowing anything.

I want to say, that in my experience yes it has downfalls and it has upsides just like with anything. I am not going to stop, unless someone gives me something valid and through some experience. Otherwise, i'm not going to listen to tones of old ways of teaching saying "just dont". i respect myself and my opinions. so if anyone has anything to say, i am open to hearing.

But fyi, will be trying this out on Marijuana, because i have purposely avoided it due to listening to others and fear.

Also, i bet Shamballians, yes shamballians took marijuana. Nungali is this true? lol

Edited by welkin

On 5/19/2019 at 12:40 PM, welkin said:

This is good advice. I appreciate all this. Sometimes it is difficult to remember that things can indeed be enjoyable and easy if one allows it to be.

In a way i do want to do astral in order to be able to find some answers that would assist me in this physical reality. I remember you spoke about i may already be on their radar, and they want me to find them. In a way i would be doing this for that reason.

I do think there is great importance in enjoying the process though. I don't believe guides and what not would be happy to continue infiltrating your life if it's affecting your state negatively.

You know, something interesting that i've been thinking about lately is about enjoyment and purpose. I think about the greats, those who probably went through a lot but their lives ended up serving great purpose. I wonder, if part of what enjoying or accepting the process is feeling not the best, being lost, confused, sad, etc. I'm not saying to purposely go through that, but i sometimes feel one can be aware of these things and go through it. And one may find enjoyment in going through one goes through, because you know you must. Because to not serve a purpose, can sometimes take out enjoyment out of things for me. Idk, i just like doing things with purpose, and if it has none i just don't find enjoyment in it. But that might just be personal.

Yeah, the suffering is just the secondary more evolved reflection of your own primary manifestation of negative emotion indicating a resistant thought pattern that does not agree with your greater non-physical unconditional consciousness' nature and being's greater knowing. And that evolution always happens, but the suffering requires GREAT effort to continue, tho sometimes people think it's difficult to let go of it, because there's allot of momentum behind their suffering, due to them ignoring their negative emotions all of their life, so as to allow the momentum to just expand for themselves, untill the point of no return.

So often, when one creates allot of suffering in their own life, they come to the point of realising that nothing matters anymore, because they have no choice or direction of relief, except inward, back into alignment with their own full true unconditional ever greater nature. And then they remember the true nature of reality. That it's just a flawed perspective that created them to feel bad (guidance, so you're always aware of when you're having a flawed perspective), and that out of that all the natural evolution, due to freedom, was allowed to evolve into all of that which does not serve them. And that they are and simply allways will be free to simply let go of that and allow their natural evolution along the path of least resistance, indicated by joy, indicated their own alignment with their own greater unconditional being, in the moment.

So then you can realise, in your greatest despair, you just let go of your thoughts which created all of that, and you feel good again, why? Because feeling good is and always will be your true nature, and you don't need to do or think anything to allow that to simply be more of all that which it already is in its evermore becoming, naturally, effortlessly, for yourself, as the life you came here to live. And nothing needs to change in your outward conditions (because you cannot change the reflection in the mirror by screaming angrily at it, insisting that it smile back at you).

And then you realise how you are the creator of your own reality. And that yes, you didn't come here in order to suffer, because that will never feel good. And you will never enjoy the pain, because it's not natural and not of your nature.

But is that suffering necessary? Do you need to hold on to it? Not at all, that's the entire point of suffering in the first place, to help you realise you created it and that YOU are the one in control, and YOU are the one who is always going to be free to choose for yourself. And NO one else can EVER do that for you! And you have help, you are not alone, your own soul and own greater non-physical consciousness is always here for you, and infact it is the greater part of all that you are and it is always flowing towards you, and your own emotions help you know how much of that you are allowing to flow in the moment or not, indicating the degrees of resistance / allowance, harmony or discord of the only relativity that ever means anything to you ever, that between your physical being and your own greater non-physical being.

So back to the beginning. Your suffering has got nothing to do with the conditions of your life. Everything is energy. When your perspective of what you are perceiving is not in alignment with your very own greater non-physical consciousness' that is when you feel bad. That is not about your conditions. It is about your PERSPECTIVE of them, that causes you to feel bad and experience it as negative. So when you meditate, and release your thoughts and perspectives, you return back to clarity, and well-being, and emotional relief. And from there you can simply re-allow your natural joy to come forth and effortlessly re-align with the perspective that is always going to be available to you here and now, which is what will allow you to effortlessly continue your evermore existance along the path of least resistance, that is indicated then primarily by the joy you would be feeling in the moment. And of you go. Back into harmony with the Source of all that exists.

And so often people think, well... Can't I just accept the entire existance all in one big bite, and ignore my suffering? Well, that's kind of backwards, because you cannot focus upon something and ignore it at the same time. And you didn't come here to get anything done. You are an eternal being, here for the joy of the journey of your own evermore becoming. The variety is always going to be here, and cause you to expand. You don't need to DO anything in order to ALLOW that to simply be and naturally happen and evolve, naturally and effortlessly, always along the path of least resistance. You just need to let go of whatever is holding you back, and often it's just a flawed perspective in the moment, and often, a meditation is enough to let go of all of that. And then you can simply continue to enjoy whatever it is you are here to enjoy.

Yeah the purpose is that you are here to enjoy it. And you don't need to do anything in order to allow that to happen. But you do need to stop holding on to the perspectives that doesn't allow it, that causes resistance between your own physical being and your own greater non-physical being. That is the only thing that can ever hold you back from everything that you want evermore.

So if you try to feel good in order to achieve something, it will never work, because then you place conditions again upon your own true nature, and your true nature will simply forevermore be unconditional and far greater and beyond anything that is physical. So you never need a reason to be who it is you truely are, and then you simply allow that unconditionally. That's what unconditional love is. And that is where your true power always is. To allow the natural and effortless integration of your TOTAL being of all that aspects of ALL that you truely are in the moment. And the primary manifestation of that will always be joy or all the good feeling positive emotions that indicate your very own harmonization of your very own alignment and blending of your own physical and non-physical being, hand in hand, as one whole full true being. That is simply how it has always ment to be, and will be evermore.

And that doesn't mean you can't astral project. To the contrary. It means you can simply do whatever you want. But you do have to pay attention to how you're feeling as you're doing it, as that's your greatest guidance, and the only one you'll ever need. And as you're feeling good, while you are doing anything, wether reading what other people have written, or doing anything, then you realise in the moment how well you are achieving your true life's purpose in the moment or not. And if not, you can simply let go of whatever perspective that's holding you back from fully enjoying it in the moment, as simply as taking a deep breath, and of you go in joy and succes evermore, effortlessly and joyously along the path of least resistance, evermore. And it really is that easy, you came here to enjoy every single moment, that will be evermore. And you don't need to do anything in order to achieve that. And then when you learn how to allow all that is who you truely are, then you will realise you can be do or have anything that you want. You are free, always have been and always will be. You just need to let go of whatever is holding you back, and it's often simply mere thoughts and ideas that you hold on to in the moment (often unintentionally, due to unawareness of your own emotional guidance system), that doesn't allow the true clarity of your true nature to flow fully to you in the moment.

If I would find myself in the astral, I would avoid questionable beings. I'd go somewhere safe or to some teacher or being that I have trust in. Quite like going to a gym in the physical and doing things manually rather than taking shortcuts with "drugs".

Edited by thursday

On 5/19/2019 at 7:13 AM, Pilgrim said:

I will not pretend my living here is the same as yours.

It is unique and different for everyone,  even for two people sharing the same bed, the same meal, the same external life essentially even when all needs are met and want for nothing.

In reply to this please be aware that when I say “Living Here”  it means something different. It means I acknowledge your unique experience of human life and it is with great respect and humility.

I would like to ask if you know that the greatest spiritual teaching is the one everyone who takes human birth gets is free?

Do you know that the lack of Shamballa on the outside world is on purpose?

Do you know that it is everyone’s duty to grow for their own sake to be in the world and not of it?

Do you know just how big of a task that is?

Do you know it is a process and does not come all at once for nearly anyone?

Do you understand that running to the mountains while beautiful will not give the peace within as wherever you go you will bring yourself?

With respect the Shamballa within is a work in progress and the closer it is to full maturity the less the outside world will have so much to do with how difficult or easy it is to be here.

In my opinion based on what you have shared it is my advice you work on your inner world while making your way in the world.

A gentle discipline of no more than 15 minutes twice daily of inner work will help you.

If you want to learn Kriya go to my PPD I have shared 1st part of first Kriya practice techniques there. 

If every human being worked only 15 minutes per day on their inner world the outer Shamballa would be even now.

Thanks, this post is awesome. :)

• Like 2

On 20/05/2019 at 9:05 AM, welkin said:

so i smoke marijuana. I have heard the precautions, so don't take me for not knowing anything.

I want to say, that in my experience yes it has downfalls and it has upsides just like with anything. I am not going to stop, unless someone gives me something valid and through some experience. Otherwise, i'm not going to listen to tones of old ways of teaching saying "just dont". i respect myself and my opinions. so if anyone has anything to say, i am open to hearing.

But fyi, will be trying this out on Marijuana, because i have purposely avoided it due to listening to others and fear.

Also, i bet Shamballians, yes shamballians took marijuana. Nungali is this true? lol

The Oxus civilisation was developed, in part, from PIE influence from the north  Steppe country, - Andronovo people  the top trade route into China

and guess what    ;)

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2096440-founders-of-western-civilisation-were-prehistoric-dope-dealers/

They where mobile people, from Russian Steppe,  heavily tattooed and pierced, dealt and took drugs, burned round on the first ever light chariots, raided and plundered, drank a lot, lived in interconnected  'gangs' and where supported by a central authority   ......

hmmmmm    ?

6_152015_ap120712128699-08201_c0-32-2638

From shady dictators to shadowy Ukrainian separatists, Russian President Vladimir Putin has attracted some unusual allies. The Night Wolves, a Kremlin-funded, leather-clad, heavily tattooed...

new%20first%20picture.jpg

43818d9467cd3c12850dc2c61505c181-1024x39

Scythian tattoos

Edited by Nungali