Sign in to follow this  
Edward M

please delete

sorry for deleting second time in a week, I thought better of posting this..... should deal with problems myself..  

Peace 

Edited by Edward M
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Edward M said:

sorry for deleting second time in a week, I thought better of posting this..... should deal with problems myself..  

Peace 

There are people here who care about you and consider you to be their friend. If you do not want to share publicly, reach out privately or talk to someone in your daily life. Keeping everything all bottled up is sometimes not a good thing.

You are in my thoughts.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

There are people here who care about you and consider you to be their friend. If you do not want to share publicly, reach out privately or talk to someone in your daily life. Keeping everything all bottled up is sometimes not a good thing.

You are in my thoughts.

Yes,  please reach out if you need. My door is always open - as are most people’s here. 

• Like 3

No apologies needed mate, I delete and edit routinely to accomodate my inner space's needs. 

And while I don't have many answers these days, in their place there's empathy, love and plenty of time to listen.

Peace.

• Like 5

Thanks to all who posted here, its made me feel a lot better.  Have many out of the ordinary experiences at the moment, and because its all very new and uncharted territory, I'm still getting to grips with handling it well.  Many thanks for all your kind and meaning full words.

Peace to you all,

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this