CloudHands

Contradiction ?

love to me is a word

what the word tries to represent is beyond words

seems this word attempts to describe a complex of human feelings that are equal parts inspiring, addictive and potentially obsessive and even violence inducing.

truly a contradiction seems love

• Like 1

it's not what i do

but how i do what i do

that resonates with meaning for me

how do i love?

openly?

nuturingly?

possessively?

obsessively?

jealously?

do i make of my love a mental concept, or object that can be earned, lost or stolen?

is the object of my love free to do as its nature dictates?

or does the object of my love owe me love and must remain as i love it?

many kinds of love

some very loving

others very controlling

possessing

how is one loving?

27 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

how do i love?

Hi Creighton,

Compassionately ~ with silent feelings.

Passionately ~ with thunder.

tumblr_nnuhvt0EOC1sulnzno1_500.gif

32 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

how is one loving?

By living your best for your loved one...

Live-your-life-and-love-it-quotes-gif-forever.gif

- Anand

hmm...

best...

what is best?

if not best... then improve?

how improve?

how much to improve until best?

who determines best?

one thing seems certain... a lack of certainty.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

many kinds of love

some very loving

th?id=OIP.0d4qeS48gInYOORPDyOz9gHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

others very controlling

th?id=OIP.GNc2Lmkp_E1KHCz1w16b6gHaJ3&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

possessing

th?id=OIP.HEVymWn8DDcG6dFVhf-GdQHaDn&pid=Api&P=0&w=349&h=172 th?id=OIP.tpqoP8b1tXZWfpFGNm23aQHaIB&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

4 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

what is best?

Hi Creighton,

Good  =>  Better  =>  Best

Do your best ~ forget rest

5 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

if not best... then improve?

how improve?

how much to improve until best?

Improve => prove your love.

Sending you some love to help you kick-start...

tenor.gif

11 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

who determines best?

Search me.

12 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

one thing seems certain... a lack of certainty.

God help you...

- Anand

14 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

being.

presence.

this is enough... for now.

... and then.

beginning.

absence.

1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

is the object of my love free to do as its nature dictates?

But of course.

or does the object of my love owe me love and must remain as i love it?

The object of your love is subjected to your...

tumblr_ntm31mgzJz1sfxb96o1_500.gif

(S)he is dejected

You're ~ rejected

980x.gif

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

On 5/22/2019 at 10:20 AM, Stosh said:

No contradiction... you could think it's ironic, or counter-intuitive, but it's just a logically accurate view. 

th?id=OIP.9R1PaN6AXr3WflGVzvWP7QHaEB&pid=Api&P=0&w=320&h=174

th?id=OIP.nWcgRMaPMv-BhuJfimrNeAHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=214&h=161

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

On 6/27/2019 at 9:13 AM, silent thunder said:

love to me is a word

Hi Creighton,

A word ~ yet beyond words... so love is not a word?

Love to me is a feeling... I have just sent this to the love of my life...

310362.gif

- Anand

On 27-6-2019 at 3:13 AM, silent thunder said:

love to me is a word

seems this word attempts to describe a complex of human feelings that are equal parts inspiring, addictive and potentially obsessive and even violence inducing.

truly a contradiction seems love

Now you understand energy, non-physical being. And YOU ARE IT. 

DAO IS YOU. YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF ALL CREATION. 

But you simply forgot that you are the creator of your own reality. So most often people freak out, when they experience that they are at the source of all that exists outside of them, that they are in essence non-physical beings, because they forgot that it all exists WITHIN YOU! WITHIN YOUR OWN CONSCIOUSNESS! 

So how can you be afraid of yourself? That's nonesensical. And this self contradictory energy is what resistance is. It is always a disintegrative energy.

And that is why you never need to be afraid, because you got fear, to remind you, of what you are doing with your own energy. You can acces dao, and force this energy to destroy your own life. So nothing can ever go wrong. Because if it does go wrong, you are simply creating it to go wrong for yourself. Often, unintentionally. Not on purpose, but out of habbit. 

And as soon as you become aware that you are creating this self contradictory energy, where "reality seems to attack you." Then you can simply let it go and choose something different. It really is that easy. 

But you need a framework to understand what you are doing with your own energy. And your most sophisticated sense of translating energy in motion into emotion, is all about that. Your ability FEEEEEEEEEEELLL! FEEL YOUR OWN ENERGY. 

So then when you feel bad, you are focusing your consciousness into the self contradictory resonance of energy expansion for yourself, this is what causes negative energy and also indicated by negative emotion. 

And when you feel good, positive energy in motion. You are simply allowing your consciousness to be in harmony with your greater non-physical being. And you are an extension of your greater non-physical being. Or dao. You are PRIMARILY IT! Only a small portion of your greater non-physical consciousness is focused here through the lense of your physical being. So that the full total all that you truely are continues to expand for you and with you always here and now! And you always have acces to that, energy of your greater non-physical consciousness' infinite knowing and eternal wisdom. Or all that you truely need to know evermore for your own evermore ever becoming, in perfect alignment with the full total all that you truely are. 

You have to feel your way to your true self. As rideforever said, all is one and one is all. But you have to pay the price of joy, if you wanna wake up to your infinite being. There is no other way. And most people often wait untill they die, before they allow themselves to feel better unconditionally. 

But you can be in this condition. And realise that you are focusing your energy contrary to your own greater nature, and BLESSED BE YOUR ABILITY TO FEEL THE NEGATIVE EMOTION THAT STEMS FROM THAT! IT WILL BLESS YOU WITH ENLIGHTENMENT EVERMORE! CONSCIOUS AWARENESS OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR OWN ENERGY RIGHT HERE AND NOW. ALWAYS AND EVERMORE.

SO THAT WHAT? ...So that you can choose something different. Enjoy life more, and wake up more fully at the true nature of reality, both at the same time. It is infinite, whatever you give your attention to, it expands. And so you need negative emotion, to help remind you, how you are flowing your own energy, of ALL THAT YOU TRUELY ARE, AS A GREATER NON-PHYSICAL CONSCIOUSNESS THAT IS YOUR ETERNAL AND INFINITE SOUL ALWAYS FULLY CONNECTED TO THE SOURCE OF ALL CREATION. 

And if you are flowing all that energy contrary to your own greater non-physical intention and knowing, then WOULDEN'T YOU WANT SOME WAY TO KNOW AND FEEEEEEL your own self contradiction? Ofcourse you would. So you feeo negative emotion. 

And then, you turn your conscious awareness and attention back on your intented soul life trajectory, that always feels like JOY to you. That always feels good. Or feels better. Or feels like relief. Words don't matter. The experience teaches. And the feeling is yours to experience. And this feeling of emotion is just a guidance system, INDICATING YOUR HERE AND NOW, ALWAYS, HERE AND NOW, RELATIVITY, BETWEEN your physical being and what you are doing with your own energy, and YOUR GREATER NON-PHYSICAL BEING, AND IT'S ENERGY WHICH IS PERFECTLY IN HARMONY WITH ALL THAT YOU WANT EVERMORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE EVERMORE! AND MORE! ETERNALLY AND INFINITELY. 

So please, feel your emotions. And guide your attention and consciousness and focus, back on that which fulfills your reason for being here! To feel good. 

Like how difficult is it to explain something so simple and so important to so many people! Dao cares about you. And if you choose to focus on thoughts and ideas which feel bad, ofcourse you're gonna conclude an experience where dao doesn't care about you. NO ONE CAN CONTRADICT YOU. YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF ALL CREATION. 

And ofcourse you're gonna say, no I am not that. And I would say, yes, your physical being is not that, but your physical being is connected to the Source of All Creation and is INSEPERABLE FROM IT FOR ETERNITY. 

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME BOAT! IF YOU FEEL BAD, I WILL FEEL BAD ASWELL. And you just need a shift of focus to feel good again. That's it. Conscious deliberate awareness of all the good things and back awake you are again to the infinite to goodness of all of infinite creation. 

How simple and easy and good! 

Edited by Everything

On 19-6-2019 at 12:24 PM, Limahong said:

Hi windwallker,

Everything is energy...

But of course... the wave is also water... as in ONE and ONEness.

giphy.gif

- Anand

Yes life is really that easy. Only when you contradict this eternal infinite ever abounding stream of well-being, then you feel like life is difficult. But if you feel joy, you are going with the flow of foundational energy of all creation, more importantly, of your own creation! That of your own soul! How specifically DAO LOVES YOU AND HOW UNCONDITIONALLY AND HOW RELENTLESSLY! You as a physical being can never do anything about that! That power and stream and energy of all that you truely are is INFINITELY MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR PHYSICAL BEING ALONE. AND YOU ARE IT! IT IS PART OF WHO YOU ARE. So naturally, you feel worse if you go against your own true being. 

So you simply relax, take a deep breath. And realise, you cannot be seperated from all that is. For what is all that is without you?! IT WOULD NOT BE ALL THAT IS! MOUNTAINS WILL MOVE IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO REMIND YOU OF WHO YOU TRUELY ARE. But you are always free, as long as you are alive, to forget your greater nature, to certain degrees. But you can never be disconnected from existance. For you are, eternal, infinite. And YOU WILL NEVER EXIST TO SUFFER. Wether you are a small dew of fog or a nebulous cloud of galaxies. You exist for the purpose of joy. And all that which is good evermore.

So how easy, it is, to be true to who you truely are. And how difficult to resitlst your true nature. And how painful and how tiring and how weakening. So enjoy all that which is here to be enjoyed by you and love all that you truely love, unconditionally. For you will never ever get it done and you cannot ever get it wrong. So there is no rush. As joy is in the journey and so the journey is the point. To allow yourself to enjoy life is what you are here for. To be free. To he free to be who it is YOU truely are. And enjoy your evermore uniqueness of all that you truely are in your evermore ever becoming. 

And if you feel bad, you're simply focused on what you don't want. That doesn't do anything. It doesn't create anything! These conditions don't create themselves! So when you feel good, then will you be in alignment with the Source of All Creation and THEN you are capable of perceiving the FLOW OF THE ENERGY WHICH CREATES WORLDS. Why? Because your energy being is in harmony with it when you feel joy! So you can become consciously aware of what it! You can perceive it! And you will then know, how everything in everyone's life is defined by their energetic relativity with this ever abounding stream of well-being. And how easy it is for them, to let go of resistance and allow their natural flow with this ever abounding stream of well-being by having valuable examples such as yourself. 

To simply be good. And kind. And always expect the best. Why? Because you can see all the best. Why? Because you have been deliberately looking at all the best! And so now you can see it in everything and everyone! And so now, NO ONE HAS A CHOICE, BUT TO BECOME THEIR BEST SELF WHEN THEY ARE AROUND YOU. 

And this is how powerful the truth is. And how powerful the true being of all that each individual truely is aswell. To simply be true to all that you truely are, is to live in joy. And so, feeling better, is always the path of least resistance. And the greatest power is the path of least resistance. And the greatest power, does nothing and leaves nothing undone. 

So how easy is it for you to feel better? To allow yourself to feel better. By letting go and letting god. Letting go of that which feels bad. And trusting all the things which do feel good, unconditionally. Because the Source of All Creation, is unconditional, evermore. And it is the greatest power there is. And your emotions help you realise how well your energy being is aligned with that. So ofcourse things are going to become better for you. Evermore. Because if it were not, that very statement would feel bad to you. And so words don't mean anything. 

And your ability to feel truth, that is how you truely know all that you truely are. Evermore. And you will always love that. As everyone will. But it requires some deliberate practice and attention to allow yourself to place your conscious awareness on things that feel good, so you can acclimitize your energy to your own self allowed and self realised ability to perceive all that you truely are are evermore.

And no amount of action can compensate for your lackful feeling. And when you allow yourself to focus again on that which does feel good? No amount action can compensate for the good influence you have on your own life and the lifes of the people around you, with the least amount of effort that is possible in the experiences of this creation. 

Because when you are being true to yourself, that is undeniable and irresistable. And being true to yourself, is a state of being. Not words or ideas. It is about the energetic relativity between your physical being and your greater non-physical being. And yes, this harmony and blending of the two is always indicated by emotional feeling good positive better relief joy love, whatever you wish to call it. So let that be your guide. And you will truely uncover all the infinite uniqueness of all that you eternally are evermore. And then all the words you use will always be the perfect words, in the perfect place and the perfect moment, for your very own evermore joyous expansion of all that you truely are in your evermore becoming. 

Edited by Everything

5 minutes ago, Everything said:

Yes life is really that easy... Because when you are being true to yourself, that is undeniable and irresistible.

Hi Everything,

WOW ~ you have said ALMOST everything...

... DAO LOVES YOU AND HOW UNCONDITIONALLY AND HOW RELENTLESSLY! ... INFINITELY MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR PHYSICAL BEING ALONE. AND YOU ARE IT! IT IS PART OF WHO YOU ARE. 

... IT WOULD NOT BE ALL THAT IS! MOUNTAINS WILL MOVE IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO REMIND YOU OF WHO YOU TRULY ARE... YOU WILL NEVER EXIST TO SUFFER. 

... FLOW OF THE ENERGY WHICH CREATES WORLDS...

... NO ONE HAS A CHOICE, BUT TO BECOME THEIR BEST SELF WHEN THEY ARE AROUND YOU...

21 minutes ago, Everything said:

No amount action can compensate for the good influence you have on your own life and the lives of the people around you, with the least amount of effort that is possible in the experiences of this creation.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

- Anand

53 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi Everything,

WOW ~ you have said ALMOST everything...

... DAO LOVES YOU AND HOW UNCONDITIONALLY AND HOW RELENTLESSLY! ... INFINITELY MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR PHYSICAL BEING ALONE. AND YOU ARE IT! IT IS PART OF WHO YOU ARE. 

... IT WOULD NOT BE ALL THAT IS! MOUNTAINS WILL MOVE IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO REMIND YOU OF WHO YOU TRULY ARE... YOU WILL NEVER EXIST TO SUFFER. 

... FLOW OF THE ENERGY WHICH CREATES WORLDS...

... NO ONE HAS A CHOICE, BUT TO BECOME THEIR BEST SELF WHEN THEY ARE AROUND YOU...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

- Anand

People have been saying it since the beginning of time. It is simply a recognition of our true nature. Some people, like you, are better at recognizing it than others. Children are often better at recognizing it aswell, when they have not yet learned how to forget it. And everyone has moments in their life where they felt absolute joy. And then, from that state of being, you have acces to the energy which creates worlds. So you have all the answers to all the questions. That doesn't exist outside of you. And exists THROUGH you. 

It is so simple and easy. It simply feels good. It is simply the fun and joy of each individual person expressed in their evermore unique personal ways IN FULL FREEDOM. It can be recognized everywhere, some places less than others. But it's always ever present. And the variety is infinite and ever expanding, for the one and all. It is simply the fulfillment of the promise we made to our own greater non-physical being, to come here and to live in joy. 

And this is available everywhere, when you can recognize it, within aswell. Because you are only capable of recognizing the joy because you are already of it. And so the more you recognize the goodness of all that you truely are aswell, the more you recognize it in others aswell. And the expression of this recognition, IS EVER POWERFUL AND IRRESISTABLE AND THUS UNDENIABLE. 

ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO THE SOURCE OF ALL CREATION. And it is the greatest goodness there is and the deepest goodness there is. 

Otherwise people woulden't recognize it. If they were not already of it. So there is zero vulnerability. Infinite empowerment and freedom. Because there is no Source of evil. People can only forget joy for themselves. And so everything and everyone in all of creation is innocent evermore. I don't know why people choose to forget it. They all have their own ideas they are holding on to, and will eventually let go of. Because the value of their being is so great, they don't ever want to rush and they always wanna take their time. Just like people should when they wake up aswell. Enjoy their dreams and all the goodness that it truely was. 

But people sometimes need to judge the innocent, in order to learn something very valuable. That they would otherwise never get to learn. And that is the true infinite and eternal and undeniable and irresistable and unconditional worthiness of each and every single soul, in all of creation, evermore.

So they go around chasing their fears, trying to teach it a lesson. Only to discover, that regardless of their judgement, the very thing they fear of themselves, has come around to remind them, that they are good. And unconditionally worthy and invulnerable and evermore succesful. And sometimes you need to succeed at failing, to wake up to all the greatness of the all the power that is who it is and what it is you truely are and will be allowing yourself to be the evermore becoming of evermore. 

There is no escaping your true good nature. It always ends up catching up on you. So there is no escaping love. But it is so much more easy, to simply allow it. So I say, everyone can be lazy if they want to. Then they can discover their infinite worthiness so much more easily. And if you can chase your joy all the while doing so in full joy? Well, now you kind of get the idea. Of why you exist in the first place. and the true value of all of that. And how far reaching that it is. And will be allowed to become evermore. 

Everyone is absolutely deserving of everything they want evermore. And the moment they allow that to simply be as it already is. Then joy simply can be allowed to naturally take place again for them. And that is always infinitely easy. It is only the self contradiction that is difficult. And it is always felt emotionally first, as being difficult. So then, instantly, they can let go of their difficulties, unconditionally. As they care about how they feel, primarily. 

Because in order to find your soul mate, you first have to mate with your own soul. And so you already contain everything you want evermore. This is not a joke. YOU ARE ALREADY IT! 

When someone is rude to you, you want them to be nicer. Your greater non-physical being, your soul, INSTANTLY BECOMES IT. EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT. UNCONDITIONALLY. ENERGETICALLY. NON-PHYSICALLY. AND BEAMS IT OUT TO YOU, 24/7, RELENTLESSLY. 

And then when you feel joy, your energy is in alignment with that of your soul. And then all the things you have asked for, are now available to you, in energetical proximity. So you can now perceive them. Because you are simply being true to yourself. And so all that you want, is thus then a real physical reality for you. 

Not just people being nice to you. But everything you've ever wanted. And the evermore allowed evermore becoming of it evermore and more and more. If that feels like it's too much for you? Guess what... It wont feel like it's too much. And you'll want more and you will get evermore. And then you will enjoy the evermore. 

Life works in mysterious ways. But more importantly. It always works more flawlessly then previous moment. Because there is only one moment. And only one place. And it is here and now. And it is who you are. And you are being here and now. And you are becoming here and now. But more importantly. Your being here and now is becoming here and now.

And more importantly. Your being here is now is becoming here is now. 

Edited by Everything

33 minutes ago, Everything said:

Your being here is now is becoming here is now.

Hi Everything,

The weekend is here now...

tenor.gif?itemid=12599765

A great weekend.

- Anand

1 hour ago, Limahong said:

Hi Everything,

The weekend is here now...

tenor.gif?itemid=12599765

A great weekend.

- Anand

Yeah it's like the saying, all things come to an end. 

Being without eternity, also comes to an end. 

1 hour ago, Everything said:

Yeah it's like the saying, all things come to an end. 

Being without eternity, also comes to an end.

Hi Everything,

th?id=OIP.-b21jhMI4SnMaNJ9YqBb6wHaHW&pid=Api&P=0&w=174&h=174

Let us meet at rainbow's end...

See you there ~ my friend.

- Anand

the abiding release of simple saturation in paradox and contradiction without needing to endorse or reject, prove or disprove, accept or renounce...

such freedom as considering a concept or notion, without having to accept it as legitimate, or renounce it as preposterous...  freedom experienced when not complusively having to create a story about every sensation, to either evaluate and champion, or despise, revile and villify...

this abiding body of experiential senses i use to type these words to share...

unto itself, this body, a seeming whole, upon inspection is revealed to be comprised entirely of smaller bodies... each a whole unto itself

and the whole of this seeming whole, itself but an infinitesimal speck, within the whole flow of the all in all.

paradox, wrapped in contradiction, steeping in enigma...

how sweet such paradox... clearest solvent and dissolver of preconceived and championed or reviled notions held in the way stations of 'assumed truths' and the dreaded 'truth by consensus' ignorance factories.

Edited by silent thunder

the abiding release of simple saturation in paradox and contradiction without needing to endorse or reject, prove or disprove, accept or renounce..

Hi Creighton,

The release is not a climax but a flow of ONEness with Yin-Yang teasing each other as ONE.

such freedom as considering a concept or notion, without having to accept it as legitimate, or renounce it as preposterous...  freedom experienced when not complusively having to create a story about every sensation, to either evaluate and champion, or despise, revile and villify...

Such a freedom ~ when heart embraces heart without missing a beat.

this abiding body of experiential senses i use to type these words to share...

unto itself, this body, a seeming whole, upon inspection is revealed to be comprised entirely of smaller bodies... each a whole unto itself

The experiential senses are felt moment to moment ~ beyond the words you have typed... as you don't what is next.

and the whole of this seeming whole, itself but an infinitesimal speck, within the whole flow of the all in all.

This seeming whole becomes more whole when ONE is nearing ONEness in unison.

paradox, wrapped in contradiction, steeping in enigma...

how sweet such paradox... clearest solvent and dissolver of preconceived and championed or reviled notions held in the way stations of 'assumed truths' and the dreaded 'truth by consensus' ignorance factories.

I got you... you got me... as... freedom experienced when not complusively having to create a story about every sensation, to either evaluate and champion, or despise, revile and villify...

th?id=OIP.dLhdSxKaY9vTTUKsoWGTVwHaEt&pid=Api&P=0&w=259&h=166

- Anand